One Way Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell are you talking about?" asked Christina.

"If Ray is going to watch him during the day, someone should be watching over him at night too," said Bert.

"No problem, I've got that covered," said Christina.

"You don't have any police training," said Bert.

"Neither do you!" laughed Christina. "Aren't you like some sort of police department grease monkey? You seem to be very heavy on the grease, and I can really see the MONKEY."

"Look, Tiny Tits, I'm staying," said Bert. She turned to me. "Where have you been sleeping, Terry?"

"Uhm right here on this sofa," I pointed. I didn't think that Bert needed to know that Christi had been sleeping on the sofa next to me. Besides we hadn't done anything more than just cuddling so it didn't really matter.

Christina was clearly pissed off, but there was no way that she could think of to get rid of Bert.

For the next couple of days, the three of us were as thick as thieves. During the day Ray and even my PI's tech guys were there. However, at night, the three of us sat on one sofa and watched TV or played cut throat versions of board games.

Finally, the day we'd been waiting for came. Britney got to go home. She was free of medications and left on her own. I actually didn't want her in my house, but Ray told me that the best way to get the situation over with was to get her to admit to having been a part of my supposed murder.

He also reminded me that if that happened, my divorce would go through unimpeded, and that I would probably get to keep everything.

It was also the day that Christina had to go back to work. She woke me up, so we could have breakfast together. As she got ready to leave she leaned over and kissed me, pressing her slim body against mine.

I couldn't help it. She was a slim but well built woman, and I hadn't had sex in weeks. My body reacts the way it was supposed to, which made her smile.

"As soon as we get that milk maid out of my condo, I'll take care of this for you," she murmured, giving my dick a gentle squeeze. She kissed me again and closed the door behind her.

I didn't know how to feel. Britney had always told me that she thought Christina had the hots for me. This had more or less proven it. The problem was that I wasn't sure of how I felt about her. Sure I was very fond of Christina, but I don't think it was more than that.

My time to contemplate my feelings was cut short though. As soon as the door closed behind Christina, Bert, who had obviously been faking sleep, was on her feet and moving towards me.

In the blink of an eye, Bert had flung her robe over her head, and I was staring at the biggest breasts I had ever seen. They dominated the room. Bert also had a very thin waist and a tight round ass that had to be seen to be believed. Bert's body appeared to be that of a much taller woman, just smashed down to her size. Her legs though well shaped were very short and rounded.

As she stopped in front of me, her boobs kept bouncing for a few seconds before they settled on her stomach. She reached up and grabbed my head on each side. Then she pulled me down until my mouth was level with one of her already rigid nipples.

"That's it Terry," she squeaked. "Suck my titty. Suck em' both."

She pushed me over to the sofa and attacked. The next thing I knew she had pushed me down onto the cushions, and with my mouth and head smothered in yards of soft yielding tit flesh, she attacked my dick with her lips. Then she climbed up me and lined her opening up with the head of my dick.

I almost went into shock as the sensitive tip of my organ entered her hot wet tunnel. Bert cried out as she thrust her hips forward sheathing me completely in her waiting scabbard with one thrust.

I reached down, grabbed two big handfuls of that soft spongy booty, and ground myself against her for all I was worth. It had been, as I said. A long time for me, so it wasn't long before my balls were boiling.

"Bert..." I warned.

"M' on the pill. Let it go," she gasped through clenched teeth. She wrapped her legs so tightly around my waist that I could barely move as she lay her head back and screamed, lost in her own orgasmic bliss. Her spasms and the reflexive clutching of her tight channel were too much, and I spurted deep inside of her.

"That wasn't bad for a first time," she gasped. "But as soon as I get mah breath back..." She reached for my spent little soldier and began gently rubbing even as my senses returned. A few moments late she licked the tip and even licked my balls. I was putty in her hands. Far sooner than I thought possible, I was as hard as a rock again. The second time lasted far longer. I took her on her knees with her ass in the air while holding onto those huge soft tits. Bert slammed her ass into my pelvis and hard as she could and when we finally came, I was worn out and a little afraid.

"I want you to fuck my ass next," she said. It took me a while plus a nap to get the strength, but I did. That was all we did that day. We fucked and napped and then fucked some more. Then another nap and more fucking. Bert never seemed to get enough. While we were slowly rocking together side by side, the phone rang. Bert reached out and answered it, without us disengaging.

"Hello," she said. Her voice showed some tension, but I was sure the person on the other end had no idea what was going on. She just reached back then and handed me the phone.

It was Christina. She wanted to know if I wanted her to pick up something for dinner on her way home, or if I wanted to cook something together. I opted for having her bring home Chinese food. I figured that would give us time to get cleaned up, and get the condo aired out.

As I hung up the phone, I tried to get up but Bert pinned me in place by pressing her ass against me and sandwiching me between her ass and the back of the sofa.

"Make me cum one more time, first," she said already thrusting back against me with snakelike contractions of her waist.

An hour later when Christina arrived home, she found me on the phone talking to my brother. A fully clothed Bert sat on the sofa, smiling like a Cheshire cat.

"Why does it smell like..." began Christina.

"Because we were fuckin' all day we had ta..." began Bert.

"I was going to say air freshener," said Christina. "She looked so hurt that even Bert was affected.

"It is air freshener, No tits," spat Bert. "I tried to make lunch for us and burned up one a yer pots. I don't know how to cook on that kind of stove."

Bert was brilliant. It was her idea to put a couple of pots on the stove with some lunch meat in them and let them burn.

"The only thing stronger than the smell of fresh pussy is the smell of burnt meat," she'd said. Once the kitchen filled with the smell of smoke, we scraped the pans, sprayed air freshener all over the condo, took separate showers, and waited for Christina to come home.

Christina was obviously relieved. She could smell the air freshener, and if she sniffed hard enough, she could make out the smell of the burnt pan and meat under that. However, the sex smell was wiped out.

As we ate, Christina reached under the table and grabbed my hand. Whether it was out of guilt for what I'd done, or genuine feeling, I squeezed hers back.

Before we could finish eating someone was at the door.

"Shit, this place has been popular lately," said Christina, as she went to the door. Behind her back, Bert whispered, "That's so cute." She was making gestures that mimicked Christina holding my hand. "It's so ... high school." Whispered Bert.

"Hey, where the hell is my plate?" laughed my brother, Ray, as he stepped inside the condo. Another man who I recognized as one of my PI's techs came in lugging a briefcase full of equipment with him.

It took him about twenty minutes to set up whatever it was he had brought with him. And then we gathered around a computer screen and watched.

"Nice house," quipped Bert, looking at the video of my house.

"Thanks, I'm probably going to redecorate, though when this is all over," said Christina.

Bert just laughed louder and harder.

Ray and I just looked at each other in confusion. Neither of us understood women.

"Anyway," began Ray. "Guess who showed up to stay with Britney today? Her cousin."

"Britney doesn't..." I began and then I saw him on the screen. Anger flooded through me. "That's him," I said.

"He's kinda' hot," said Bert.

"I think the two of you were meant for each other," smiled Christina.

"So far there's been a lot of hinting around and arguing, but they haven't said anything we can use," said the techie.

We sat around watching and listening. Fred seemed to be nervous. We all picked up on that just from watching him. We got the idea that he was expecting me to jump out at him at any moment. Britney, on the other hand, was so overcome with a mixture of guilt and grief that her actions were hard to read.

On one hand, she spent most of her time following him around making sure that he didn't touch any of my things. I wanted to hug her when she prevented him from even entering the garage where the parts for my 67 were stored.

On the other hand, I couldn't wait to watch them in bed together. I was so filled with anger that I wanted to run out of there and kill the both of them.

It was actually Bert, who pointed out several pertinent facts to me.

"She thinks you're dead, remember?" she said. "You should probably also remember that she's terrified out of her mind and feeling extremely guilty. She isn't having sex with him as much as she is punishing herself and making sure that she isn't alone."

"You women always stick together," I said.

