All Comments on 'One Prince Summer's End'

by eidetic

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
scassettscassettover 4 years ago
At least one more

These stories are some of my all time favorites on Lit.

I love where we are at, but it still feels unfinished. The relationships need to be finalized.

Thanks you so much for the whole series.

rayironyrayironyover 4 years ago
Oh yeah:

You surely can write maestro !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
cool end to this chapter.

You are a really great storyteller. This story screams another episode or two needed to round out the excellent characters developed. I hate to accept this as an end to the series, even though it tied up a lot of things in the series so far, it begs answers to how their lives go in college and beyond. Where are they in another thirty years? After reading this one, I went back and read the prior episodes. They deserve to be read in order to appreciate the excellent flow.

Thanks for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Correction

When he talks to that girl who spent some time in France about “La Côte d'Azure”,YOU ARE WRONG in spelling that name!It’s la Cote d’AZUR,without the final E!

vanyevanye10 months ago

Excellent series. Thank you. I'll have to check send see if you did a follow up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereidetic@eidetic
The latest Spark the Runner made it into this year's Geek Pride event. On time. That is amazing given the amount of crap that has happened in my life (and my family's) since 2020. A house fire, medical emergencies and now cancer... makes it hard to hit deadlines. That said, I'...