All Comments on 'One Night at the Jefferson Ch. 3'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
I want to be Roxanne!

*sigh*

When Lauren slides her oil-soaked fingers into Roxanne's tight squirming ass - oh my!

Lovely and luscious. Delightfully told. Erotically literate.

Thank you for this thoroughly naughty read (and for giving me some nasty thoughts to share with my husband).

Well done!

sarahh

topgyrlstopgyrlsabout 20 years ago
wonderful, long, "story"

This is a wonderful story. It has a plot and sex. Usually we get one or the other not both. It took me awhile to get through. But I could read it again and again. You are the best!!

Nanayo

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

"We cried! You made us cry at the end. Plus my girlfriend fucked me up the ass, which made me cry just as hard. We loved 'One Night at the Jefferson'. Keep up the good work. We want more." Love Kim & Maggie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Awesome!!

Wow i Love this story it is beautiful,romantic,exotic and the sex hottttttttttttt...it made me orgasm just reading this. I love it keep up the good work...can't wait to read more of your stories

lovercat2942lovercat2942almost 16 years ago
Wonderful conclusion

It was a struggle for me sometimes to keep an open mind through the sadism/torture part of Lauren's approach, but I finally made it. Two people in a caring relationship who know what each other wants. I know this is only a work of fiction, but just fantasizing somewhat, I would still hope that Lauren would learn to tone down the torture just a notch. Maybe it still has to do with my education on these types of relationships, but to me Lauren seemed to revel a bit much in out-and-out teasing Roxanne, taking advantage of her sweet nature. (Yes, this reader identifies with Roxanne a lot more than with Lauren.) It is unfortunate that Colleen is no longer here to write a sequel or update about this unusual, though mutually satisfying, relationship. Heavens, could Colleen weave a realistic story. I could imagine sitting across from either Roxanne or Lauren and having a meaningful conversation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

i read the whole story and i love it! i had to stop between part 2 and part 3 to play with myself. i am a roxanne waiting for my lauren!

SlothuaSlothuaover 12 years ago
incredibly amazing

i loved the story. ^_^ very good imagery and build up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic Series

You have captured the essence of the struggles we all deal with at the beginning of every relationship. Your descriptions are filled with believable eroticism and the events move at a realistic pace. I cannot wait for the next chapter. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Colleen is gone

Colleen died in 2006. She is sorely missed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Died?

Coleen died? What? O.O

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 9 years ago

In 2016, I hope literotica.com commemorates Colleen Thomas with a month long feature of nothing but her work in the top 10 slots on Literotica's Lesbian Hall of Fame. It is my understanding it will have been 10 years since she passed. I believe millions of readers from across the world have read her stories, enjoyed them and learned something new or something about themselves. She was truly, one of a kind, as evidence by her timeless work. Honor her (please when the time comes - Thank you)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic love affair.

Well written, erotic and a fantastic love affair.aA

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 5 years ago

Forever ever -This will be a Top 10 fave. EVERYTHING Colleen Thomas has ever written are masterpieces. R.I.P. Colleen. She will always be the Queen of Literotica's lesbian literature, with Carey Thomas being heir to the throne, in my opinion. (Per Carey, they're not related). I am sorry I never got a chance to write Colleen and thank her, for allowing me to live in her words. She was so gifted. Thankfully we have a treasure chest of her work on the website to continue to quench our thirst for love, romance and adventure.

tarkabukktarkabukkalmost 2 years ago

What a great story

Thank you so much for sharing

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

I know Colleen is gone, i hope it gives her family a small measure of joy that her stories continue to give us. RIP

Nightwish1977Nightwish19779 months ago

This was beautiful.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6437 months ago

Outstanding Story!

Really beautiful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous