All Comments on 'One Night at the Jefferson Ch. 2'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AJetSetterAJetSetterabout 20 years ago
Truly one of the best pieces of work on Literotica

Hi Gorgeous - as u know this has to be one of my favourite of ur works - and u even know which part. You are so talented, and in reading all ur stories i see ur talent progress and flourish [and it makes me so happy and proud that others are finally realising what a talented writer u are]!!! keep the stories coming, sweetheart! you are and will continue to be one of the most influential, talented and erotic writers - not only on this site, but around!!! xoxo, L!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

"Wow, that made me gush! Me and my lover read your story and after we finished we broke out all our toys and recreated it. Damn, my baby pounded me just as hard as Lauren pounded Roxanne. We need to rest before we read what happens next. Thanks." Kim & Maggie.

lovercat2942lovercat2942almost 16 years ago
A real education

I truly appreciate the education into the intimate workings into a sub-domme relationship and one that is caring and loving on both parts, to boot. I had had it fantasized as just one person taking advantage of another in a sadistic sort of way, without caring about the other's feelings. This description really brings things into focus for me. And the more and more I read, I really begin to feel the thrill of it all--the sexual encounter in the shop, the spanking, then the dildo fucking. Of course, just the mutual caring of the women for each other is mind blasting in itself; the rest really knocks me out of the water. This so much transcends the lust and sex per se that I can't describe it.

Colleen had such a talent for realistic writing with realistic characters, and her genuine love for people and consideration of their feelings are so apparent, even with the minor characters like the elderly couple in the coach and the salesperson that Lauren dealt with in that shop.

lesduckielesduckieabout 13 years ago
wow

wow! what an amazing second part! made me all horny and wet. i really wish i was roxanne.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 11 years ago
Another stunningly good story.

Colleen gave us such wonderful stories. They will keep her with us, tho she has left this world. 'Nuff said.

StridernorthStridernorthalmost 6 years ago
Romantic and Sexy Lesbian Love

Excellent character development and fantastic dialogue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous