One Neighbor Ch. 01

Story Info
Gary convinces his wife to test their neighbor.
4.3k words
4.34
110.6k
129

Part 1 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie and I appreciate our next door neighbors. Ralph and his wife Gwen and their daughter Pamela are quiet and considerate and through the years we have come to trust them enough to exchange house keys should either of us get locked out accidentally or have to have them check on anything in our absence.

Ralph is a short, thin and nearly bald gentleman and likes to keep his yard looking nice. He is constantly trimming this or pruning that. We don't see much of Gwen as Ralph tells us she likes to read a lot. Their daughter Pamela was home schooled from an early age and graduated high school last year and so far she has not decided if college is for her, at least not yet. She seems content to live with mom and dad. I don't think she has ever held a job of any kind.

Pamela has never dated to our knowledge and this is a choice that seems fine with Ralph and Gwen. We only see Pamela outside playing with her large Labrador dog she named Frisky. She is not a fashionista by any stretch of the imagination. Her normal attire consists of baggy Bermuda shorts, sandals, generally always with socks, and a too big for her sweatshirt. She wears heavy framed glasses and has a rather large nose, and an overbite that could almost qualify as being buck toothed. She always seems to wear her hair pulled tightly back in a pony tail.

It is difficult to see if Pamela even has tits because of her baggy sweatshirt. I am guessing she is nineteen or very close to it. I have considered suggesting to our lawn boy Jason that he might want to ask her out, but so far I haven't broached the subject with him. Of course Jason seems totally satisfied mowing our lawn and having my wife suck his cock in payment, so he may not be interested in dating right now. (Split second decision and Split second decision revisited)

I have noticed Ralph always seems to find a project to work on or trimming that's needs attention in his back yard when ever Debbie is outside sunning herself. I have watched and chuckled at Ralph as he screws up a trimming job because most of his attention is inevitably focused on my wife.

I decided to see how ole Ralph would do if he got a chance to see my wife up close and personal. My suggestion to my wife was met with a stern, "You have GOT to be kidding me," response.

"Well you would be out like a light," I said. "I would tell him you took one of you super high octane sleeping pills and an earthquake would not raise you," I chuckled.

"So let me get this straight," Debbie giggled. "You call Ralph and tell him you forgot to feed our fish and he is to come over and take care of that chore because I took a sleeping pill and you can't raise me by phone," she laughed. "And you think good ole Ralphy will do that for you," she added.

"Oh I know he will do it," I responded. "Ralph is a great guy and hell I would help him out if he needed me to do something for him."

"And I am supposed to be lying on our sofa sound asleep wearing what?" she asked giving me an evil grin.

"Oh I don't know. I was thinking something light and frilly, maybe see through," I chuckled.

That got me a slap on the arm. "You guys are all alike," Debbie said blushing her normal beet red color.

"You could have a light blanket or a sheet or something over you. Maybe leave one of your legs exposed or something like that," I laughed.

"What if he ignored me?" she asked pensively.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I guffawed. "There is no way he could walk by you and completely ignore you. I mean he might just ogle you or he may get bolder, but he would never ignore you. Either way, we get our fish fed," I laughed.

She slapped my arm again, "You always get me into the craziest things," she giggled. "I will have to think about this," she added.

That evening as we were getting ready for bed, she said, "I will do that crazy thing with Ralph on one condition," she said as she was unbuttoning her blouse.

"What's that babe?" I asked as I was sliding off my pants.

"When we can come up with a way, you do the same thing with Pamela," she said firmly.

"Good grief, their daughter," I was totally caught off guard on that one.

"Well, I just am curious about her. I mean we never see her go out on dates. I just wonder what she would do. I wonder if she would even know what to do. We could use the same sleeping pill deal. My sister and I are going shopping in Portland in a few weeks and you know you'll be stuck taking care of her two miniature poodles. I could ask Pamela if she would mind feeding them since I don't trust you to." She said.

The idea intrigued me. Pamela was not a beauty by any stretch, but I too was curious about her. I could not help but wonder what she looked like under her baggy sweatshirts. With her large nose and her noticeable overbite coupled with her boring hairstyle, it was a safe bet she had never been with a guy.

"Ok, I'll do it. But I seriously doubt anything will ever happen with her," I chuckled.

That next Thursday I called Ralph. Debbie was ready having put on her semi see through bathing suit cover up robe which she left untied as she pulled the sheet over herself and reclined on the sofa. I had activated my camera system before I left.

"Hello," Ralph answered his phone.

"Hey Ralph, Gary from next door. I was wondering if I could ask you a big favor." I began.

"Oh sure Gary what's up?" he responded.

I completely forgot to feed our fish before I left this morning and Debbie had a rough night so she took one of her super high octane sleeping pills to get some sleep as I was leaving. Those damn things knock her completely out. I mean a person could shake her and shake her and she would be out. Anyway, she is not answering the phone," I paused, "Ah you have your key to our place right?"

"Oh ah ya sure," Ralph promptly replied.

"If you could slip over before 9:00 and feed them, I would owe ya one," I implored. "We spent a fortune on some of those damned fish and the guy at the store warned us to be careful with them and not to miss a feeding," I clearly exaggerated.

"Well ah ya, I'd be happy to feed them for you," he replied.

"Great, oh and Debbie may be on the sofa. She does that a lot when she is extra tired. But don't worry about waking her. Believe me, you could park your truck next to the sofa and step on her getting out and she would not wake up. Those pills knock her out cold," I laughed.

"You bet," Ralph said as he hung up.

I quickly called Debbie and told her to stick a leg out, Ralphy would be there soon. She chuckled and hung up.

Later that evening I retrieved the chips from the cameras and set them up so Debbie and I could watch them on our big screen TV.

Debbie had kept quiet about what had happened, insisting that I just wait and see for myself. "Well did he at least feed the fish?" I asked.

"Oh he fed the fish alright," she chuckled.

The video began with my wife walking in wearing her white shorty robe. She had not tied the sash and it flowed open as she settled on the sofa. Her gorgeous tits jiggled deliciously and her nipples seemed to be getting more prominent by the second.

"Were you wet?" I chuckled.

That got me a slap on the arm as she responded, "Maybe," with a slight giggle.

She spent some time arranging the light weight summer blanket over herself, finally settling on leaving one leg completely exposed from the tips of her toes to her waist. You could see the swell of her firm apple ass from the side and she pulled the top of the blanket to just above her nipples. She left the robe open in front so her hard nipples were obvious under the light weight throw.

She then pulled the pillow under her head forward to under her neck which caused her head to angle back and her mouth to open wide.

"Oh you nasty little girl," I commented with a chuckle.

This gained me another slap on the arm as she said, "Hush!"

"Did he notice you?" I laughed.

"Oh he noticed me alright," she giggled.

A short while later we heard, "Hello" coming from the front door area.

It repeated, followed by "Debbie, hello."

Ralph came into view and froze solid upon seeing my wife on the sofa. "Debbie," he quietly muttered. "Debbie, are you awake?"

You could easily see her breathing increase as her firm tits rose and fell under the light throw.

Ralph crept closer as he ogled my wife's form under the light throw blanket.

"Debbie, ah Debbie, ah here to feed the fish for your hubby. Debbie you awake?" Ralph said as he stepped still closer to my wife.

Now standing just over her I chuckled as I noticed an obvious bulge in Ralph's pants. "Looks like old Ralphy is getting a stiffy," I laughed.

Debbie swatted me and said hush.

Fumbling in his pocket Ralph soon fished out his cell phone and quickly snapped several shots of my wife. He bent down to get a good shot of the side of her ass that was exposed from under the throw. He seemed drawn to her pointy nipples poking up through the blanket. I couldn't blame him for that.

He stumbled away and quickly went over to feed the fish. He was soon back standing over my wife. "Debbie hon, are you awake?" he said. Reaching down, he softly touched her shoulder and lightly shook her a little.

"Debbie I am here to feed the fish, Gary sent me, are you awake?" he repeated.

"You're playing your part well babe," I chuckled.

"Oh just wait," she said as she stared at the TV, he gets more insistent.

Clutching my wife's shoulder, Ralph shook her and again asked if she was awake. As he shook her, her tits jiggled and wobbled under the throw. This sight was NOT missed by good old Ralph as his eyes got wider and wider. He was practically boring holes in the light weight throw as he watched my wife's tits jiggle.

He shook her again, only this time he really shook her and when he drew his hand back he hooked the top of the throw and flipped it down off my wife's tits.

It looked like Ralph's knees buckled as her naked tits suddenly were exposed. His breathing increased noticeably. He quickly pulled his cell phone out and began snapping picture after picture of my wife's rock hard nipples jutting from her now exposed tits.

He clearly delighted in watching her tits jiggle and wobble as he continued to shake her to see if she would wake up.

Several times he would pause and look around just to make sure he was alone with her. He reached and cupped one of my wife's tits and shook that as he said, "Debbie, are you awake? I am here to feed the fish," he repeated. His hand was mauling Debbie's tits and the bulge in his pants looked like a wet spot was forming.

Finally he reached down and flipped the light throw completely off of her. We both laughed when we heard him gasp as he realized her robe was open and he could gaze at her moist cunt.

"Hmmm, a little damp down there babe," I commented which got me slapped again.

It looked like Ralph's head was mounted on a swivel as he glanced all around then back at my wife's wet cunt, then around again and back to her cunt. He turned into a professional photographer as he moved to every angle he could to snap pictures of my wife's naked body.

She had her legs parted and Ralph stood at her feet and was leaning in closer and closer to her wide open cunt snapping pictures all the way. He was like a jack in the box as he would snap a picture then pop up to make sure she was still asleep, then back down to snap more close ups, the pop back up to check her.

We both had to chuckle at that. Leaning over closer, he reached between my wife's parted thighs and slowly slid a finger into her wet cunt. With his other hand he was taking pictures of his finger going deeper and deeper into her cunt.

All during this, he continued doing the pop goes the weasel bit, popping up to make certain she was asleep, then back to finger fucking my wife, and more pictures.

"Wow babe, I can't believe this. Old Ralph is flat going to town on you," I chuckled.

"Oh he does more," she mumbled as she was now casually fingering herself.

Ralph would pause from his fingering action from time to time to smell and then suck his finger clean of my wife's now flowing pussy juices.

Then he stood up and moved up to my wife's upper body. "Debbie are you awake? Gary sent me to feed the fish," he repeated as he leaned down and sucked one of my wife's nipples into his mouth. He alternated between her nipples, stopping to reassure himself she was still out like a light in between tits.

He even took a selfie of himself with her nipple just outside his mouth, and then one of her nipple sucked into his mouth. Finally he stood. Gazing down at my wife, he unzipped his pants and fishing inside, he extracted a decent sized rock hard cock that was oozing pre cum.

"Oh oh, here comes the good part eh babe," I laughed and she slapped my arm.

Ralph held his dripping cock over my wife's open mouth and he squeezed, sliding his fingers forward on his cock, he milked the pre cum out and watched it drip into her mouth. When a rather large droplet of pre cum landed in her mouth, she closed her mouth as if she was swallowing it, and then her mouth fell open again.

With the pillow under her neck her head was tilted back so it was natural for her mouth to be wide open. She still appeared to be zonked out from the high octane sleeping pill. Ralph was feeling more and more confident.

Leaning over closer, Ralph stuck the head of his cock in my wife's mouth. This move obviously called for many many more selfies with his cock in her mouth. Some with his cock close to her mouth, then some with his cock in her mouth.

He began to pump his cock in and out of her wide open mouth and I was pretty certain he had set his cell phone to video this action. He held his cell phone out to capture his moves on my wife's mouth with one hand and the other hand was jacking his cock off as it bounced all over hitting her lips, her cheek, smearing his pre cum around her mouth as well as drooling it into her mouth when his cock went in.

Soon he began to moan and suddenly a large spurt of cum shot up across her face and into her hair. He quickly aimed his erupting cock and spurt after spurt of hot cum shot into her wide open mouth.

As his cum shot in my wife's mouth I heard her beside me, "Aaaaaiiiiyeeeeeeeeeeeee," she was climaxing as she watched the cum shoot into her mouth in the video.

It was like Ralph suddenly snapped out of it and became aware of what he had just done. Almost like he was shocked that he had actually allowed himself to give in to this temptation. He was milking the last of his cum into my wife's mouth when this realization hit him.

Scrambling like he had been caught, he stuffed his phone in his pocket and staggered back stuffing his limp cock into his pants as he rushed to the door.

And just like that, he was gone. He left my wife lying naked on the sofa with a glob of cum streaked across her face and into her hair as well as her mouth full of the rest of his load.

In the video, Debbie obviously swallowed his cum and then rose up and winked at the camera closest to her.

Not one to be completely left out, I stood and had her suck my cock so I too could cum. She obviously obliged me.

I did not see Ralph that evening or the next day. I was looking to catch up to him and thank him for feeding my fish.

The day after that, I caught him as he was heading toward his car that had been parked on the street.

"Hey Ralph," I yelled.

He clearly had hoped to avoid me and he blushed as I approached him. I maintained a big smile which seemed to calm him a little as I got closer to him.

"Hey Ralph, I just wanted to thank you for feeding my fish the other day. Boy I will tell you when Debbie takes those sleeping pills she is out like a light," I chuckled.

"Oh well I am g-g-glad I could help," he stuttered, still eager to get in his car and leave.

"Hell, as much as we spent on those fish, the last thing I want is for them to croak just because we didn't feed them," I laughed.

Ralph laughed nervously, "Oh well ya that's for sure," he chuckled.

"So I suppose my wife was crashed on the sofa, right?" I asked Ralph.

"Oh ah well now you know I think she was. I was concentrating on those fish and I did not want to bother her," he chuckled timidly.

"Hey, she was out. You could not possibly have bothered her if you tried," I laughed.

"Oh well," he chuckled nervously, "like I said, I was concentrating on feeding those fish of yours," he laughed.

"Funny thing though," I said. "She told me when she woke up the blanket she had covered herself with was on the floor. All she had on was a short robe and she said that was wide open. So she was completely naked," I chuckled. "You didn't happen to get a quick peek at her did you?" I laughed.

"Oh heavens no," he blurted. "Well like I said, I was concentrating on those fish. I just glanced at her as I passed, but I am sure she was covered," he stammered.

"Oh ya, well too bad Ralph. I mean she is one big giant prude and so damned shy it's not funny. I mean hell she dresses like a puritan, but boy I will tell you she has one hell of a body under all those clothes," I chuckled. "I guess you missed your chance eh buddy," I laughed.

"Oh well ahh..." Ralph did not know what to say.

"She also said there was something on her face and in her hair. Some kind of liquid or something. I don't suppose you noticed anything like that, did you?"

"Oh no, well I didn't really look as I passed by but ah, no," he mumbled.

I patted my pockets, then said, "Oh damn, do you have your phone handy?"

Before he thought he reached in his pocket. "You need to make a call?" he asked as he pulled his phone out.

"No, I just want to see the pictures you took of my wife," I smiled.

Ralph's mouth fell open, he turned as pale as a ghost and I thought for a moment he was going to pass out.

"Hey, hey, hey calm down Ralph. I am not mad or anything like that. I just want to see the pictures," I chuckled.

"I ah, I ah, I..." his cracking voice trailed off.

"I am particularly interested in the one where your cock is in my wife's mouth," I chuckled again.

Ralph had to lean against his car to steady himself. He was visibly shaking like a leaf.

"Ralph, Ralph, calm down buddy. As long as my wife never finds out, we're good. Boy if she ever finds out though, you probably better head for the hills buddy," I chuckled.

"You mean you're not m-m-mad?" he stuttered.

"Fuck no man. Shit I know how fucking hot my wife is. I can't really blame any man for jumping on that given a chance. Hell I know I sure would," I laughed.

Some of the color began to come back into his face and he was breathing much better. "I don't know what got into me. I am not like that. I just, well I guess, well when I saw her leg and her butt, and then those nipples of hers..." his voice trailed off.

"Hey I know buddy, believe me. I have to pinch myself every day, especially when I see her naked," I laughed.

"Oh boy, I know," he sighed. "She definitely has a nice body. I mean I have seen her sun bathing, but normally she wears real conservative stuff. Well you know," he added.

"So how about those pictures," I said.

Oh ya. Well are you sure you want to see them?" he feebly asked.

"Look Ralph, I guess I forgot to tell you about our alarm system in the house, so I was watching most of what happened on my phone. I didn't get to see all of it though, so ya, I am sure I want to see them. You gotta promise me that no one else will ever see them though," I added.

"Oh HELL NO!" he blurted. I am going to download them to a flash drive and hide it so no one will ever see them," he assured me.

"Well except you when you're jacking off to them right buddy," I laughed.

12