One Night at the Jefferson Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers

"Sure about that?" Lauren asked with an evil grin.

"No way, I like having you on top of me," Roxanne said smiling.

Lauren smiled sweetly and began to jog her hips slowly at first, but quickly getting the rhythm down. Lauren found it disconcerting to be in the masculine position; it was like nothing she had ever imagined.

"N.. N.. No fair," Roxanne whimpered.

"Whenever your ready, you can let go," Lauren said sweetly.

"Ohh.. Ohhh. Ohhh.." was all Roxanne could manage. She tossed her head from side to side as her moans became louder and louder. Lauren found herself really enjoying this, the feeling of power to make Roxanne feel so good was intoxicating. She moved her own legs upward, spreading them out until she could dig her knees into the bed to gain more purchase. Roxanne's released her hold on Lauren's neck and her hands clutched spasmodically at the comforter. Lauren could easily get away now, but she no longer wanted to. Roxanne's moans became loud barks, each timed with Lauren's down thrusts. She could tell her lover was nearing orgasm.

"Cum for me baby," Lauren cooed.

Lauren quickened her pace. Roxanne's mouth opened into an "O" as a continuous series of little whimpers and cries escaped her lips.

"That's it baby, cum for me. Don't hold back. I want to hear you scream, like you have told me so many time you do," Lauren coaxed.

That was all it took, Roxanne's face contorted and she screamed as her orgasm washed over her. Her head tossed violently from side to side. Lauren was actually afraid she would bring hotel security to investigate, but she was not going to stop. She continued ramming down on her lover until the scream faded to quiet whimpering and occasional moans.

Roxanne slowly regained her composure and looked up at Lauren with an expression of love that was almost painful.

"Not fair at all," she whispered with a smile.

Lauren lowered herself onto her elbows and gently kissed Roxanne's lips. They were still sweet, but a salty taste from her perspiration was also evident. Roxanne unlocked her ankles and lay there limply. Occasional aftershocks rocked her body.

For several minutes they lay there, bodies pressed together as they kissed. They kissed deeply, but unhurriedly, Lauren felt languid and relaxed. There was no sense of urgency, but rather a general feeling of contentment and happiness. Roxanne's hands slowly stroked her back and sides.

Lauren slipped her arms under Roxanne's shoulders and then rolled over on her back taking her lover with her. Roxanne broke the kiss and sat up on her knees. She looked a little uncertain as she stared down. Lauren noticed that the crotch of her panties was a much darker purple now, soaked with the juices of her orgasm. They clung tightly to her pussy, outlining it so that Lauren could almost tell exactly what she would see when they finally came off. Lauren reached down and let her finger glide along them, they were wet and slick, and she could feel Roxanne shiver as her fingers pressed gently along the top part of her slit.

Roxanne inhaled sharply and shivered, both of her hands trapped Lauren's. She brought Lauren's hand to her mouth and her lips bushed her fingertips.

"No, it's your turn," she said softly.

Lauren was touched. It had been a long while since she had had a lover who was so concerned with her needs. She wanted to tell Roxanne that it was all right, that she was perfectly happy. She knew she did not usually cum with someone else.

She started to speak, but Roxanne gently placed a finger over Lauren's lips.

"Please don't say anything. I don't know what I am doing, but if we start to talk I am going to loose my nerve," she said quietly.

Lauren smiled up and her and nodded. The look of determination on her face was so cute and so Roxanne, she couldn't help but smile.

Roxanne sank back down on Lauren and they kissed again. Roxanne slipped down her body, staying between Lauren's legs. She stopped and kissed each of Lauren's nipples, and again to gently tongue her navel. From there she traced her tongue over Lauren's tummy until it stopped at the waistband of her panties. Roxanne was kneeling between her thighs now.

Her fingers slipped under the waistband and she tugged at them, Lauren raised her ass and she felt the material slide over her hips, then up her thighs and finally, the few touches at her ankles and then she was naked. She felt a fleeting feeling of being vulnerable, but it was gone the second she looked at Roxanne.

She was staring at Lauren's pussy with something akin to fascination. Roxanne hesitantly reached out and began to gently run her fingers through Lauren's dark reddish brown bush. Only her fingertips brushed through the soft curls, but even this slight contact sent thrills through Lauren's body. After a minute of this gentle torture Lauren found her hips thrusting upwards, desiring more contact with the softly stroking fingers.

Roxanne suddenly seemed to have come to a decision. She moved down the bed until she was at the very foot, her head near Lauren's feet. Lauren wondered just what she had in mind now, the gentle caresses had aroused her immensely.

