One Prince Summer Daze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Up here, Big Boy," she smiled and as I moved forward, she reached between us and guided me right in to her hot, wet, pulsing sex until I was buried balls deep in her. "Welcome home," she murmured as she began a gentle rocking of her hips. I wasn't long in picking up on it, returning her rhythm with my own thrusting, pulling close to out of her before plunging back in.

On every deep plunge she would moan and push back and our rhythm naturally increased as we felt our pleasure climbing. She was the first to go over and I could feel her strong pulses on me, exciting me and pushing me towards the edge. Her low moans as she dug her fingers into my back pretty much did me in. I knew I was going to cum and our pace was nearly frantic as we pounded each other towards the inevitable. Amazingly, she went over again and that's what finished me off.

Everything tightened up, the blood was pounding in my head and I felt like I was going to pass out as I exploded into her, pumping gallons of my seed deep into her welcoming depths. Well, it felt like gallons anyway. And as we both coasted down, she drew me to her, holding me against those awesome breasts. I was too wiped out to try to stay on my hands and knees, or even to roll off of her.

Sometime later, I did slide off of her and lay next to her, cuddling. She felt amazing, curled up against me and guess that would have been a great example of "basking in the afterglow." In fact, we fell asleep like that. And my belly didn't hurt at all.

* * * * *

I awoke in a strange bed, sleeping next to a goddess, with the sound of clapping echoing in my brain.

Then I realized I was in Natalie's bed, with her, and the clapping was Marsha and Kate standing in the doorway. Natalie woke as I did and when she saw her daughters standing there, she just smiled and told them, "you were right!" I wanted to ask, "right about what?" but decided keeping my mouth shut would be a better option.

Natalie eased her wonderfully naked body out of the bed and headed for the bathroom, telling the girls, "you better have made breakfast, if you're going to invade my privacy!"

"Done," Marsha smiled. "Cum... and get it!"

"Hey, lover," Kate addressed me. "Are you going to need help bathing?"

"Sorry to disappoint you," I smiled, "but that one I can do by myself. I take it you're not pissed..."

"Not at all," Kate told me. "She'll be much easier to live with now. Breakfast is ready when you are."

The girls turned and left, and I decided using the guest bath would be a good idea. I got out of bed and did precisely that.

* * * * *

[Saturday, 7/24]

As mentioned above, other than those two highlights, the week went by normally. Or as normally as one could expect of the circumstances. When Saturday rolled around, it was time to get the stitches out, so my Dad drove me down to the clinic where they made short work of them. They gave me a prescription for antibiotic pills and told me to be sure to take all of them, and to get ahold of them if any pain or discomfort returned, or a rash, or...well, they gave me a list of stuff.

Anyway, on the drive back after getting the prescription filled, Dad surprised me.

"So, how's it going with the girls?" he asked as he drove. I fought down the panic.

"Pretty good, actually," I told him. "We've gotten pretty close. I'm trying to figure out what to do about it at the end of the summer. Marsha's going to UW Madison and Kate's headed for Stevens Point. And obviously, I'm going back to SIU. Not exactly commuting distances."

"That sounds vaguely familiar," he sort of chuckled. "But in my case, she waited and I married her. No jealousy between them? I mean, they are sisters and sisters don't often share well. Or have you made up your mind which it will be?"

"I like them both, Dad, and I'm not in a hurry to choose, and they aren't either," I told him, trying to stay close to the truth. "We're just going to have to see how it pans out."

"Okay, well, good luck," he told me. "I've got to leave tomorrow, so with Don and his sons gone, I'm hoping you and Matt will make sure Mom and Aunt Barbara are covered."

"Not a problem, Dad. They know how to get hold of me and I can be available pretty quickly. I'm guessing Nat...I mean, Mrs. Terney is going to probably want to hang around Mom and Aunt Barbara anyway, and Marsha and Kate like hanging around Mike and Suzy...and the other kids, for that matter. So I think we're probably all going to be around no matter what."

"That sounds great," he told me, apparently relieved. "And in case you need it, I've let Borden's know you are fully authorized on my account, no limit, in case you need anything."

I thanked him for that and we drove on back to the Terneys'.

Saturday evening was spent with everyone up at the Terneys' for dinner, and Matt even joined us. Kind of a farewell dinner for Dad. That night, Marsha and Kate had to try out my stitches-free body. Just the usual over-the-top fuck-fest, leaving us totally exhausted.

* * * * *

[Sunday, 7/25]

Since Dad was leaving after church, I made an effort to get up and get cleaned up and join the family, partly out of respect for my Dad and partly to keep Mom off my back. To my surprise, Natalie, Marsha and Kate joined me. The Little White Church is a Methodist church that's been there since 1893, has a really neat Epworth pump organ that they still use, a minister who is okay to listen to and a bunch of friendly people in the congregation. Other than that, it's your usual Sunday worship service.

Mom and my aunt must have tipped off Natalie, because the three of them all brought dishes to pass for the Fellowship hour afterwards. There were some other kids from the area there that I knew and I ended up introducing Marsha and Kate around, as well as my cousins. After that, we all headed back to my folks' place to say goodbye to my Dad and then turn our attentions back to the rest of our summer vacation.

With Dad gone, we all settled into the next five weeks or so that would culminate in Labor Day and the stark reality that Marsha, Kate and I were going different directions, and so far, without a plan. I had to work at pushing the depression away and focusing on the here and now. After all, we still had some awesome time to spend together.

*~*~*~*~*

End Note: It isn't my usual practice to submit a contest story on the last day of eligibility. Sorry about that. More importantly, I find the contest themes to be a great point of focus for the tales and appreciate Literotica's support for them. My stories tend to become long and involved because I like concentrating on the characters involved. I hope you, the Reader, like them as well. Cheers!