One Man's Fantasy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I faxed the outline off to Jerry and then waited to see what would happen next.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

What happened next caught me completely by surprise. It was a week after I'd faxed my outline to Jerry. It was a Saturday night when the phone rang and it was Kristal.

"My flight leaves here at 3:06 pm tomorrow and gets into Denver at 6:21. You going to pick me up or should I cab over to your place? If I have to cab I'll need your address."

I was stunned into speechlessness.

"Rob? Are you there?"

I finally managed to get my wits about me and said, "I'll be there to pick you up. You won't be able to miss me. I'll be the one with the big goofy grin who won't be able to stand still."

It didn't really hit me until after I'd hung up the phone. My silly fantasy, my ridiculous pipe dream, my stupid off the wall idea was going to happen. It was really going to happen.

I was at the airport when United flight 748 arrived, but because of all the dumb Homeland Security bullshit I couldn't meet Kristal at the gate, but I told her that I would be outside waiting. She came out the door and all eyes were on her as she looked right and then left and spotted me. She walked up to me, put her two suitcases down, put her arms around me and gave me a kiss that made me weak in the knees.

"Happy to see me?"

"Oh God yes."

"Well then lover, let's get out of here and start our week."

To be continued...