All Comments on 'One Night in Hommlet'

by MSTarot

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Beautiful story. Wonderful phone sex mixed with fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This sucked winky

And by winky I mean dick.

yowseryowseralmost 5 years ago
The Prayer's Handbook answered

Splendid tale. Lovely dive back into the D&D waters, you will cause twisted dreams with this sort of narration. The wand of magic has been erected, and froglike tongues will do serious damage. A swamp of delicious romps and unexpected allies. Sweet.

pearlygrlpearlygrlalmost 5 years ago
Nicely Done!

Really enjoyed this story! nice combination of elements to be fresh and inviting - a nice rich story. Thanks!

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 5 years ago
Very enjoyable...

I wonder if Richie would have been better served by saying "Night night... Belinda"...

Tough call as to whether she'd rather think she *was* like Willow vs to think he didn't see *her*...

Gregorius_LightmouthGregorius_Lightmouthalmost 5 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed reading about these characters! This is a sweet story that works great as a standalone romance. At the same time the D&D story was really fun to read, and I'd be very happy if you were to write more chapters. In future chapters the main characters could continue to grow and become more confident with help from their in-game personalities.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 5 years ago
That was wonderful.

Your stories are always great. This one was really sweet also. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Indeed a wonderful story, and it is sad that the plot was not continued (so far, one must always hope! :-) )

I found the story as i am searching for D&D themed stories, but now i will look into other stories by MSTarot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous