One Man's Wife, Other Man's Whore Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly and gently humping her, making love to his wife, Angelo humped her harder and faster. Now, fucking his wife, he fucked her as if he was Tony fucking her and as if he was fucking her twin sister instead of her. With her obviously thinking that Tony was making love to her before fucking her, really getting into be fucked by her perceived brother-in-law, Theresa wiggled her ass all over the bed. With her humping him harder and humping him faster and with him humping her harder and humping her faster, it didn't take very long for Theresa to cum again. Angelo couldn't remember when Theresa had two orgasms. He couldn't remember when he made his wife cum twice.

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God Tony. I'm going to cum again. Fuck me, Tony. Fuck me. Fuck me faster and fuck me harder. You're a much better fuck and have a much bigger cock than my husband. I knew I married the wrong brother. I knew it. I just knew it. This is the best sex I've ever had. Stick that big, hard cock in my warm, wet pussy," said Theresa. "I'm going to cum. I'm cumming. Oh, Jesus, God, I'm going to cum again. I love you, Tony. I love you."

'She loves him? She loves Tony? Oh, my God,' he thought.

Angelo couldn't believe his wife said the L word. He couldn't believe she was in love with his brother. Yet, why not? He was in love with Maria. If only she knew that Angelo wasn't Tony. If only she knew that her husband was the one having sex with her and fucking her. With her blindfold removing one of her senses and distorting some and enhancing others, obviously, she was easily confused and fooled.

As soon as Theresa had her second orgasm, Angelo climbed off of his wife. Without untying his wife's wrists, he stood by her head and positioned his hard prick by her lips. As if she was starving and was hungry for cock, she moved her mouth closer to him and as promised, she took his erect cock in her mouth and started sucking him. She sucked him in the way she had never sucked him before. He couldn't believe the blowjob his wife was giving him.

'Oh, my God, this is so unbelievable. This is the best blowjob she had ever given me,' thought Angelo.

Theresa made all of the cock sucking, slurping noises with her mouth that men love to hear and that told them the woman was enjoying sucking them as much as he was enjoying being sucked. He watched her suck him was as if he was watching a deep throat porn video. He couldn't believe his wife was such a whore for Tony. Not daring to untie her wrist for her to stroke him while she sucked him, he feared she'd remove her blindfold. Instead he stroked himself while she sucked her deeper, sucked him harder, and blew him. Then, with the culmination of a foolproof plan, as if Tony was cumming in her mouth, Angelo ejaculated his cum in his wife's mouth.

'Oh, my God!'

Never had he ever had a blowjob as good as this. He put a gentle hand behind her head and continued humping her mouth and fucking her face as if he was humping Maria's mouth and fucking her face. He shot a huge, warm, oozy load of cum in his wife's mouth in the way he wished he was shooting a warm, oozy load of cum in Maria's mouth. As if he had never watched his wife swallow his cum before, he watched his wife swallow his cum in the way he wished he could watch his sister-in-law swallow his cum.

To be continued...

Please vote and comment.

12