All Comments on 'One Prince Summer Daze'

by eidetic

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Just six that I'll have to wait a yr for the next installment.

texquilltexquillover 4 years ago
NOOOOOO !!

I can't believe that I'm being forced to wait for the next contest in order to enjoy more of this great, well-written story!!!

What a fine effort - thanks so much for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant!

Love your writing, characters are great! Looking forward to the next instalment (or maybe another chapter of Los Cinco Hermanos) ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nonsense

ITā€™S NOT TRUE AT ALL that,as his dad WRONGLY says,ā€sisters don't often share wellā€!This is A NONSENSE!On the contrary,SISTERS ARE THE ONES WHO VERY OFTEN SHARE PERFECTLY WELL!Thatā€™s why THEY ARE SISTERS!

EVLoverEVLoverabout 1 year ago

Iā€™m loving this series.

As strange as it seems that Dan and Natalie are OK with Mark fucking their daughters under their roof, I actually had a similar experience about 40 years ago.

I met and dated a girl shortly after graduating from college. Her parents owned a unit in a nearby lakefront resort and spent much of the summer there. They rented another unit to house family and friends who would visit them throughout the summer.

Much to my pleasant surprise, I was invited to spend a week visiting themā€¦sleeping with their daughter in the master bedroom of the second unit. Not quite as exciting as sharing the space with two sisters, yet quite exciting nevertheless.

Thank you, eidetic, for reminding me of that memorable week.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereidetic@eidetic
The latest Spark the Runner made it into this year's Geek Pride event. On time. That is amazing given the amount of crap that has happened in my life (and my family's) since 2020. A house fire, medical emergencies and now cancer... makes it hard to hit deadlines. That said, I'...