One Hell of a One Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I still want to be able to control my privacy somehow."

Al said, "Let's say if you are out here, or if the sex room door is open, viewing is open. If the door is closed, no. Do you want to work in that strip show later today?"

"I could," Jess said, "but it might be better to save that for tomorrow. It's not unreasonable scripting: Stripshow with lap dancing leads to gangbang."

"Great," Steven said. "I'd vote for a bukkake finale."

"You really have a one track mind," she said.

"Relax Steve," Jack said. "Take what she gives you."

Al didn't say anything. Maybe, she thought, he doesn't want to watch his girlfriend get gangbanged after all. She had a sudden vision of him always being there, in her life, Al, in the bathroom or dropping his clothes on the floor or eating out of the refrigerator. It seemed normal. He was her friend, her best friend in a lot of ways, not with the blanket solidarity of her girlfriends, but something else, more complementary. How is it, she thought, that prostituting myself would make a marriage? But then he said, "Are we all done with breakfast? We'll start in the pool with me and Ed," and he was only a man, paying her for sex.

Jess walked to the hot tub. She faced the men. Jack and Ed were rubbing their cocks through their pants. She worked the camisole up and over her head, displaying her shaved body. Steven had the camera. She bent over to her ankles and opened her hands, rubbing up the leg and thigh and over her pussy and up and over her breasts until her hands touched far above head and every bone in her body cracked and stretched. Completing the stretch, she turned around and did it again, displaying her pussy and ass, then slipped into the pool with her back to the boys. There was a rustling and bustling, the sound of the table being folded and wheeled away, the suite door opening and closing, the rinsing of dishes, some murmured words that she ignored.

Al got into the water next to her, draped an arm around her, covered her breast with that hand, tweaked the nipple.

"Hello, girlfriend."

"Trying it out?" Jess said.

"Yep. Feel good?"

"I like it," she said, taking a momentary snuggle.

"Steve's doing camera. Jack went out," Al said. Then he kissed her. She kissed him back, took his cock in her left hand, and found herself interested in nothing else. Ed, on her other side, pulled her right leg over his thigh, put her right hand on his cock, and reached for her clit, rubbing gently.

"Are you guys going to be nice to me?" playing the coquette, rubbing the two cocks, fucking the finger that had somehow ended up inside of her.

Al kissed her head. "Not too nice."

"Ooooo Nooooo!" When her mouth found Al's ear she whispered, "The camera can't see under the water."

"We're going to have sooo much footage," he said. "Just relax."

"You don't mean that," she giggled, and he said, "No, I guess I don't," and sat on the curb.

"You too," she said to Ed. She moved them next to each other, knelt on the bench between Al's legs, water bubbling just below her breasts, a hand on each cock, sucking one, then the other, a dozen times, trying get both cocks in her mouth. She felt Steve moving around with the camera, seeking angles.

"I want to lick you," Ed said, "while you're clean."

Jess said, "You too? I'm eating cum all day and you guys wont even taste the occasional creampie?"

No one said anything. Al got up. Ed guided her to the edge of the pool, knelt between her legs, his tongue tickling, probing, fingers touching, entering, in and out. "Oh god," she said, moaning lightly, offering her hips to his mouth while hungrily mouthing Al's stiff dick. When her shoulders complained she said, "lets go to the bedroom, guys," but Al said "no, we'll stay here," and spread some towels on the couch. He sat down, reached his hand out to her. Jess found her way to her knees and she was getting fucked by Ed and swallowing Al and all she could feel was hot and red and hard men, blood throbbing in her temples, her gut and legs pulsing and wet and thrusting and she thought, I was made to take cock, and it felt shameful and liberating all at once.

"Change," Steven said, so Al stretched out and she got placed in front of him—fucked from the back while she sucked her own juices off of Ed's cock. Al took her top knee and pulled it back and away from her hip and she displayed their union to the camera. Everyone was panting and moaning and both men sped up and when Ed's cum was dripping out of her mouth Al came, too.

Ed got up and went into the bathroom. She could hear the shower running. Jack wasn't back yet. Steven was obviously ready, but Jess didn't want to bring Steven's personality into the space she had with Al. She wasn't done with Al. "Come with me now?" she said, and told Steven to let her know when Jack returned and they could come and take her then. She took Al into the sex room and closed the door. When they laid down on the bed his cock was hard again, and they made quiet, compassionate love. After, he asked her again and although every part of her wanted to say yes she just said, "Ask me again, later."