"Terry, look at her," she said pointing to the screen. "Does her face look like she's getting any type of enjoyment from this?"

I finally glanced at the screen. "Since you married her, you must've fucked her a few times, right?" asked Bert.

"Oh yeah!" I said. "We used to..." I stopped. "What's your point, Bert?"

"Are her hips moving? Look at her face. Mentally, she isn't even there. She's just letting him do her, so she isn't alone," said Bert. "They're both terrified that your ghost will show up and haunt them for what they did to you."

"Shit, I wish we could give it to them," I said. "I wish there was a way that I could really send my ghost there."

"Holy Shit, that's it," said Christina. She jumped up and grabbed the phone. Christina was talking animatedly into the phone and then hung up ten minutes later leaving us all perplexed.

"He'll fly right out. He's between gigs right now. But he starts a movie in a week, so we have to have this wrapped up before then," she said proudly.

"Christi, who are we talking about?" I asked.

"My brother," she said proudly.

"Is he a movie star?" asked a very interested Bert.

"Nope, he's kind of a geek," said Christina. "But he's a special effects wizard. He was a part of the team who put together that Michael Jackson performance at the awards show. If they can do that whole dance in front of a live audience. Convincing two people that your ghost is in front of them won't be very hard."

The next morning Ray went to the airport to pick up Christina's brother. He wasn't what any of us expected. He was big, but also very nerdy. He seemed to be kind of clumsy and uncoordinated, but when he spoke about computers and science, he was on the ball. He had brought a lot of rented equipment with him and gave me a bill that was in the low five figures.

He stared at Bert as if she was from a different planet, but then most men did. "Ya don't have ta worry," she whispered to me. "Ah wouldn't fuck that nerd with someone else's dick."

The next day was split between watching things deteriorate between Fred and Britney, and watching Christi's brother, Alvin, assemble what he needed from a bunch of computers and lasers, and beam splitting mirrors.

When Christina left to go and talk to the insurance company and arrange to collect on my insurance policy Alvin, and a couple of other technicians set up three scenes. One in our living room, one on my porch and one in the street in front of my house. Each of the scenes required a small array of hidden lasers and and a small computer to control and synchronize the feeds.

That night I was ready for my performance. We had rented an empty store in town for my performances and to store the equipment. I had no idea of how the technology actually worked. All I knew was that I had to stand in a certain place, and a laser would hit a beam splitting mirror. Part of the remaining beam would be spread and capture my image; the other part would hit another mirror and be reflected differently. Both parts of the beam would be directed and captured, and my head started to spin after that. All I know is that it worked and it could be sent electronically to anywhere that the lasers and the computer necessary to control the image was set up.

That evening we gathered around and watched the two of them on the computer screen. I stood by ready to go. "Tee heeeee!" I screamed, while kicking my leg out and grabbing my crotch.

"Do you want me to grab that for you?" asked Christina. Bert just laughed and shook her head.

"Get ready," yelled Alvin. I had no idea what to do. I jumped into my spot and just stood there. I watched on the screen as Fred the steroid king came into the living room, took one look at what really appeared to be me and stood there shaking in terror before running back up the stairs to Britney.

We all high fived each other and watched them. They were even more terrified, and Britney was even more torn with guilt.

The next evening would be even better. During the day, Bert fixed my brakes and put the wheels back on my car while Alvin fiddled with his equipment. While Alvin modified his setup and went out to purchase or rent a couple of more things he thought could be useful, Christina and I found ourselves alone.

She melted into my arms and started to kiss me. It felt wrong, but I cared so much for her that I didn't want to reject her. She took off her clothes and all I could do was to compare her in my mind to Britney. Christina had a very nice body. Her small upturned, perky breasts seemed perfect for her frame. She was perfect all over. As we melted together, her breathing became heavier, and she looked into my eyes with nothing but love.

"I love you, Terry," she told me. "You don't have to say it back. I know it 's going to take you a while to get over Britney. Your loyalty is one of the things I love most about you. You'll know when you feel it."

That evening was even more intense. Britney was beginning constantly to argue and fight with Fred. Fred told her that as soon as they got the insurance money he was gone. He'd been on the phone trying to get something all day long.

She even refused to cook for him. They went out to a fast-food restaurant to get dinner. That pissed Fred off because as a body builder, he had to maintain a certain diet.

As they walked inside the house, Bert revved my engine several times. The sound was transferred to the array of tiny speakers that we had buried on the front lawn. Hearing that sound sent them into a frenzy of activity. Fred was so afraid that he pushed Britney out of the way to get back inside of the house.

They argued about it. Britney swore she recognized the sound of my car. Fred, on the other hand, was in denial spurred by his fear.

When they walked back inside the house and saw the holographic me, they both turned as white as sheets. I had to admit that I was enjoying the look of fear in Fred's eyes.

The next evening would be my crowning achievement. I intended to scare the shit out of them. However, it didn't work out the way I expected. The plan was that we would hit them from all sides. First, they'd hear the car from outside again. When they came outside they would see the hologram of me in the front yard. They would run inside of the house and my hologram would appear inside of the house, coming after them.

We wanted to get them to blame each other for my death or at least to admit to doing it. We were very sure that they would crack. They were already sniping at each other. Alvin found a way to use video footage for the holograms. That was a good thing because I wanted to be there when the police swept in to take them away to jail.

Ray and I along with several other police officers, were hiding in the back yard across the street as the show began. At least that much had gone the way we expected.

We were in constant contact with Alvin, who would let us know what was going on inside of the house.

Alvin told us that it might be a good time to start because the two of them were at each other's throats. I was rubbing my hands in glee as the performance began. If my brother hadn't cautioned me about being quiet or risk giving everything away, I would have inserted my best super villain laugh.

We heard the sound of my Mustang's engine revving. God damn, it sounded amazing. I wished at that moment that it sounded as good inside of the car while I drove it as it did from outside of the car.

Suddenly as we watched, just as we had planned the door opened and they both came running out to look around. I was amazed how real the holograms looked. It really looked as if my car was in the street outside of the house. I watched as the door opened, and it appeared that I got out of the car.

Then the plan went to hell. We could see Fred recoil in fear. However, Britney acted in a completely different manner.

"Terry, I made a mistake," she screamed. "But I never stopped loving you."

"Love this," screamed Fred. Fred was a very big man. He wasn't used to being afraid of anyone or anything, so he had gotten something he thought would even the odds. Fred pulled out a gun and started shooting at the holographic image of me. The bullets passed right through and into the house across the street. I found out later that Fred had bought a gun loaded with silver bullets. Someone had told him that silver bullets could stop a ghost.

Everything went into slow motion from that point. Everyone acted on instinct. When Britney saw Fred shooting at the hologram, she reacted on instinct. She threw herself between Fred and the image.

Fred seeing that the silver bullets he had paid so much money for weren't stopping the hologram continued to shoot; Britney was hit more than once, and went down.

I never would have thought it was possible, but somewhere inside of me something snapped, and I ran from cover and threw myself on top of Britney to protect her. That was when Fred snapped. He saw two of me and started shooting at both. Something hit me in the shoulder and in the head causing me to black out.

When the fog lifted for me, it was two days later. My throat was as dry as the Sahara, and my left shoulder hurt like hell. I also had a headache to end all migraines. I heard voices and crying.

"For God's sake, Britney, shut up," growled Bert.

"This is all my fault," sobbed Britney beside me.

"It really is," I mumbled. "Can you guys be quiet. I have a headache. I got shot in the head."

"No you didn't," spat Bert. "Fred hit a rock with a ricochet. The rock hit you in the side of the head. They did pull a slug out of your shoulder though. After a few weeks to heal and some PT, you'll be as good as new. We won. Be happy."

"Is Fred in jail?" I asked. "Did he confess?"

"No and no," quipped Bert. "Fred won't be confessing to anything, since he's deader than disco. Your brother put two in his chest. It was a beautiful thing. A perfect grouping. I swear there was less than a half inch between the two shots. I wanted to measure them in the morgue, but they wouldn't let me."

1...345678