One Neighbor Ch. 16

Story Info
Gwen and Debbie go with me on a business trip.
6.9k words
4.63
20k
14
0

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen and my wife spent most of the day shopping which gave me more than enough time to complete my business meetings.

That evening I took them both to dinner and needless to say we received excellent service. My wife's outfit left little to the imagination with a low scooped neck line it was hard not to see her tits with her rock hard nipples when the servers were refilling her water glass. They were constantly topping off both my wife's and Gwen's water.

The skirt she wore was short and exhibited her firm legs perfectly. Gwen wore a similar blouse and it too gaped open nicely and her smaller tits were also nicely on display. Gwen blushed more than my wife when it was obvious the servers were drinking in the view her blouse afforded them. At first she would, out of habit, press the blouse in to conceal her breasts but after I scolded her she gritted her teeth and left it gapped open. I got up once to use the restroom and checked as I left the table. Both Gwen's and my wife's tits and nipples could easily be seen when I walked behind them.

Gwen's skirt was also short and it did accentuate her bubble butt nicely. I was indeed the envy of every man in the restaurant.

After dinner I took them to a nightclub for a few drinks and perhaps some dancing. While I rarely dance, both of the girls got their fill of dancing from the almost steady stream of guys asking them to the dance floor.

Gwen's long repressed slut side soon emerged after she had a couple of Martinis. Reading the books she chose to read coupled with basically a nerd of a husband had created a lust within her that was just waiting to be unleashed. Being anonymous in a large city gave her the chance to really let her hair down and she grew bolder as the night and the drinks went on.

My wife is very much the same. She loves to get out of town and live temporarily on the wild side as well. Blowing pizza delivery guys and sucking cocks and swallowing a ton of cum at glory holes have proven that.

Both of the girls garnered a great deal of attention from the moment we entered the establishment. I ordered us a round of doubles and soon the giggling began. Gwen commented on how she had never done anything like this with Ralph and added that she was having a ball.

We selected a booth toward the rear of the dance floor which afforded me a pretty good view of what went on as they both danced.

"That guy was grabbing my tits the entire dance," Gwen giggled as she shared her first dance experience with my wife.

"They're not shy about it are they," Debbie agreed, adding that the guy she danced with had done the same to her. Both of their blouses clearly displayed their firm erect nipples and they were certainly not overlooked by the constant flow of guys asking them to dance.

As Gwen's slut side emerged, it reached a point where when she was asked to dance, she would reach and clutch the guys cock through his pants as they walked to the dance floor.

After one dance, Gwen came back and blurted that the guy she had just danced with had managed to get her panties.

"How in the world did he do that?" Debbie giggled, as I reached over and slid my finger into Gwen's sopping wet cunt. I wanted to see if she was in fact panty-less.

"Yup, no panties," I laughed.

"He got me over kind of into a corner and the next thing I knew he had reached under my skirt and was pushing my panties down. When I felt them around my ankles he said he would help me with them. The next thing I know he was stuffing my panties in his pocket. Then he was all hands under my skirt for the rest of the dance. It's not easy dancing with fingers running in and out of your cunt," she giggled.

"I have an idea you will be doing a lot more dancing with fingers in your cunt," I laughed as I nodded toward the bar.

The guy who had scored Gwen's panties was showing them off to his buddies and pointing toward Gwen.

"Oh my," Gwen giggled. "I have NEVER been so naughty in my life. Ralph would never approve," she giggled as she rolled her eyes. "On second thought, after Ted, he probably would," she giggled again as she drained her drink and started on the next one I had ordered for her and my wife. I managed to keep the flow of booze coming.

Both girls were back on the dance floor. I could tell the guy dancing with Gwen was obviously fingering her and it was pretty obvious she had her hand inside his pants. Her hand was pumping rapidly in his pants.

Debbie was dancing with an older black man and about midway through the dance she headed toward the restroom. The black guy followed her down the hallway that led to the bathrooms.

Gwen returned to our booth following the dance with a huge smile on her face.

"Did he finger fuck you?" I asked as she slid in next to me.

"He did and I jacked him off," she chuckled as she began sucking on one of her fingers. Her fingers were clearly wet.

"Let me guess, you made him cum," I chuckled as she continued licking her fingers one at a time.

She giggled and said, "Yep all over my hand and inside his pants," she added.

"It was only fair since I had an orgasm too," she chuckled

Just then Debbie came back to our booth and walked over to Gwen. She leaned over and kissed her with a mouth open long and passionate kiss.

"Can you taste anything?" Debbie asked coyly.

"Is it what I think it is?" Gwen giggled.

Debbie smiled as she walked back over to her side of the booth.

"I got delayed in the coat room," Debbie giggled. "As it turned out, the only way I could leave was if I sucked that guy's cock," she laughed. "So I sucked it," she added, as she licked her lips.

This was a clue Debbie was super tipsy. She never used the word cock. She always referred to that appendage as a penis.

Gwen jumped out from her side and ran around to my wife's side. "Suck this finger," she giggled as she slid a wet finger into Debbie's mouth.

"All I got to do was jack my guy off," she laughed. "I had to though because he made me cum," she added with a chuckle.

Gwen had just returned to her side of the booth when our server came up to our table.

He stammered and stuttered and managed to finally tell us that the manager of the club wanted us to leave.

"Believe me, it was not my idea," he added feebly. "I guess one or two of the wives in here complained to him. You guys have been pretty wild on the dance floor, but when one or two of the wives told my manager she had seen one of you girls ah..." he paused searching for words. "ah I guess she said you were ah, performing fellatio on a black man in the coat room," he managed to finally say.

"DEBBIE, shame on you!" Gwen giggled. "Aw don't make us leave," Gwen whined as she clutched the waiters hand and pulled it to her shoving his hand down inside her blouse to feel her tits.

His mouth dropped open and he glanced nervously behind him to see if anyone, especially his manager, could see where his hand was. The booths on either side of ours had a clear view of what was being done and the occupants of these booths were staring intently.

"We promise we won't suck any more cocks," Gwen whimpered.

The waiter was taking advantage of Gwen's tits as it was obvious he was squeezing them under her blouse.

Gwen reached and began stroking the waiters cock through his pants. He already had a hard on just groping her tits.

"Ya we'll be good girls," my wife giggled.

"Show him your tits babe," I laughed. Debbie pulled her blouse up to her neck exposing both of her firm tits jiggling with her nipples jutting rock hard.

"Suck him off Gwen, maybe he'll let us stay," I laughed, knowing full well she wanted to see his cock.

His head was on a swivel as he stared at my wife's rock hard nipples then looked behind him then back at Debbie's tits then behind him, all the while Gwen was stroking his hard cock through his pants with one hand as she began unzipping his pants with the other.

All eyes from the adjoining booths were on both my wife's wobbling tits and Gwen's hand as she fished inside the waiters pants and extracted his hard cock. She immediately moved her head forward and sucked his cock into her mouth.

The waiter's hand was squeezing Gwen's tits as she sucked the head of his cock while pumping it with her hand.

A long low moan escaped the waiter's mouth as after a surprisingly short period of time shot his cum into Gwen's sucking mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm," Gwen moaned as she began gulping his cum.

The booths of either side of ours had a perfect view of Gwen sucking the waiters cock and everyone in those booths both guys and girls were staring with their mouths hanging open in disbelief as Gwen drained the cock in her mouth.

With his cock empty and going limp, he managed to pull his flaccid member from Gwen's mouth with a pop and he quickly stuffed it in his trousers and zipped up staggering back a step or two releasing his grasp on Gwen's tits.

"Look I am really really REALLY sorry, believe me I am. If it was up to me..." he shook his head. "I am really sorry," he whined, clearly distraught he had to be the one to tell us to leave. "But thank you, thank you, thank you, that was great," he smiled at Gwen who was licking her lips.

Debbie pulled her blouse down. "Ok, if that's the way you want to be," she giggled.

We got up and left. I can guarantee you every guy in there that night was sorry to see us go. Gwen blew a kiss to the guy that had her panties on the way out. My wife gave a cute little wave to the black guy she had blown in the coat room.

Back at the motel I was treated to a dual blow job from both girls after which I dozed off as I listened to them playing with each other for a while.

On the ride home, Gwen repeatedly thanked us for taking her with us and made us promise to take her again. "I have never been so naughty in my life," she chuckled.

"I love to get out of town and go a little wild myself," Debbie agreed.

"You call sucking a black cock in a coat room, a little wild?" I laughed.

Debbie blushed and stammered, "ah well ah, he wouldn't let me out," she nervously chuckled. "At least I tried to do it in private," she added. "Gwen sucked the waiter in from of all those people in the other booths," she giggled.

