All Comments on 'One Night in San Francisco'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GybbsGybbsabout 5 years ago
You've done it again!

I've always loved your stories; this one was no exception!

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 5 years ago

The bummer is that he was roofied at the bar. That means everything that happened after was non-consensual. The way the story goes, it looks like the roofie wouldn’t have been needed.

Also, people in the Bay Area NEVER EVER use the word Frisco. One of the first things I learned when I moved here.

KeithDKeithDabout 5 years agoAuthor
Not roofied

Nowhere in this story does it say the protagonist was roofied or had nonconsent sex. The protagonist sixty-nined in the sauna and, when asked if he'd go on to a night in a club said yes, with it explicitly stated that he wasn't going to resist "it" anymore. "It" was full-on GM sex. He got drunk and let loose at the club--nothing in the story says he wasn't willing to do that or that he was drugged (other than alcohol being a drug). There is no mention of roofies and it was made clear that he had moved to being good with doing it all. I certainly hope it wasn't downrated on the basis of what isn't actually in the story. Even if there was nonconsent, that's permitted here as long as the protagonist becomes good with it. I've been to San Francisco (I was born near there) and heard "Frisco" being used, so we just have different experience on that It seems a rather petty issue to bring up.

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 5 years ago
I’m sorry I came across as petty

I’ve lived in the Bay Area for over 12 years and never heard Frisco used to describe SF. The one time I said it, i was told by a big group of people that it isn’t done. It’s one of those experiences you never forget, and I was telling you to help with authenticity. You’re right — we’ve had different experiences.

As for the drinking, you said he could remember nothing after the second drink. I thought you were letting us know he’d been drugged at that point.

You’re one of my favorite writers on the site, so it distresses me to think I offended you. I’m sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another success

Hi ,I was in touch when you used your other name and wish that I Had kept in touch . You are the best on here in my opinion Really good sex and story and imagination Thanks from South West England

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I like the incidental female characters in your stories

I read a lot of your stories and I like how they often feature a female character even if only off-stage or in a passing reference, etc. E.g. in this one we have the (soon-to-be-ex-)wife Helen. Or sometimes there’s no divorce or separation but rather a male character cheats on his wife/fiancée/girlfriend not with another woman but with a man! I love those little nods to the truth of the superiority of sex-with-men over sex-with-women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...