All Comments on 'One More Project'

by cageytee

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments
anonymousreaderanonymousreaderalmost 18 years ago
the whole story isn't being told...

... because the character of Ronnie just doesn't ring true. She's pissed off at him so she goes and fucks some other guy. After more than 20 years of marriage, she's never been pissed off at him before? And with all that opportunity he gave her over a 2 decade span, this is the only time she's fucked around on him? Yeah right.

She would have continued to keep her secret from him - but then she figured out that he already knew. And this supposedly smart guy doesn't think even for a second that Stan was just the latest in a long string of lovers? I'd be surprised if his daughter was actually his.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
No Revenge on the cheaters!

Too bad there was no revenge on the two cheaters. Of course the reconcilation crowd loves this stuff and it is not as wimpy as JPB's normal stuff but.... it is missing that revenge element that balances the scales once again. Nice try- go back to developing your normal themes. The wimpy husband stuff does not cut it.

louguy35louguy35almost 18 years ago
I agree!

I agree with anonymousreader. The story was not credible, even for fiction.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good Read per se FLAWED story on many levels

well written but the author tries to tells us that this is cuckold tory -- which it is certaonly is not-- so that he can defuse the bomb of a weak plot with flaws in it.... before it goes off.

A Cuckold story is a story about a sumper wimp man who gets off sitting in his chair while his wife with big tits fucks the NY Knicks or the high school football team OR say his entire office where the hubby works...

This was a 1 time encounter/ affair/ event!! How the fuck is this a cuckcold story ? I mean come on CAGEYTREE do NOT piss on my leg and tell me its just rain for god sake!!

I know why you claim this was a cuckcld story and that tactic wont work with me or anyone else. This is NOT one of those types of stories.

2nd point.. according to your story after 20 years of marriage the wife claims they are still having GREAT sex 8 to 10 times a week!!!

so what is the motivation for her to cheat? Does the author know how god dam fucking RARE it is for a married couple to have sex 8-10 times week!?!?!!?

.... that is so far above the norm its off the bell curve...

Yes Hubby works hard but according to Your story she does NOT in anwyay feel negelectful!!! The guy just sold his compnay made $8 million dollars.... and marriages ot still find the time to give his wife all the emotional and phsyical atention she needs and have sex 18-10 times a week...

so she cheats?

In thwe words of John MacEnroe... You can NOT be serious !! you have to be fucking kidding me... Cageytree

good story and I like the reconciliation... that was well done and believeable. Dont know If I would of taken her back THAT soon but I had no problem with it.

But within the parameters of the story as you set it up her motivation is really weak and its hurt the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good writing..buttt...

It would have been a lot better if he had told Ronnie about the horse when he found out about Stan, Went and lived with peggy, Kicked the shit out of stan for helping to fuck up a marriage.

Average-JoeAverage-Joealmost 18 years ago
I didnt care for the wife

Sorry.

I just didnt like Ronnie very much. Even though you did try to emphasize her good points and tell us they had a great relationship that outweighed a one-time slip, she still isnt likable in the context of the story. Maybe its just me and maybe its because your efforts to accentuate the positive didnt ring true. Not sure, just didnt think she came across as worth the bother of trying to get past it. It also might be because you did tell us how good a husband Ken was. Maybe its just that I felt he deserved better.

I was also struck by how quickly she changed her tune after it happened. To me it made me think Stan was right about his hair trigger being the cause of her change in heart. Seemed to me like she wouldnt have felt near as guilty if Stan had fucked her for hours. If so she wouldnt have been in the lobby, wouldnt have been seen and very likely wouldnt have been broken up with guilt. Also in a similar vein, Stan went from a nice guy who was good looking, that she flirted with for years, and made her feel special straight to a pathetic little weasle when he didnt get her off. Dramatic change of heart that seems more about her unfufilled needs than any guilt she may have felt.

She just doesnt seem very nice no matter how much we heard about how great she was in the abstract (and the past). I know I havent adequately explained my unease with her character but it was there none the less.

You did make a fine effort to make her cheating relatively minor, understandable and reconciliation desirable (one time, he knew she felt guilty, great marriage, supportive of his long hours, etc), I just didnt like the wife much for some reason.

Still a pretty good story though. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hmm, what a bleeding miserable lot!

No compassion in any of the comments so far as far as I can see.

Oh the story? Yeah I enjoyed the read and that's what it's all about. I find no problem with the plot because I understand that folks do what they think is the right thing at the particular point in time they do it. Looking back with hindsight, ah now, that's a completely different mater.

Ronnie gets pissed off with her old man and from there on, she isn't thinking soundly. She drank too much too quickly and, well. In my profession I've seen the same thing happen on too many occasions to remember.

Her husband has invested a good many years in his relationship with her and if he decides to give her the benefit of the doubt. That's fine by me, good luck to the both of them.

Mind you, Stan would have gotten his nuts severely crumpled, if Ronnie had been my wife.

Actually I think he wouldn't have been able to call Ronnie on the morning after they did the nasty deed, he'd still have been in ICU.

Nice one my friend. See I do visit Lit sometimes.

DC

zed0zed0almost 18 years ago
Wimp!

Great story well written, good read. But watta fukin WIMP! (zed)

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
I'm sorry, I just couldn't like the story. I tried

Well.......

(Ok, I'm really sorry that this is so long, cause I had a lot to say)

It's been my experience this cagetee:

Lifetime, the TV station, concentrates on two types of formats:

One where the wife (or girlfriend) is abused, or in an abusive relationship, by/with a man until the point where she decides enough is enough and does whatever it takes to make him quit.

or

The romance story where the man bends over backwards to do what ever it takes to chase the woman, all while manging to do and say all the right things, and gives her that fairytale she's always dreamed of.

Very "RARELY" is there an inbetween.

What's my point here? The same thing. It's been my experience that folks who seem to favor "blind" reconcilation stories like this one to this degree seem to fall in one of two catagories:

1.) Have never had this happen to them. Or if they have, it was just "one" time when they were either a teenager or when they were in grade school. Never during an adult relationship. They seem to always write about how they would handle it if/when it happened to them.

or

2.) Are someone who has cheated in a relationship in the past and feels that they were delt with too harshly by the person they cheated on. And now they have formed the idea that everyone else who doesn't forgive and forget are nothing but self righteous zealots who are just as imperfect as they are.