"I was trying to get him to let us stay. Besides, your husband told me to suck him," she chuckled as she too blushed. "I can't believe I actually did all that stuff. Ralph is so boring. All he seems to care about is his precious antiques," she muttered.

I laughed, "that and seeing Ted's cock in your ass," I laughed.

"I know right..." she whined.

After we returned from our Portland romp, my wife had arranged and was visiting her sister for the weekend so I called Ted to see if he was interested in getting a blow job from Gwen while Debbie was out of town.

"On my way," he bellowed into the phone. Not long after that he arrived wearing a tee shirt, his customary sweatpants and a huge smile.

"I've been thinking about dropping in on them, but I didn't want to wear out my welcome," he laughed.

"More like you didn't want to wear out Gwen's tight asshole," I chuckled.

"That too," he smiled as he patted his cock.

I told him some of what had gone on during our trip to Portland and he was grinning the entire time.

"Fuck man, that sound's hot," he slapped his knee.

"Oh it was," I said. "I've decided Gwen likes to be used if you know what I mean. She reads all those books and gets all hot and bothered, and then there is boring Ralph. I am sure she has limits, but so far I haven't reached them," I laughed.

"Well can you blame her with that dullard for a husband? Hell you said all she does is read sex novels all day. She has to be starved for action. Let's get her tight little bubble ass over here," he laughed.

"Grab me a beer and I will call her," I said.

Ted walked into the kitchen to get us a couple of beers and I called Gwen's cell number.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Oh hi Gary, I am just starting to fix Ralph's dinner," she responded cheerfully.

"Well put his dinner on hold," I said. "Ted dropped by and we both want you to come over here so we can fuck your mouth," I chuckled.

Dead silence on the phone. Finally she responded quietly, "I can't do that I have already started dinner," she sort of whimpered.

"Sure you can, just turn the burners down and get your ass over here, we're both rock hard thinking about your fuckable mouth," I laughed.

Ted had returned with our beers and was grinning widely at my end of the conversation.

After another long pause, "There is just no way that I can get away right now," she whined.

"Just turn the burners down, figure out a reason to step next door and get your hot ass over here. Our cocks will not wait," I chuckled.

"Ok, look ah," she stammered. "Maybe after dinner, I'm already just about done preparing it, and Ralph is expecting me to call him in any time now," she said pleadingly.

"Oh fuck Ralph, he can wait a little longer, we both want to fuck that mouth of yours," I laughed.

"YA MY BIG BLACK COCK IS READY TO GO GWEN," Ted shouted toward my cell phone.

Silence on the phone.

"Gwen, are you there?" I said.

"Yes, yes I am here. B-b-but I can't come over now," she whined.

"Suit yourself then," I said. "Ted and I will come over there and fuck your mouth in front of your husband," I said sternly.

"No wait, wait," She blurted. "Ah ah ah, give me a minute ah," she stammered trying to decide how to get out of this dilemma.

I waited while she was clearly thinking. She knew we would not hesitate to barge in on them both.

"Look" I finally said. "We'll be right over," I chuckled.

"NO WAIT!" she blurted. "Ok, ok, ok ah I'll be over," she said weakly.

"Two minutes," I said. "If you're not here in two minutes we're coming over," I said as I clicked off the phone.

Ted howled as he high fived me and laughed. He slid out of his sweatpants and stood there in front of me with his big cock dangling. He reached in the pocket of his pants and pulled out a tube of KY jelly.

"You can fuck her mouth," he laughed. "I am going up that tight ass of hers again," he chuckled.

"Suit yourself," I laughed as I slid out of my shorts. Both of us were ready for Gwen.

I looked out the window and saw Gwen backing her car out of the garage. This puzzled me and I wondered if she was just making a run for it. She drove past our house and I saw the brake lights come on as she parked on the side of the street just down a ways further on the block. Then I saw her running up to our front door. I turned out our porch light and opened the door.

"Hey ya baby," Ted bellowed as he grabbed her before she even got in the door and planted a long passionate kiss on her. He grabbed her hand and pulled it to his hard cock which she quickly gripped tightly.

When Ted finally pulled back from kissing her he handed her the tube of KY jelly.

"What's this?" Gwen asked.

"That's KY baby get them shorts off and lube up you asshole," he laughed.

"But I t-t-thought you guys just wanted to fuck my mouth," she whimpered.

"Hey you were right Gary," Ted bellowed. "She is a cum slut. She wants us both to fuck her mouth," he laughed.

"I told you so didn't I?" I chuckled as Gwen blushed.

"Gary's gonna fuck your mouth baby," Ted chuckled. "But I want that tight asshole of yours again," he laughed as he stroked his rock hard cock. "You better lube up or I am putting it in dry, and you don't want to keep poor Ralph waiting for his dinner," he laughed.

"Ya off with the shorts Gwen, Ted gets your asshole and I get your mouth," I chuckled as I pumped on my cock.

Gwen just stood there with her mouth hanging open in shock. "Come on Gwen, Ralph is probably starving," I laughed.

She was wearing a pair of the cotton work out shorts my wife always wears. They molded her bubble butt perfectly and she looked good. On top she wore a simple button up white blouse. Her nipples poked at the fabric and judging from how hard they were it was obvious she was bra less.

"Ok," she whimpered. "But we have to hurry," she said. With trembling fingers she fidgeted at the waistband of her shorts and finally shoved both her shorts and her panties down to the floor.

Ted walked over and plopped on the sofa. His huge hard cock wobbled and bobbed from side to side. "Lube that asshole up and get over her baby," Ted said as he gripped the shaft of his cock and pumped it a few times.

Gwen stared at the size of Ted's black cock and finally uncapped the KY jelly and squeezed a huge glob onto her hand. She bent at the waist and reached between her legs poking as much of the KY into her asshole as she could.

As she bent at the waist I stepped over to her and began slapping her face with my cock. Precum was pouring from the tip and I soon had her face shining from precum as she squeezed more KY out to stuff in her asshole.

I am not sure how my KY she stuffed in her ass, but it was a lot. I knew Ted's cock would slip in easily. I managed to stuff my cock in her mouth a few times as she stuffed the KY in and I fucked her mouth.

She was practically gasping for breath as she slowly walked over to Ted. "You're going to have to put it in this time, since Ralph ain't here to guide my cock," Ted laughed.

Slowly Gwen turned and backed up toward Ted. He reached and gripped her small waist and pulled her back to straddle his throbbing cock. Gwen reached between her legs and gripped Ted's hard cock moving it to her puckered anus.

"There we go baby," Ted said as he felt his cock resting against Gwen's tight asshole. He gripped her waist and with a sudden jerk, pulled down on her.

The fat head of his cock began to part her asshole as he pulled her down. The head finally popped past her sphincter and he pulled her down harder forcing a few inches of his cock in her tight asshole.

Gwen's teeth were clenched tightly, her eyes squeezed shut and her face registered a look of pain as Ted's cock penetrated her ass further.

Ted gripped her firmly and pulled her down hard as his cock slipped all the way deep in her tight ass. I doubt he could have done this that easily without the globs of KY she had stuffed in her asshole.

"Pull her back so I can lube up my cock in her cunt before I fuck her mouth," I said.

Ted pulled her back and lifted her wide spread legs. I stepped forward and jammed my cock in her wet cunt. As I expected she was dripping wet.

"Your cunt is sopping wet Gwen," I announced as I jammed my cock in until my balls rested against what little of Ted's shaft was exposed from her ass.

As I said that, Gwen howled and began bucking and heaving back and forth on our cocks as she had what was to be the first orgasm she had.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhh,yes yes yes," she moaned.

My cock was flooded in her pussy juice. It felt like someone had turned on the hot water over my cock. I leaned forward and kissed her as she flooded my cock. I rammed my tongue in her gasping mouth.

I fucked her for a while like this, feeling Ted's cock going at her asshole like a jack hammer. Finally I pulled my cum coated cock out of her cunt. I reached and gripped her blouse and jerked it open. Buttons flew everywhere. I reached and pulled her up and jammed my dripping cock into her throat. I reached down and pinched her hard nipples, squeezing them tightly between my thumb and forefingers as I fucked her mouth rapidly. I felt her hands gripping my ass and pulling me into her mouth.

"Suck it you cum slut" I yelled as she gagged on my cock.

Ted began to howl, "AAAArrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh, fuck fuck here it comes baby I am filling your ASSSSSSSSSSS!" he moaned as he plunged his cock deep in her ass and filled it with his hot cum.

12