One Man's Wife, Other Man's Whore Ch. 04

Story Info
What if identical twins married the wrong identical twin?
4.2k words
4.4
23.1k
19
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Double the trouble, the cock is always bigger and harder on the other side of the neighbor's fence, especially when the neighbors are two sets of identical twins.

Continued from Chapter 3:

"Sit up," said Tony to his wife.

He walked over to her side of the bed. A new wrinkle to their Saturday night sexual routine, as soon as Maria sat up in bed, Tony pulled her nightgown over her head and off. She was naked. Maria was naked. His wife was naked and he looked at her in the way that he hadn't looked at her in a long time. He looked at her with sexual lust and wanton desire. He looked at her as if she was Theresa, his sister-in-law instead of his wife.

As soon as Maria was naked, her nipples erected themselves. Something he always did before they had kids, stripped her naked, he seldom stripped her naked now. With her already sexually excited by being totally exposed to her husband, as soon as her big tits were exposed to her husband's horny eyes, as if waiting to be fingered and sucked, her nipples grew even bigger and harder. With him giving her a new twist to their Saturday night sexual routine, just as his cock was already hard, no doubt, her pussy was wet too.

"Now lie down and give me your hand," said Tony to Maria.

Obviously thinking that he was going to put her hand on his cock and ask her to give him a hand job before giving him a blowjob, she looked at him as if he was nuts. Tired of being rushed and then abandoned, it was high time she received her sexual satisfaction first and he received his sexual satisfaction last before he fell asleep. Besides, in the way that he'd much rather she stroke his cock before sucking his cock, she'd much rather have him lick her pussy and finger her pussy while feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples. Only, with him having not eaten her in such a long time, before the children were born, with that part of their sexual life obviously over, he'd never do that. He'd never eat her pussy in the way he always did before.

Not fair that he'd receive all of the sexual fun before giving her any sexual satisfaction, she'd much rather he give her orgasms with his fingers and with his mouth before giving her one with his cock. She'd much rather he gave her multiple orgasms with his mouth, his fingers, and his cock before she gave him multiple orgasms with her hand, her mouth, and her pussy. If he wasn't going to give her an orgasm, then she'd rather just blow him and allow him to cum in her mouth. If he wasn't going to give him an orgasm, then, she'd rather he'd go to sleep after she sucked him. She'd rather get over with their weekly ordeal of sex and be done with him fucking her until next Saturday night. Tired of feeling sexually frustrated after he fell asleep as soon as he ejaculated in her pussy, she was tired of being left to masturbate herself while he snored.

"Why? Why do you want my hand? What are you doing?"

He gave her a sexy smile while staring at her naked body, the same body that he had obviously imagined her identical twin sister, Theresa, no doubt had. Seemingly looking at one identical twin sister naked was like looking at the other identical twin sister naked. Just as he'd never want Angelo to know that he sometimes masturbated over the thoughts of Theresa naked and having sex with her, he wouldn't want to know that his brother masturbated over the thoughts of Maria naked and having sex with her. A very pretty woman with dark brown hair and big, expressive, brown eyes, she had shapely C cup breasts with big, brown nipples and a trimmed patch of dark brown, pubic hair. If his wife had bigger boobs, a double D cup, she'd look like Sophia Vergara's twin sister.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" He pulled her scarves from her drawer. "I'm tying you to the bed," he said with a laugh while snapping a scarf in his hand.

Her mouth fell open and she looked at him with her big sexually excited eyes as he tied both her wrists and then her ankles to the bedposts.

"Tying me to the bed? Oh, my God. Tony, you sexy man," said Maria biting her lip with obvious sexual excitement while trusting him enough to submit her naked body to him. "Are you going to force yourself on me? Are you going to force me to do dirty and nasty things with my mouth, my hands, my tongue, and with my pussy? Are you going to have your wicked, sexual way with me while I'm helplessly tied to our bed? Are you going to do dirty and nasty things to me with your mouth, your hands, your fingers, and your tongued to my naked body? Oh, my God, Tony, oh my God," said Maria."

Then, not done, he blindfolded her with her sleep mask. With her tied to the bed naked and lying there in the shape of a starfish, he left the room for what may have seemed like an eternity to Maria.

"I'll be right back. I have to get someone, I mean, something," he said with a dirty laugh.

Maria pulled at her ties while Tony went to his office to get his tape recorder. Blinded by her sleep mask, her other senses were heightened. She wondered why he left the room. She wondered what he was doing. She wondered if he really was going to get someone. Maybe, her sexual fantasy come true, he was bringing home a friend to have his wicked, sexual way with her while he watched. Maybe he had invited Angelo over to lick her pussy and to fuck her pussy before she sucked his cock and he ejaculated his cum in her mouth for her to swallow.

'Oh, my God,' she thought. 'I only wish Angelo would eat me. I only wish Angelo would fuck me. I only wish I could blow Angelo. I only wish he'd cum in my mouth for me to swallow him. I can only hope.'

"Get someone? With me here naked, you'd better not be getting anyone unless it's George Clooney, Brad Pitt...or Tony," she said loud enough for him to hear while mumbling the last name under her breath.

Chapter 4:

As part of his dastardly plan, with each brother having a small, portable tape recorder, Angelo recorded Tony's voice yesterday while sitting out front having a beer with his identical twin brother. First recording Tony's voice on his tape recorder and then recording his own voice on Tony's tape recorder, it was his plan to use the recordings to trick their wives into believing that they were having sex with their brothers-in-law. If it worked, they'd have inspired sex with their wives. If it failed, they have a good laugh over it.

"Oh, my God, Theresa, you're naked. You're so beautiful. You're so sexy," said Tony's voice on Angelo's tape recorder as his recorded message to his sister-in-law.

A good plan that just may work, Tony laughed at the thought of tricking Theresa as soon as Angelo hit the stop button. No doubt, he only wished it wasn't a plan but his reality. Obviously, just as Angelo would love to see Maria naked, Tony would love to see Theresa naked too.

"Oh, my God, Maria, you're naked. You're so beautiful. You're so sexy," said Angelo's voice on the Tony's tape recorder as his recorded message to his sister-in-law.

Angelo laughed at the thought of tricking Maria as soon as Tony hit the stop button. Knowing what their wives would say in response to their prerecorded messages, Angelo and Tony filled in the gaps with their prerecorded dialogue.

Now it was time to return to their bedrooms to test their dastardly plan and to fool their wives by giving them what they so wanted to have, sex with their brothers-in-law.

* * * * *

As soon as he entered his bedroom, Angelo walked in his bedroom pretending he was his twin brother, Tony. He depressed the play button on his tape recorder. Even though they sounded much alike to those who didn't know them very well, obviously, his wife and his sister-in-law could tell their voices apart.

"Oh, my God, Theresa, you're naked," said Tony's voice on Angelo's tape recorder as his recorded message to his sister-in-law.

Obviously longing to see Maria naked in the way that Tony obviously longed to see Theresa naked, Angelo stared at Theresa's naked body as if he was staring a Maria's naked body. If only his brother was here seeing Theresa tied to the bed naked, he'd have a heart attack. He'd jump her naked bones and have sex with her.

"Tony! Oh, my God," said Theresa in shocked surprise. She struggled with her ties to free herself but unable to do so, she looked as panicked and as she looked embarrassed. "What are you doing here?"

Angelo pressed the play button on his tape recorder for his brother's preplanned response.

"You're so beautiful. You're so sexy," said Tony's prerecorded voice.

Tied to the bed posts of the bed naked and blindfolded, obviously, by the sound of his voice, she thought that her brother-in-law, Tony, was in her bedroom with her instead of her husband, Angelo. Panicked, Theresa struggled again with her ties again in her feeble attempt to free herself. As sexually excited as she was no doubt embarrassed, with her helplessly vulnerable, there was no way she could cover her nakedness from her brother-in-law.

"Tony! Oh, my God, I'm tied to the bed naked and blindfolded. I'm so embarrassed. Please don't look at my naked pussy. Please don't look at my naked tits. Please don't look at my naked ass," said Theresa as Angelo knew she'd say and as she no doubt knew Tony would look at all that she was showing and all that he was seeing.

With their dialogue already prerecorded, Tony answered what Angelo told him to say whenever the recorder was stopped before pushing the record button to record his voice again. Now, obviously enjoying the deception, Angelo played Tony's prerecorded voice for his wife. No doubt, just as he imagined Tony seeing Theresa naked, he imagined seeing Maria naked. Even though they were identical twins and no doubt had the same body, they were so different in personalities. Just because one looked exactly like the other, with both brothers marrying one instead of the other, that didn't mean that he wouldn't want one over the other.

"Angelo told me to come," said Angelo talking to his wife as Tony and as if she was his fully clothe sister-in-law. "He told me that you were tied to the bed naked. He told me that I should come see you to see what you look like naked. He told me that you've been wondering what it would be like to have sex with me," said Tony's prerecorded voice. "If you're agreeable to me having sex with you, Angelo gave me his permission to have sex with you."

As if she was really having a conversation with her brother-in-law instead of her husband, Angelo watched his wife, Theresa, squirm. By the embarrassed and sexually excited look on her face, she really believed that Angelo was Tony.

"Oh, my God, Tony," said Theresa talking to Angelo as if she was fully dressed and talking to her brother-in-law. "That was just pillow talk with Angelo. That was a personal and private conversation between a husband and his wife. That was just me confessing my sexual fantasy in the heat of sex. I'd never cheat on Angelo. I'd never have sex with you, of all people, his twin brother," she said obviously lying. "Oh, my God."

Not taking no for an answer, Angelo pressed the play button again.

"Angelo said that you'd say that, he said that you'd never willingly have sex with me, which is why he tied you to the bed and blindfolded you. Angelo said that I could have my wicked, sexual way with you, Theresa," said Tony's prerecorded message. "He said that if I licked your pussy, gave you an orgasm with my mouth and fingers, made love to you, and gave you an orgasm with my cock, that you'd suck my prick. He said that once I gave you sexual pleasure and sexual satisfaction that you'd allow me to cum in your beautiful mouth," said Tony's prerecorded voice.

With Angelo acting as if he was Tony and his finger was Tony's finger, after spraying himself with Tony's cologne, he slid a slow finger over his wife's lips. Seemingly not allowing this opportunity to sleep with her brother-in-law to slip by her, Theresa took Angelo's finger in her mouth while no doubt thinking that it was Tony's finger she was sucking. She sucked Angelo's fat finger as if she was sucking Tony's erect prick. Sliding her tongue over his finger, she sucked her husband's finger in the way she obviously couldn't wait to suck her brother-in-law.

"Oh, my God, Tony," said Theresa removing his finger from her mouth to speak. She squirmed on her bed and curling her shoulders inward, swooned at the same time. "Oh, my God. I've been wanting to have sex with you for years," confessed Theresa taking his finger in her mouth again to suck it as if she was sucking his cock. She ejected his finger from her mouth again with her tongue to speak. "This is my sexual fantasy come true. Kiss me, Tony, kiss me," said Theresa.

Angelo pressed the play button.

"Oh, Theresa," said Tony's recorded voice.

Theresa swooned again.

"Feel my tits while fingering my nipples before you finger and lick my pussy Tony," said Theresa while slowly moving her head back and forth as if she was really blind and was Stevie Wonder. "I can't wait for you to touch me. I can't wait for you to feel me. I can't wait for you to lick me. I can't wait for you to eat me. I can't wait for you to give me orgasms with your fingers, your mouth, your tongue, and your cock," said Theresa. "Oh, my God, Tony. Oh, my God. I'm so very sexually excited."

Angelo pressed the play button again.

"Oh, Theresa," said Tony's recorded voice.

Theresa swooned at the sound of Tony's voice.

"Then, after you give me an orgasm with your fingers, your mouth, your tongue, and after you make love to me and give me an orgasm with your cock," she said pausing. "I'll give you the best damn blowjob of your life. You may cum in my mouth and I'll swallow your cum," said Theresa. "Now kiss me, Tony. Kiss me as if you love me. Stick your tongue in my mouth."

Angelo pressed the play button again.

"I'll do everything you ask but kiss you, Theresa," said Angelo through Tony's prerecorded voice. He knew his wife would ask Tony to kiss her but he knew that if he kissed his wife, she'd know it was him and not his brother in their bedroom. Instead he depressed the play button again. "Sorry Theresa, but I can't kiss you. Kissing you would make it feel more like love than sex. I love Maria and with you her identical twin sister, I don't want to fall in love with you by kissing you," said Tony's prerecorded message.

With her still blindfolded, as if she was a sight impaired person, seemingly by cocking her head to listen more closely, Theresa made up for her lack of sight by concentrating more with her sense of hearing.

"Agreed," said Theresa. "No kissing. You're right. Kissing you would make me feel that I was cheating on Angelo with his identical twin brother than just having sex with you. Sex is one thing but making love is something else entirely."

