All Comments on 'One Hundred Percent Straight... Ch. 03'

by PointSix

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago
Ill miss Ally and Sarah

Ive really enjoyed this series. Ally and Sarah are are so cute together.

The sex scene was hot hot. I am happy for it to be left there with them filing for a relationship. Dont misunderstand me i could read about these two and what they get up to in their special training sessions all day long.

I do however wish you to keep writting , hopefully in the lesbian category.

Where you could introduce us to another cute pair ?

Thank you

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
very good

You are a very good writer, I can almost see Ally and Sarah laying naked in bed spooning each other, I will miss them and I hope to read more stories from you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great series

Will miss these two. Hopefully, in the future they will return. I am looking forward to seeing more stories from you. Enjoyed your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please from these girls

A beautiful story, well written and engaging from beguiling to end, or is it the end? I hope you continue writing these stories and I can’t help feel this pair real potential for further developments. Thank you, in advance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Wowwwwwww!! What a great story!! Absolutely fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great first chapter!

This has the makings of a great military sci-fi, action adventure. They infiltrate the home planet of the bad guys, discover the great secret. Now all they have to do is to steal a shuttle and make it back alive to save the confederation. Did I mention one is shot along the way and we’re left to wonder if she makes it?

Please, seriously think about it. I would pay money to read that.

eaglefree50eaglefree50about 4 years ago
What a sweet love story!

Great character development...would like to see the relationship develop further.

MaezedMaezedabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story, thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous