One Neighbor Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was all it took for me to cum as well and I yelled, "FUCK FUCK Arghhhhhhh!" I felt my cum spurting in long solid streams into her sucking mouth.

As I was filling her mouth and Ted was filling her ass, she had a second huge orgasm. Moaning loudly around my cock it was obvious she was cumming again.

She gulped steadily until she had swallowed my load. I staggered back from her sucking mouth and steadied myself against a table. Ted lifter her skinny body off his drained cock. And plopped her down beside him on the sofa.

He pulled himself off the sofa and straddled her head shoving his cum coated cock into her mouth. "Clean me up slut," he chuckled as she began sucking his dripping wet cock.

I reached down and grabbed her shorts and panties. "I want those panties," Ted said. "To add to my collection," he laughed as Gwen was sucking his cock.

I separated her panties and tossed them to Ted who tossed them over on top of his sweatpants.

"You gotta go Gwen, poor Ralph is probably starving," I laughed.

Ted pulled his limp cock from her sucking mouth with a loud pop and he stood up. He reached and pulled her up to her feet. Her blouse hung wide open. Her tits with her nipples still rock hard looked delicious.

I tossed the shorts to her as Ted moved her toward the door. She was fumbling with them trying to figure which end she had as I opened the front door. Ted pushed her out on the front porch as she was trying to get one leg into her shorts. Her blouse hung wide open with her tits jiggling as she was trying to get a leg into her shorts. Cum was drizzling out of her freshly fucked asshole. I reached and turned the front porch light on.

Her naked ass looked incredible as she finally managed to get her foot in the other leg hole and pull her shorts up.

Ted and I stood in the doorway with our wet limp cocks hanging exposed. "You better hustle Gwen, Ted is hungry," I laughed.

With her shorts pulled up and her buttonless blouse hanging wide open, she turned to look at Ted and I. "You fucking assho..." I slammed the door.

Both Ted and I laughed as we watched her scamper across the lawn toward her car clutching at her open blouse. She got in her car and drove off.

I had no idea where she was going. I doubted she would go to the store with her blouse open and cum seeping out of her asshole.

It must have been ten or fifteen minutes later we saw her car pull into their garage.

We waited a little while and then I suggested we drift next door and see what the neighbors were up to.

Ted howled with laughter, "That is a great idea," he said as he high fived me. I was pretty sure Gwen was pissed at how we had shoved her out with her shorts half way up and all, so I thought we should go over and smooth any ruffled feathers.

Ralph answered the door. "Oh hi guys," he said as he opened the door wider. "We were just sitting down to dinner ah," he paused fumbling for words.

"Hey don't let us interrupt your dinner," I said. "We just popped over to bum a couple of beers off you," I added.

"Oh sure, sure, come on in," he said as he stepped to a side gesturing us in. "I guess Gwen ruined the dinner somehow so we're having burgers and fries tonight," he laughed as he pulled his burger and fry from the sack.

"Where is Gwen?" I asked.

Ralph laughed. "Well believe it or not, she somehow caught her blouse on the car door and ripped all the buttons off, so she is changing blouses," he chuckled.

We went into the kitchen just as Gwen was coming down the hallway from the bedroom. She wore the same tight shorts and I assume she still was panty-less, but she was buttoning up a different blouse.

The look on her face was priceless. She turned bright red when she saw Ted and me standing in her dining room.

"Don't worry Gwen, we don't have to feed them, they just want to bum a couple of beers," Ralph laughed as he moved toward the kitchen to retrieve the beers.

Gwen stood speechless as she stared at us with her mouth open.

"Open your mouth a little wider and I have something to stick in there," I said quietly so Ralph would not hear.

She quickly closed her gaping mouth and gave me a stern angry look.

"Oh come on Gwen, we both know you loved it as much as we did," I whispered with a chuckle.

Ted had a huge grin on his face as he stood there rubbing his cock through his sweatpants and licking his lips.

Ralph returned with our beers.

"You guys go ahead and eat, don't let us interrupt" I said as I uncapped my beer and sat down at the dining room table.

"Yes eat, eat," Ted said as he opened his bottle and sat beside me. "We were just a little parched and we knew Ralph had beer," he chuckled.

"I need to thank you and Debbie for entertaining Gwen while I was out of town," Ralph said between fries. "She can't stop talking about what a great time she had with your wife," he chuckled

"Oh hey, no problem, we both enjoyed having Gwen along. I know Debbie and her had fun together," I said with a grin as I watched Gwen blush and noticed her nipples stiffen under her blouse.

"Well with the new opportunities that my ah, affiliation with Ted has created, I will probably be gone from time to time, so maybe she can spend more time with Debbie," he added.

"You bet," I chuckled. "It gives them both a chance to let their hair down and have some fun," I laughed.

Gwen remained silent as she nibbled on her burger and shot me stern looks from time to time. Her nipples were practically bursting through her blouse however so I was confident she was reliving some of the events that had taken place.

"What was that sauce you and my wife fell in love with Gwen?" I asked as I grinned at her.

She turned beet red and stared daggers at me.

"Sauce..." Ralph questioned as he glanced toward Gwen.

"Ya both her and Debbie discovered this sauce that they both loved. They couldn't seem to get enough of it. Everyplace we went they looked to see if it was offered. What the heck was that Gwen, did you guys ever find out?" I laughed.

Gwen knew full well what sauce I was talking about as she fidgeted in her chair and gave me stern looks when Ralph was not looking. "Ah oh ah, I don't know ah..." she stammered.

"Both her and Debbie sure seemed to love it," I laughed. "They looked for it every place we went. Maybe you can check on the internet and see if it is available around here, or maybe learn how to make it yourself," I grinned.

"Ya sure, I can do that," she mumbled giving me a dirty look.

"Would I like it?" Ralph asked.

I nearly burst out laughing and Ted sort of chuckled under his breath.

"Oh ah I don't know if you would," Gwen blurted as she shot me another nasty look.

"Well anyway Gwen really had fun and you guys feel free to take her along again if the chance comes up. I am just not that much into dining out and those sort of things," he smiled before taking a huge bite of his burger.

"We definitely will," I said. "That is if she wants to go with us again," I added giving Gwen a questioning look.

"Oh hell," Ralph blurted with a mouth full of burger, "She sure would, wouldn't you honey," he said as he looked at Gwen.

After a brief pause with her staring me straight in the eyes, she responded. "Yes, I would!"

I could practically feel the heat of her laser like stare.

When Ralph finished his burger I asked him if he scored any good buys at the convention.

"Boy did I," he exclaimed as he beamed. "I got some great items I know I can turn a nice profit on," he added.

"Well let's see them," Ted bellowed.

Ralph hesitated a moment as he recalled the last time he had shown his purchases to Ted. Each time he came in the room with another item, Ted had become bolder with his wife up to where he ended up fucking her in her ass.

Since I was there, he apparently felt safe and finally agreed. As he stood and moved toward the room he had them stored, both Ted and I moved over to sit on either side of Gwen.

"We'll sit over here so you can put the items on the table to show us," I said as I slid my chair in next to Gwen.

Gwen was beet red but I did not get the impression Ralph had noticed.

When he had left the room I said, "You're not mad at us are you?"

"You shoved me out with my shorts around my ankles, then turned the porch light on!" she said through clenched teeth. "What do you think?" she added with a scowl.

"Oh come on, we were just having a little fun," I said as I slid my hand under the table and ran it up to her crotch. I was shocked when I felt Ted's hand already there and inside her shorts.

"Wow buddy, you don't waste any time," I laughed as I felt his hand pumping under her shorts.

Gwen had both of her hands balled into fists on top of the table.

"I guess this means you forgive us," I laughed as she glared at me and fidgeted in her chair under the finger fucking Ted was administering to her.

Ralph returned with what he described as an authenticated program from a World Series game that had been played a gazillion years ago. I am not much into baseball, but Ralph seemed to know what he was talking about. He sat across from the three of us and excitedly rambled on and on about the program and how much he knew he could sell it for.

We all feigned interest with a lot of wow's and cool's tossed in to make him feel good. Finally he disappeared down to hallway telling us to wait until we saw the next gem he had gotten.

I doubted I could get it up so soon after draining my cock in Gwen's mouth, but I didn't want to just sit there while Ted was finger fucking her, so I pulled my cock out of my shorts and grabbed Gwen's hand and pulled it under the table.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes as she let out a disgusted sounding sigh. Finally she grabbed my cock around the shaft and began lazily stroking it.

I leaned over and cupped her tit through her blouse and said, "you really are a cum slut aren't you? You just can't get enough can you?" I chuckled.

She squeezed my cock hard and pumped it rapidly for a few strokes, which I was surprised to find my semi flaccid cock stiffen noticeably.

"You are drenching my fingers baby," Ted whispered as he grabbed her other hand and pulled it under the table.

I was pretty certain she now had a cock in each hand when Ralph came back into the room carrying what appeared to be a sculpted bust and some papers.

He excitedly told us about the sculptor who created the bust and when it was done and how much it was worth. He fumbled through the papers telling us all about the authentication and the appraisal which had been done years earlier.

Gwen stroked my hardening cock the entire time Ralph was droning on and on.

As he was shuffling through the documents some of the papers slipped out of his hands and fell to the floor.

Before any of us could react, he had dropped to his knees to retrieve the papers. I knew full well he could now see what was going on under the table if he looked, which I was assuming he certainly would. The longer he remained below the table, the more certain I was that he was looking.

This did not seem to affect Gwen who continued stroking my cock and I was fairly sure she was doing the same with Ted's cock as well. I had no idea if Ted was still fingering her cunt, but I assumed he was.

Ralph remained under the table for what seemed like an eternity. Gwen jacked me off the entire time. Finally Ralph bobbed up like a jack in the box. He was beet red and clutching his papers and waving them.

"Dropped my documents," he exclaimed as he waved them in the air. "I can't lose these. They are worth as much as the art piece," he added.

He said nothing about what was going on under the table but grabbed the bust and quickly spun around with it to take it back. He was not quick enough however to hide his hard on bursting through his pants.

When he had left the room I asked, "Are you jacking off Ted too?"

"Yes," she replied quietly.

"I am pretty sure your husband saw what you are doing under the table," I said softly.

"Oh I know he saw it. He dropped those papers on purpose," she replied almost nonchalantly.

"Ya," Ted blurted, "his pecker was hard," he chuckled.

"Well he knew about Ted and you, but he did not know about me and you," I sighed. "I was kinda hoping to keep that a secret for a while," I chuckled.

"Cats outta the bag now buddy," Ted laughed. "Don't sweat it. He gets off on it," he added.

About this time, Ralph came back into the dining room. He brought three beers and sat across from us. "I thought you guys might be ready for a refill," he said as he slid the beers over to us.

I had no idea what might happen as I opened my beer, thanked him and took a drink. This was uncharted territory for me. Ted had already done all kinds of things to Gwen in front of Ralph, but I had not.

Gwen continued jacking both Ted and I off. This was more than apparent by her movements. It was obvious she was doing something under the table, but Ralph said nothing as he drank from his bottle of beer.

Gwen was really getting in to jacking Ted and me off, her shoulders were jerking and her nipples were popping through her blouse as she stared at Ralph who sat across from her drinking his beer.

Ralph had one hand under the table and I imagined he was gripping his cock as he watched his wife.

"You know what your little wife is doing to us under the table don't you Ralph boy," Ted chuckled as he looked at Ralph.

He did not respond for a long time, but it became more obvious he was doing something to himself under the table. I decided to remain quiet and sip on my beer as Gwen was pumping my cock with a vengeance.

Finally Ralph nodded.

"If she keeps it up, I will have to finish in her mouth you know," Ted chuckled again.

After a pause, Ralph nodded again.

When Ted said what he said it was almost like Gwen went into hyper drive as he pumping pace increased dramatically on both of our cocks. Her tits jiggled and wobbled as she pumped faster and faster.

"Yup that's it," Ted suddenly announced as he stood up with Gwen's hand still pumping his cock. He twisted toward her and thrust his hips forward as he gripped the top of her head twisting it toward his rock hard cock. His cock bounced off her chin then slid into her mouth and his cum shot directly into her open mouth.

Her pace at jacking me off slowed as she gulped down Ted's thick load and gulped loudly.

"Aaaaaaaarrrrrghhhhhh fuck fuck fuck, suck it, suck it, don't lose any, swallow it all, argggghhhhhhh," Ted moaned as Gwen drained his cock.

Ralph's mouth hung open as he watched his wife swallow Ted's cum. His shoulders were jerking and it was obvious he was jacking himself off under the table as he watched.

Finally Ted collapsed back in his chair and Gwen slid her chair back and slid out of it to her knees twisting toward me, I felt her lips close around my cock as she pumped it harder to get me to cum in her mouth too.

Ralph stood with his cock in his hand to watch his wife suck my cock. He moved around the table and stood behind her jacking himself off as she sucked harder on my cock taking me into her throat several times.

"Arrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh, Ralph moaned as his cock erupted. His cum jetted from his cock and landed in Gwen's hair. Spurt after spurt streaked across her hair with some of it drizzling down to her forehead as she sucked on my cock.

I felt my load coming as I reached and tried to grip a part of her head that was not coated in Ralph's cum.

"I'm cumming Gwen," I moaned as my cum shot into her eager mouth. Her hand pumped furiously on the shaft of my cock as I filled her mouth. I was surprised I was able to cum so soon after I had earlier, but this was such a unique experience I had to cum.

Gwen sucked on my cock like she was dying of cum thirst. She really was a true cum slut. Finally I felt her lips relax and my limp cock slid out of her mouth.

She pulled herself up and disappeared down the hallway. Her hair was dripping her husband's cum.

Ralph had backed up to a chair and sat there with his limp cock hanging out.

"Are you about ready to go?" Ted asked.

This snapped me back from my orgasmic fog and I mumbled that I was.

"Thanks for the beers," I mumbled as Ted and I left.

Outside Ted laughed. "You forgot to thank him for letting his wife suck our cocks," he chuckled.

12