All Comments on 'One Night at Work'

by FreakSlave

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Belt18Belt18about 10 years ago
The sex was consensual . He gave them permission (consent)

It was a good read, but you shouldn't label it as non-consensual if he gave them permission, and enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WHERE CAN I GET A JOB LIKE THIS?

What a way to work. would love to have them show up every night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

i dont care how you label the story , i loved it , i wish i could get used the same way, i hope there is another chapter soon.

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 10 years ago
Jerking off AGAIN!

Story made me very very horny! Maybe I'll write about the time my ass was raped.

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777almost 10 years ago
Hot!

Nice story, my cock was hard about two seconds into that! Ohh.. to be that security guard and be used and abused by those young strangers!

William smythWilliam smythalmost 10 years ago
Where's the sequel?

This is a fine 5 star story but it really begs for a sequel--maybe several of them.

The setting and the main character could serve as a basis for many good future chapters of an intersting series.

FreakSlaveFreakSlavealmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks for your comments!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ass to mouth

Great story. Got me hard. Loved the ass to mouth. What happens to him next?

hungbottomhungbottomalmost 8 years ago
Multiple Cocks

Being the cock and cum hungry slut bottom that I am, then I can tell you this is a great story. Have you been with these men again? I would want to get something regular with them. With all that cock and cum you can't go wrong.

69stroker6969stroker69about 3 years ago

Great story. I need a job like that. I would hope that Tommy would spread the word and I'd be used on a very regular basis as I am a cocksucking cumslut that cannot get enough. Being spitroasted is my favorite thing in the world and would love to have a room full of hard cocks to serve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot! I love wearing pantys, hose and heels, too, and I live in GA as well! I sent you a note, hope to hear from you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreakSlave@FreakSlave
I am an older bisexual male, who loves both woman and men... though, as of late, I have been leaning more... much more... towards men and cock. I prefer to be submissive, but can be dominant from time to time... When in bi mode, I prefer to be bottom, but can be versatile...