One Miami Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You look like a slut,” he said as he held her hips and began to fuck her. “You look like a sex slave, a woman who’ll do anything to get fucked, anything to feel my big cock inside you. Look at you; naked out here on your balcony, bent over like a cock-hungry slut. You’re just loving it, aren’t you Susan? You’re just loving it!”

He was right: she was like a slut. She’d let this stranger come up to her room and shove his stranger’s cock inside her, someone she hardly even knew. She’d left him her keycard, hoping he’d do something just like this, counting on it. He didn’t know anything about her, who she was, where she came from, whether she was married or single, nor did he seem to care. But somehow he knew how she wanted it. He knew exactly how she wanted it tonight, rough and impersonal, dark and passionate: plain raw sex.

He grabbed onto the back of her neck again while his other hand pressed down on the small of her back, keeping her ass cocked up at him, the swollen lips of her pussy pressed up between her legs where his loins could slap against them. Her attitude was completely subservient and she loved it. He was swinging his hips, slamming against her and sending her body rocking back and forth as she held desperately onto the balcony rail. The cones of her tits hung down and swung like pendulums, the tan lines making them ghostly pale in the darkness and echoing the pale triangle of untanned skin on her ass from her bathing suit. She seemed to glow as he watched her rock back and forth, taking his cock into her and then clinging to him as he pulled out.

“Yes!” she cried vehemently. “Fuck me! Do it to me! Fuck me!” She spit the words out with salacious joy, wanting to feel their juicy lewdness in her mouth. She wanted to confess to him all the filthy things she felt tonight.

“Yeah, baby!” he growled down at her, “That’s what I want to hear! I knew you were a hot bitch, knew it as soon as I laid eyes on you. Now I want you to prove it to me. I want you to come, baby. I want you to come on my big dick. Show me what a whore you are, Susan, come for me!”

He reached around beneath her and extended his hands so that the hard peaks of her nipples dragged back and forth over his open palms as he fucked her, sending thrills coursing through her body. Her nipples stiffened into hard little peaks that tickled his palms as they swung against his hands, so he grabbed big handfuls of her tits and used them to hold her still as he slammed his cock into her. He fucked her so hard now that the flower fell from behind her ear and landed at her feet. Susan stared at it with lust-dimmed eyes. She groaned and pressed her chest down into his grip, loving his roughness, wanting more of it.

He read her mind. He let go of her tits and took her nipples between his fingers and bore down. Susan arched her back and lifted her head, crying out in deep satisfaction as erotic pain shot through her breasts. Her cry of joy seemed to inflame him and he redoubled his pace, his cock starting to whip her juices up into a thick froth. He took one hand and brought it around to her pussy where he dug through her folds until he found the nub of her clit, and he began to circle his finger around it as he fucked her.

Susan cried out again. Black flames licked at her body as he spread her apart and played with her, egging her on. She couldn’t stand it anymore. Her body lost its strength and she clung to the rail to keep from falling. It was only her locked knees that kept her from collapsing as his big log sawed in and out of her overstuffed cunt. She was losing it, going over the edge. She could feel the orgasm in the soles of her feet, in her throat, the pleasure radiating from her fucked pussy and her abused clit.

“Oh fuck!” she snarled. “Oh fuck me!”

He too was at his limit, and he felt his come gather in his prostate, in his balls, in the small of his back. The sight of her bent subserviently in front of him fueled his lust and brought forth his primal need to subdue and conquer her, to own her completely. He put one hand on her waist and pushed it down to elevate her cunt so he could fuck her deeper, and grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, forcing her to sway into a bow that thrust her jiggling tits out in front of her. Susan opened her mouth to scream but she had no breath and she stood there open-mouthed and breathless as the only sound were his grunts of sexual pleasure and the flat smack of his loins against her quaking ass cheeks. She gazed out at the night around her and saw the stars tremble and begin to spin in the sky. She felt him swell inside her and knew he was about to come, about to let her have all his hot cream.

He fucked her savagely, putting one arm under her belly and pulling her tight against his plundering cock as his other hand dug into her pussy so hard that he lifted her feet from the balcony and held her there with the strength of his arms and the impossible hardness of his cock. Susan felt his strength and just as she was about to go over the edge she felt his prick jerk deep inside her and start to explode. Felt him explode and she exploded too, rushing through her orgasm as if she were falling into it, falling into complete surrender. Her body shook in great orgasmic spasms as dimly she felt him pulsing with thick shudders inside her, filling her with his liquid heat. Every time he ejaculated he pulled hard against her cunt, lifting her feet from the floor and punctuating her wild pleasure with delicious spears of pain.

She gave him all she had. She couldn’t help it. It all just poured out of her in great gushes of embarrassing rapture as she moaned and sobbed, begging him for all he had, grinding her eager ass back at him. Her trembling legs couldn’t support her any longer. They had absolutely no strength and as soon as he pulled his deflated cock from her pussy she lost her balance. Her knees struck against the front of the balcony and she clung there trembling.

He took only a moment to regain his composure, and then he bent and picked her up in his arms as if she weighed nothing, as if she were a child. She would have been embarrassed by this caveman stunt had she not realized with a hungry thrill that he wasn't done with her yet.

“Wait, please,” she begged as she looked up into his dark and brooding face. She caressed his cheek with her shaking hand, hoping for a kiss, a smile, some sign of human affection, but he carried her effortlessly into the room as if she were a bag of chaff and laid her on the bed. Her right shoe fell to the carpet with a dull thud.

“We have to talk,” she whispered quickly. “Wait. At least let me catch my breath.”

He took her other shoe and pulled it off. “Talk?” he asked as he lay down and stretched his naked body alongside hers. “Talk about what? We have more important things to do than talk.”

“No,” she said. “Just give me a minute. It’s too soon. I’m not ready.”

But he had already taken her arms and lifted them up over her head. He held them there as he kissed her, his hunger so acute that he practically raped her mouth, his passion exciting her, making her open her mouth to him and let him take her wherever he wanted. She was too weak to fight him, and what good would it have done anyhow? He was so strong and his body was too hard and insistent, not letting her rest, not letting her regain any sort of composure. His mouth was on her tits as he devoured her, sending fresh thrills coursing through her body, and she felt his prick already hardening against her leg, still dripping with her juice.

“Wait,” she begged. “Can’t you give me a minute to catch my breath? I’m still shaking.”

“I don’t want to wait,” he said, his dark eyes burning into her. “I know what you’re going to say. You’re going to want to tell me who you are and why you’re doing this. You want to give me excuses and explanations. You want to turn it into words and reasons, but I don’t care about that now. I don’t care who you are or why you’re doing this. You’re a woman and I’m a man and you drive me crazy with lust for you, and that’s all the reason I need.”

He was right. It was true. She didn’t care who he was and she didn’t want to have to bother with explaining her behavior and making nervous apologies and rationalizations. She didn’t want to have to explain this to him or to herself. She’d never felt more free and wanton or more incredibly female then she did right now as she felt him take her wrists in his strong hands and press them down into the mattress above her head. He rolled on top of her and worked her legs apart with his knees and she didn’t have the strength to fight.

The warm breeze blowing in from the balcony had clotted in the room into a thick atmosphere of sexual tension and she realized that there was nothing she could say that would stop him, nothing she could say that would make him wait, that he meant to take her again whether she was ready or not. She closed her eyes and surrendered, raised her knees and reached for him with her sex, urging him to enter again where he’d just been. She felt his cock nudge against her and then slide right inside, just where he’d been, as he growled with relief.

Now her own wildness suddenly took over. She’d been passive before, standing there while he fucked her, but now her hips started to move, raw and shameless in the darkened bedroom, her heels tangling in the rumpled sheets as she heaved her cunt up at him in a savage sexual hunger. She felt his ejaculate running from her pussy as he plugged her again and the thought of his prick inside her slopping around in his own semen made her groan in salacious arousal and fuck him harder. He was an animal who cared for nothing but his prick inside her and that was exactly how she wanted it. She felt him growing inside her, getting harder and thicker, and it made the hair stand up on the back of her neck.

“I’m going to fuck you, Susan,” he whispered down at her. “I’m going to fuck you and then I’m going to tie your hands and fuck you again. I’m going to fuck you all night long and make you take it, make you my slut. I’ll never let you go!”

She groaned, his filthy words licking at her and forcing their way into her head just like his big prick was forcing its way into her body, unleashing a flood of her own passions. This is what the night said to her, these were the words she heard in its warm breath against her skin. This was the message of the darkness: fuck me, take me deeper, touch me in places no one has ever touched me before. Give me all of you, every secret you’ve ever had.

He was regaining his strength again, shoving his hips down to meet hers, nailing her ass to the mattress with the rock hard force of his loins. She turned her face to the side and caught sight of them in the mirror, saw the paleness of his buttocks and the obscene way they clenched and released as he drove his cock home in her and mashed his pubic bone against her aroused clit. Her knees were up against his ribs, her feet jerking every time he drove into her. So much strength in his body, and all directed at her, all concentrated in pushing that piece of meat harder and deeper into her liquid cunt.

He let go of her wrists now and planted his arms on either side of her and Susan reached up for him, wanting to feel the weight of his body on her, pressing her breasts up against him. She reached for his shoulders and felt the broad knots of muscle there, hard as solid oak. His strength thrilled her, gave her a delicious weak and helpless feeling in her stomach, an urge to be crushed and crumpled by his desire for her. Somewhere inside of her, her feminist spirit raised its head but she pushed it aside without a second glance. This was beyond politics, beyond thought. This was primal, beyond reason. This was the glorious freedom of total abandonment.

She dug her nails into the solid cords of his shoulders, wanting all his ferocious power. He was hard all over, his cock, his arms, his shoulders. His face was contorted into a look of stormy sexual pleasure so intense that she was suddenly concerned for him. She let go of his arms and forgot her own pleasure and tenderly touched his face, touched his cheek so lightly, as if trying to comfort him in his terrible need.

He looked at her, his eyes wild with such hunger for her that she felt a sudden surge of sexual electricity leap from his body to hers and she felt herself melt in the heat of his consuming need. She gave up; stopped trying to fight him or even think of herself and she pushed up at him offering her own body to his furious lust. She spread herself wide and sucked him in, surrendered totally, determined that he leave no part of her untouched.

And just as she took over he let himself go. She felt him throb inside her as he had before, that blind biological force, and she felt that thick heat spurt inside of her, his clotted lust. He threw his head back and she watched his face dissolve in a look of anguished orgasmic rapture, the most beautiful thing she’d ever seen, and she threw herself against him, desperate to have all he had to give, desperate to share his joy of conquest.

She came too, rich and deep as the shadows beneath the surface of the sea, joining him in his wild ecstasy, throwing herself away in her need to cling to him and take all of him inside.

His weight came down on her, driving the breath from her body but she didn’t care. Some how she was able to draw enough air to sob out her joy as she felt his rampant cock spill another release into her even hotter than the first, giving himself to her again, laying seed upon seed inside her.

Everything was trembling and she had no well to tell whether it was her or him or both of them. She was caught in a kind of sexual rigor mortis where she couldn’t let him go, where the tiniest move was just more than her tortured nerves could bear. She felt him slowly shrinking inside her and felt the lewd trickle of their mixed juices as they began to seep from her bruised pussy. She lay there trembling as he strained to lift his body from hers.

“Now,” he said, when their breathing had calmed to the point where they could hear the surf again and the warm breeze cooled their feverish bodies. “Now we can talk. Now you can say whatever you want.”

But she suddenly had nothing to say. She pushed herself against his hard body, heard his heart hammering inside his chest and felt the sudden fear of her mortal emotions. She kissed him and put out her tongue and licked his sweat, tasting the flavor of his receding lust mixed with the salt of her own inexplicable tears, and she dug herself in harder against him, seeking the shadow of his body, looking to lose herself again in his darkness.

12