One Summer Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sailorsix
sailorsix
196 Followers

"Yeah, sure. I'm fine. And you?"

"They are friends of mine, so off course," Liz replied. Then she started talking to Laura again and then we turned to walk away.

"Nice! See you later!" Laura spoke after me and waved with her hand while turning around and walking away.

I couldn't resist looking and I was rewarded with a cute and well-shaped ass above two well-toned legs, moving beautifully while she walked back to her company through the sand.

"Ok. So, we get our stuff?" I asked while we walked towards our place on the beach. I saw there were not many people left now.

"Let's bring it all it to the car and then we just take some towels with us. That will be easier, I think," Liz suggested and so we did.

We just wrapped a towel around our waists and put everything in the large shopping bags we brought with us. After we put our stuff in the car, we just took another towel with us and started walking to the other end of the beach.

***

The sun was still bathing us when we reached Laura and her friends. Laura introduced us to Marco, her brother, and to Claudia, a mutual friend. Like everybody else around us, they were lying naked on their towels, with Marco in the middle. We just put ours next to them, and formed a loose circle with our legs at our sides or, like Claudia, sitting cross-legged.

I looked at the sea and saw the sun low above the horizon.

The warm colours of the sun painted their skin a golden brown. Claudia had her hair done underneath a bandana and her face was lit up by two slightly lighter coloured eyes. She was blessed with a broad smile full of straight white teeth. Marco, Laura's brother had a remarkable pelt of dark hair, all over his chest but trimmed very short, just like his pubic hair.

The subject of our talks quickly turned towards my experiences on nude beaches and if I was familiar with this kind of beaches. And with this kind, they meant beaches where people would not withhold from being intimate with each other, where touching genitals was not off-limits.

During the time we were talking, Marco would touch his soft dick occasionally, pulling the foreskin or stroking it once or twice. Claudia was sitting cross-legged towards me, her smooth pussy wide open, her fingers playing with her patch of pubic hair above it. Twice or so she would roll a nipple between her fingers.

I saw Laura and Liz exchanging glances and I was sure they were testing me. So, I decided to play along and reclined onto my back While resting on my elbows, I crossed my legs and put both my feet into Liz her lap, touching her belly with the soles of my feet and her breasts with the top of my toes. Both my balls and my dick were forced up and into the open. Liz looked at me and smiled an encouraging smile while taking both my feet in her hands. Laura stretched her legs as well and put her feet against my hips, just in front of my hand. The touch felt like an acceptance, a welcome. I looked at them and she really had beautiful feet. Tanned with long toes and well-kept nails without any polish.

"I'm curious, Tom," Laura said to me. "I'm very curious, how well do you know your sister?" And she went on: "Does it surprise you she comes to a nude beach?"

I smiled at Liz and turned my head towards Laura. "No, it doesn't. I knew that before, from when we were young." And I told her about my first holiday with her and Michael, without the details of course.

"Ok, I see. And can you imagine she can still be naughty, like those people over there?" Laura asked with some laughter and she nodded her head towards a couple a little bit further.

Liz and I turned our heads and we saw a couple lying on their backs, with her head on his belly. From our point of view, it was clear that she was stroking his hard-on which was lying flat on his stomach.

Liz turned a bit red and stuttered: "Laura, please?"

But I also saw a naughty twinkle in Liz her eyes and I answered Laura: "Well, I can imagine she can. She would be good at it, too, I think."

I smiled at Liz and saw that Claudia had let her head fall on Marco's stomach and held his balls in her hands, squeezing them gently while looking at me.

"And I guess you're good at it too!" I joked towards Claudia.

"But not so good as your sister!" she joked back.

Marco had put his arm around her side and was kneading her breast.

"Are you shy, in front of your sister?" Marco asked suddenly.

I was a bit surprised so I didn't really know what to answer. In fact, I wasn't. But in front of these three, strange friends of her, I was.

So, all I could come up with was: "Aren't you, in front of your sister?"

"No, why should I?" was his short reply and he smiled at Laura.

She smiled back and reached out to him with her head. He moved towards her and they kissed. It was not a long kiss but a serious one. Not just a small peck on the lips but a serious, lustful, deep kiss.

"Why should we?" asked Laura. "We're not ashamed with each other. We do what we want. We show what we lust for." She opened her legs and, right in front of me, she stroked two fingers slowly through her slit, before resting on her elbows again.

Now Laura laughed friendly at me and without any hint of teasing, she said: "And we can see you're not afraid to show your excitement. That's marvellous!"

I looked down and saw my dick in a glorious exposure, lying hard on my stomach and thick with all the blood that couldn't escape, even if it wanted to. I pulled one leg from Liz's grasp and put it upright, opening my legs so my balls could fall in between them. Behind my straight erection, I saw Liz's breasts had become swollen and tighter, or so it seemed, with her nipples more visible than before. She looked at my crotch with an expression that suggested a renewed interest. From the corner of my eyes I saw that Claudia was being fingered from behind and that she held the tip of his cock close to her mouth. Nibbling on it, slowly licking it.

Suddenly Claudia raised herself from Marco's lap and seated herself of her feet and knees, facing us. Her breasts fell beautifully free in the air below her body, when she bent forward on her hands.

"You know what's going on around the corner, past the low rocks over there?" she asked me while looking straight at me.

"Liz told me. If you want to go any further than just touching, you go there," was my reply.

"Want to have a look?" she smiled but her attitude was more predatory than that of a lover. Hungry.

I smiled back at her: "Thanks, but no thanks. Wouldn't it be strange, just to go there and watch? Would you do that?"

"No. I wouldn't go there just to watch...!" was her coy answer and we all laughed, right out loud.

"So, then, what was your proposal?" Liz asked while reaching out to her and touching her cheek.

She rose upright again, placing her hands on her hips. "Well, to be honest, Marco made me so wet. I can use something more... And when I look at your brother, he looks so promising!"

She laughed again and it was a very charming and even innocent way of telling us what was on her mind. If I was surprised by her offer, I was blasted away by Liz's reaction. She put her foot next to me in the sand and rose to her knees. Moving towards Claudia, she reached out to her and put her hand in between Claudia's legs.

With her face inches away from Claudia, she looked her straight in the eyes and said: "I know you need more than just that. Even if it looks so promising..."

"Whooh! Whooh!" Laura and Marco whistled out loud!

Laura let herself fall in front of Marco, laid across his thighs, laughingly resting her head on her hand and elbow, watching the spectacle Liz offered when she went on kissing Claudia full on the mouth. We could see how their mouths opened approaching each other's lips and how their tongues danced to a slow beat.

Was this Liz? Was this the mother of Katia and Maria who were having drinks at a bar, just at the next beach? Who was the woman who told them to behave? Was this my sister? Laura was right. How well did I know my sister?

I looked at Laura and smiled: "You were right Laura. How well do I know my sister? Maybe I should ask all of you? How well do you know my sister?"

Marco and Laura erupted again with laughter. "You are good! You are right!" they laughed and Laura looked up to me, while Liz and Claudia stopped kissing.

"Are you man enough to handle it?" Laura smiled to me.

"And are you "brother" enough to accept it? Marco said to me, quite seriously.

I looked at him and answered in earnest: "With regards to Liz, I accept everything. She is, and always will be, my loving sister!"

Marco looked at Liz and she just smiled and shrugged her shoulders. "It's ok," she said.

Looking at me, he said: "Ok, if you want it like that, ok. Then I tell you. She's a wonderful woman. And she's a good fuck. As good as anybody!" And he blew a kiss to Liz.

Laura laughed and added: "Same goes for me. She is a good fuck! And my best friend..." She reached out to Liz and Liz grabbed her hand.

"She's a good friend of me," Claudia looked at me. "And the best fuck!" And she put her arm around Liz and hugged her close.

Liz looked at me and appeared to be a bit shy, with all the directness and appreciation she received from her friends. Once again, she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Live and let live attitude, hey?" I smiled at her. She nodded and sat back with her bum on her towel.

She kept looking at me, as if she was trying to come to a conclusion, and she did.

"You may kiss me, if you want," she simply said and looked down at my body.

I looked at her and raised myself, until my chest touched her shoulder. She turned her face up to me and raised her eyes to meet mine.

We both reached out to each other and kissed.

We kissed and all I felt was her longing for a love that transcended all the years that she had felt inside her body.

We kissed and I felt like coming home.

When I felt her lips leave mine, I knew I couldn't lose this feeling.

All the excitement that had grown in my body, from the acts so close to me, had turned into this feeling, this feeling of total immersion into us right there, who we were, who we had become.

And we had become these two persons, a sister and a brother, sitting here on this beach in the evening sunlight, kissing each other.

I became aware of another feeling and I looked down. I saw my dick, standing right up, bigger and harder than I could remember I had ever felt it. I barely dared to touch it.

But I didn't have to. From behind me I saw a slender, tanned hand grab my dick at the base, closing all her fingers around me. It was Laura clenching it in her fist. I felt her nipples touching my back; her hand holding my shoulder. I felt her breath and her kisses on the back of my neck.

I looked at Liz and she was glowing with excitement, that same positive, sexual energy that I had seen earlier in Claudia. Like Laura had crept up to me, Marco had snuggled up against Claudia and was kneading her breasts while kissing her back.

Laura fingers were playing with my dick. With just three fingers, she pulled the skin all the way back, exposing my big, shiny wine-red head. I looked at Liz and saw her absorbed by the sight of it. I wondered if she was thinking of the last time she was eye-to-eye with my hard-on, twenty-six years ago?

It was Liz who suggested, while looking me in the eyes, that we should have a swim while the sun was still above the horizon. I smiled at her and closed my eyes. God, did it feel good the way Laura was stroking me! I felt like she could go on forever and that I would never soften.

"Go with her," Laura whispered in my ear and when I opened my eyes I saw Liz standing in front of me, reaching her hands out to me. I grabbed both and she helped me to stand up. Standing straight, we both looked down and saw the other thing that was standing straight up, reaching for the sky. We both had to laugh, it was so incredibly hard and straight.

I looked around quickly and saw some other people looking at us while engaging in some form of intimacy themselves. Laura was standing as well but Claudia and Marco were still seated. From behind, he was still caressing her breast with one hand, the other one had disappeared between her buttocks. With her eyes closed now, Claudia was stroking Marco's cock next to her hips.

We walked towards the sea, hand in hand, the three of us. When the water reached halfway our bodies, we stopped and looked at each other.

"One, two three, dive!" I shouted and with our hands still holding each other we dived head-first into the sea. We let go of each other and I kept swimming underwater for some seconds. Surfacing and diving again, I could feel my dick ploughing through the water and being stimulated by it as well. I could feel it didn't lose anything of its hardness.

I swam back to where the girls were standing and stopped right in front of them. Liz was standing behind Laura, with her arms around her middle, pushing both her breasts upwards, towards me. I stood so close they almost touched me.

Before I looked at her of even said anything, Laura took hold of my dick again, with both her hands this time. Then she looked up at me, as if she was asking for permission. I looked at her and then I looked at Liz.

Liz looked at me and said: "Tom, you can see we all share our love with each other. We share ourselves, or we are being shared sometimes. It may have come as a total surprise to you, but it is up to you now if you want to play along all the way. Either way is fine with me."

She went on: "For me, I would like to share myself with you. Even though you're my brother, I feel we connect on this same level. That we're not afraid and that we enjoy each other, as we enjoy the others.

"And I would like to share you with my friends, with Laura. They are nice. I love them."

I looked at the sun for a moment, an orange circle just above a silver blue sea. Then I looked at the two beautiful faces in front of me. What could I say? I just reached out and kissed Laura. A soft kiss, just brushing our lips against each other, I tasted the salt of the sea and the warmth of her breath.

"I like you, Laura. You're nice and you're so beautiful," I whispered.

Liz smiled at me: "Finally, I can relive what has been a dream for me, for so many years!"

She stepped next to Laura, holding one arm around her while clamping my bum with her other arm. She sank down to one knee and looked at my dick in Laura's hands. Laura let go of my dick with one hand, offering it to Liz who kissed the top.

Then, while Laura held my dick at the base, Liz let her head sunk over my dick and I could feel it gliding along the palate of her mouth. I felt the warmth and roughness of her tongue. I looked down at Laura who just smiled at me, without saying anything. I checked the beach and saw just a few people were still there. Most of them were engaged in some sexual play or another. I saw our towels and there was nobody there anymore. I wondered if Claudia and Marco had gone but, on second thoughts, I figured they'd gone around the rocks.

Then I looked down again and suddenly it hit me that this was something incredible, something unbelievable and that I was the luckiest guy on the planet!

Laura embraced my back, I put my arm around her shoulder and we kissed again. This time our tongues danced through our mouths, our lips pushed and sucked and pulled and caressed the other lips. I felt her soft breasts against the side of my body and took one of them in my hands. Caressing it, playing with her nipple, gently pulling it.

Liz let go of my cock and stood up. Smiling, she said: "I'm so wet, I can fill the sea!"

She remembered!

I took both women in my arms and kissed Liz. I looked down at my wet cock, glistening all over with Liz's saliva.

"I'm the luckiest man in the world, girls," I said, "and the happiest one!"

***

Without any prodding from any of us, we walked through the water to the rocks. Staying in the water up to our middle, we could walk around them and I saw several small strips of sand between various small rock formations. Some were really small, others were a bit longer. But the most notable thing was the amount of people that was occupying the mini beaches. I thought a lot of people had just left the beach for their homes or the bars. But I was wrong for a lot of people. They were here. They were having sex.

The people were all next to each other or may be even having sex with each other on the coincidence of choosing the same stretch of sand. Or maybe they had been looking for each other, having spotted them on the beach during the day. I didn't know but I was really surprised by the amount of people and the absence of space between them. From where we were, in the water, it really looked a like a seal colony that had found its preferred beach. Like space, privacy was thing that could not be found. But I guessed that was not something these people were looking for.

I looked at Liz as we walked closer to the beaches. She shrugged her shoulders as if to say, it's just like this. It is what it is.

"You think you have a problem with this?" she asked.

I looked down and saw my dick standing erect as a lamppost. "I guess he doesn't have any problem with this," I joked and she laughed.

"Look, there are Claudia and Marco," Laura said and pointed out to a very small strip of sand between the rocks, not larger than maybe two king-size beds.

I saw Claudia on her knees, being banged by Marco from behind. But her head was buried between another guy's legs and obviously, she was giving him a good blow-job. Next to them a couple was lying in the sand, on their sides. They were clearly watching their neighbours. He was also fucking her from behind, pulling her knee upwards so all of us could see his hard member slowly sliding in and out of her glistening cunt.

But there was no space anymore for the three of us next to them, so we walked on through the water, looking for a place.

"You lead the way," I told Liz and Laura. Laura put her arm around my waist and said something to Liz in her own language. Liz laughed and said something back to her. Then she turned to me: "She said she was afraid you would become scared of so many people."

I smiled at her and said: "As long as you hold my hand, I will not become afraid."

Immediately she replied, more within herself than speaking to us, but Liz translated it nevertheless: "She said she wants to hold more of you than just your hand."

I laughed out loud and pulled Laura closer, kissing her on her head.

We were walking at the edge of the sea, along the largest stretch of sand, which was not more than three parked cars long and the length of two cars deep. I guessed there were around 12 to 16 couples on the beach. Some had brought a towel, some were just lying in the sand. We walked in between a couple and two others to a spot in the back, just below the rocks that were like a high wall at the back of the beach.

There was just enough space for the three of us, with Laura and Liz kneeling on their knees in the sand, leaving room for me between them. On one side, a young couple was lying in the sand, he on his back and she was lying across his belly, gently sucking on his cock.

On the other side, two couples were busy in what appeared to be a energetic foursome. One woman was being licked by another woman, while she herself was licking and sucking a rather long dick with a distinct curve in it. The man who was being sucked was lying in a sixty-nine-position next to her, looking at the way the other woman was eating her friend out. Seated on her knees, she was slowly fucked from behind by the fourth member of their company.

Suddenly I realized that the levels of noise were very low, considering all the couples around us having sex in one way or another. But I only heard a grunt or a couple of moans once in a while

sailorsix
sailorsix
196 Followers