All Comments on 'One Little Squirt'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Kind of flat

I usually love your work but this one didn't do it for me. It was emotionless and boring, just some meandering ramblings without any drama. Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I agree

One squirt too many.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
That was your Honeymoon?

I am glad you are married to Debra, I certainly wouldn't be. But 'playing' with others has never been my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful "Ramblings", Mag

Ha! These guys are all OBVIOUSLY children! Wait'll they get to be OUR age. You told it like you meant it! I liked it, a LOT. I think you SCORED, big time, with Deb. If it's in ANY way close to the true story, it sounds like you two are having the times of your lives! Lucky pair!

mike2710mike2710about 14 years ago
good story

I liked it good story sounds like you got a good wife who likes to have fun ...with you. thanks Mike from Texas

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Decent story

A little rambling and "run on" at times, but it was amusing.

I can imagine that an old fart of 67 would be in 7th heaven to get someone like Debra who is only 53.

Do I think there is anyway he could keep up with her? NO!

The show you meant to say was Sampson & Son not Sanderson & Son.

Sampson always acted like he was having a heart attack and calling for his deceased wife when something bad or he didn't like what was going on.

I have to admit it's hard to get excited over things an old guy and a middle age woman are doing.

On another note, I do wonder what a prostrate milking would feel like?

Thanks for writing!

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
Good story with good writing

But rambled too much to be a great story. Enjoyable.

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Well Written

and competent story. The first page reminds me of another story that I read here but the Vegas bit did not quite excite. I am older than your hero and perhaps no longer imagine this kind of future...

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Nice Story

Nice to see People can have fun w/o Hurting someones Feelings.

jiminabjiminababout 14 years ago
Good one

A little long but I really liked it. His description of his wife and his experiences at the medical clinic were just too funny. Don't usually lol but i did then. Thanks for the story. Jim

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 14 years ago
It stays in Las Vegas (Reno) or wherever?

I think you forgot to leave it there. Oh well, when you're 67, you might forget something like that. Anyway, it was an enjoyable story. By the way, what is that pheromone perfume called? I could use some of it when I go to Las Vegas next time.

magmamanmagmamanabout 14 years agoAuthor
Bits of truth

To the gentleman asking for the name of the Pheromone, Debra tells me it is called Dark Continent. I have no idea at all where she got the stuff, or even if it really works. She said her former husband bought the bottle a dozen years ago.

But I will say it sure seemed to, the flash from the waitress and the one lady that followed me around was a true part.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Good story with a nice rythym to it....

although I'd be worried with her proclivities. The t.v. show was called Sanford and Son."-"After you done wiping your feet, go see if you can wipe some of that ugly off your face!"-the great Redd Fox.

curioussscuriousssover 12 years ago
Fucking wonderful

MGM you're just one of the most wonderful story tellers.

The obvious love and fun between you and Deb is inspiring - absolutely awesome.

Thanks,

67-year old (as of 20111222) N

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HONEYMOON AND GAMBLING IN RENO

win some lose some have a nice day. TK U MLJ LV NV

norcal62norcal62almost 12 years ago
Hot August Nights in Reno is just a few weeks away now.

Time to go back on the first weekend of August. Heck of a show.

As a 71 year old, I could relate well to the story. Having lived in Las Vegas almost 5 years helped tool

All you DWornacks out there remember, you are getting older day by day, and if you're lucky you'll be in your 60s and 70s eventually. We can even remember when being 17 was a bother because there were too many times when we couldn't control our erections. May you be as fortunate as the 67 year old, when you're that age.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Good story -

Smart woman - hopefully smart enough heh -

Fun couple -

Nice work -

offbrooffbroabout 11 years ago
Delightful

Being a 70 year old male and having a female companion (of the nursing persuasion) for nearly 25 years, I very much enjoyed this story and could relate to a great deal of it. In my experience, I find most nurses to be fun loving, open minded, somewhat frisky and a delight to be with - most of the time. The human condition amuses me, especially my own. Great writing and a fun story.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Silly story

but good fun and well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
one hell of a strange woman

sounds like she got up to a lot of tricks before getting married...a very odd marriage....

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Nice

A happy fun couple on their honeymoon. A little adventurous that hot nurse, er I mean wife. One more chapter...

patilliepatillieabout 6 years ago
Always love when I see you post

because I know I am going to be entertained. I believe you covered this territory already in other stories, but it was nice seeing it again. I do believe though you have represented Deb as slim, slight, with smallish boobs so I guess I was a bit surprised you characterized her as buxom in this tale. No biggie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2706 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES