One Naiad, Reporting for Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed. "Hey, I'm not a predator."

"Of course not." Jackie grimaced. "Tom, can I ask you a very personal question?"

"Sure," I said, curious, "but I might not answer."

"Fair enough. Tom," she said hesitantly, "are you a virgin?"

I flushed and paused, but then went on. "No. Not since last year. Judy."

"I see. Was it good? I mean, for you both?"

"Very." Why was she asking me this?

"Was Judy virgin?"

"Yeah." I laughed. "We were both real awkward the first time, we didn't know what the hell we were doing. It got better with practice, in fact it got really good."

"Yeah, practice does make perfect," Jackie said with a mock leer and wiggle of her eyebrows that caused my prick to twitch and another vision of her naked form to flash across my mind. "Tomorrow morning, what camera and lenses are you taking?" she asked, changing the subject so abruptly that I wondered why she had asked about my sexual experience. Perhaps? Naah!

"I was going to take the F1, with the 200mm and the 300mm. I don't know how far the hide is from the birds."

"Pretty close. You should just about fill the frame with those two. What else have you got?"

"24mm, 28mm, standard, and 100mm. And the T90 body."

"You might want to consider taking them all. It's not as if you had to carry them, because we can rig it so that the chair takes the weight. Where I'm thinking of there are a lot of things you might want to consider shooting." There was a curious half smile on her face.

"Fair enough, I will." I wondered about the smile.

"Fine. I'm going to do a little more work, for an hour or so, then bed. I always feel that the air up here makes you sleepy."

"I think you're right. It's a while since I've been ready to go to bed before ten." I laughed. "Except with Judy, of course."

Jackie snorted. "Of course."

We were up early next morning, breakfasting in quiet companionship. It had taken me a while to get to sleep, and this time I couldn't manage to do it without masturbating, visions of Judy and Jackie tangling in my mind. Once I got to sleep it was a peaceful, dreamless night.

Jackie was wearing what I supposed was a sundress, halter-necked, backless, light cotton. From the slight but perceptible protrusion of her nipples - not to mention the total absence of straps - I reasoned that she wasn't wearing a bra. At one point she crossed the backlit doorway and it was almost as if she wasn't wearing anything at all. I felt as if my heart had stopped for a moment as I glimpsed her slender beauty.

We rigged the camera bag across the handgrips on the chair and hooked my tripod onto the side. Jackie took the handles and we were off. My Aunt Jacqueline is stronger than she looks, because that track was never designed for wheelchairs. She was right when she said I'd have to walk in a couple of places, but somehow, maybe just her presence, I was feeling stronger and I managed without any problems.

It took maybe fifty minutes for a journey a normal person could stroll in twenty, but we got to the hide and I spent the next hour or so taking bird pictures. Jackie acted as my assistant uncomplainingly and I was grateful, for I managed to get shots of birds I'd only ever seen in books before. Don't misunderstand, I'm no mad keen ornithologist, but I do enjoy the occasional challenge of taking bird pictures. Actually, I enjoy the challenge of photography generally, always ready to try something new. I'd love to shoot nudes, but hadn't managed to find the nerve to ask anyone to model. Now, if Jackie would....

"Thanks for the help, Jackie," I said when I reckoned I had enough bird pictures, plus a mischievous pair of squirrels. "You said there were other things around here to shoot."

"Yes, indeed. There's a little pool just around the corner that I think is worth a few frames." There was that smile again.

She was right; it was beautiful. Only twenty or so feet across, shaded by trees, a little spring feeding it and a run-off carrying the water away and running off down to the lake. I glanced across at Jackie.

"I wish you had your bikini on," I blurted out, but my mental vision wasn't wearing a bikini.

"Why?" she asked. She's not surprised, I thought.

"See over there, that little bank at the edge of the pool?"

"Yeah?"

"I was visualising you as a naiad," I said impetuously.

Jackie just looked at me for a long, long moment. "Naked, of course," she said.

I flushed. "They always seem to be in the stories I read, but no, I was thinking of the bikini," I lied.

Jackie nodded, her bottom lip caught between her teeth. "Let's not spoil the image, Tom. That little bank over there?"

"Yes," I said, puzzled by her phrasing, and then gasped as Jackie untied her halter, gave a shimmy and was suddenly naked before me. My suspicions were true, for she wasn't wearing a stitch under that dress.

"A treat for you, Tom." She laughed. "At least I hope it is. It's a treat for me, I love being naked in the open air." She gave a twirl and then stopped and looked solemnly at me. "After I saw those sketches, I thought you might be trying to get up the courage to ask me to pose nude, so I made sure there would be no marks from tight underwear," she said.

"You're beautiful," I said hoarsely. And she was. Is. Those breasts I had imagined are even better in reality, firm and full, with erect nipples on prominent areola. Beautiful. Her body is trim and toned, bearing witness to regular exercise and careful diet, with a light tan and I was intrigued to notice that there were no tan lines. Her pubic hair, the same dark red as on her head, was neatly trimmed to her bikini line. All in all, my Aunt Jacqueline is a very tasty piece indeed. She grinned at me.

"One naiad, reporting for duty, Mr. Photographer, sir."

"Could you sort of recline on that bank and look down into the water and we'll take it from there," I managed to say.

My Aunt Jacqueline must be a natural model, because it seemed she couldn't get into an inelegant pose. I shot two full rolls of film of Jackie around - and in - that pool. I also filled up the spare media card for the digital camera with another twenty or so pictures. It would be a while before I could process the films, but those pictures on the card, those I could look at as soon as we got back to the cabin. I particularly wanted to see the one where she stood in water up to mid-thigh, with wild flowers in her hair, her arms up to dress her hair, her breasts lifted by her action, the sunlight glistening on the water drops on her golden body.

"Time to head back?" I said eventually, reluctantly.

Jackie pouted, but she reached for her dress and pulled it on. "I guess so. At least it's more downhill going back. It should be a quicker journey." It was, but only by five minutes or so. It was about one in the afternoon when we got back and we were both hot and sweaty.

"I'm going to take a shower before we eat," Jackie said, "but what can we do about you?"

"Have you got any duct tape?"

Jackie looked puzzled. "Why duct tape?"

"If I could tape a couple of those plastic bags over my plaster and keep it dry, I could have a sort of shower. Any sort of adhesive tape would do."

Jackie's face cleared. "I don't think I have any duct tape, but when the contractors put the generator in, they left a big roll of insulation tape. Will that do?"

"Very nicely."

Ten minutes later my plaster casts were waterproofed and I was ready. Apart from the fact that I was still wearing shorts, undershorts and a t-shirt, that is. Jackie looked at me musingly.

"You've seen all of me, Tom, so it's my turn," she said with an impish grin. "Get those things off and I'll wash your back for you. You can wash mine in return."

It was the wrong thing to say, because my prick started to get thicker and harder while I tried desperately to think of things non-sexual. My face must have been bright red judging from the heat of it but Jackie took no apparent notice while she took off her dress. She helped me into the shower, somehow managing to rest her breast on my arm, seemingly oblivious of the fact, and that her nipples were erect. The water was warm and we took turns getting wet. Jackie picked up the soap.

"Turn around, Tom, so I can do your back."

Her touch was soft and gentle and my prick started to get harder. I was stiff with embarrassment too and didn't know which way to turn. Jackie took no apparent notice and had soon finished my back, down as far as my knees where my waterproofing started.

"My turn now, Tom," said Jackie, offering me the soap. She turned and presented her back to me and I gingerly began to wash it.

"Come on, Tom," she said softly, "you can do better than that."

I was trembling. "I know," I said, "but what I really want to do is this," and I put my arms around her and brought my hands up to cup her breasts, my now rock-hard erection pressing at her back.

She stiffened and I prepared myself for the blast of her wrath but she only put her hands over mine and pressed my hands against her.

"Yes," she said, "that's what I want, too." She twisted around in my arms and suddenly we were kissing frantically, tongues wrestling, lips bruising, teeth clashing, my prick trapped between us. Eventually, too soon, Jackie broke the kiss and leaned back in the circle of my arms, smiling happily.

"When did you last get laid, Tom? Last year, with Judy?"

I nodded ruefully. "Yeah. Long time. I made good friends with Mother Thumb and her four daughters since then."

Jackie laughed, then sobered, but her eyes were still smiling. "It's been over a year for me, Tom, far too long. Do you want to please your old Aunty and give her the good fucking she so badly needs? Do you?"

I was trembling but I managed to nod. "Yes, very much," I said, wondering wildly what I was doing. This was my Aunt, fer chrissake, my Mom's sister!

"Good," she said, immense satisfaction in her voice. She dropped her hand to my cock and gave it a quick squeeze. "Let's finish here and get dried, then put ourselves onto a bed."

I never finished a shower faster in my life, and we were still damp when I ripped the tape off the plastic bags and freed my casts from their waterproofing. Jackie, naked and glowing from her towelling, pushed me onto my back on the double bed in my room. She smiled down at me as she swung her leg across to straddle me.

"I think you'll be better on your back, Tom." Bending forward, she kissed me lightly then sat up and shuffled herself forward on her knees until my prick was positioned to enter her. Jackie took gentle hold of my aching hardness and put it at the entrance to her pussy, lowering herself slightly until the head was just inside her.

"Ready, Tom?"

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak.

"Okay, baby, let's fuck!" she said softly, lowering herself over my pole. She was so wet that she slid straight down on me and her ass bottomed out on my thighs. "Ahh, yes!" she hissed, "That feelsgood!"

Oh, God, it did, too! Warm, wet, pussy, and tight, marvellously tight. I reached and stroked her thighs, sliding my hands up towards her pussy. Her skin felt wonderful, resilient, like warm velvet over smooth foam rubber. She smiled down at me and began to move, easing herself up, slowly, lingeringly, so that my prick nearly left her. Then down again, smooth, wet, slither of super-heated pussy over the aching length of my pole. Up again, down again. Up. Down. Oh, my God, yes!

"Play with my breasts, Tom," she whispered

I reached up and cupped her loveliness. Bigger than Judy's, they were full and firm, a lovely handful each, warm and heavy, cupped in my hands. Nipples erect, firm to my thumbs as I rubbed gently over them.

Jackie was moving faster now, still using the full length of my prick and the bed was beginning to bounce with the motion. I fought to keep a giggle back, but caught Jackie's eye and we both exploded in laughter. She lost her rhythm for a moment but renewed her steady motion as the laughter eased.

"Sex is fun, Tom, didn't you know?" she said. She chuckled, never missing a beat. "And sometimes it's not only fun, but funny, too." Silent for a moment as she moved, she sighed. "You feel fucking marvellous, Tom." Up, down. I was enjoying this.

Slightly startled to hear my proper Aunt use such language I smiled up at her and she bent quickly and kissed me.

"I love to feel your hands on me, too, Tom."

"I love to feel you." I smiled up at her. "You've been my fantasy for years."

"Have I?" she said, pleased. "Does the reality come anywhere near the fantasy?" Never ceasing her motion. Up, down.

"Oh, it's better, so very much better."

"Mmm, yes," she said, and groaned. "Yes, yes, yes." She was moving faster now, a smooth sex machine, riding me. Up, down.

"Are you close, Tom?" she asked unevenly as her movement s quickened even more.

"Yeah."

"Very?"

"Not quite, but keep that up and I will be." I began to thrust up at her as she came down on me and she smiled smokily at me, lashes lowered, a sultry look on her face, a fine mist of sweat at her brow in the summer heat.

She had me close now, the plunge of her body counterpoint to my thrusts and I could feel that bone-deep stirring within me. I thrust harder and her eyes flashed open, startled. She grinned, feral, all woman. Not an Aunt with her nephew but a truly female woman with her lover.

"I'm getting close!" I gasped.

"I want to feel you come in me, Tom, I want to feel your prick spray my insides with your seed!"

Her words seemed to act as some primeval trigger deep in my psyche and I suddenly realised, startled, that I was about to explode in her depths.

"Jackie! I'm going to come! I'm going to come soon. I'm - coming! Oh, Jesus! I'm coming!"

I drove my prick up into her as it exploded with my climax, driving, surging, hard. Jackie was crooning wordlessly and I saw her fingers busy with her clit, stroking furiously, a finger on each side. I watched breathlessly, gasping as my ejaculation slowed to a trickle.

Jackie suddenly went stiff, a gasping breath sucked in between her teeth and then I felt her pussy clamp down on my softening prick, grasping it, stimulating it, her belly trembling in the aftershock of her own climax, smaller shocks following as she slowed, gradually becoming limp and collapsing across me as her climax died. My arms went around her and I hugged her to me, exulting in our shared experience. Gradually, our breathing normalised, until Jackie eased herself upright and as she did my now softened prick slipped out of her.

"Oops," she said, and giggled, then gazed at me in silence for a long moment. "Are you okay with this, Tom?" she said quietly. "I mean, me being your Mom's sister and all."

"Well, I guess it's probably wrong and we shouldn't tell anyone." I shrugged, but there was that little unease in me.

"You think it's wrong?" she asked quietly.

"I guess I do."

Jackie nodded. "I suppose that it is, legally and probably morally, too." She was far away for a moment. She looked down at me again. "Tom, I get horny. Women do, you know. I wanted to make love to someone who cared about me...,"

"I care about you!"

"...but who could love me without strings attached. I never thought it would be you, but when I saw your nude sketch of me, I knew you had at least fantasised about me."

"All the time," I said ruefully.

Jackie laughed softly. "That's partly why I tried to manoeuvre you into photographing me nude. I wanted you to want me."

"I did. I do."

"So when I ask if you're okay with this, can I take it that it's 'yes', then?"

I nodded. "Very much, yes. I always loved you as an Aunt. I guess I love you as a lover now."

"Careful, Tom," she said soberly. "You're not saying that you're in love with me?"

"Maybe a little bit, yes, but what I said was, 'I love you as a lover'. There has to be some sort of love involved for sex like we just had to be so good, surely?"

"You're right, of course," said Jackie slowly. "What about you and Judy?"

"I think there was love there, too, but Judy and I were two horny teenagers who were eager to learn what sex was all about with someone we liked - each other - no strings attached."

Jackie looked at me. "Happy to have me on the same basis?"

"As often as possible, please."

Jackie smiled, a warm smile full of promise. "That will be extremely satisfactory, Mr. Miller." She ran her fingernail lightly along the underside of my prick, which twitched in reflex, and then looked up at me. "Round two begins soon, Tom, very soon."

I lay back, content. "Good," I said, and reached for her.

* * * * *

I hope you've enjoyed my little tale. I welcome feedback, either to the address in my profile or via the anonymous feedback. Don't forget your own e-mail address if you ask any questions or want a response.

The only reward I get for this is your appreciation, so please vote too.

Thank you for reading.

12