All Comments on 'One Night in Paris'

by YDB95

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Keep writing!

That was a very enjoyable story, well thought out, absorbing and well written.

I'm looking forward to more of you creativity, this is the first of your work that I've read and it deserves additional chapters. Thank you.

PostScriptorPostScriptorabout 5 years ago
Delightful!

5*.

A great read, and an outstanding 'one night'. Some of your references to Notre Dame were so timely.

BWT - you probably know, but the 'what doesn't kill us...' is actually a quotation from Nietzsche (sp?)

I hope he asked Tanya to come back and visit him in Sydney for a couple of weeks - just to let her see the sun again! LOL!

vanmyers86vanmyers86about 5 years ago

A delicately sweet and romantic story. Enjoyed it very much, particularly as it reminded me of my own youthful travels around the world. Thank you for writing it!

Van

SolarRaySolarRayabout 5 years ago

An erotic story that starts off at Shakespeare & Co. is my kind of story! Loved the chemistry in this, the sense of place and memory. Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank You

Could you write another chapter?

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Please

Been reading for what feels like ages and still have no idea of the 'I' character. Disappointing. Is it male or female, does it have a name. Assume in low to mid 30s, but only guessing went to university straight from high school.

Gave up, if it takes this long to introduce who, hate to think I have to wait all night for what.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous