One-Woman Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie followed Toni down the short hallway, and heard the sounds of a party well in progress. She smelled delightful food and realized she hadn't eaten since the quick lunch with her husband. She knew that by now he would be worried terribly. She was comforted that by now he has found her open studio and her waiting car. She knew he would find her. Perhaps the party would allow her to slip away and get help.

Cassie followed Toni down the short hallway and through a closed door into a dark room. As Cassie moved tentatively into the dark space, she suddenly felt strong hands grab her arms and bright light suddenly defined a small room. She immediately identified Sean and Carl, now wearing black formal wear. Toni seemed to enjoy the look of fear on Cassie's face so she steeled herself to deprive this mad woman of the satisfaction.

Before her was a large wooden picture frame of beautiful polished dark wood with gold trim. The men moved her carefully into the center of the frame and extend her hands outward and above her to two shiny, cold silver handles and clasped her wrists with soft but secure straps. Her feet were lifted and placed together on a small platform and strapped securely with soft leather bindings.

Sean and Carl then moved to either side and easily lifted the entire frame and moved to follow Toni. A door was opened and as Cassie held tightly to the handholds to steady herself she found herself carried into the large, now-empty foyer with the three paintings from earlier in the day. They moved her next to the large acrylic and placed the frame securely into the larger structure. A dark curtain was placed in front of the frame and suddenly Cassie was alone.

Cassie felt more helpless and concerned than she had the entire day. What crazed psychopaths would she encounter next. The contrasts around her were enormous, the forced treatments, the elegant surroundings,..."what did it all mean?", she mused.

In a moment she heard footsteps and animated voices approach. She heard the sounds of high-heeled shoes against the marble floor and the low voices of men, indicating a mixed group. She heard Jim begin to speak and the group quieted.

"I hope you have all enjoyed the evening so far," he said, which prompted a spontaneous chorus of appreciative exclamations and applause.

"Our group has been founded on the appreciation of beautiful works of art and Toni and I have attempted to continue to provide some new and exciting works for all of you."

"Our featured artist, Cassie has provided stunning visual stimulus in her beautiful creations here before you that you have enjoyed all evening but you will find she can offer additional stimulus on more than just a visual level."

Cassie began to chill. Her mind ran through all sorts of scenarios....was she in danger?

Jim continued and said, "And now Toni and I would like to present the masterwork of our evening's enjoyment."

Cassie saw Jim and Toni approach the frame from opposite sides and reach up to two black ropes extending from the top of the frame holding the dark curtain. She tensed as they pulled together and the curtain fell to the marble floor.

She was met with the sight of a group of at least 30 men and women; formally dressed in expensive evening attire. Cassie surveyed the group and saw everyone was trim and handsome with a range of age seemingly between 30 and 60. The women wore expensive evening wear and fine jewelry.

The group responded with appreciative applause and Cassie was again struck with the severe contrast of the event. There was something deep inside her that enjoyed the appreciative looks but the forced nature of her participation made the event truly incomprehensible. The reaction of the crowd to a captive woman appeared to be a completely natural event to his audience.

After a few moments she saw Jim and Toni grab the frame and then Cassie realized it was designed to spin around. They slowly turned the frame so that Cassie was facing away from the group.

She saw Toni approach from her side and felt a soft black cloth placed over her eyes and Toni carefully tied the soft cloth behind her head, blinding her to the bright light of the foyer.

She felt a strong hand placed on her hip and felt Jim's fingers find the zipper and ease it down. She felt the silk ease from her hips and the weight of the dress fall to her shoulders. She felt Jim's fingers delicately grasp the front of the silk neckline and felt smaller fingers deftly unfasten the small clasps at the shoulder straps. Now the only thing holding the silk over her body were the strong fingers at the neck.

Suddenly she felt the fingers release and the shiny fabric slid quickly and effortlessly away from her body and pool around her ankles. She felt her nipples stiffen as the silk slid over them. She heard an appreciative gasp from the crowd and more applause. After a long pause she felt the frame turned again and she knew she was being turned to face the crowd.

She was surprised that instead of embarrassment she felt elation,

She felt beautiful and gloriously naked.

As the applause again quieted she heard Jim speak again.

"As our group often says, art is meant to be enjoyed." "Let us return to the dining room and enjoy all the sensations we have to offer."

Cassie felt the frame lifted again, assumedly by the strong arms of Sean and Carl. She felt herself carried a short distance and the strong smells of food told her she was being taken to the dining room. She felt the movement of the frame stop and she sensed the feel of soft upholstery behind her, she felt her hands being unbound but instead of release they were secured in new clasps above her head against the soft cushion.

She began to panic but heard Toni's voice say, "Steady my dear, beautiful works of art can be enjoyed in many different displays." Cassie could only guess at her meaning.

She felt Toni's hands steady her shoulders and sensed the heavy frame being taken away after her feet were unbound. She felt the cushion behind her begin to give and tensed by felt Toni's steadying hand. The cushion pitched back until she was almost horizontal. Around her she heard conversation and the sounds of glass and silverware. Another bizarre contrast as her naked from was now displayed as people milled nearby apparently enjoying a meal.

She heard Jim again speak, "Enjoy all the delights in this room." "I hope there is something to satisfy all your senses."

Cassie felt Toni's hands on her ankles now and her legs were spread shoulder width apart and secured in soft but secure bindings. Cassie felt soft warm fingers delicately explore her skin. First only two, but soon more and more hands.

She became lost as hands moved freely about her body, finding the spots of her body that were the most sensitive, places that only her husband knew of. As time passed she floated on a sea of constant arousal, she lost count of the orgasms she felt. Hands and fingers gave way to lips and tongues as she was explored. Eventually she felt warm flesh next to her face, the unmistakable scent of a hard male, brushed gently by her nostrils. She felt the firm organ trace the outline of her lips and she willingly turned her head and parted her lips to take the stranger to her mouth. At the same time more hands and lips explored her and she drifted into a state of ecstasy she had never before achieved.

The exhaustion finally claimed her. She remembered the slowly quieting environment around her. Despite her binds, she was amazingly comfortable and must have drifted asleep.

She roused to feel the binds released from her legs and then her arms released and gently placed at her side.

She felt strong hands help her to a sitting position and in her hypersensitive state she felt even the subtle live motion of the breasts move against her body.

As she began to remember where she was and the circumstances that brought her there she felt familiar hands steady her shoulders from behind. She felt the blindfold eased away from her face for the first time in seemingly hours. The light blinded her as she adjusted from the blindfold and as her eyes began to focus she heard her husband say.....

"Happy birthday, Darling."