Roxanne began by gently caressing her calves. She moved her face to Lauren's ankles and swirled her tongue around the little bone there. First the left, then the right then back to the left, moving slowly upwards. Kissing along her inner calf, stopping and taking her skin between her teeth and gently chewing, then moving back to her other ankle and working upwards. By the time she reached the knees Lauren was going insane.

When Roxanne reached Lauren's knee she gently lifted Lauren's leg and ran her tongue lightly along the crease at the back of her knee. Lauren had never felt anything like it, partly tickle, partly sexy, totally erotic. She was so aroused now, she could feel her own love juices oozing down her ass, forming a wet spot on the bed. She had to have release soon or she was sure she would go mad. Her hands stole to her breasts, gently massaging them.

Roxanne left her knees, kissing a licking slowly along Lauren's inner thighs. She unconsciously parted her legs even more. As the soft mouth and maddeningly warm tongue drew ever closer to her sex Lauren became aware of the scent of her own arousal. She could never remember someone taking such pains to arouse and tease her. Roxanne had now reached the juncture of her legs and body; she flattened her tongue and ran it up and down this sensitive area. Lauren heard an animal like groan and realized it had come from her own mouth.

Roxanne was lying on her tummy between Lauren's legs, arms resting on her thighs. All stimulation stopped and Lauren's raised her head, looking down her body questioningly. Roxanne was looking up at her, her face just inches above Lauren's now smoldering pussy. She looked expectantly at Lauren, her eyes sparkling. She softly exhaled a warm breath on Lauren's wet pussy, causing Lauren to groan again.

"Please," Lauren whispered hoarsely.

Roxanne beamed and in excruciatingly slow motion her head dipped. Lauren felt her friend's soft fingertips on either side of her mound, slowly massaging her. And then, when the tension had become unbearable Roxanne kissed her pussy. She started high up, just within Lauren's pubic hair and worked downward. With just the tip of her pink tongue she traced along Lauren's swollen lips. Lauren's hips began to undulate, trying to bring her clit into firm contact with that warm mouth which had become the center of her universe.

Roxanne continued to tease her, lightly tonguing her lips and even dipping into the entrance to her love tunnel, but carefully avoiding contact with her engorged clit. This went on for what seemed an eternity, until Lauren could not stand another second. Her hands wrapped into the mop of auburn hair and she guided Roxanne's face to her clit.

Roxanne flattened her tongue and gently swiped it across the super sensitive bud. Lauren gasped, and moaned despite usually being quiet during sex. Roxanne's fingers gently pried Lauren's slick lips apart, exposing her clit to the cool air and then she began to flick her tongue over it. She seemed to be instinctive, changing tempo and pressure often, pushing Lauren closer and closer to an earth shattering orgasm.

Lauren felt the muscles deep in her pussy begin to contract violently, blood rushed to her center and jagged waves of pleasure shocked her already overloaded system with each flick of the soft tongue. She was so close now, a continuous wave of small noises escaped her pursed lips. With uncanny timing, Roxanne gently pushed a finger into Lauren's sopping pussy. It was too much.

With a sharp cry Lauren came. Red waves of pleasure washed over her, thick and heady. Her hips bounced like a bronco and it was all Roxanne could do to keep her tongue glued to Lauren's clit. The probing finger dived in and withdrew, again and again, adding to the sensation, Lauren's mind spun away from her.

When she became aware of things around her again Roxanne was still softly tonguing her. Her finger was still inside, but she was no longer moving it in and out, just holding it deep inside. Aftershocks continued to rock her body. Roxanne's tongue gently glided over her clit and Lauren jumped.

"Enough! Are you trying to kill me?" she laughed sitting up abruptly. Roxanne smiled up at her and with drew her finger, which glistened with Lauren's juices.

"Score one for me," she said with a wink.

"Does that mean it's my turn again?" Lauren asked, arching an eyebrow.

"It doesn't have to be. I am very happy right were I am," Roxanne said seriously. Her fingers were playing with Lauren's pubes again, she seemed entranced by them. Lauren considered it for a moment.

"Roxanne, would you like to give sixty-nine a try?"

"Sure! But I want the bottom," she giggled.

"Don't be silly, I would squish you," Lauren laughed.

"Your not that big Damnit!" Roxanne snapped.

"Just look at me!" Lauren said in exasperation.

Roxanne smiled then. She didn't say anything, just looked at Lauren. Lauren smiled as she realized how silly her last statement sounded.

"I am on bottom, I wouldn't be able to enjoy it if I was on top honey."

"Awww, all right."