There was a knock on the door. "Jack's here," Steve said.

"Back to work," Jess said to Al. "C'mon in!"

After adjusting the cameras, Al said, "I think I'm going to go outside for a while, if that's okay Jess?"

"Sure," Jess said. "I might tire out, myself. Stop means stop, right guys?" And Steve and Jack said sure, sure it does.

Al vanished into the bathroom. "Come out, Jess," Steven said, and pulled the covers to the floor. He grabbed her legs, pulled her to the edge of the bed, flipped her over and drove in all the way in one motion.

"How does that feel, Jess? You made me wait a long time, after watching you fuck and suck those guys. I'm not paying to wait."

These men wanted to push her around. Jess concentrated on the deliciousness of cock-in-pussy and tried to ignore the context in which it was being delivered. "Well, then, you'd better fuck me now. I might decide its' enough," she said. She thought about it for a while. "Slutty enough."

He thrust harder. That worked, she thought.

Jack was kneeling on the bed, his hand a blur, wanking off right in front of her face. She looked up at him. "Want me to suck you, Jack?"

"Not yet," he said. "I loved . . cumming on Nicole . . when she used . . a vibrator," and joyfully sprayed her face.

"Oops," she said.

"Just what I . . . wanted. You can get me off again now and be done with me for the day." And he scootched his leg under her shoulder so she could suck his dick back to life but Steven kept pounding at her like she was a piece of furniture so she let that happen and got Jack hard with more hand than mouth.

"Steve," Jack said. "Slow down a little. She can't keep me in her mouth."

Steve said, "You can be next. She needs a good hammering," and lifted her body off Jack's. And I'm the hammeree. He's paying for this, she thought. But somewhat predictably he ran out of breath and crawled up onto the bed, bringing her up after him, leaning against the headboard so she could suck his dick while Jack, caught up in the banal agressiveness of the moment, fucked her from the rear. At the end, Steven pushed her off, onto her knees so both men could jerk off onto her already cum-streaked face. Jess cooperated, tried to enjoy the possession, making appropriate coos and grunts, but by the time they finished the whole thing was more like doing payroll taxes or catching up on the filing.

Jack said, "He wanted that." She gave him a little "its nothing" wave.

Steve was happy, though. "Good work, Ms. Stone," he said. "You get five stars on your escort page."

"Don't be such a prick," Jack said.

"She likes my prick. She even gets it one more time today." He picked up his clothes and went into the bathroom.

Jack could only shake his head. "Weird guy. Thanks, Jess, Thanks." He kissed her cheek, retrieved his clothes, and left.

It was only noon, and she already had knocked off six orgasms. Good work. Time for a nice break. Jess went to her room. She took a shower, then a bath, then another shower. She had a lust for something normal. I'm going out to lunch, she thought. She dressed in a plain denim miniskirt, a form hugging camisole top and sandals. She brushed her hair carefully and put on some light makeup.

Her sex parts felt used. She pulled the skirt up to her waist; her bare pussy looked just like it did yesterday, no different for having been significantly fucked nine times in less than 24 hours. She rubbed her nipples through the top and they stood up immediately, clearly outlined against the cotton.I could cum, she thought, in about a minute.

It was a twenty-minute walk to a street full of cafes and tourists, fronting the Monterey Pier. Lots of girls were in denim miniskirts and tank tops on a warm September weekend. Many of the girls were prettier and definitely more stacked. I'm unremarkable, she thought. But I'm doing something remarkable. No one suspects. Jess enjoyed lunch and a couple of art galleries and some shopping and staring at the ocean with an ice cream cone and coffee. When she got back at 5, Steve and Ed were more than ready.

"Thought you may have gotten cold feet," Steve said.

"You would." She looked at Al. "Do you have a scenario?"

"The balcony?"

"No," Steve said, "that has to be in the morning. The light is wrong now; too many shadows."

"So maybe just right here," she said, and the men moved the coffee table away and the couch and chairs back. Al got a couple of blankets and spread them on the carpet, put a body pillow on top of it, covered it with towels. He and Jack sat on opposite couches, each with a camera in their hand. "Maybe you can start standing, all three of you, dressed," Al said, and she stood between them kissing one, that the other, their hands on her ass, her tits, When the men found her naked under the clothes, they liked it, and she was spitroasted in her miniskirt and top. "Fuck me, Daddy," she said. Steve loved that. She kept waiting for him to do something selfish, but Al was watching. They flipped her around. She was on her back, her head draped back over the pillow, Ed's cock pushing into her throat. Steven was fucking her easily. He's on good behavior, she thought, and felt cared for by Al, enough that she reached down to rub her clit and have an orgasm herself. This got noticed and the men withdrew. "Do yourself," Al said, On her knees, she rubbed and fingerfucked herself with abandon, looking at Al's camera the whole time, until she came in a great rush of fluid. Flat on her back she brought Ed back to fuck until he came, then Steven climbed right on without a break until he did, too.

The Three Musketeers went off to their rooms. Jess leaned back against the couch and let herself collapse in every dimension.

"That was athletic," she said. "I'm cooked."

Al was hard as a rock. "There's time, " Al said. "We've got an hour till dinner."

"I can't fuck you now."

"Okay." He took a few deep breaths, held his cock lightly, and she saw it shrink. She was relieved she didn't have to give one last blowjob.

"How about the hot tub?"

"I should shower."

"I won't tell."

But she did take a shower. For a reason she didn't quite understand she put on the tiny black bikini.

"You look cute in that bikini," Al said. "Sexy."

"How could this be sexier than what you just saw?"

"Watching you have sex doesn't feel sexy. It's too elemental. Sexy is anticipation; its more mysterious within you than exposed."

"I never knew you were such a romantic." She settled into the pool. "I really got off that time."

"I'm glad," he said. "Last time today."

"I don't know," she said. "That was only three. I'm $400 short."

"I'll cover it if I can sleep with you tonight. When we're married," he said serenely, "it'll be community property anyway."

She punched him in the arm "I may not be able to reach my earlier heights," she said.

"I literally meant sleep, but that's fine. We can have quiet sex."

She got out of the pool. "Knock on my door when we have to go," she said.

Jess took a more careful shower, cleaning every part of herself, then opened the minibar and took her Coke and lime onto the balcony, swaddled in the huge luxurious robe. That, she thought, was a lot of cock. They really are types. Ed the innocent. Steven the bully. Jack the wounded. Al the hero. I am going to marry him, she realized.

She was Al's date at dinner, and despite the short and wispy outfit she was wearing, he didn't try anything. Whatever he didn't do actually worked because she very much wanted him to fuck her that night. Jess loved that it was all in missionary, seeing him, being seen. She just kept lifting her legs higher and higher and he kept thrusting harder and harder and when they both were incredibly sweaty and breathless he came and she could feel every pulse and shot as her insides were filled. They were almost asleep when he said, "Marry me, Jess," but sleep took her before she could answer.

When Jess woke up in the morning, Al's arms were wrapped around her and his morning wood poked into her back. She reached back and squeezed, and he woke up.

"Morning."

"Morning. Shall I do something about this now?"

"No," he said, "I'm going to save up my orgasms today."

"I'm fine with a freebie," she said.

"No, I mean literally. You still are up for this?"

"Sure. I can really only take two guys at once anyway."

Al reached around, hugging her. "You have hands."

"So I do."

"There's one other option," he said.

"I was thinking about it. For a price. Do you want to take me there?"

"Sure, if you're willing. I've never done it," he said. "You?"

"My one boyfriend at school," she said. "Jake." Al nodded. "He was pretty into it." Al looked confused. "He did me. I did him. I'd use my finger or a dildo. He was going to get me a strap on, but we broke up. It was fine."

He looked very confused. She felt a wave of sympathy for him. "You don't have to, honey. But you can have me there. You're my boyfriend."

"It's still the weekend," he said. "I'll pay. I bet Steve would, too."

"He certainly would." Assfucked by an ass. She sighed. In for a dime, in for a dollar.

Al had created a stage for the stripper, closing drapes, moving couches, covering the pool and lighting the open area with some of the lamps he brought. Jess hear the music come on, low and sultry, and she opened the door to her room, clicked across the floor in her heels and business suit, hair up, glasses perched on her nose. She let the music fill her, swaying hips, arms extending, hands to buttons and zips, losing her jacket, top, skirt, bra, stockings, and shoes, teasingly exhibiting herself after each, . . . With nothing on but tiny silk panties and long black hair she took Jack's lap, straddling him, rubbing her cunt-slicked panties against his hard-on; when he reached for her tits she danced away to Ed, to Steve, to Al; she stayed on Al, coaxing his cock out the fly of his boxers and when his breath caught and he pushed against her she flitted away, back onto Ed, Steve, Jack, lap after lap, front to back, back to front, rubbing her wet pussy against hard cocks, dripping, pushing breasts into faces, inviting tongues onto nipples, teasing with entry, moving to another lap. Finally she stood, slipped out of her drenched panties, tossed them to Steve, knelt, fucked herself with the dildo, sucked it, ending flat on her back, with the dildo inside and fingers driving her clit to orgasm. She lay, flat, wet, panting, flush with sex, ready for anything.

Al brought her to the couch, guided her to her knees, put himself in her mouth. Steven sat next to Al and she took his cock in hand, switching her mouth between the men. She wondered who it would be and felt the curved tip of Jack's cock push into her. Steven . .Al . . . Jack . . . mouth . . . cunt, wet, hot, all her lips working, serving three cocks. Hands grabbed her hip and her cunt sucked at its embedded cock. She was pulled away from the cocks on the couch, toward the floor. He rotated her, and she lifted her leg past his head to let him lower her slowly to the pillow, easy for men to be on their knees and still do what they needed to do to her pussy and her mouth. Her head was tilted back and Ed was tentatively pushing in deeper and deeper; she controlled her gag reflex and allowed full penetration before pushing him out, breathing heavily, taking him again, all while begin fucked by Jack. She didn't have hold up any part of herself; Steve & Al put a cock in each hand. She held all four cocks. Jack moved away and Al buried himself in her cunt, held there, moved in and out with determination and focus. "Switch," Steven said, and he was in her cunt and Jack was in her mouth and someone else in her hand; she vaguely noticed Al with the camera. The men rotated, again. After each one had a turn, she rolled over, and someone took her from the rear while Jack fucked her mouth.

She rolled off, breathing heavily, her pussy on fire, yearning to be filled. Straddling Al scratched that itch. His finger was at her asshole.

"Now's the time, Jess." He slipped it slowly in.

"$500," she gasped, and then there was a cock at her face and she sucked it. Al slipped a second finger in. She wanted to fight it when it was going in.

"Uhhh," she said. "Open . . . that drawer."

Jack handed Al the tube of KY. He squeezed some onto Jess's hand and she spread it all over his dick. My dick, she thought. She let go of all the other cocks, lifted up, slowly lowered. The moment of hurt went by; she relaxed, lowered fully. "God," she said. "You feel huge." She twists her head back, kisses him. "Yes," she whispered in Al's ear. "I'll marry you. You can fuck my ass now."

He did. It was a perfect moment; her husband, her ass, her power driving the men to limits that still were shorter than hers. She'd watched enough porn to know what was next. Steven took her pussy, Ed her mouth, Jack the camera. Steven pounded, as usual, but Al held her in place, his cock firm, holding against Steve's one-note onslaught while she worked Ed with her mouth. Ed came first, switched with Jack, and she still had each hole filled. Steven came and dropped to the floor; Jack came shortly after. It was she and Al and his cock deeply, fully in her ass.

"Roll me over," she said, and she got her knees and her betrothed fucked her in the ass until he finally came. They both collapsed, tightly locked together.

The other men were gone by the time his cock shrank out of her. She and Al took a shower, took a hot tub, sat on the balcony. They went out. He bought some sandwiches and they sat in the park, talking about this and that. Jess sat so he could see up her skirt. He gave her the ring; she took it this time. "My mother's," he said. It fit perfectly. He held her hand and they walked to the end of the pier, leaned on the rail, and stared out at the water.

"There's a super deep canyon out there," she said, "that brings a lot of deep sea creatures pretty close to shore. That's why this is a good place for an aquarium."

"You've been deep in unfamiliar seas this weekend," he said. "How're you doing?"

"Fine. It's fun. I feel safe. I'm having a good time."

"You want to keep going, then?"

"Do you want me to stop?" She asked him. It matters now, what he thinks.

"You don't need the money now. Getting married means we manage your debt together."

"That's not what I asked. You're liking this, right?"

"It is," he said, "without a doubt one of the extraordinary experiences of my life. You are a goddess."