With Theresa obviously thinking that it was Tony seeing her naked, touching her naked body, feeling her tits, and fingering her nipples, she swooned with him touching, feeling, and fondling her naked body. Her nipples were already hard and erect when Angelo pressed the play button again. Angelo was seemingly satisfied that Theresa thought he was Tony. Obviously by his erection, he was sexually excited that his wife was sexually excited in thinking that she was having sex with his twin brother.

"If you don't mind, no more talking please," said the tape recorder when Angelo depressed the play button again. "For me to have sex with you, I must pretend that I'm having sex with Maria," said Tony's prerecorded voice.

As if he was on fire, Angelo quickly stripped off his clothes. Then, he climbed on the bed next to his wife as if he was Tony climbing on the bed next to Theresa.

"Okay," said Theresa. "I understand. No kissing and no more talking. I understand. I'd much rather you do all of your talking with your fingers, your mouth, your tongue, and your cock," she said with a dirty laugh. "Now eat my pussy Tony. Lick me while fingering me and I swear to God, I'll give you the best damn blowjob you've ever had in your life. I'll suck you dry."

He moved his cock by the fingers of her tied right hand to allow her to touch his stiff prick with her fingertips. She took his cock in her hand and held him as if she had never felt a cock in her hand before. With Angelo giving his wife the acting performance of his life, still pretending he was Tony, he moved between his wife's legs and licked her while fingering her. While eating his wife's pussy, no doubt just as she imagined he was Tony eating her pussy and just as he imagined he was Tony eating his wife's pussy too, he imagined he was eating Maria's pussy.

With Theresa so very sexually frustrated, it didn't take her very long to respond to being licked and fingered by who she thought was her brother-in-law. With her thinking that it was Tony's fingers, mouth, and tongue, it didn't take her very long for Angelo to give her an orgasm with his fingers, his mouth, and his tongue. With her thinking that Tony was eating her pussy instead of Angelo, that obviously had much to do with her cumming so fast too.

As soon as Angelo gave Theresa an orgasm, forsaking the afterglow of sex by not moving beside her in bed, he mounted his wife instead. Not wanting to get too close to her, he arched his back and rested his weight on the palm of his hands instead of putting all of his weight on her. Fearing that if he moved beside her that she'd know he wasn't Tony, he moved his cock to her pussy instead and, parting her lips with his erection, he gently humped her until he slid his prick deep inside of her. With her obviously so very sexually excited in thinking that Tony was about to fuck her, and after already being eaten and having an orgasm, she was already so wet, so very wet.

Without kissing her, Angelo made love to Theresa as if he was Tony making love to her and as if he was making love to Maria. Just as Theresa obviously thought that she was fucking Tony, after confessing his sexual attraction to his sister-in-law, no doubt Angelo imagined fucking Maria while he made love to his wife. Not hard for him to imagine with them identical twins, while imagining making love to Maria, Angelo made love to his wife as if he was making love to Maria, Tony's wife, his sister-in-law, and Theresa's identical twin sister. While imagining making love to Tony, Theresa made love to Angelo as if she was making love to Tony, Maria's husband, her brother-in-law, and Angelo's identical twin brother.

* * * * *

Such a tangled web of incestuous behavior, there was no harm in role playing while pretending that one man was another and one woman was the other. Being that sexual pleasure was as cerebral as it was physical, a little trickery would go a long way in him continuing to have a happy marriage with his wife. He couldn't wait to have pillow talk with Theresa over her imagined extramarital affair with his brother. He could only imagine what she'd have to say, especially after giving her two orgasms. Maybe she'd even blow him again, this time as her husband instead of as her imagined brother-in-law.

Humping him harder while humping him faster, Theresa returned her husband's humps with her humps. She made love to Angelo as if she was making love to Tony. Then, she fucked Angelo as if she was fucking Tony. Even though this was all his idea and planned seduction to fool his wife into thinking that she was having sex with his identical twin brother, Angelo couldn't help but think that his wife was a whore for willingly having sex with his twin brother, Tony.

Whether imagined or real, how dare she cheat on him with his twin brother? Even though Theresa really wasn't having sex with Tony, just the fact that she thought she was having sex with his identical twin brother was cheating in his convoluted mind. Now he knew that if Tony was there in the room with her, Theresa would do every sexual thing to him that Angelo was doing to his wife now. Now he knew that she'd rather have sex with his brother than to have sex with her husband.

12