It's really rare for someone to have been cheated on repeatdly and not be a cheater feel that quick forgiveness is the path. Most folks at least need "some" time to deal with it to see if they want to stay married to their mate. But not here. Hmmm. Someone who's never lived though something like this making comments like the below snippets is like me (a man) telling a woman the best way to handle childbirth. Those who don't beat the snot out of me are going to ignore me.

Very, very rarely does someone who watches their wife leave a hotel room after an affair make this statements:

....It wasn't very difficult at all for me to get past Ronnie having fucked Stan Caven that night.....

....I was concerned that in her quest to "make up for the embarrassment and hurt" she had caused me that it would cause an imbalance in our relationship. I want and need a strong wife who would challenge me when I'm out of line and I didn't want her to be submitting to whatever she felt I would want, regardless.....

Sorry statements like this don't fit the emotional pattern of someone who's wife of years has just being having sex with another man.

Maybe you don't fit the two catagories. Maybe your an eternal optimist who's been cheated on time after time and is willing to go back for more, but then you would be the exception and not the rule from what I've personally seen.

I mean if you actually have this type of trust in your life with folks who screw you over I would like to hold your wallet for a minute. And if I ran up a huge bill with your credit cards would you trust me to hold it again? Your wife just had sex with another man. Something you never thought she would do and now you don't know her or him as well as you thought. And "no" one gets any STD test. Nope can't have that, would interfere with the forgiveness train. And if he always thought she was capable of this, then he shouldn't act remotely hurt by her doing what he expected her to do. And the comment about if she does it again "Well she worth the risk and he'll survive it again?" That's not reconcilation, thats blind stupidity.

Let me say this and I'll stop.

I personlly know a guy, who used to be a close bud when we were younger, who cheated on every girlfriend he's ever had. Every. Single. One. Of. Them. And over the years he's had quite a few of them. One girl he even got engaged to. Her he screwed over the most. He was living with her, in her apartment, rent free. She worked 3 jobs, him a part time one. He cheated on her roughly once a year (with one year being 3) with everyone. While I normally define cheating as anything that includes making out, if I counted that in this case his number would go "WAY" up.

But here's the kicker: after being together for 6 years they split up. If you ask him now years later what happened between him and her, he still says they split up because of her unwillingness to forget and move on was their problem. Not his cheating. He feels he never cheated on her once. What he would do was pick a fight with her, sleep with someone else, and then claim they were broken up. He never moved out. He was still sleeping in the same bed with her. But they were "broken up" he says when he had sex with the other women so it doesn't count as him cheating. To me an arguement doesn't count as breaking up, if only one side knows your broken up.

But I like reconcilation in stories when it makes sense, and in this story it didn't. To me they only stayed together because you said so and not from what you showed me in the story. The wife was pushy, overbearing, and self centered from what I read, and the husband couldn't wait to take her back after she threw an affair on top of all of this. Wow.

And the moral lessons thrown in here of "People who cheat shouldn't have to do anything to prove they should be trusted again" feels more like someone who has cheated in the past feeling they were wrong for not being forgiven quickly by their quick appology.

That again, might not be you, but it feels that why when I read what you wrote at the end of your story.

-Risq

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 18 years ago
about Good Read but Flawed poster

that was me folks.... I never intentionally post anonymously .

Harry

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 18 years ago
Risq hits the nail on the head!

In a thoughtfull review, Risq voiced my own views not only on the nature of commited relations and the way you go about conflict resolution (not doing a 'venting fuck'), but also, and more importantly from the vantage point of the srory itself. We, as readers, have to be lured by the author.We have to be convinced; to buy the reasons of behaviors -as reasonable. And they were not.Not with that type of background you portrayed. But then the showing clashed with the telling(as average joe correctly mentioned). So when the story does not work -it's NOT because I don't like the behavior of the husband. It's because I don't buy his behavior, given this marrige -the way YOU described it for me. There is an internal inconsistency.

Thank you both Risq and Averagejoe for explaining your points so well.

One more point for your consideration Risq. If there is an element which you appreciated in a story, (like good writing), don't you think it deserve some points?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
It was good

Unlike others, I enjoyed this story. It was not very realistic, but it had a nice flow. I think you expressed this whole thing nicely. Keep up the good work. I look forward to your next effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I

don't give a damn what some of the(obviously cleverer than me) commenters say,I enjoyed the story.Some may find it hard to believe but human beings do do things on impulse and then spend a lot of time regretting it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
oh, please!

i'm so hurt, but please give me some time to get over it. a couple weeks later, she and I were chuckling,

"yeah, 3 strokes, ha ha, hah! that doesn't even qualify as a full fuck! to me, a full fuck is moren three stroke, Ronnie. wait, this is so funny, that idiot,,, he couldn't even do more than 3 srokes with you, ha?, honey bear,,, you are sexy and he couldn't even do 3 stroke; what a miserible excuse of a man is he anyway, can't even fuck properly!"

"ha ha ha, that's really funny!

since the gracious author is magnomymous enough, there's the comments: it's idiotic, emotionless, silly, and totally unbelievable; believe it or not, fiction is supposed to be believable, dear author! LOL

wait, give me a second, I'm sure I can get over that unbelievability thing! LOL ,,,, [you forgot the classic lines, dear good author]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What story are they reading?

That one line" it wasn't really very diofficult at all......" bothered me too, but it did not detract from the rest of the story that much. I took in the regard that their reconciliation was such a relief that he NOW felt it was easy. Once pain is past, it is past. One can remember pain, but not recall it in the sense of bringing the full emotion back into one's mind.

Some reviewers feel anything less than killing the cheater and her lover is being a wimp. Others want the hubby to beg to be allowed to watch the next encounter, real people rarely behave that way. "Realistic" in terms of a story means emotionally consistent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Too hard to put together

This story, while it was consistently well-written as usual, was just a little too inconsistent and choppy in characterization to be satisfying. I have as well a structural pet peeve; this story spends way too much time with describing the first date/first sex, without contributing enough to the characterization that makes the actions of the principals plausible. And the story has the potential for great richness: you have the driven hero, the angry wife who wants attention, and the secretary who supposedly merely offered herself once as a "road mistress" and then represents no threat. Interesting, powerful stuff, but you didn't make the climactic conflict at all believable with the choppy exposition. Why is the wife so angry at the husband for starting another project? Why can't the husband understand that the marriage is at the breaking point when he decides to not tell her about the horse? Why does the wife think that the husband not talking to her about business imply that toying with adultery is OK? And why does she think that a long-term friendship with a man who's expressed determination to get her into bed? That's as silly as keeping the secretary that offered her body to the boss on staff. Just hard to fathom the characters here.

As far as the adultery itself went, I found the wife's summary of her position afterwards as both amusing and realistic. I often hear the word "mistake" used for one night stands, as if there is a single point at which a wrong decision is made which leads inevitably to the bedroom. Here the wife realizes the series of decisions which lead to her being in the man's bed - a situation which still seems implausible, where se seems to just shrug and say, "the fastest way out is through sex."

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
Doh!! your right KOLKORE

And I appologize Cageytee. I shouldn't have left only what I didn't like about the story, sometimes I get single minded when I think for awhile about something.

I guess what focused most on was what I saw as the "moral" of the story that sounded like that guy I mentioned. I mean he writes stories and poetry too, and this story had his flavor too it. But I really doubt your him (^_^)

I can honestly say that I like Cagetyee normal writing style, and a few of his storys had me sitting there thinking about them well after I've read them. This one too made me actually sit and think about what it was about this story that I didn't like.

It wasn't that I couldn't visualize the characters. I could quite easily. And that takes skills to do. The writing was such that I could easily read and follow along with most of their actions.

But what started to get me, was the wife's constant behavior of self importance and selfishness and the fact that by the end of the story she still ended up with everything she ever wanted. The only thing she really lost was the time she spent worrying if she was going to get caught. The husband seemed to have qualities that various one of us (male or female) strive to have. It was just a few of the pieces didn't add up. I started with 1+1 but it didn't start equaling 4, but 12 and 42. And even at the end the husband even commented that he wasn't sure she wouldn't do it again. Sorta like another moral was "Getting caught sucks". Just kidding >=)

I didn't mean that the story didn't have any redemeing or good points, just that the "story" felt like it was being told from start to finish through the eyes of someone who cheated before and felt that they werent' treated fairly. Cageytee doesn't seem to have the reconcilation at all cost in all his stories, so I wouldn't label Cageytee with this label.

But as far as the characters and visualization were good. I just wish I felt the wife was truely sorry and changed instead of being told she was. And the husband of someone who has a wife who was sleeping around seems far to cavlier for someone in his shoes. At least that's how I felt about it.

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Kinda okay, I guess

The story seemed to flow sluggishly and I found myself thinking more than once "Get on with it." The plot seems thin: ambitious hubby, semi-clueless wife, seductive secretary, all of whom bump along through life without much of anything interesting happening. As the driven hubby reaches the pinnacle of his success, clueless wifey blows twenty years of fidelty for a one night stand b/c equally clueless husband is enraptured of the "super good, really cool" surprise of a horsey for his wife. I think it was time for him to retire before accelerated decrepitude left him unable to properly care for himself in the bathroom.

Thumbs down overall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Interesting

I don't think it's one strike and you're out. The wife acted stupid but the husband wasn't much smarter. When he had one more project to attend to, and she got upset, he should have told he was going to get a surprise for her and left it at that. If she still misbehaved after that explanation, then it's a whole different story.

Boyd

P.S. I'm glad to see D C wandered over to Lit for a read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Somehow I think I read a different story

that most of the commenters.

I thought this was well done, believeable ... even realistic.

I can understand the "take no prisioners" attitude of many readers but that's not a realistic view of life. Not many people would like to meet 'bubba' up close an personal just for revenge.

This is a summary of several studies that I believe to be credible:

Affairs by men range from 60% to 37% depending on the study.

For women it is 40% to 29%.

Several studies agree that 55% of couples get past their infidelities and renew and continue their marriage.

There is a reality here that many people do not want to accept. You don't have to agree with it or like it but it doesn't make any sense to give a zero to a well written story that just happens to resonate reality with the majority of Americans!

Personally I am not a hard core for or against reconciliation: the story should provide a plausible result (plausible with real life not the readers pre-conceptions!).

I've written both and been roasted for both. If writers get roasted too much they get discouraged and stop writing ... they are too many cases of outstanding writers doing just that. Many writers are moving to alternate sites.

This is NOT a cuckold story (sorry, cageytee) - the husband did not go along with the cheating. If the wife didn't confess the marriage was over. If she did - and showed remorse, no attachment to the lover, and admitted her infidelity - then, maybe, the marriage could be saved. Just like the 55% in real life that do get over it.

This is a story of a couple that truly loved each other and one slipped. It happens. That's life.

This is a well written story from a very good author. cageytee I salute you and ask that you continue your fine writing.

Regards, DJ

KublaiKhanIIIKublaiKhanIIIalmost 18 years ago
I don't understand people

why do you insist that a character "feel sorry" when it is the AUTHOR who decided --- through the story line, the dialogues --- that that not happen?

a story is either good, as it is written, or it is not! there's no relevancy in saying "if the character had shown more contrition, in a 'real' way, I think it would have been a good/believable story"?

even good, established writers --- outside of our hard working Lit authors here, of course --- bomb in MOST of the stories they've written (most never make it to the publishing house, in fact)

seriously: tell me how many other books, by names, you know of by Nabokov other than LOLITA, which, by all accounts, is the MOST "pornographic" mainstream book ever published and most widely accepted, well, other than the Pope, of course!

fact is, ONE MORE PROJECT is lame as can be. unbelievable dialogues; unbelievable plot; unbelievable characterization; unbelievable resolution. i must confess, though, it is VERY CONSISTENT in being all those unbelievable things.

now, that don't mean there aren't a lot of people believing in the Fairies, Satan, God, His Son Jesus, Saub, Giri-Guru, the Abominable Snowman, Lockness Monsters, or Communism is highly pluralistic, tolerant, and democratic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good

it was a very good story. some may not like the forgiving husband but it is a part of life. so fuck em.

keep up the good work and continue to write good or great stories.

mike

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very well done story but...

it seems like the perfect storm of conditions necessary for reconciliation. First, Ronnie was angry for being neglected (at least once more in a long line of similar situations), then she fucks Stan while drunk (so she can claim she lost control) and Stan was someone who she never treated seriously as a lover. In addition to the encounter being an unpleasant fuck she let her husband know that it was over as well as other undesirable aspects of Stan's and her relationship. She might have well as fell down on a dildo that evening!

I was OK with the reconciliation because Ken's previous history indicated that sex was not that important to him. He was more concerned with the lying and betrayal aspects to cheating. He was also concerned about her loving someone else. Given the way things turned out Ken would be a fool not give her another chance.

Is it possible that she had saw them (i.e., Don, Peggy and Ken or just Don and Peggy) when they saw her? Could she have then arranged for Stan to call the ranch knowing that Ken would likely pick up the phone and they could run through their pre-planned script? Nah!

I was somewhat surprised by her account of the fucking that even though she could have stopped Stan she decided to ("I had already let it go too far, given my impaired decision making, it seemed the best plan was to) just try and get it over with." Then she is guilty years later about her lapse?

Another aspect to the story that was strange is this habit of Ken to just wake his wife up and fuck her no matter how good or bad her day had went. Am I missing something or do most women not like to be a sperm dump just so her husband can get to sleep? If anything would drive Ronnie to another man I would think it would be the years of neglect and being subordinate to Ken's needs.

Bottom Line: Excellent story reasonably written for a

reconciliation ending.

Thanks for writing!

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Interesting Comments Author

Author - your abilities are appreciated as is your different point of view than some or many - thats what makes the world go round. In this case you have made the world of many go around as you can see from their comments.

In most cases, the comments of value concerned the readers conception of lifelike reality from their viewpoint - thats ok so please don't be offended. These are your customers and many are of value long term.

Be pleased that you struck such an emotional chord with many readers.

I feel this is an Author of Consequence who not only means well but tries to emulate lifelike scenarios with a degree of respect for some or all his characters as well as us. His sincerity in his attempted credible effort shows through to us unlike many who don't give a shit except to their likeable freaks.

Just a few more thoughts please. DJ said some writers have gone to other sites due to the comments. Well, they have the right to do that if they don't feel appreciated here and are unwilling to try to please their only customers - the readers.

Next - someone pointed out that readers need to give some credit in scoring to the ability of the writer. While many feel thats understood as they make no negative referance to it - a well meaning writer as this one is needs to hear positives along with the constructive thoughts to encourage him to entertain us with more quality work.

Conversely, a talented writer who seeks to offend the semi-normal sensibiities of most readers in my opinion should be scored low overall if he is in the wrong catagory for his own known reasons to seek attention and impose his freakiness in spite of the site rules and normal conduct.

Many of us comment in detail so that you can see our viewpoint in hopes of converting you to our position as being more lifelike than yours. To that it is easy to say - Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. We are each seeking the obvious and that is the best possible even as we bruise and push our way through to say it.

I must defend the author on his premise of cuckolding. The dictionary definition is simply this: "A cuckold is a man whose wife is unfaithful".

Some readers seem to feel that a cuckold must only be a wimp that helplessly or cheerfully watches, cheers on and schedules cocks for his wife whore while seeking as much pathetic humiliation as possible to become excited and jackoff if she allows it. This wimp is a master cuckster who is not being just cuckolded - he is being sickly entertained by his own wishes be they helplessly benign or overtly intended.

Jeez this is almost as long as some commentors that I respect (ie Average Joe, Kolkore, Risq. to name but a few.

So Author - pick and choose the comments of constructive thought to see if they can fit your comfort level in some way. If they can't - we still appreciate your talent, time and imagination in your efforts to entertain us in your way.

With Very High Regard

shangoshangoalmost 18 years ago
Been taking lessons from the Celt?

This reconciliation didn't fit. You may have well written that she'd been possessed by aliens.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 18 years ago
The greatest flaw in the story..

I read the story (yes, dipshits, technically it IS a cuchold story!) read the comments, and went back and looked it over again. It is somewhat well written technically, the reactions are somewhat believable. What really struck me was the incredible dullness of the story and the people.

I like stories that have a real impact, either above or below the beltline. With some writers, the sex is really good and hot, so I don't mind if the charaters are a little emotionally stunted. With others, the characterizaton is the key. The characters exhibit a large emotional canvas. So you don't mind if the sex is either tepid or the plot a little frazzled. For some, plot is everything. And then there are the very rare ones out there who can, on occasion, do it all.

This wasn't in any of those categories. Even with JPB, you come away feeling something, even if it is only you want wring his neck. But this one was, for me, just too plain vanilla. I came away with the feeling of "well, it must suck to be you" for the protagonist. It started with the "amused" bit finding his girly was screwing around. I can reasonably accept: pissed, angered, excited, turned on, humiliated, and psychotic as reactions. But amused?? Nope. If you aren't going to give me a sex scene that would make a limp dicked dog stand up, then you better give me some people who have strong emotions and reactions. This did none of that.

It wasn't that it was bad, Cagey, it was just (prenant pause)... bland. It was like eating lukewarm oatmeal or flat tapioca. You can do so much better than this. My advice is to next time PUNCH UP THE STORY!

IMHO,

Regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Too real

This story was too real to be good fiction. This is how real people are and how real people act. As a result it was just too fucking dull and ordinary. I don't care any more about them after reading the story than I do my neighbors on the next block.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
Good tale of real life.

Yep, real life comes in all colors and shapes. And for some of us life is approached on an even keel. Neither tragedy nor pure joy rock the boat enough to cause panic.

I think most men would react as Ken did when they find out Ronnies true feelings. The trust would definitely need rebuilding but I think it would be practically a given with Ronnie.

Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good Story...

The only "diversion" I would have added is that his wife met with Bill behind his back in order for him to get his job back. After all, she did fuck him in college, so it would be nothing new.

But at the last minute she changed her mind and with hubby's phone call...realized two wrongs don't make a right....however, hubby now knows how far she may have gone to show her love.

Good story...and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fine write

A well written story, but I am tired of brain dead wives. She gets irritated at loving husband and rushes out to meet local letcher sans bra, sans panties amd wearing sexy outfit. She then proceedsto drink too much and has sex with said letcher.Please! I know there are some intelligent women in the world. Why not write about them? the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Ken:

Once a cheater always a cheater, just like an alcoholic. If you think Veronica will never cheat on you again, you had better get on one of your horses and ride away. The day will come when she will break you heart again. She has once and knows how, so her cheating will be more secretive and you will not be aware of her wandering ways.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Well done take on consequences and mature love

In this story I personally found the forgiveness too quick for the average man even though he did experience the rebuke of the lover on the phone, and later heard of the lack of satisfaction in the act. Few men are this forgiving and have control of their feelings and are self-assured and don’t let their own ego run them. Women on average can bare more of the devastation and forgive with less damage to themselves then the average male.

I want to interject something so late in time as I just missed your story when it was posted.

“Cheaters once cheaters always.” I can say with knowledge that the way I phrased this small quote is correct. You are always a cheater because you did it once.

To repeat as a cheater is up to the degree of personal acceptance of what transpired and how it affected the one betrayed.

If you see and feel the devastation your cheating caused and spend your days trying to show your depth of love in spite of that devastation you permeated in the slighted partner then you would live a life of cutting your own arm off before betraying them again. You would have to look at the cheating as being horrible and unsatisfying. You would spend your energy on showing them you are always going to try and prove your undying love for just them. It wouldn’t be a forced quest to make amends for the betrayal but an enjoyable act of love, showing your love more openly and often.

If you recall the infidelity as a bad mistake but an enjoyable one that you’re sure will not happen again, then you are domed to temptation. If you are convinced in time all will fade and you will be more careful not to let dissatisfaction or lust take a hold of your actions but still remember the delight the tryst gave you, you are open and ready to experience that perceived thrill.

There are so many people who live in one camp or the other.

Only with true hatred of what the action caused the betrayed partner and how bad it hurts you that you caused this horrible loss of some of their love and trust, will you have a clear road of knowing you’d have to be tied up and raped to ever cheat again

Any wonderful dreams or memories of the encounter lets the mind drift from time to time wondering if that person you just saw might be the other person to make those old feelings real one more time.

Asking for forgiveness everyday is detrimental to the partnership. It seems best to just keeping it in mind and leaving it lie in the mind unless you feel the other partner might need to hear contriteness on occasion.

Thank you for the hard work and great entertainment.

PT

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what happen to her lover

i am one who wants revenge.and that how you close an affair.he fucked your wife and you fuck him.its' a man thing.

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
Wimp

What a fukin' WIMP! Married to a stupid slut. Probably deserve each other, maybe next time she'll let him watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
just thinking,you try and destroy me,i destroy you

the lover tried to destroy ken marriage,so ken destroy stan.so men think like that and should want to protect their family.remember in your trying to keep marriages together that revenge or payback comes with that.that part of the healing knowing the lover will remember his punishment for his betrayal.

ralphcralphcover 17 years ago
bullshit

do you really think a man would stand there and let his wife walk off into the night with another man without them having discussed it? try it sometime. do that in texas and shit and blood will flow. also, are you stupid enough to think she could apologize and hug him and he would get a boner? cageytee, you must be running with liberals or limeys. this story was just an idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
your writing is good,but the stupidity of a whore

what happen the next time she get pissed.the lover is the question,she been flirting for years.hurt the lover in the way he want bother another man wife again.now that a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Two More Idiots!

For such a fine writer, I find it hard to understand why you make your hero and heroine so dumb. She gets pissed at what she thinks is "another project" and runs off to have sex with the local letcher. He, on the other hand, sees her getting royaly pissed at him for running off for two days to start"another project", but he is so thrilled with how cool his surprise is that he refuses to tell her that he is going away to get a surprise gift for her. Why do you make your leading characters so stupid?

60 year old George

cageyteecageyteeabout 16 years agoAuthor
To "60 Year Old George"

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my story and also for leaving some sort of identifier so I can respond. Basically, I made them that way because I believe that unless one or more of the characters in the story has some sort of "character flaw" there would be no story. Who wants to read about two perfect people who do and say everything they are supposed to and nothing they are not supposed to. On the other hand when you put it the way you did, maybe I overdid it. I'll try to work on that in my future stories. cageytee

Risq_001Risq_001about 16 years ago
OMG the world is going to end!!

<p>.........all because I have to agree with 60 Year Old George!!!</p>

<p>I <b>Never</b> with him on anything</p>

<p>I see what you were trying to get at, and I understand. I thought you did a good job with showing the hurt feelings of the husband. While it was a cuckold story, the husband wasn't a willing one, and really didn't take it sitting down. So I thought you did a really good job with the the after effects development</p>

<p>But having said that, I too thought the two of them were really out there. I too have once thought "Hey I'll surprise the wife with a present she has always asked for, and wound up having to take back a Formen Grill, a Sony hand held camcorder, jewelery, etc, because she thought I wasn't listening and she went out and bought it for herself. Now I know better =) But a few times my surprised has worked out so I could identify with the main character in that aspect. Its stupid I know, but the quest to impress your mate, even after years of marriage, sometimes makes you do things you later wonder why you did it.</p>

<p>But the wife's character reactions put it over the top for me and thats what kept me from liking the story. As one poster said (and I'm going to steal the jist of his comment) that often people (and writers have their characters say it as well) say "I made a mistake when I slept with so and so" and everyone expects us to believe that this act, or acts, of sex was a mistake. That's not true. A mistake implies you didn't do it on purpose, there was no planning involved, no intent to do anything that would harm your mate, or planned to do something entirely different and you got a result you had not expected. Either that you made a bad (yet honest) decision based on the information you had at hand. The wife didn't do any of the above. She:<p>

<p>- Was mad at her husband so she dressed up in a dress she knew he liked and that made her look nice. </p>

<p>- She met a man her husband didn't like and she knew had been after her for some time to have sex with him.</p>

<p>- She didn't wear a bra when she went out to meet this man in this short tight dress.</p>

<p>- Though she claimed at first she wasn't there to have sex with this man, she gave all the signs that she was when she got there and when he offered to take her to his room, she went. At her age she couldn't act like she had no idea of what he wanted her to do once she got there. And she even commented in the story the whole reason Stan was doing this was to get in her pants.</p>

<p>- Once there, even thought started having second thoughts she went though with the sex anyway</p>

<p>- Because it was <b>Bad</b> sex she wanted to act like it never happened, and this is where I have a problem, the husband agreed with this plan of hers and her infidelity turns into a private joke between them at Stan's expense.</p>

<p>All of these are deliberate acts she took out of anger at her husband. They are not mistakes, but planned actions.

<p>I'm not saying that the husband should have ran to the nearest divorce attorney, but his reaction of "Well since he had a hair trigger and really didn't pleasure my wife, no harm no foul" is what hurt the story almost as much as the wife claiming "I made a mistake" after a series of deliberate and planned actions that put her in another mans hotel room. The two didn't seem to act like it was a serious problem. And the blow job after she finally admits she cheated, because it finally dawns on her he knows, to me made her husband seem like a cheat date and a soft touch.</p>

<p>I could see them trying to work it out, and you did a good job of showing the husband hurt, but still loving his wife too much to just walk away, but his reasoning of laughing at a man who his friends, and at some point some acquaintances had to have seen her, get off the elevator after having sex with another man and him starting to see it as a comic joke that they can both share in their old age hurt all the ground you gained with what had real potential to be a decent story.</P>

<p>I'm sorry I gave it a 25, because it was an interesting read.</p>

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well written but this couple deserves each...

..Other. No adequate revenge on his part and she basically gets away with it. Unfortunately, the slut wife gets away with it a high percentage of the time in this wimp-husband/slut-wife stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WIFE

You call that a wife screwed someone else the day her husband retired then blamed on the person she screwed.But why not her husband didn't mind. good idea for a story but very poorly told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WIFE

You call that a wife screwed someone else the day her husband retired then blamed on the person she screwed.But why not her husband didn't mind. good idea for a story but very poorly told.

Mandy01Mandy01about 14 years ago
I am totally astounded by some readers/commentors

Again it comes from some turkey that hasn’t the intellect to actually read what has been written, or the balls to put their name to, in most part a defamatory post; not that defaming isn’t good in some cases, but you really need to have your facts right and don’t do a Stan Caven and shoot off half cocked; we women get really annoyed by that.

While I agree that this isn’t a cuckold story, I have to ask myself if Anonymous read any further or did this twit just make up his/her own?

Please read the story again....it was 8 to 10 per MONTH...not per week! That makes it 2 to 3 times a week. Now being a woman I can say this with impunity; I find that “considering the work load that Ken and Ronnie were living with” to be rather amazing, but certainly not out of the question. I see Ken as an over achiever, and committed to the project in hand. If I don’t miss my guess; he will now channel his energies into making sure that their love making does hit the 8 to 10 a month and maybe even push those boundaries.

I feel a little concern for Veronica; she may never walk gracefully again, but if she can handle it then all the best to them both....lol

Thank you Cagetree for your story, it was certainly believable and concentrated on reconciliation and not revenge like so many other “Loving Wives” tales.

Amanda

PS Your statement... In the words of John MacEnroe... (and it’s McEnroe not MacEnroe for your information) You can NOT be serious !! you have to be fucking kidding me... Cageytree

This statement has been used before...maybe by you since it was posted by Anonymous...Please get a new one turkey; you’ve done this one to death.

JeffTomJeffTomalmost 14 years ago
Thank You for writing this story

I have read two of your stories that you say are cockold stories.

I think a man is not a real cockold unless he knows what is going on and does not try to stop it, or lets her do it.

Thank you again for the stories (all) you have writen. I like the way you think, the way you write.

PS this is a Winner in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
he gave her a horse...

she gave him a creampie, both got what they wanted I guess

norcal62norcal62over 13 years ago
All the emotional buildup to the act, and then the two hardly say anything about it.

No problem with reconciliation, but always having the male not confront the wife is getting old. Just furthers the rampant use of non communication between spouses that frequent LW plots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
JeffTom

You say Ken's not a cuckold cause he didnt meet your definition of a cuckold remember he saw his wife out with Stan but didnt do anything about it he let her go with him knowing what was going to happen which makes him a cuckold pure a simple

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A well written story

I can see where she could have been seduced that night, being upset with her husband, but she should have never went out with Stan that night in the first place.

But that's the premise of the story after all.

A woman that made a marriage ending mistake, that was forgiven by her husband after she had confessed her cheating isn't what I'd call a cuckold story.

It's just a story about a wife that fucked up and has done everything in her power since to gain back the trust and love of her husband.

A good read, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
of course the guy was a cuck

he loved feasting on the creampies Stan left in his whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The "Cuck" Writer Strikes AGAIN!

.... Cageytee ... at least your consistent .. consistently BAD! As I said before in another of your "wimp" stories .. you get a "1" for failing to support the spouse that was wronged and continuing to "paint" the cheating,whore wife as the one that suffered the most when in fact the slut got to " have her cake and eat it too"! Will you ever learn?

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 12 years ago
I'm really not sure why I liked this story but...

Normally I'm NOT a reconciliation man. As a matter of fact, I usually abhor such stories but, for some unknown reason, I felt like Ronnie's indiscretion was a slip. I suppose a zero tolerance policy doesn't work every time. Of course, Ken wouldn't have looked so whimpy if you would've had him deal with good old Stan. I mean really, you've got to give us, at least, a little revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
aitch'em says:

Moo Moo Poo Poo

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It is a cuckold story

By definition it's a cuckold story, I don't get the keep her. So what you love her. I love my dog, if he bites me I have to put him down. So you keep a slut for a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It's hard to believe that a sane person would write such trash.

This kind of tale is written by a person who has no respect for men; who obviously is into cuckolding; and who obviously is not worth two cents. Author, pack sand. Let it be know that you are a sad excuse of a human being.

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
OK

Cageytee is a good writer. The BTBers are going to condemn this story, of course. But, if you can't see the justification for reconciliation here, then you truly have zero tolerance, and that is just kind of sad. The wife and husband have a truly loving relationship, built on 23 years of partnership in business and family. They have children. They've been there for each other and sacrificed together. They've had a good/great sexual relationship (cooling off as they got older, as is natural). They are true life partners.

Presumably, they've both had temptations and yet they've always been true to each other.

Wife, in a moment of frustration, anger, and intoxication, succombs in a moment of weakness. She did all the right things after it occurred-she didn't go in for "seconds", thankfully she made the guy wear a condom, she broke it off immediately and in no uncertain terms, she reaffirmed the end of the relationship immediately, she came clean, she was remorseful. She took responsibility.

If I was hubby, I would probably have a revenge fuck, but that's just me. He looked beyond it. A couple of multi-millionaire soul-mates with a great life behind and in front of them can survive a "one time slip." He made it clear that there would be no repeats of his forgiveness.

I think this story, though it dragged at times, set forth perhaps the most compelling set of facts to justify reconciliation (except, perhaps, if there were minor children involved).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
cageytee where are you now

one mistake is defferently forgivable especially after she let him know and after so many good years togehter.

cageytee you havent written anything in years if you read this you are good and would love to see more of your work

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
i'm a cageytee fan but were is the punishment

let's be honest here, pissed or not. plan or no plan, one time or 20 times it's all the same. if a women fucks fo money one time or 20000 times she's still a whore. Yet his wife fucks off, pissed or not she still fucked off. He is just a WACC, he knew the truth and went out like a pussy. I am a proud member of the BTB crowd but I also like a good reconcile story. But this was a WACC story. 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
He should've

He should've at least once got to bang some new hottie making sure that his wife knew that it was a direct result of her actions, and for her to further show how far she was willing to go for his forgiveness buy him that new Corvette he's been looking at. Otherwise it's just another stupid cuck story.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 12 years ago
Gosh

Well-written, a slice of life. Very realistic, as it could happen. Nicely ended, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Such a shock...

... Pukedogg and the Real Men didn't like your story. Bet you're crushed.

In Pukedogg's world, if you forgive someone, your pubic hair falls out. You can't ever love anyone, because you have to be ready at a moment's notice to burn your wife, your child, or anyone else if they ever offend your easily-threatened manhood.

ANY infraction cancels out any number of years of affection and loyalty.

Real Men must always be on their guard. Their manhood is very fragile.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
once again a gay assed comment

forgiveness comes with telling the truth you cum catcher, she didn't confess, you turd sniffer. Like a I said, ass munch, I'm a fan, and far as the rest of the BS you spouted. What loyality, she cheated and would have put it with the rest of the bones in her closet.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Might as well get it over with......

Well Ken turned out to be the willing cuck didn't he. Zero consequences for her. Zero remorse. sad story with a sadder end. maybe they should have stayed together but not without some remorse other than that of being caught.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
Oh, come on, Zeek...

...his neither wimp nor cuckold. I do not think anyone else would see it your way And I doubt very much that her &quot;action&quot; really qualifies to be seen that way.By the way: Only men with his &quot;Speedy Gonzales&quot;-Syndrome would call what they had in that hotel &quot;sex&quot;. So, if that is your standpoint...you might actually feel it was ral sex.

I liked this little story..4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Somebody doesn't know

... the meaning of the word "remorse."

"Remorse is an emotional expression of personal regret felt by a person after they have committed an act which they deem to be shameful, hurtful, or violent" (Wikipedia).

I couldn't stop the tears as they flowed freely down my face

"Ken I'm sorry. I was so stupid and I've wished from the moment I did it that I hadn't. Please forgive me and give me a chance to make this up to you."

...

"Give me half a chance and I'll spend the rest of our lives making up for the hurt and embarrassment I have caused you. I love you and I know you love me even though I don't deserve it, but I swear, I will deserve it again someday!"

Hmmm. Emotional? Uncontrollable tears, check. Regret? "I was stupid and I wish I hadn't done it." Check. Admission of a shameful, hurtful act? "I'll spend the rest of our lives making up for the hurt and embarrassment I have caused you... I don't deserve your love." Check.

No remorse? Let those who can read decide!

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
that sounds like remorse at being caught...

bewailing the consequences..... but little perception of the betrayal. Until the betrayal is owned there can be little remorse. Others will disagree. The crux of the matter is not the act but the intent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Smile

While you're munching that thing. Knowing you're blowing good old Stan by proxy. Kick her to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gave it a 5

just to piss off dear anony!!

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Looking at the story and the comments

I don't necessarily dislike the concept, but she did cheat. Just because he came really fast, he was in the pussy and that is a no-no. She was angry and she had intent to get revenge on her husband. What happens next time he leaves the toilet seat up, will she find another stud who is too quick on the draw so it really isn't cheating? Showing your gender there Trixie. Should he forgive and forget? Well, it's his marriage and is suppose it's his choice. Would I let it slide? I don't know, probably not. Might not be a divorce, but someone would get their asses kicked and she wouldn't necessarily be exempt from that.

Good writing, as is usual. Not my favorite type of story, but not that off putting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
she

filled her pussy awfully easily.

If temptation is strong the girl described here will do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stan got exactly as far as she intented

And pussyboy hubby just just wanted to suck Stans cum out of her and let her know all will be well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well

excellent writing.

The story troubled me.

The wife would need counseling. Something is wrong.

I can see a husband forgiving a drunken thing, maybe.

But what if stan was better and gave her pleasure. Would she have felt remorse then?

Husband should be concerned.

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
Re-read.

The story but mostly the comments and was amused at what was said. Mostly the ones who were pro wife thought it was just a little tiny mistake, a slip as it were. After reading again I noticed that the wife had a horrible temper and it was suggested that she "scared" her husband when she started screaming and cussing, which apparently happened often. So, wife apologizers, what would have happened if the husband would have made this tiny little slip and the maniac wife would have found out. Do I thinks she would have divorced him? No I think she would have killed him. And then divorced him after telling everyone she could think of what he had done and what a sorry piece of shit he was. His forgiving would have been a whole lot more palatable if she would have been a more forgiving person. His only hope for a happy retirement is if she blows a gasket next time he doesn't jump fast enough and strokes all the way out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No Forgiveness Allowed Here

Ken should of divorced her...

NoBullAlNoBullAlabout 8 years ago
She's got anger problems...

Not a bad story but what real lesson did cheating wifey learn? Yeah she has been a real help to him and his business over the years but that is what she should be doing. She has had the benefit of a comfortable life for most of their years together and then on a sudden whim fuelled by her unreasonable anger she cheats without even knowing what he was doing. I call her a stupid bitch!

Her anger is further mentioned towards the end of the story and it frightens/scares him. That, together with her cheating, says get away, get far away before she one day decides to cut your throat while you are sleeping because she suddenly doesn't like the tone of your snoring.

Finally, even after all the cutesy signs to the contrary, my experience still says "ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER".

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Good writing but

Your solution for her idiocy was far too simple and quick.

No way her fucking a scumbag is so easily brushed under the rug.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Funny

She said her husband had strength of character.

Nice satire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hmmm

So, this guy is basically ok she cheated on him?

He didnt seem all that upset, not really.

No revenge on the guy?

He let her off the hook really fast.

Ending just doesnt seem right. She learned nothing, she didnt pay any price at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
it is your story so...

You have husband blaming himself for wife spreading them for another guy...especially a real creep...because he needed TWO WHOLE DAYS for a special last project, That being to surprise wife with very special gift.

If you choose to write main character that way, all I can say is have at it, and I admire your writing skills.

I have no respect for husband though, even less for his wife.

If such a thing happened to me, I would have a number of two day projects in my future, during which some female was eagerly going COWGIRL UP to greases my saddlehorn...ALWAYS WANTED TO COPYRIGHT THAT PHRASE.

HAS TO DO WITH MARRIED FEMALE SERIAL ADULTERESS I KNEW

And boy could she ride herself to one orgasm after another...personal record with me was a dozen in just over thirty minutes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5

annony is just an ignorant ass hole who sucks cocks and cum

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Consequences?

There aren't any, at least for the cheating slut and the sleazeball who's been sniffing up her skirt for years. The only person who suffers here is Ken....

I'd probably have put the damn horse down after she admitted that she didn't deserve it. Ride that, slut!

Still 5* for the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
true love????

Wife gets angry with husbanf

Dresses sexy and no bra for date with guy she considers sleazeball but with whom she has eagerly, agressively, and intentionally flirted with for years.

Date is at hotel frequented by many people she and husband know.

As soon as hotel door closes she starts having sex.

Not the actions of a loving wife.

Makes reader wonder how many times she has used angry excuse in the past to cheat.

Too many unanswered questions, too easily recnciled from my point of view.

Nonetheless I enjoy your writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stupid annoy comments,let those jerks write a story . Good true to life story

Shit happens, you all know the this line,he who is without sin cast the first stone. People make mistake, they let emotion cloud their judgement. One time is forgivable. Not something we should do but shit happens

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
anon - stupid annoy comments

You write about it being ONE mistake.

Wife admitted that for years she had wantonly flirted with and teased Stan.

So many ''mistakes'' and certainly not appropriate behavior for a wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
had noted immediately...

That wife stated SHE HAD FLIRTED...for YEARS with Stan.

Was all set to make comment when I noticed the one immdiately shown after mine had already written what I was going to write

Smoke actively seeking fire

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
EAT SHIT..

Go Eat Shit and die ass hole..

You r probably a closet Cuck yourself.

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
Cuckold

Although not in your tags (would it have hurt?), thank you for the heads up at the get go.

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
OK Pushed ahead and read it

And liked it - 5*

To me it was not a cuckold story, Ronnie made 1 mistake and Ken did not submit to her, Stan or the situation nor did it carry on with him being the only ignorant one.

So what if they flirted? I've flirted, my wife has flirted, sometimes it's just a bit of fun sometimes the atmosphere lends itself to it. Everyone should know and recognise the boundaries and the difference between flirting and a serious come on.

Sadly Ronnie blurred the boundary and Stan tried to (and failed lol) to take full advantage. Of the 2 I think he is the worse, he knew the line but welcomed it when Ronnie stepped over, rather than telling her to back off and think about what she was doing. Friends help when you are having a crisis and that is what Ronnie had.

Given the rest of the story and being married for over 2 decades, you have to ask would you throw all that away for a one time (yes ONE time) step over the line? Me I would take it as a cry borne of anger and desperation. I think Ken should have called him and said not to worry, we don't count 3 strokes as a fuck let alone making love and hung up. For him it would have been a nice vengeance.

Personally, I would have needed a little more time to get over it and would have needed serious words with Stan about death and being within 100 miles of me or Ronnie ;)

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Did not.like

I did not like this one at all. Cheating without consequences does not make a good story. This was RAAC at best.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsalmost 5 years ago
Sad!

A betrayal is just that!

There can be no going back! The bitch betrayed him, now burn them both!

Divorce, revenge on the bastard.

Too much forgivness these days! Follow the Old Testament or Torah, an eye for an eye!

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsalmost 5 years ago
PS.

Shoot the horse! in front of her!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Literature is the last place to look for help to improve your marriage.

NoBullAlNoBullAlalmost 4 years ago
The usual BS... she cheated but I just love her too much to BTB!!!

Yeah, I know you warned me but I was hoping he would pull up his big girl panties and make the dumb bitch pay!! Keep thinking that if he was such a busy guy how many times did she cross the line and forget to tell him about that?? So all we can say is we hope that he is right in believing that there is no truth in the saying ‘ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER’ at the same time remind him that Ronald Reagan’s quote ‘TRUST BUT VERIFY’ seems mostly to apply!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a wimp

She is a slut and he is a wimp

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
One time mistake is a tough call.

I can't imagine being put in the Ken's place. To have to make that call. The humiliation of knowing other friends know. Always understanding in back of the mind... knowing it could possibly happen again.

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

The usual BS... she cheated but I just love her too much ans i forgive you.

To believe that love is one-sided from the cuckold to his wife. 😍

The wife is never responsible, it's the husband's fault

he must be burned. 😂😂

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

You are a repetitive CUCK writer. No respect for your characters!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Again , just too many reconciliations with no repercussions for the cheaters. She did confess, but that's all she did right. Still a decent story though.

bobareenobobareenoabout 3 years ago

References to Literotica in a story in Literotica are a fine way to lick Literotica's ass, but make for poor reading.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous