All Comments on 'One Way Love'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 153 Comments
elHosedelHosedover 9 years ago
Fun Story!

... and very well paced. I actually read every page instead of skimming the middle chunks (as so often I find myself doing when reading stories on here).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Improvement

Back to your best 5*

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
MORALE, PAIN AND DISEASE NOT WITH STANDING

no one is better off dead, Think about it. TK U MLJ LV NV

dmhackdmhackover 9 years ago
Seriously?

I'll give you credit... you know how to keep the masses happy--just regurgitate the same crap over and over again.

Thing is, while you're basking in their uncritical glow, your writing hasn't evolved one little bit. Just because it's long, my friend, doesn't mean it's good. This story proves it.

One.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years ago
I'll give you credit...

For surprising me with a reconciliation story. Apart from the wife who was thicker than two short planks, the other characters where okay and sometimes amusing. BUT seriously, eight pages. 3*

sbart921sbart921over 9 years ago
Well Written Story...

...with a less than average ending. Sorry to see her rewarded when the slut even planned to have him injured.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 9 years ago
unbelieveable

The husband took the unfaithful slut back after she plotted to injure him! Stangstar's balls have shrank to the size of raisins. Am I the only reader who feels the husband should have kicked the adulterous bitch to the curb?

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Eight Pages!

I gave up on page 3. For God's sake learn some discipline. These people are not worth it.

SpacemansaysSpacemansaysover 9 years ago
meh

Good writing as usual. Way too long and predictable as all hell as usual. No matter how you write it, btb or raac, your endings are always unbelievable as are your characters.

I dont mind raac stories but in this one.... yo he would have been seriously injured best case scenario. Cheating, I can see someone trying to get over, but serious physical harm?

And I would strongly suggest that you take the time to meet a woman who isn't a complete fucking idiot and/or a friday the 13th level psychopath. Because as usual if I had ever met any of these people in real life I would run away screaming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I use to love your work !!!

Now it just drags on and on and on. Way too much dialog that is unnecessary. Sorry I like the old you and always gave a # 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
why??

wtf she cheats on him repeatedly and tries to injure him and he just takes her back......??????/

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your work has gone to HELL.

Is that plain enough. Suggest you stop posting because the way you are going you are going to claim the title of "King of the Clucks." MM will be dethroned.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 9 years ago
Stang, as one of your biggest fans, I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but...

... dude, the evidence is becoming irrefutable that you've just plain become soft. Yes, your stories have always been pretty formulaic but back in the day they always had a hard edge to them that seems to be missing recently. Although not a big raac fan, I'm not totally adverse to these type of stories either. But, come on man, you can't create a character as despicable as Britney and then have your hero get back together with her. Forget everything else, that's just crazy.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

Good story but comical just the same. This was like the storyline of a "B" flick. I can picture it playing out on late night on Max or TMC. I really enjoyed reading this.

dinkymacdinkymacover 9 years ago
Very good!!

Thanks for sharing.

RhomanovRhomanovover 9 years ago
Not bad but.....

It just didn't have the "grab" that your good tales have....

A little different than your usual - agree it would make a good "direct to video" flick.

Length was bad only in the sense it became predictable.

Thx

RonG1941RonG1941over 9 years ago
POSTING:

Even though you wrote about cheating I think this would be better off in Romance.

Where did the old "BTB" SS06 go? I miss him. ) ;

Rhsc1Rhsc1over 9 years ago
Didn't

See that one coming. I was thinking Bert, or Christina...not Brittany. Entertaining story but ol' Terry was a lot more forgiving than I remember any of your previous characters...bit of a whimp?..can't see Brit changing her spots down the road. Good read, though.

JounarJounarover 9 years ago
very sad day when Im scoring a Stangstar story low :(

Good up until the wacc ending. Wife not only cheats on him multiple time, cheats even when she knows how much she hurt him, plans for him to get fucked up in an accident, continues to fuck the scumbag she believes caused her husbands death and hubby takes her back !

No fucking way would he ever be able to trust her again.

WriteOnGuyWriteOnGuyover 9 years ago
A good read

I enjoyed your story.

Please keep those Mustangs rolling our way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
An unexpected pleasure

All most quit reading after page 3, glad I didn't. Good story.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 9 years ago
First Time

I have read everything of StangStar06's that I can find. I have genuinely enjoyed almost all of it. Not this one. It was too long, too contrived, just overall too silly. I'll keep reading the next one and those that follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your ususal standard?

This was not up to it. This was a befuddled mess

You also should be slapped for trying to mod a Fastback even in a fictional story

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Interesting

An interesting case for love overcoming all obstacles. The only trouble is that it is a highly dubious argument being made on the part of the cheating wife. Simply put: she didn't love her husband. She never did. She loved the lifestyle he gave her of being the wife of a successful husband. She didn't love her husband, she loved cock. She was a spoiled bitch that loved getting stuff and getting stuffed. People like her don't "love" others. They are incapable of it. Love is simply caring for another person. To abstain from sex with other people when you are married is not really asking that much. It is only a problem when you are a spoiled brat who is used to getting whatever they want.

She didn't make a mistake. She had to make many mistakes over several days before she made the biggest mistake and fucked another guy. This was a conscious decision. Unless she was drugged or mentally ill she is responsible for her actions. Her actions contradict her words. As actions speak louder then words, the only conclusion is that she didn't love her husband. This was more important to her than her husbands feelings, well being, and her marriage:

"Sex with Fred could hardly he called that. It was as if you needed a new word to describe it.

His dick was huge. It had to be almost as big as my forearm. And it hurt really badly the first few times, but I was quickly addicted to him.

Within a week, I was Fred's whore. I found myself dreaming of sucking his dick although I never did it. Fred wasn't really a foreplay guy. He always wanted to get inside of me as quickly as he could, and I couldn't say no to him."

So, while I always enjoy a StangStar06 story, I have a problem with the plot. It doesn't ring true to me. Oh I can believe that denial kicked in and they stayed together and had babies. I just don't believe that she loved him, even with all the melodrama. (Even if she did, who'd want her as a life partner and the mother of their children?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You lost me...

when Sonny Crockett made an appearance. Too fucking lazy to name your own characters???

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not the usual standard

Your stories are usually great and even if I don't like the ending I'll admit they were well written. This one just seemed daft. Nothing you wrote at the beginning made it seem like she loved her husband, there is no resistance to her starting an affair she starts one within hours of being alone with the guy, she cheats on him in her own house and she is willing to cause serious harm to him and this seems to be more about losing her lifestyle than him even if that wasn't your intention. Then despite all this and the fact Terry knows she was responsible for his almost accident he takes her back. He really wimped out in my opinion and this story fell way short not only of your usual style but your writing ability as well. The plot of this didn't make sense so hopefully the next story regardless of whether its a BTB, reconciliation or just a divorce and move on story has a plot line which makes a lot more sense

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Eight

Eight pages of StangStar06, worthless dung.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Sorry Stang,

but there is no way that you convince me that this did not deserve to be burned!

It was a one-way love until she started scrambling to avoid losing her meal ticket.

The action of taking bullet does not tell you the true why. She pulled the wool over his eyes.

Charley49erCharley49erover 9 years ago
Recently

your female characters have been exceptionally dumb and easy for the spouse to kick them down. This woman was another example of that. In some ways she was reminiscent of one of Matt Moreau female antagonists that live somewhere high up with no understanding of anything but their own needs: not even the needs of the man they are cheating with. There was a vague awareness that this might be wrong but what really matters is what they want. The women that I have known like that just did not get that love is not just for yourself. You simply did not convince me that this could be repaired and that she could change that radically. And as usual you floated off story and it just seemed too long for this kind of plot.

OynxAndGoldOynxAndGoldover 9 years ago
Sometimes, it's good to sleep on a story before commenting.

In "Miami Vice" Sonny Crockett lived on a boat with Elvis his pet alligator. I recall a couple of episodes in which the bad guys got on Sonny's boat, only to beat a hasty retreat upon meeting Elvis. Sonny's and Elvis' inclusion in this story was a hoot!

Terry had sex with Bert and Christina. The sex was good, but you don't see Terry having any longer term ideas about either one. On my first read I didn't catch this, but in Stang's stories, if there is some hot chick who will be there to help put the husband back together, there is only one, not two.

Britney is for most of the story rather despicable, but Terry still loved her. Else, why would he have even bothered to sit in vehicle at the "crash" site judging her reaction. She did genuinely offer to go to jail, even after Terry promised not to press charges against her. Also, she did get shot trying to save him from Fred.

Okay, maybe things will not work out with Terry and Britney. If not, Terry could check if Sonny has gotten another alligator.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fan

I am one and enjoy most of your stories, many I read several times. This ending was just so bad. I can't envision one single reason to stay with her the way she is portrayed. That drops my score to a 2*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
American divorce

You don't need evidence of adultery in a divorce case. All of that spytech in the house was just for Terry's prurient interest.

I see this in a lot of stories. It's like the writers are living in the early 20th century, when divorces were only granted for good cause. For about 40 years, divorces have been granted automatically. You just say that you have irreconcilable differences and your marriage is terminated/dissolved/whatever your state calls it.

The only issues in a divorce case are property division, spousal support, child support, and child custody. Adultery, per se, is irrelevant to those issues. Courts don't consider it. The only issue about the other man or other woman is whether that person presents a safety risk to the children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hope you get your moxy back soon!

I must confess I'm not a fan of taking back cheater's under most circumstances and this was worse than most. The only story of yours that I liked where they took the cheater back was 'All in the family' since she was contrite, immediately halted the behavior, never went back to cheating, professed and proved her love with sacrifice. This story reads more like a selfish brat, she want's what she want's and doesn't care who gets hurt in the process. Your character in 'Curiousity ' was more likeable, but she didn't get taken back, so WTF...

I hated how you built this character (Terry) up with such high standards, potential and self respect, only to reduce him to a wimp after the fact. Even if Berta or Christina didn't work out, he could've found happiness elsewhere. Very disappointing.

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
story

great story glad you showed how some people can react just on what happens in their mind and their soul like she did with this other guy. but it didn't take long for her to realize that it was just lust. everything else she did was with him was her trying to get her husband back to her. she really grew up in this story,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why all these dumb wife stories?

Is that all she wrote. No female can be that dumb as you portrayed in these stories. You got the smart educated guys always marrying the dumber then dumb wife. How about some smart wife stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Totally unrealistic !!!

# 1 I use to enjoy your writing. Nothing of value to read here.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 9 years ago
Gracie Allen

Always enjoy your lighter stories best. Your shallow female characters fit this style. I'm reminded of Gracie Allen by Britney, except of course George would have been out the door and gone for good after witnessing that scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

You took it In a different direction than I expected. Good character development. It kept me interested and wanting to know how it ended. Sign of of good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Jackanory

Think you have lost the plot. i know this is fiction but at least try and stay within the realms of possibility.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
RAAC?

While I don't think I would have taken her back, and was expecting him to end up with Bert or Christina, I disagree with those who say she hasn't/won't change.

People DO change, and it seems to me that she has. Christ, she tried to take a BULLET for him!

My biggest beef is the whole "can't control herself with Fred" bit. Nobody has that kind of power over someone else.

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
kowabonga!

Let me say my piece. I only have one negative, but I'll save that for the end.

First, a five is a five is a five. This is a five. Since when do loving wives stories all have to make any sense? This was great fun. I mean great fun to read.

Second, reading this reminded me for some reason of one of those old Doris Day movies. They never made any sense either, but they sure were fun to watch!

Third, I can't fathom some of your critics. What did they expect? We all know who the cuck writers, the tiny wienie writers, the BTB, the unfinished story writers, and the somber morose writers are. You are your own category; come on Stang=fun! These assholes who want to take everything so seriously should stay home.

Fourth, why did he stay with Britney after having been with Christina and Bert? I know why. Only Britney could 'pluck his magic twanger'! Of course those in the 'Peanut Gallery' will never understand that.

Now I have to take you to task. I love your references to Mustangs. I really do. Don't ever think I don't. But I'm a pick-up man.

Here's how I see it. I've been forced to work around and with 'upwardly mobiles'. You know who I mean. These are there guys who make a point of ordering Scotch or the most expensive beer when we're out. "Oh look at me I'm the pig's ass." I don't compete with that shit. Give me a Jim Beam of a Jack Daniels, Terry drank Jack. Your Mustangs are your Scotch to my Pick-Up Bourbon.

And my advice to you is...

Keep writing! Keep writing! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Couldn't take it seriously at all.

... and that might be because we aren't meant to!

I am just glad that no Mustangs were seriously hurt in the making if this story... well, one was, but it happened before it was brought in as a double for his car.

I do have one complaint, though. How come it didn't end up that he now had a harem, and got to pick and choose who to bed each night? For a start, he already knew that two of his fuckbuddies would jump each other... all he had to do was get his wife used to the taste of fish and he could have lived happily ever after, if he could have found a double king-size bed.

Hang on.... three partners equals three mothers-in-law!! Jesus! What the fuck was I thinking?!?! Divorce the bitch! Empty your accounts and skip town for the Bahamas! It's not too late!

5 stars for a great laugh.

zed0zed0over 9 years ago
Bunch of Crap!

You need to re-tittle: "StangStupids Tri-Annual Too Long & Rambling RAAC."

If you can't write anything decent, then don't write anything at all!

See if JPB or MM will share some of their testosterone shots with you until you can get back into therapy, and try not to write anything for the next 90 days.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A very good story, and I liked it.

I also think the ending was fantastic.

With Bert and Christina having sex threw me a curve at the time, but then with Bert marring Christina's brother , and Christina marring Ray, made the ending sweet.

Thanks for the read.

LaneBagginsLaneBagginsover 9 years ago
Good Read

Great to see you break the mold of your famous story line and produce something as enjoyable and fun as your BTB stories. Good job. This one was well done and was something different.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

Just as long and bloated and boring and stang's normal stories, just as poorly defined and unoriginal of characters and just him repeating himself over and over. Yet it will be rated a full start lower or so because no women get raped or murdered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A fairy tale.

SS06 can write. I give him that. However he sees the world through very distorted lenses. The world that he sees is rather cartoonish and comical. The husband is always saintly generous, hard working, financially well off, and clueless. The wife is always selfish, lazy, financially poor, and lust driven. The wife's lover is always opportunistic, academically challenged, financially broke, and very immoral. This is the world of a very "morally" clear person, a world of fantasy where characters are either very very good or they are very very bad. Reading SS06's stories is like reading fairy tales written for adults with mental challenges. If he loosen up a bit and sees that the world is neither black or white, he would make a good writer. As he is now, she should be writing fairy tales for children.

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 9 years ago
I liked it

When I first starting reading stories from the Loving Wives section, I thought that a rating below a 4.00 was a poorly written story not worth my time. But as I read more stories, especially the ones with ratings below 4.00, I realized that the more highly rated stories were generally BTB stories. The circumstances of the cheating didn't seem to matter to many of the readers. To them second chances and reconciliation are never a possibility. I don't see women, and life, that way. The writer was able to move me from a 'she deserves whatever she gets' attitude in the beginning of the story to 'I hope it works out for them' at the end. Nicely done.

DepopuloDepopuloover 9 years ago
what a surprise

What a surprise another ss06 thats a self cuck.... dude did you remove your balls on your own or did your wife do it for you because they are gone, so like everything else since that moment you get 1/5... I keep giving your stuff a quick scan just hoping that your regain your senses and nuts, but as Ive come to expect you produced a steaming gigantic pile of horse shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!

But damn, Stang. You've gotta quit making the wife in your stories sound like one of my wife's Special Education kids. No kidding, when I talk with one of those kids, it's like reading about one of your story wives.

I believe in burning the bitch. String her up, stretch her out and stomp her guts. But I actually ended up liking Britney in this story, kind of like a demented Uncle Joe. If she can stay true in her retarded form, she'll make a great wife and mother. But if I were Terry, I'd buttfuck her and get a blowjob whenever I wanted, 24/7.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3*s

Thank You. A very nice story.

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
stangstar, you troll

There was no need to put in the lyrics of either of the singers' songs...

who was Roberta supposed to be anyway?

terrible trolling tale...

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
So now he gets to do what just about every LW husband says he can't do

Spend the rest of his married life constantly wondering if his wife is cheating on him and checking up on her every move. She still doesn't know why another man was "like a drug" to her, which means that EVERY other man she encounters will be another potential fall off the wagon of fidelity.

Danger09Danger09over 9 years ago
WTF STANGSTAR?!

dude really? I guess it didn't matter that she continued fucking Fred?! She fuck'd him while she tried to save her "marriage". She fuck'd him the same fucking day of learning of her wussy hubby death. Get real stangstar!!!!! I gave this piece of shit story 1 star although it doesn't deserve any. I also don't understand your need to reiterate what the slut already said. This RAAC isn't surprising to me, in all your RAAC stories if the sluts don't enjoy the sex that makes things better, the slut wasn't moving her hips so obviously she love her wimp----really?! She enjoyed the sex the first few times. Sex is sex... What's irking me about this idiotic story is SHE STILL KEPT FUCKING FRED! She practically moved him into their home!!! I'm supposed to believe that a man with any self respect would take this trick back?!?!?! No way ! I don't know what's going on with you, but you need to get it together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finally

I like most of your stories. Most of them are BTB though. A disproportionate number of them. So, it's refreshing to see one that isn't that ends differently. And the humor in this one is top notch. I love all the song and movie and celebrity references. You put them all together quite well. Very well done. Thank you for writing it.

Now, if only you can quit making the wives sound so damn stupid or retarded. It's like their brains are total and complete mush. While smart intelligent guys do sometimes go for brainless goofy women, most of them like being married to women with brains because the challenge of life is better that way. I seem to remember a literotica writer coming up with a story about a hard as nails DA who was married to a college professor wife when her affair ended they marriage. That writer didn't make the wife seem like an idiot. "All I want is you back. I love you. It was just meaningless sex". Everyone of your female characters have said lines like those. Endlessly. Seriously man, add a little more character and color to your female protagonists please.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 9 years ago
Damn!!

A happy ending from Stang! Wow! As Bert would probably say... "Well, I'll be hornswoggled!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
RAAC

HAS TO BE THE WORST STORY YOU'VE WRITTEN!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One star

I'm really disappointed with this story.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Not Really!

First, Great writing, interesting story. However, not a good reconciliation story.

Not only did she cheat but she kept doing it even after he became suspicious. She said it was only six times but it sure sounded like a lot more. She was actually kissing him in the gym in public when the husband knew it was something more, what about everyone else there? She was in on the plot to hurt him, maybe not kill him, but hurt him and his mustang. She had so much grief over his death that she moved her lover immediately. But wait, she said she loves him and the sex wasn't good....why did she keep doing it over and over?

She is definitely not a candidate to take back. Get rid of her as quickly and completely as possible and move on.

Thank You for your writing

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
This actually is the first time...

...I couldn´t really enjoy your story. To be honest, the utmost stupidity Britney showed really bothered me. No woman can possibly be that dumb, naive, ignorant etc. etc. No harm done, just a lot of fucking that piece of human shit...That´s not the way you usually build up an intelligent story, in my eyes. Perhaps it was because you originally had another one in mind? Usually your stories are at least a big fat four+

Hopefully, you will take on your usual style. Looking foreward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another story on this site had a good solution for reconciliation...

...that would apply to this story. Essentially the divorce happens and he never remarries her, but he reconciles and keeps her. Her punishment is relegation to permanent girlfriend status. Of course this arrangement also requires she have a separate bedroom, if just for show as otherwise after 5 years he's married to her via common-law anyways. It also gives him an easy way to get rid of her should she ever become pussy-stupid again.

Alternatively he divorces under the favorable conditions the present situation presents and then remarries with a very nasty pre-nup.

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 9 years ago
at a loss of what to write and how to vote

I like a good reconciliation as long as it is believable. This one was out there but was written very well as stang has done in the past. He brought them to life. So keep it up, I just don't know how to vote because I am both for and against this ending.... eh whatever, I'll take care of it when I do...

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Why Are You Here?

I'm talking to you, frontlinecaster and Depopulo and your ilk -

You comment complaining about how the story is just like all the rest of Stang's stories.

So why do you keep reading them?

Stang has written over 160 stories, I think by now we have SOME sort of an idea of what we are going to get, so if that doesn't appeal to you, stop reading them. There are plenty of other writers out there!

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeover 9 years ago
Just so wrong

I really enjoy most of Stang's stories...but, this slut was a cheater...STOP...Once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater...STOP...She disrespected both her husband and their marriage vows...STOP...so where's the love...STOP...there is none on her part...STOP...at least until she was caught...STOP...so the BTB, learn from your mistake, move on, and live well...STOP...End of RANT...STOP!

P.S. 1*

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
I FOR GIVE YOU

For Cheating---For Trying to Kill Me------NOT....TK U MLJ LV NV

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
she was a selfish, spoiled, brat

and she wasn't remorseful till he started to look at other women. It was ok for her to play with Fred, but not ok for her husband?

and yet,

I'll bet she really learned her lesson when he took her back.

and, I hope he doesn't get a positive recommendation to anyone for the PI who supposedly bugged his house.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 9 years ago
I want the time back!

Normally I love your stories, but this time I want the time I spent out of my life reading this one back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm back and I liked this story...

It was very entertaining and love conquers all in real life...

OldMarineVet

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
So sad that you started writing

this kind of story so much. On a site where nearly all of the writers are wimps and cuck lovers, you always stood out as something different. Even when you did write a RAAC story it could be overlooked as just an attempt to please some of you fans. But it seems like, for some reason, that all you write lately and I guess for some time are wimpy, whiny guys who can't or won't take any pride in themselves and their marriage, but just "have" to forgive the cheating, selfish slut that they married because she is so good looking. Don't see it. If you are going to listen to anyone on these comments, why does it always have to be the creampie lovers? Kind of sad, really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
An emasculation story

nuff said

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 9 years ago
Wasted Time

1 star. I should have read the end first and saved my valuable time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You bitch about valuable time and yet you left a comment

dear asshole!!! I gave it a 5 to offset your fucking 1

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 9 years ago
Stupid, Illogical, and Unbelieveable

2* and thats a gift

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OMG

You have become one of the cuck lovers.Another Matt Moron. God help us, spineless wimps prevail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Screw them

I absolutely loved. People make mistakes. Thanks Stang for breaking your scorched earth trend. I'm reading your stories in alphabetical order. This was one of the best. Keep writing brother.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
No way she could ever be trusted again in this lifetime!!!

She cheated, then participated in a plot to severely injure or kill him. The cheating slut is a psycho who needs to be locked away for life, not given a second chance to cheat and kill him.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
@kjohns2001 With Barney-R editing

the ending is inevitable. YAWN. Barney's view of male protagonists is that they are stupid, wimpy, and hate themselves as much as Barney hates them.

I refuse to read any more of Stang's stories as long as Barney edits. Not worth the time and aggravation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NOT BARNEY'S FAULT

Don't blame Barney, he is just the messenger .

Stopped reading SS06 . The story was the same ,lol. Just read the posts from 2010 or 2011 . Those stories were original and creative .

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5

for effort and content and to say fuck you annony

mrolemroleabout 8 years ago
Loved the twists

If you don't like sarcasm, flawed people, and usually happy endings, read a different author.

Thanks for the fun!

P.S. Mustangs don't have frames. (unibody) Just some crossmembers.

From hardcore Camaro guy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I like this author

But IMO this story jumped the shark about page 4 or 5. After that it was pure shit. The ending was horrible. Please write more, but don't try to do so much with every story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Winner!

For Matt M. loving creampie eaters, wimpy spineless metrosexuals and cuckold wannabe's.

pcthronepcthronealmost 8 years ago
1 star becasue the Ending was Pathetic!!!

Hey STANG you just had to fuck up the ending aint you?

Carry along nice story and end it with full bullshit.

Britney cheated on her husband many times and even got along with that assholes plan to hurt/kill him in an accident.

Who fucking needs a miserable bitch like her. Who may cheat & maybe next time will probably kill him.

Maybe you needed a Sappy ending but it was really Pathetic!! How the hell can he ever trust her agian . The thing about throwing herself against his hologram to protect him was utterly pure Bullshit.

YOU FUCKED UP THE ENDING BIG TIME!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Talent

I think PINK is better than Britney and Christina. He should have married her instead.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 7 years ago
Don't know if you can call a Corvette a muscle car (I can). So gotta tell you

the first Corvette came out eleven years ('53) before the Falcon/Mustang ('64) and the Vette has been in production ever since. The Mustang truly did not come into its own until '65. And the one previous comment did already tell you that the Mustang was a uni-body with stubs front and back for the suspension parts. Looks like your work on the so called "frame" was all for naught. Of course, there were some side rails but they were just for rigidity and bracing.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 7 years ago
OMG! I'm in love again!

Karen E, you are the one with the most relevant and concise comments on this site. You just say it like it is. What is not to love? The lady is just wonderful.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 7 years ago
Stupid

She cheats multiple times and goes along with her lovers plans to get her husband and they reconcile? What does she have to do to permanently destroy their relationship? Idiot.-1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The husband put the B, D, L in:

Bitch-ass, dumbass, loser!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* for excellent cuckoldry !

hope the whore gives him aids !

he deserves it for taking the whore back .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Clearly a 1* (or less)

Did he wear a 2x4 tied to his ass to keep from falling into the grossly stretched cunt courtesy of good ole Fred? What a gawd damn wimp tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful story!

A truly great example of the art of storytelling [but then I might be biased as I always prefer reconciliation endings].

The other obvious aspect is the negative responses from other anonymous snipes that have nothing to contribute except sour grades.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Exactly

What is different about this and him licking her asshole while her lover gives her a sperm deposit?

This literally mocks love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a crock of shit

I have no idea you were a such wimp. This is RAAC at its worst. I hate RAAC stories, as you so clueless that you don't know how to write a believable reconciliation story. Aññ the explanation she gave him were a bunch of crap. The fact that you as the author thought they would made the reconciliation possible says a lot about how wrong your ideas about love, marriage, and reconciliation are. Why on Earth did you think that getting him back with the whore would make a great story? One of your worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fuck you, Stang

You've been sucking Matt Moreau's cock. All of these characters need to be put down like sick puppies

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 6 years ago
Garbage

This is an insult to any reader with more than a third grade education.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What happened in your life?

You have become a happy cuckold writer.

Grow a pair please.

edwusaedwusaover 5 years ago
Really Silly

Just too damn ... silly. No rating,

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not my favorite

Definitely not my favorite StangStar story. RAAC just isn't my resolution of choice after cheating.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Some RAAC stories I can understand

As with 26thNC, I'm not a huge RAAC fan. Especially on Lit, where the majority of RAAC stories pretty much end with the couple being practically forced together with no real character development

This story had an awful, AWFUL wife who didn't 'really' love her husband and just looked for an excuse to screw around. She learned absolutely nothing of note, and by the time she 'finally began to realize' how she felt, the marriage wasn't just beyond saving - it had already started decomposing. What the hell was there to save?

The ending was forced, too. The entire build-up towards the end had Terry and Christi set on the course for a slow-burner romance, which was completely fucked by the end, because the damned author cut their brakes, forced them out of the car, practically at gunpoint, had Christi hook up with his brother and literally threw him and his ex-whore back together. Just one fucking conversation, and all's forgotten

One star. Awful, AWFUL job

CatmendoCatmendoover 5 years ago
Stupid little cuck

U suck as a writer no sane man would stay with someone who was fucken the dude who tried to murder you.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous