One Way Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometime in the future, Terry would do the same thing, and I would forgive him. Our marriage would be stronger for it. But apparently, Terry had no idea of how a normal marriage worked. I sat down at my kitchen table with no idea of what would happen next.

The ringing of my phone at least gave me something to take my mind off of what was going on.

"Hey Babe, sorry I've been out of touch for the past couple of days. But your little husband really did a number on me," said Fred. Just hearing his voice excited me. I knew that I should hang up on him, but I was a woman who needed and deserved a lot of attention. Besides just listening to him couldn't do any harm. I also wanted to know what the hell he was talking about.

"I can't find a job anywhere," he said. "No health club or gym in town will hire me. My personal training clients are dropping me like a hot rock because I'm not allowed to train them anywhere. Not only will most of the clubs not put me on staff; they won't allow me to work out of them. They're all worried about being sued if I put the moves on the wrong old lady. I ought to kick your husband's ass."

I had to admit that I was surprised. Terry was a handsome and charming man. That was why I married him. But I never would have expected him to handle Fred so effortlessly. I guess I had imagined any conflict between them as being a physical one and that Fred would easily mop up the floor with my husband.

That had also given me the idea in the back of my mind that Fred deserved me more, being the better man. But Terry ruined Fred without even working up a sweat. It was all I could do not to laugh.

"Is he home?" asked Fred. I was sure that I detected a bit of fear in his tone.

"Nope, he's at work," I said.

"Good, I'll be there in ten," he said.

Ten minutes later, he showed up at the door. The results were predictable. The problem was that Fred was like a drug. The first few times had been powerful and overwhelming. However, this time, it was different. By this time I'd seen his entire bag of tricks, and although he filled my pussy more than any man I had ever known, I had noticed something about it. There was something lacking. It wasn't a physical thing, but there was just something missing.

It began to feel ... the same. It was as if we'd done it enough times for me not to be surprised or swept up in it. Maybe it was the fact that the man I thought was practically invulnerable, was showing his vulnerability. The man who had dominated me and seemed like a force of nature had been defeated, demoralized, and dominated himself, by Terry.

Meanwhile, I had begun to notice exactly how sexy the man I married is. The real problem was that he no longer wanted anything to do with me.

I couldn't believe it, but as that huge mountain of a man pounded away at me, I began to imagine Terry in his place.

"So how are things going with the husband?" he asked when we were finished.

"He's so angry that he doesn't even speak to me," I said. "It's as if I was a ghost."

"He's trying to burn you out of his heart," he smirked. "Interesting. I wonder if he'll make it."

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked.

"Some of the men in his situation discover some sort of backbone," he said. "They try different things. I've had a couple of guys try to fight me. A couple of smarter ones paid me to leave their wives alone. There was one guy who hired a hit man to take me out. That was bad. I ended up having to move back here. But your little hubby. He's smart as a fuckin' tack. And he has balls. Big giant king-sized balls."

"Whah?" I asked.

"Don't you see it?" he asked. "The guy walked into that club, took one look at me, sized me up, and went to war. He realized that the two of us brawling wouldn't be a good thing for him, so he fought me on a different level.

"I took something from him, so he took more back from me. I took one woman from him, or at least, that was the way I looked at it. He took or tried to take all of my women away from me. That motherfucker is scary. In less than five minutes, he seems to have fucked up my world and my livelihood. Every club in town ... every club in the state said not only no, but hell no, to me. I even offered to work for free in some of them if I can train my clients in them.

"And now you're telling me something that I should have expected," he said.

"What's that?" I asked. I was mildly amused at the unease in his voice.

"Besides a backbone, he seems to have a lot of self-respect," he said.

"Of course he does," I said. "I wouldn't have married a man who didn't respect himself."

He just laughed. "You have no idea what's going on, do you?" he asked. "He loves you, or loved you. You were his biggest weakness, but he feels like you betrayed him. Some men would struggle with that. The love would battle with that self-respect. Apparently in his case, the self-respect seems to have won. He's burning you out of his heart. He's simply not the forgiving type."

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"I think he's done with you," he smirked. He saw my reaction and laughed. "Face it, Honey. You've used all of your moves. You dolled yourself up and made yourself all sexy, and he didn't give a damn. Your charm has worn off for him."

"What should I do?" I asked.

"Shit, why are you asking me?" he asked. "How the hell should I know? I've never been in love in my whole life."

"But you..." I began. "You...?"

"What? You can say it. I fucked you. I never once told you that I was in love with you or any of that shit. If you're looking for love, ya ain't gonna get it from me."

"You ruined my life, " I screamed.

"If you were so God damned happy, you should have kept your legs closed," he said. "Besides, ignoring you, what else has he done?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"This could go at least two ways," he told me. "He could just be giving you the silent treatment as the first part of your punishment. If that's it, he could be planning some really unpleasant things for you before he forgives you. That would be the best-case scenario. Has he locked you out of the bank accounts or anything like that?"

"No, all of my cards still work," I told him.

"Good, give me some money," he said.

"Why should I give you a dime?" I asked.

"Because I'm the one advising you and helping you through this," he said. "Face it lady, I'm all you've got right now."

I had to admit that the advice he gave me made sense. Over the next few days, Fred became like my best girlfriend. Well ... like a girlfriend who fucked me. Okay a girlfriend who fucked me and kept taking money from me.

We came up with all kinds of things I could do to get Terry to forgive me. The problem was that none of them worked. Then came the day that the shit really hit the fan. I was waiting for Fred to come over and dreading having sex with him when the car pulled up.

A woman got out of the car. She was a few years younger than I am. She looked like a college student. As she got closer, I could tell she was chewing gum. I remembered chewing a lot of gum when I was in school.

"Hey, are you Britney Stevens?" she asked. I just nodded.

"I don't believe you," she said. "You look like you, there's no way you're thirty."

"I am," I said smiling. "Do you want to see my license?"

"Yeah!" She said and cracked her gum a couple of times really loudly. "Your husband sent me to deliver something to you and you don't look old enough to be thirty years old."

The flattery, combined with the fact that she'd said Terry was sending me something sent me reeling. It was just like Terry. He was always sending me flowers or invitations to come to lunch or dinner with him. The fact that he was actually communicating with me gave me hope that I could see light at the end of the tunnel. I got my wallet and showed her my driver's license.

"Wow, great picture," she said. "You are Britney Stevens; you are thirty years old, and you are SERVED," she said handing me a folder full of papers. She cracked her gum loudly and walked off. By the time I got my head out of my ass long enough to feel stupid about the way that she played me, she was back in her car and pulling away.

For a long time, I just stood there, clutching the folder. Tears sprang unbidden from my eyes. The heat of the tears surprised me. It had been a long time since I had cried. In fact, my entire marriage to Terry had been one long period of happiness. I couldn't believe that he wanted to end it.

It was only sex. This was no reason for us to divorce. This was only a misunderstanding. We just saw things differently. In our pre-marriage counseling they had warned us against letting our differences separate us.

If I caught Terry fucking that red-headed secretary of his, I wouldn't have divorced him. I'd have made him fire her, but I wouldn't have divorced him. Terry's secretary was so obviously in love with him that it was funny. Terry like most men was oblivious to it. She was; I had to admit a really pretty woman, and she was younger than I am. But Terry was so in love with me that she could have shown up for work without panties and wearing a "Fuck Me," T-shirt, and he wouldn't have noticed.

The main reason that I kept her around was because she was my cat. With her around none of the mice could get close to Terry. She watched him like a hawk to make sure that none of those smart, sexy female engineers or those young nubile interns could get near him. And now Terry wanted a divorce. How would I face my family and friends?

I wandered back I to the house leaving the door open. I was locked inside my head that I never heard Fred walk in.

"What's eating you?" he asked. I just held up the papers. He chuckled.

"Well I guess we knew this was coming didn't we?" he rumbled. "Well this is it!"

"This is what?" I asked.

