All Comments on 'One Night at the Jefferson Ch. 1'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Sweet

love taking your stories to the beach with me. one chapter a day. very hot! cant wait to read more but trying to pace myself...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved it!

I was great! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

"It was so beautiful, it made me cry. Me and my life partner was so moved by your story that we made mad passionate love. We can't wait to read the next half." Kim & Maggie.

lovercat2942lovercat2942almost 16 years ago
OH.......MY........GOD

I just love the sense of realism in the stories that Colleen tells. This one is no exception. I love the way Colleen draws out the foreplay, both verbally and physically, between Roxanne and Lauren, and then the same with the actual sexual encounter in such vivid detail--one could almost be the proverbial fly on the wall savoring every movement that the women make, every feeling they have, every thought they have. This storytelling far transcends the lustful or erotic; it is the work of a master storyteller who knows her characters and how to draw out the most from both of them. And the mutual caring and tenderness that both Roxanne and Lauren feel for each other are so gratifying; they just heighten the experience of all the interactions between them, both sexual and non-sexual. Finally, from this story I am getting an insight into women's thoughts and feelings--and into lovemaking--that I never even dreamed existed. Quite an education for this 60-plus-year-old male!! Needless to say, I look forward to reading the upcoming chapters to see how Colleen builds on what she has already created.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow first story on valentine:)

i crave your words coleen

mambrkemambrkeover 8 years ago
Salute

The one and only Colleen Thomas.. I just love her stories..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The end?

Please don't let this be the end, i loved the story , it def requires another chapter

AkilaraAkilaraover 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story so much.

A slow story, wonderful.

Marklynda2Marklynda23 months ago

An introduction to their true selves! A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous