All Comments on 'One Summer Morning'

by sailorsix

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing

I have read many literotica stories and this one was probably my most favorite one.

OrthopodeOrthopodeabout 7 years ago
I apologize

I was very disappointed when you first posted this a few weeks ago as it was clearly unfinished. I hereby take back all my unkind thoughts, this is an excellent piece of work. For someone who does not use English as their first language it is superb. You could probably do with an editor to correct a few minor errors in colloquial usage but that's all. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
beautiful lustful story of LOVERS

very nice lustful story of LOVERS not just bro and sis having blissful sex

Just LOVED it

KwhyKwhyabout 7 years ago
Amazing

I don't rate too many stories with 5 stars but if I could I would give it 6. Please more!

locltazlocltazabout 7 years ago
Hard

I started reading this and was about to go to another story but this one got better and better until I realized I was rock hard! PLEASE keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

My sister is still the only woman I've fucked up the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Proof reading

Better, but you still need a proof reader. Several typos and mistakes were present on both pages.

MrOuchMrOuchabout 7 years ago
Nice, but....

Not a bad story, but please get an editor. The mistakes take away from a nice story.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
I enjoyed this

please keep it going, this could develop into a very loving and sexy tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very good read!

Aside from the typos, the blending of her earlier sexual experiences into her true desire for her brother was nicely done. Keep going.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
one of the best scenes. romantic and loving

I hope you will follow up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
sister.....

5 stars. Loved this story... please more of this story..

thank you.....

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

Your story was so arousing and showed his sister's trust and love to share probably the most intimate thoughts and feelings she has for her brother much beyond just being a sibling. Raw passion, love, tenderness plus so much more. That he loves and trusts her equally and now they have a strong sexual bond that won't be broken. I hope another chapter or two happens soon and that they become lovers and continue to feel these loving moments and stay open to each other. For his sister to think this out and take the chance after a year of soul-searching and desire; is so wonderful. Thank you.

sailorsixsailorsixabout 7 years agoAuthor
Some editing to be done.

Thanks for the encouragement and feedback so far! I'll get this story to an editor, so an update will follow. The comments concerning grammer etc.also had a point.

ProfessorlondiabazProfessorlondiabazabout 7 years ago
Nice Story.

Not bad. Incest is not an easy subject to write. Keep it up.

mharrisonmharrisonabout 7 years ago
Good story

Good story. Would benefit from the input of an editor as you've said... Would love to hear more about this couple. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So smooth...

Damn, you are good. Your story is so incredibly sensuous, you surely experienced this yourself....

Robinius1Robinius1about 7 years ago
Wonderful!

I can't add much to what those who commented before me said. Some editing might have made this story perfect, but I don't need perfect. I have the feeling that English may not be your first language and if so, you have done remarkably well!

I value most the way you told the story and it's content. Very well done! Thank you for making my day.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago

Nicely done. Please keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wishing...

Such a romantic, erotic sibling story. Makes me wish I had a sister like that...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Total Load of Fucking Crap

Stick it up your fucking ass hole

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
Not bad at all****

This story could go a lot farther,It might even be a great one. PLEASE keep writing.... BROTHER & SISTER Stories come in second for me ,but this one could be my #2. thanks for the read.

OseekerOseeker9 months ago

Nice descriptions of hot lust for brother & sister engeaged in a taboo act without caring what others think.

5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersailorsix@sailorsix
Summer 2020. What a crazy time is it. For quiet a long time, I haven't been able to contribute much. I hope this will change soon, because I did do some writing and I enjoyed it! I write as a way to feel the ideas and fantasies that pop up in my mind. My main interest is how ...