"This is our chance to get back at him," he smiled. "We're gonna make this divorce so hard on him that he'll end it."

"You mean I can get him back?" I asked. He just smiled and nodded.

"And if you can't get him back we'll take him for every cent he has," he said. "He'll spend the rest of his life working for us."

"What do you mean us?" I asked. I was beginning to see that Fred might not be my friend. I knew that he didn't love me. He had said as much. But at that point, I wasn't even sure if he was on my side.

"You need my help and my advice," he said. "And I don't work for free."

"Why do I need your help?" I asked.

"Because you're too emotional to handle this," he rumbled. "You aren't thinking clearly, and neither is he. Like have you ever thought about what grounds he has for the divorce?"

"You and I are having sex. I cheated on him," I said.

"Never say that again," he snapped.

"But it's true," I said. He just shook his head.

"Dummy, this is the law," he spat. "They don't give a fuck about the truth. All they care about is what you can prove. Your hubby caught us kissing. Both of us will go into court and swear that it was only a kiss. You made a break-through on one of the exercises in your workout. We hugged each other in celebration of that milestone. The hug turned into an inadvertent kiss that your husband walked in on. He has no proof that anything else has ever occurred. He has never seen nor heard about us ever having sex."

"Can it really be that easy?" I asked. He just nodded.

"There are two options for him," he said. "He can either go for a no-fault divorce, in which case you two will split everything fifty/fifty with you probably getting alimony for a while in addition to your share of everything. Or he can try to prove infidelity in the hope that with the right judge you might end up with next to nothing. But he has no proof, and we have to make sure he doesn't get any."

"Now will we do that?" I asked.

"From now on, we have to be very careful," he said. "When we get together to fuck, we have to make sure that no one sees us together. We also have to assume that he'll have a bug on your house phone. That works in our favor because I've never called your house phone."

By that time, he was pawing one of my breasts with his huge hand and leading me towards my bedroom. "But I don't want to have sex with you," I said. "That's the thing that started this whole mess."

"Don't be stupid," he said. "You can't afford to piss me off. I'm the only person who's on your side in this. I'm your only ally. It would be a disaster for you to upset me. Imagine the harm I could do if I went to his side. I could go into court and tell the truth. I could tell them how my clients were all women that I had sex with. I could tell them how you couldn't resist me, and we had sex every time we got together. I could tell them that we did it here in his own bed, and that you gave me money. Believe me, the truth is not your friend. Now take off your clothes."

"But you have all of those other women," I said. "You can fuck one of them."

"Most of them are gone," he said. "Besides you are the youngest woman on my list. You're the only one under forty. You also haven't had a baby yet. Your pussy is still wet and tight. You're the tightest of all of them. I enjoy forcing my big dick into that tight, tiny little pussy. There are a couple of those old bags that can really move, while you tend to just lie there, but tight is tight so you win hands down."

As I've mentioned, when it came to sex, the bloom was off of the rose. I had figured out what was missing. Our sex was just that, it was sex. What was missing was the emotion that Terry put into it? When he had me, I was always amazed at how much the love just poured out of his eyes and every touch. There was no questioning the fact that he loved me. Sex with Fred was just sex. He could have been screwing a pocket pussy or a blow up doll. The only thing that mattered to him was filling something with his cum.

The only thing I could be glad about was that he always used a condom. Terry and I had been delaying having children until we were ready. Lately, we'd begun talking about it so I'd gone off of the pill. Having a child accidentally with Fred would have ruined my life even more.

"Hey, roll over and get on top of me," he growled. I realized then that even as he sawed away at me, my mind was somewhere else. I had forgotten that we were having sex. He wanted me more involved in the act, so he wanted me on top.

"Can you move, or just do something?" he said. "I might as well be screwing a blow up doll and baby you may be..." He stopped abruptly and threw me off of him.

"Oh shit," he yelled. He grabbed his clothes from the floor and left the room. He threw his clothes on in the hall.

When I got into the hallway, he was fully dressed and on his phone talking in very hushed tones. He looked at me as if I was stupid.

"Get dressed," he said. "I have a friend who's on his way."

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Your hubby is no dummy," he said. "I told you that this was us against him right?"

I nodded. "Well he is definitely going for the jugular. He's doing everything the right way. He didn't stop you from moving back into the house. Courts look at that sympathetically. He didn't close any of your accounts, which was another good move. The court will see him in an extremely positive way. I don't think he's going for the no-fault divorce he said. He's going for the throat."

"I thought you said he would need proof for that," I sobbed. "You said he had no proof. I don't want a divorce. I want Terry back!"

"You may have to settle for taking his money," he said. "I think he has proof."

"How?" I asked. "You said that it was his word against ours."

"I think I saw one of those tiny cameras above the bed," he said. "I didn't think he was able to move this quickly. He probably had the whole house wired while you were out. He may have all the proof he needs. You might be out on your pretty little ass."

We sat on the porch waiting for his friend. He arrived a short time later. He was a small nerdy looking guy in a hopped-up Japanese car. It was one of those cars with a huge exhaust pipe on the back of it. Those cars always made Terry laugh. He constantly said the drivers had watched the 'Fast and the Furious' movies too many times.

I can still see his face smirking as he'd blow by one of them on the freeway. Until now, it never seemed to make much difference to me. "What do you get when you put a big exhaust pipe on a shitty little car?" he'd asked me once. I had no idea.

"A louder shitty car," he had replied while laughing his ass off.

The nerd got out of his loud shitty car and walked around my house with all kinds of hand-held electronic devices. From the way the guy looked and acted, I was sure that one of those hand-held electronic devices was a vibrator, and that he used it often. I really didn't like the way he looked at me.

He came back to us shaking his head. He gestured for us to be quiet and to go out on the porch. I started to ask him what the hell was going on, but he held up his hand for silence. He scanned the porch and walked us out near the curb.

"Fred, the place is wired up like NASA," he said. "I found at least twelve cameras and there are bugs and mics too. The phone is also tapped. Judging from the frequencies involved, it's PI type stuff and state of the art."

"So what can you do?" asked Fred.

"What do you want me to do?" asked the nerd. "I can locate and pull it all out. I can jam it; I can even erase anything that's there that hasn't been downloaded yet."

"Jam it now," said Fred. "And erase anything that hasn't 't been sent."

"Can you afford to have me do that?" asked the nerd. "It'll cost you five hundred."

"Give the man five hundred bucks," Fred told me. I looked at him crazily. "It's a lot cheaper than giving your husband more evidence to use against you in court. Instead of a cushy divorce settlement, think about having to move back with your parents permanently." I gave the nerd the cash I had and wrote a check for the balance.

"Legally, jamming is a much better option," said the nerd. "If it was the homeowner who put the devices in the home, you could go to jail for removing them." He stepped back inside of the house and went about his business.

"Video of last week has already been sent, so there's nothing we can do about it. I'm pretty sure that this shit was already here last week before you left. So our little get together last week is probably already going to be used as evidence. The only thing we can do is hope to cut down on the amount of evidence, but this really doesn't look good. I have to come up with something. It may take me a couple of days. In the mean while, don't call me. When I have something, I'll contact you. But if I were you, I would try really hard to make up with the guy. If you can get him in bed that might help," said Fred.

"How am I supposed to get him in bed?" I whined. "I can't even get him to talk."

Over the next few days, things at home only got worse. I hired a lawyer. We set up a meeting with Terry's lawyer. The meeting didn't go well. Terry's lawyer was keeping his cards pretty close to the vest. He wasn't bragging about their evidence, or even if they had any. But he had a lot going for him in his case. There were several big guns he trotted out. There were also a lot of things like the fact that we were very young, we'd only been married for five years, and that we had no kids.

Based on the fact that I could still go out and work, they were trying to rule out alimony. Terry also wanted to pay me half of our equity in the house. Since we'd only been there for three years that was next to nothing. He also pointed out that without a source of income, I couldn't afford the mortgage on the house by myself.

123456...8