She looked so disappointed Lauren almost gave in, but she truly feared hurting her smaller lover.

"You be on top this time, and if we try it again, I promise we will switch, hows that?

"Deal," Roxanne said smiling happily. Lauren was amazed at how nice it made her feel to see Roxanne smile like that. She sat up on her knees and looked at Lauren. Neither moved then, the silence becoming awkward, if slightly comical. Neither seemed certain about how to proceed. Suddenly they both burst into gales of laughter.

When Lauren mastered herself again she said, "Well, first things first, lets get you out of your panties."

Roxanne quickly slipped her hands down and slid them over her hips and off. Lauren didn't look at her as this happened. She lay back and pulled a pillow up under her head.

Roxanne moved up next to Lauren's head and carefully straddled it. Draping her body over Lauren's she settled herself, moving a little to get comfortable. Lauren felt her fingertips pull Lauren's lips apart and begin to gently flick her tongue over Lauren's still sensitive clit. These feelings were at the back of her consciousness though.

As soon as Roxanne swung her leg over Lauren's head she found herself with a close up view of her lover's pussy. Her bush was fiery red, and damp. The delicate lips were swollen and puffed apart, revealing the brighter pink of her labia. Lauren tentatively traced her finger along them. They were incredibly soft, and slick with Roxanne's excitement. Lauren pulled the lips apart and saw her lover's clit standing out.

"Here goes nothing," she though as she extended her tongue and experimentally touched the puffy lips. It glided along Roxanne's lips easily, they were satiny soft and Lauren was engulfed in the scent of Roxanne's arousal. Lauren's tongue burrowed in between them and began to gently lick her first pussy. It was warm and wet, Lauren could tell Roxanne was very excited. The taste was different than anything she had ever experienced. Far less overpowering than a man's, it was musky, with a strange sharpness. Delicate overtones of something sweet were present. Lauren would have been hard pressed to describe it, for it tasted like nothing she had ever tried.

Both women were now lost in the moment. Each licked and nibbled and tried to bring the other the maximum amount of pleasure. Lauren was aware that the change in position had changed the angle at which Roxanne's tongue caressed her. This only seemed to make it feel better. Her body was still wired from the earlier stimulation and she realized that she would not be able to do this for too much longer before she came again. She bore down on Roxanne's clit with her tongue, lashing it with more pressure and faster than before, hoping to bring Roxanne to orgasm before her own crashed in on her.

From the moans and whimpering she could tell she was having the desired effect. Roxanne was close too. Roxanne suddenly pressed upwards with her legs, raising her self off Lauren's tongue. She sucked Lauren's clit harder and inserted a finger, then another into Lauren's pussy.

"Cheater!" Lauren moaned.

Roxanne did not reply, but began to gently drive her fingers into Lauren's sopping cunt, the stimulation causing her to gasp. She realized the little bitch was trying to get her to cum again before she did.

Lauren reached up outside of Roxanne's hips and pulled her down, holding tightly she began to desperately lick her pussy, concentrating on her clit and the upper part of her slit. She managed to get a finger into Roxanne's tight love channel and began to frig her.

Lauren felt the muscles inside of her own pussy begin to contract and grip Roxanne's probing fingers. She forced a second finger into Roxanne, realizing even as she did that she could not hold back much longer. Roxanne was moaning, but Lauren knew she was closer than her lover was.

Lauren realized suddenly that one of her fingers was right next to Roxanne's rosebud. Remembering that her little friend enjoyed anal stimulation she suddenly had an idea. Removing one of her fingers from Roxanne's pussy she pressed it gently against Roxanne's anus. Her finger was slick with Roxanne's natural lubrication and as she applied firm pressure she felt Roxanne's sphincter allow it to pass. After a few experimental attempts she managed to establish a rhythm with both fingers penetrating her friend simultaneously.

It took less than a minute of this before Roxanne screamed and came again. Hearing it, and feeling her lover' body shudder was more than Lauren could stand and she went over the edge as well.

Lauren awoke to light shimmering into the room through the lacey curtains. She stretched languidly, her muscles more relaxed than they had been in years. She became aware of the small figure curled up next to her then and propped her head up on her arm, looking down.

The soft light played across Roxanne's face. She looked so serene, almost child like. A stray strand of auburn hair had fallen across her face during the night. Lauren gently brushed it back.

"Hmmm??" Roxanne questioned in her sleep. She scooched her body backwards until she was pressed firmly against Lauren's warm body and a soft sigh escaped her lips.

Lauren thought about how much this vacation had changed her life. And to think, it was only Sunday.

The End?

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers