One Summer Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sailorsix
sailorsix
196 Followers

But, despite the relative silence, the whole atmosphere was electric. It was like waiting with hundreds of people for the starting gun of a marathon race. It was like a soccer stadium where everybody was watching the decisive penalty being taken. It was like a collective foreplay. All the sexual energy was transmitted through the airwaves and I felt raised to a more intense level of sexuality.

***

I, for one, could feel my heart beating in my throat the moment I sat down between Laura and Liz, and between our neighbours fucking at an arm's-length distance. As soon as my seat hit the sand, Liz pushed me over so that I fell on my back. She bent over me, kissed me and with her face close to mine, she said: "You heard I am a good fuck," she smiled and continued, "But Laura here is even better, I promise!"

"Liz, please. For now, just let me taste you?" I whispered back. She looked me in the eyes. "I have always wished I had returned you the favour. I fantasized about it, for so many years."

"Fair enough," she smiled and turned around into a sixty-nine. She stepped across my head with one leg and for the first time in my life, I was looking at my sister's cunt from mere inches away. I was mesmerized by the beauty of it, by the clean pink sheen, and by the wrinkles in her inner labia, sneaking out between the two full and shaven outer lips. "So this is what my sister's pussy looks like!" crossed my mind.

I got hold of her hips with both my hands and pulled her closer. The smell was as clear as the blue waters of the Med. I pulled her buttocks wider apart and her labia followed, opening her slit and showing her pink inner parts. I saw the small hood at the front.

I slowly licked all the way from her Venus Mont to the back of her slit. I tasted my sister and it was wonderful! After a few tongue swipes, I saw white liquid drops appearing at the entrance of her cunt. I licked at them, tasting them and pushing my tongue inside her, feeling the warm wetness inside her entrance.

While joyously lapping at her cunt, I could feel that Liz and Laura had positioned themselves on opposite sides of my cock. Liz's breasts touched my belly very softly but I was completely aware of them.

One of them was holding my cock upright and someone was cupping my balls and playing with them. They alternated between licking it from the side and sometimes I felt their mouths embracing my cock from both sides. I felt something stirring from the inside of my crotch and I guess some pre-cum erupted from the top. Immediately they both started licking the exposed head of my dick and the level of excitement in my loins grew to a new level.

I looked up, into Liz's pink gash and saw more wetness covering her inner and outer labia. With two fingers, I stroked between her lips and, after wetting them, slowly pushed them inwards. The movement of her hips pushed my fingers even further. I slowly started moving them in and out, all the while keeping them curved to maximise the friction. When I put my lips all over her clit and started sucking, I could feel a tenseness arriving in her body.

Then I just stuck to the three best things to do: sucking her clit out hard, flicking it rapidly with my tongue and moving my fingers all around the inside of her cunt.

The tenseness I'd felt gave way to little shocks that rocked Liz's hips. The shocks passed to make way for a trembling of her whole body. Then she swallowed the whole of my cock in her mouth until the tip hit the back of her throat. This muffled the moans that accompanied her orgasm. An orgasm that took my breath away as she clenched and squeezed both her legs around my head, taking my breath away.

When she rolled to her side and set me free, it didn't mean I was finished eating pussy. Laura was already on her way up, letting her hands roam across my chest and finally kissing me, licking the wetness of Liz from my cheeks and lips.

"I never saw Liz come like this," she told me in between kisses. "You did something good. So very good! Can you do that to me?" she asked. I smiled reassuringly.

I looked to the side and saw the young girl looking at me. With her short blond hair and ice-blue eyes, she was clearly not a local. She was still playing with her friends cock but her attention was on us. He just lay on the sand, his eyes clothed. She smiled as an affirmation that Liz had a good time.

Just then I looked up and saw that Laura was on her way to mount my face. She was sitting with both of her knees beside my ears and took my head in her hands. Then she lowered herself so her pussy was right in front of my face but not yet within reach of my mouth. A second, very different pussy offered itself in such a short time.

Laura's pussy was being spread apart by both her hands and I relished the sight of two small and very light inner labia, in stark contrast with her tanned and thick outer lips. The trimmed triangle of her pubic hair ended just above her clit, now being exposed at the top of her narrow slit. She glided two fingers in her pussy and moved them in and out a few times. Then she pulled them out and brushed them across my lips. I opened my mouth and she offered her fingers for me to lick. I tasted her stickiness and it was a distinctly different taste than Liz's. Much more herbal, much more earthy. I tasted her as she slowly moved both her fingers into my mouth. I looked up and saw Laura looking down, studying my face.

She moved her hips and leaned backwards, shifting her hands on my hips, widening her legs and blatantly offering her pussy to me. I kissed her clit, sending a small shudder through her loins. Then I lapped her cunt all the way from the top to the back of her slit and back, tasting the light-coloured cream that flowed between her soft, flappy lips. Sometimes sticking my tongue into the entrance of her cunt, sometimes sucking hard on her clit, the small, sensitive nub that seemed to grow with every pull from my lips.

I looked at her. She had her eyes closed and I could see her breasts hanging heavily against her chest, her nipples larger than before, between her fingers. My hands were trapped underneath her legs but I wanted to play with her so I pushed against her legs as a sign to make way. Laura raised her hips and bend forward so she ended up sitting on all fours. I looked up, towards her face and saw her looking back at me, in between her pendant breasts. They looked really big from my point of view, hanging freely. Had they grown even bigger?

I felt a cool hand taking hold of my dick and looked through Laura's legs, underneath her crotch. What I saw, shocked me again! Not the fact that Liz had taken hold of my cock, but the young girl's face was just inches away from it.

She had her eyes on Liz. From the corner of my eyes I saw her boyfriend positioning himself behind her, in between her legs. Her small, round shaped ass that was sticking high into the air. The girl closed her blue eyes when he entered her and opened them again, looking straight at me now.

I thought I had seen it all today, all levels of sexiness and excitement. But I was wrong. The look and beauty of this girl's face was really from another dimmension.

Looking at her, seeing this young face so close to my cock, the words of Liz suddenly flashed through my mind: "You know, here, in the summer, with all the tourists, you can run into all kinds of behaviour. They've seen it, we've been there with them. I know they acquired a very healthy, live and let live attitude towards sex."

She had been here, with them? Was this just a matter of speaking, or literally? By now, I couldn't tell anymore what I thought about these possibilities. But the image of Liz and her two girls here, on this beach, brought my excitement to a next level.

Then I felt Laura's pussy squeezing down on me again and I was absorbed by the feelings of my dick being swallowed by a warm, wet mouth and my face being smothered by a warm, wet pussy. I tried to concentrate on the pussy, the folds and valleys, the sensitive knob at the front of her slit and her buttocks underneath. I grabbed those full globes with both hands and pulled them apart, exposing her ass to the others below. My hand moved between them and I found her little round anus, slick from her own juices that had flowed down between her butt crack. I pushed against it and I felt her muscles contracting before relaxing. Then I pushed and my finger slipped in without much resistance.

Immediately, Laura pushed her pussy harder against my face and with the whole of my mouth I sealed all her pussy around her clit and sucked it firmly. Then I started to give her the same treatment as Liz, sucking rhythmically and flicking my tongue in high speed across her clit. I tried to find room for my other hand and Laura sensed what I was looking for. She arched her back and without moving her clit from my mouth, offered just enough room for me to shove two fingers in her cunt from behind. A load moan escaped from her mouth and she couldn't control herself anymore. With every breath, a louder moan filled the air until she suddenly started shaking and trembling with her loins, her ass and cunt tightened themselves around my fingers. Laura let herself fall on her arms, muffling her orgasmic cries with her hand.

It took a while before I could pull my fingers from her tightened ass. My face was all wet from the juices she spilled out during her orgasm. Laura turned herself around and started kissing the wetness of my face. Then I felt Liz crawling up my side, her breasts sliding along my stomach and chest until her head was next to mine. Her hand still squeezed my balls whilst the young girl's tongue made long, languid movements on top of my cock, still slowly being fucked from behind.

There was no hurry in all movements whatsoever, it was as if the time of the day made everybody totally relaxed. Maybe I was the only one who had been eager to please and to push Liz and Laura towards an orgasm. I noticed the sky had become a dark blue.

I looked at Liz and she looked at me. "Shhh," she said and smiled.

She tapped the girl's head and she let go of my cock, leaving it hard and all wet in the evening air. She pushed herself up on her arms and smiled at me. I smiled back and for a devilish instant thought that she could have been Katia of Marisa. Again, I wondered if they were a part of this scene here, behind the rocks.

I looked to the other side where the two couples were. I could not see past the buttocks of the woman whose legs were held straight up to the sky. But I could see the veiny piston slowly moving in and out the wet and stretched slit, all white from her own cum that oozed out from the edges of her cunt. And at just an arm's length, I thought I could smell her crotch in all its excitement.

Then Liz rolled herself on top of me, her breasts pressed flat against my chest. Resting on her elbows and forearms, she touted her lips and gave me a small kiss.

Looking in to my eyes, she said softly: "My dream for so many years! From the moment I tasted you in the sea. From the time I saw you make love to your girlfriend, I had this wish: to be the one receiving you cock, your thrusts, your seed, your love."

"Your making my fantasies come true now, you make them come alive," I replied. "Having felt your mouth, I wanted to feel you wholly, to be inside you, to fill you."

She just waited for some moments, to be even more aware of the moment, relishing it. Then I felt her pushing her belly against mine and sliding downwards. The tip of my cock hit her clit by accident and she jerked her hips against mine. She tilted her pelvis a bit and I felt the naked folds of her pussy circling around and opening towards my glans. The anticipation of entering Liz had already stiffened my rod to a strength that was almost painful. Then the tip slid between her folds and I could feel the narrowness of her passage embracing my cock. Slowly she moved further downwards, taking me inside her, pushing it bit-by-bit along the slippery walls of her welcoming vagina. I knew I was but one of many, however right then and there, I felt special. She was special. Something totally different than the Liz of my dreams.

When she had taken all of me inside her, she pushed herself up again while pinning my arms to the side. Looking down at me, smiling from ear to ear as if we were kids and she had managed to wrestle me down, she said: "Surrender!"

"Never!" was my instant reply and I pushed her upwards with all my strength. But she just rode me and as we came back down, my cock slammed deep into her cunt.

"Surrender!" she said once more, with the same result.

"Help me!" she laughed out loud, addressing Laura. And Laura took hold of my hands in the sand, while bending over me from behind my head. Her breasts swayed before my eyes and all I could do was kiss, suck and bite on the nipples offered to me. Then Laura shifted forward and she pushed her wet crotch in my face again, this time in a reverse position.

Suddenly, I could see between the crack of her ass and I grabbed her soft buttocks again, squeezing and kneading. I saw Laura bending towards the young girl and I guessed they started to make out, kissing with their mouths full of each other. Within a minute, I heard the muffled moans of the young girl, in the rhythm of the sound her boyfriend made slapping against her ass, growing louder until she erupted in one, long, continuous orgasmic gasp.

Not finished, Laura turned her attention back again to Liz. She positioned herself straight above me, both her breasts pressing against my stomach. I could feel Liz adjusting her position and leaning more backwards, opening herself to Laura's face and soon I felt Laura licking at the base of my cock and Liz her clit. Liz was hardly moving but I felt the tenseness building up around my dick, getting stronger every second.

I started to suck and lick at Laura's clit in earnest, trying to get her off before Liz would. Me too, for that matter, because Liz's cunt was milking me in a serious way.

As I looked over Laura's ass, I could see Liz her face. She wasn't smiling anymore. Her face was in lust and in agony and then in pleasure. And finally in ecstasy when she started to orgasm.

But Laura beat her to it at the finish line, exploding into my face, grinding my poor features as her cunt gyrated uncontrollably across my mouth, my nose, my lips.

But Liz followed in a grand finale, falling backwards while her hips rocked my dick with such force that I started to cum. I could feel my sperm, from the contraction of my balls, all the long way up my shaft. As an exploding geyser, my cock erupted my cum deep inside Liz's belly. Spurt after spurt my seed entered her body and I could feel the walls of her cunt tightening around me, milking me completely dry.

I took a bite of Laura's luscious pussy and she screamed again.

- -

The sky went a darker blue when Liz crawled up to me and she put her head next to mine on the sand. We turned to each other and kissed. Slow kisses. Kisses for past years on the beach. Kisses for sharing our love.

When Laura had rolled off me, I felt a warm mouth taking my sensitive and still rock hard dick inside it. I looked down and saw the young girl slowly deep-throating me, and sucking all the cum of the shaft that slowly began to soften.

But she didn't stop there. The young, blond girl just went on sucking, licking and kissing until my cock stood straight up again. And still, she didn't stop.

Like evenings that never seem to stop.

Like evenings that go on for a lifetime, until suddenly you notice that the night has come.

sailorsix
sailorsix
196 Followers