All Comments on 'One Miami Night'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
shereadsshereadsalmost 20 years ago
Miami will never be the same.

A luscious read. If only there were more nights like this one, Dr. Mabeuse. And more men with your instincts.

stray_girlstray_girlalmost 20 years ago
Very Erotic

I really enjoyed this story. You're one of the few authors who can write things like, "She was so stuffed with wonderful male meat she could only shake her head," and make it erotic. Thanks!

ciaddictciaddictalmost 14 years ago
Oh. My. God.

Can I get the name of this hotel, please?

lusherlusherabout 13 years ago
It's like you have a cunt

This is exactly how I want to be fucked. Your imagination is a beautiful thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just another satisfied reader

You are such an artist, Doc. Honestly, no one does it like you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This story reads like a Harliquin book. You're better than that.

verbicideverbicideabout 10 years ago
Same old song

I had a deep and abiding suspicion that despite the change in categories, this story would read like every other dr._mabeuse story...and I was right. The woman is, despite any pretentions at being someone in control and sure of what she wants, actually is merely a toy for the "right, strong" man to play with as he chooses. It reads almost like a romance novel with a bit of bdsm thrown in on top of the ludicrous reduction of men and women to simplistic "me Tarzan, you Jane" mentalities. The writing itself is a cut above what is generally found on lit due to its grammatical excellence, so I give it 3 stars. Otherwise, the fantasy is the simply a retread of every other story by this author.

Absinth3Absinth3almost 8 years ago
oh say what you will verbicide...

... my kingdom to have my vacations end like that...

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotover 3 years ago
Last 2 paragraphs

As good a story as has ever been written. Then there’s those last two paragraphs.

They make it the best. Ever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous