All Comments on 'One Night in Vegas'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
robertlrobertlover 8 years ago
Loved it

Nmmm, what a delicious story! So too bad she had to leave. Going to check out more if your stories.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
Great story!

I figured after wifey was almost stripped naked they would make their way to the couple's room hand have a three-some the rest of the night.

You don't need an editor AS BAD AS SOME OF THE THIRD GRADERS WRITING ON HERE! I basically saw only a couple of places that could be smoothed out. Look forward to more, even with Jim and wifey. Maybe Chrissy slipped her cell number in Jim's pocket??? 5 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OK, if you say so. Guess you needed to get that out of your system?

What was the plot? What was the point? Just a fantasy you wanted to share? Too brief and without purpose or resolution. Would this loving loyal couple succumb to the temptation to bring a third person into their sex life? Would this experience lead them to explore swinging, open marriage, cheating?

I guess it could have been a dramatic opening to an actual story, with many options and possibilities. Maybe you could find an actual writer to take this idea and make it something worth reading?

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 8 years ago
Super sexy!

Loved it. Just the right amount of description of wife's feelings and of the sexy touching!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What fun!

Wonderful sexy fun. Enjoyed this story immensely. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

I thought this was a good story and well written, can't see why others are complaining about it.

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
Expectations

It's interesting. To me, the story ends there. It was what happened and leaves you feeling what you do.

It built an erotic mood and left you hanging. It was describing an experience, how they felt, what they did.

Not all experience have reasons or go somewhere else. Sometimes they are just what they are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Expectations?

I'm guessing the expectations were that something more would happen in this too brief vignette. A husband and wife dance. Get involved, briefly, with another woman on the dance floor. Then......nothing. And therein lies the problem. The wife gets all hot and bothered and then the story ends. They don't get involved in a threesome. They don't make an appointment for a future get together. And they don't go back to their room and tear up the sheets. Although that may be implied in your ending. So the crux of the story is their interlude on the dance floor. And your description wasn't hot enough to make the story worth reading. That, to me, is the problem with this.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Glad I had a glass of cold water handy phew

That was hot and if some can't see beyond the scene setting too bad. You don't have to say he took me to my room and fucked me her request to do so was enough. Let imagination run wild from that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nicely done - sexy, yet not disturbing

You're happily married and in love with your wife. Exactly how much naughtiness could you accept? Where's the line between a shared adventure, pushing prior boundaries, and something that causes hurt, harm, lasting questions and consequences? I suspect for most "normal" men (me included), this encounter would be considered very cool and very hot. No counselors or divorce lawyers required. Nice. It's always a pleasure to meet a married couple who love each other. Even in fiction.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Interesting story...but...

Interesting and good short story...but I have a question: If instead a woman it was a man with them? How would feel the husband? Still hot? 3*

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Great, I want more

You're a fantastic writer. Please continue this story. xoxoxoxo Annette

thebuffalothebuffaloover 8 years ago

Very well done. 4stars, for sure.

coffeekid63coffeekid63over 8 years ago
I enjoyed it!!

What a great tease!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very hot!

I for one really enjoyed this. It didn't have to go "all the way" to a threesome. It practically did right there on the dance floor. I would love to have some memories of moments of wild abandon with my spouse that wound up like this, even if it didn't turn into something regular or a redefinition of our relationship. It was short, sweet, and heartwarming, while being a very steamy read. I am going to see if I can get my spouse to read it with me later!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
JUST MINDLESS GARBAGE !! "1*" !

One of the bad shit !

OnethirdOnethirdover 8 years ago
Nice snippet

Another nice quick story- 5 stars. 1 star for the douchbag Anon who can't write a coherent sentence.

winchesterfoxwinchesterfoxalmost 8 years ago
Great teaser!

Sometimes nice to be left wanting more. This is one. It IS difficult for some of the more angry, controlling readers to find they aren't in control and can only bluster about anonomously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Feeble minded vile garbage by a gutless fag !

Just 1* !

BH54BH54over 7 years ago
Great story

I must say, I've become a real fan of your stories. I enjoy reading them on several levels. I'd also like to apologize for all the vile Anonymous comments. I hope they do not bother you. They're just the childish rantings of immature boys. I, at least, am an immature adult male. Thanks again.

shaman43shaman43about 7 years ago
Wish for more

but...it was perfect.This is the way to write a sex scene. Build the tension. Describe it without just using male terminology. Increase the suspense. For me, the 2 women and one man is not a turn on. I have had the expereince many times. Too much to count. If they are not interacting like these two did it is just a lot of responsibility. In this story it was just a turn on. Whatever you want to write on Imstillfun I will read the next one. AAAHHHHH. A five.

shaman43shaman43about 7 years ago
After

posting my comment I read some of the others. SO many of the anon comments are inconceivable to me. Do they not know good writing. How plotting is best. One of the most difficult tasks in writing a very short story is getting something about the character to the reader. You nailed it. We were with her. Wow. I think my testosterone was converted to estrogen. I may need to take some Aromidex to convert it back. Please keep wrilting. As for you anon folks. Why not read a different catagory or just f... off.

hotwifeandhubbyhotwifeandhubbyabout 7 years ago
Worthy Orgasms

This has brought two very nice orgasms here, and my fingers are still shaky as I write....thanks. Your writing some of the best I've ever read. Sometimes we go dancing, sometimes I do with other gf's, and at times I go alone and hubby comes in later to watch as a stranger. He's seen quite a bit of me on a number of dance floors with other partners, sometimes he asks me to dance as though we are perfect strangers.....your story is fantastic....please...more...more.

Hot Wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

Continue the story....

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyover 5 years ago
Totally believable and very hot...

I love reading about slutty hot wife behavior, where wives get caught up in the moment and give into their lust. I love all the stories but sometimes they strain credulity, the wife goes from chaste to gangbang dp's over the course of an evening.

This story on the other hand is completely believable and absolute'y completely hot.

Just terrific.

rjordanrjordanover 5 years ago
I agree with imstillfun

The story is told. Of course, there's more. There's always more. But we don't need to know it to thoroughly enjoy the vignette you gave us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMG

Love your story, a continuation or further adventures of Jim and yourself would be lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WOW!!!!!

JUST WOW!!!!!

creampies4evercreampies4everabout 5 years ago
Great Beginning

Love to read stories where a woman engages in first time play with another woman especially in public. Loved the interplay between the three of them and how this woman fingered his wife to orgasm in public. I only wish the story expanded to s fun filled night of delights with the three of them in a room at the hotel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bravo!!

The first "Loving Wives" story of yours, which I think is really good! That was really well written and described! That was really fun!

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago
I loved it [well almost]

i was well into it, my fingers starting to roam, expecting an intense orgasm from Chrissie [and me] and it finished, what a disappointment. still a good well written story, I gave it 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Whew. I'm a big fan, but have never read this one. Whew. I thought by the title that Hubby heated up! Not what I expected, but I love when your characters "show off". Well done and I gave it 5 stars. BG61

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Great fun and games. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Would like to see them all in the bedroom.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This bitch gives whores a bad name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful short episode. I have fallen in love with that mysterious cousin of the bride. Would love to see her in another episode. Could be an unexpected encounter with the couple when she finishes what she left halfway.

DefluerDefluerover 1 year ago

Short, fun, and super hot. I don't know what you did to stir up the trolls but hopefully you're still out there writing. This is one of those stories where I have to slap myself in the face a few times, tell myself to focus. Because of course I want to write an "inspired by" story with a similar premise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Excellent erotic fantasy. It leads you their then lets your imagination take over. No actual sex, real eroticism. The only 5 star I have given so far. No one has left a comment for over a year! They do not know real eroticism. They just want sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...