All Comments on 'One Neighbor Ch. 01'

by Rigid1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more chapters like this

5 stars.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
I find this writer to be a guilty pleasure.

These fantasies about an adventurous couple and the wild things they do are unbelievable, but fun to read. These are like the Loving Wives stories of years ago where husband/wife fantasies were not judged so harshly by the readers. Thanks for posting these fun stories.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Don't know

HDK, I have had an account here only about 18 months, but I have read stories going back about fifteen years. In my view, LW readers have always spoken their minds about what they liked, or did not like. This author's work wouldn't have been any better received fifteen years ago than it is now.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
I'm with HDK. Hell even if they happed, it doesn't really seem to threaten the wife, hubs, or marriage

Usually not much on cuck stories. But this? Works for them. Kudos.

MrBitternessMrBitternessover 5 years ago
Well done

Seems to me that this is more about a loving couple with an open marriage having a bit of an adult practical joke then a cuckold story.

I enjoyed it personally and look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Things get a little carried away

It’s funny how things seem to escalate. I was wondering what this would have been like had the wife had an aversion to swallowing. Too funny.

And I think it’s funny how 26thNC talks about the comments and acting like he hasn’t been probably the biggest offender in making asinine comments himself. His stupid “willing chuck 1*” bullshit comments are getting real old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Whatever happens between consenting adults is all good

I don’t understand the insecurities that people have about open relationships, whatever people do to enhance or expand their sex and love lives is nobody else’s business but their own.

The only person at fault is the neighbour because presumably what he did was without his wife’s blessing, so she’s the one that could be hurt by his actions. Unless of course I was wrong and they have an open relationship too.

caltropcaltropabout 4 years ago
This was a fun read

I've never left a comment before, but I wanted you to know that I loved this, and Gary had James Spader's voice from The Blacklist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous