All Comments on 'One Night in St Jean - Pour nos Péchés'

by TarnishedPenny

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ElectricBlueElectricBlueabout 5 years ago
Exquisite and decadent, all it needs is absinthe

Setting aside the tiny problem in this sentence: "I realized that I had a painful erection. How odd. As mesmerized by the woman as I had been, I hadn't noticed that before..." - no man doesn't know when he's got an erection (just so you know for next time) - this story is delicious. I would go looking for that doorway!

* * * * *

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeabout 5 years ago
Elegant and beguiling

No surprise to see eletricblue66's comment above mine. I was immediately reminded of his work while reading yours. You have a similar elegant style, but a much quicker pace that I appreciate. The story drew me in, and much like your protagonist, I found myself desperate to learn the secret of your three sirens. If there is any flaw, I'd have to say that your "sidebar" and your "old joke" seemed to clash with your overall style; I could have done without them. Those minor infractions aside, it was a thoroughly enjoyable read worthy of five stars.

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I appreciate your insights. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

rayironyrayironyalmost 5 years ago
Yup, Now Stamped

Favorite author!

Crusader235Crusader235over 4 years ago
Marvelous

Yes, a little witch craft, much mystery, with a dash of Sci-Fi, wonderful, and intriguing.

Five Stars!

G5902G5902over 4 years ago
Where have you been!? Truly! My FAVORITE Author!

What an incredibly delightful imagination! This is so perfectly articulated that when I was distracted, by a visitor, I was surprised that the ground was dry outside! Thank you for sharing!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 4 years ago
such an artist

Your skill with the written word never ceases to amaze me..

sparkle8sparkle8over 4 years ago
Amazingly well written

This story is inspirational to anyone who likes to write. You have a way with words that is sublime. The mystery you create is intoxicating. The sex is almost incidental. Now I truly want to know about these women and their secret society. Since that's not possible, I will dream.

AahhWhattheHellAahhWhattheHellover 2 years ago

heavenly-bitter=sweet I envy your almost perfection.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Such talent, skill and craft. Thank you for posting your works.

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca8 months ago

What an absolutely mind wonderful imagination you possess, and combined with your skill as a writer you have managed to send me on an intoxicating journey of magic and sensuality, just wow!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

exceptionally well crafted tale. Wow.

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeftabout 1 month ago

What a delightful story. Sumptuous details, elegant use of language and sophisticated exposition of the plot. It’s a grand feeling to realize that I have over 100 more of your stories to enjoy. Toutes les étoiles.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous