Onesie is the Loneliest Number

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clock read 11:35pm when the door to my room opened and she entered, closing it behind herself silently. My small reading lamp made her look even more immaculate, hair in a messy ponytail, stands loose beside her face. I met her half way across my room and we kissed as though we'd been apart for years.

"How long do we have?" I asked her, brushing hair behind her ear.

"He's asleep. We can do whatever we want, for as long as we want," she noticed the glint in my eyes and she mischievously smiled. "And what do you want?"

Even after all we'd shared I could feel myself blushing as I ran fantasies through my head.

"Actually, there is something I've wanted to do since I gave you this," I admitted as I ran my hand down the arm of her onesie.

"Darling you can do anything," she assured me.

"You might think it immature," I questioned.

"Never," she affirmed.

I subtly nudged her toward the edge of the bed and coaxed her to bend forward, her hands down on the mattress.

"I like this already," she giggled and I reminded her to be quiet as I moved behind her.

No more shaking hands and fumbling fingers; with confidence I took hold of the flap and unbuttoned. Her ass was perfect in my eyes and I told her so, Mom wiggling it in response as my cock made its way out of my boxer shorts.

I knelt down behind her and for a few seconds just took the sight in, her rounded buttocks, the dark crevice between. And then I was upon her. My face pressed between those peachy globes. Already wet, my nose and mouth made contact with her pussy, sliding up and down her silky folds. I breathed in her perfume, smearing my nose from the tip of her crack all the way over asshole and labia to her pubic bone. My tongue followed the lead. Licking along the same path as she pushed her rear back onto me, forcing my tongue into her ass, into her vagina.

I took my cock in hand and with mere strokes I was on the edge of orgasm and realizing I needed to break. Mom seemed disappointed when I stood behind her but got over it as I raised her up and lowered her onesie down her body. Naked she stood before me. 28 years my senior and as beautiful a woman as I could ever hope to love. And she was my mother.

Her hands reached out for my shorts and lowered them, a laugh escaping her as my cock bounced back with pride, pointed squarely at her, its inspiration. Finally together, naked, we lay upon my bed and I was inside her. So natural it felt. My hard-on filling her vagina like a hand in glove. Perfectly fitted. She stroked her nails down my back to my buttocks as I thrust inside her, clenching me, pulling me deeper and encouraging harder, longer penetration.

And then she was upon me, taking control. I lay back and looked up at her. Her perfect breasts, the face of an angel, a year of exercise sculpting her body to a thing of beauty. And that mat of pubic hair. I stroked my fingers down through her locks, finding her clit as she lifted and descended around my erection. Pleasing her as she clutched her breasts, pinching her nipples until I felt her pussy quivering. Her mouth open and head thrown back as she came, a flood of fluid upon my groin.

I rose up and held her in my lap as her orgasm continued. My arms around her body, a patch of my mother's wetness around my buttocks.

"Now you," she managed to sigh, and with her pussy squeezing my cock, the slightest of thrusts on my behalf, I was cumming inside her. Joined at the crotch, connected by an orgasm and an unbreakable familial bond. Spurt after spurt of semen shot from me. My real birthday present, the most intimate of gifts a son can offer his mother. We kissed, Mom biting down on my tongue as my cock twitched its last flow, my balls emptied inside her.

Under my sheets we lay together. My cock had decided not to soften; happy to stay inside her as we cuddled; not fucking, just connected.

"Was it the active wear?" Mom whispered, following her question with a kiss on my neck.

My cock answered for me, pulsing inside her as I pictured her in the kitchen that day, her orange leggings, the tight blue top.

"It was like I saw you as a woman for the first time," I confessed. "Not just my mom."

"It was almost my final attempt to get you to notice me!" She confessed.

"What?"

She sat up on my groin, her hands on my chest.

"Jake, I've been flirting with you for years," she shook her head almost pityingly. "Ever since..." She paused.

"Ever since what?"

"Since your father cheated on me."

The admission was news to me.

"What!? When, with who?" I asked, concerned.

"It's not important," she half smiled, leaning forward and stroking the side of my face. " But it made me think about the men in my life, who I wanted to be with. Who I loved most."

I ran my hands up from her hips to beneath her arms.

"And you chose me?"

"I chose you."

She fell forward and again we kissed.

"You know Dad thinks you're having an affair," I confided. "He mentioned it to Dale, who told Hannah, who told me!"

Mom quietly laughed. "Well I kind of am!"

"This isn't an affair Mom," I stated. "As far as I'm concerned we're together now. Ours is the relationship."

Her pussy squeezed around me in response and I lifted my groin into her as a gentle knock came from the door.

"Judith," my father's voice came from the other side. "I know you're in there. Will you come out please?"

Days before I would have been worried by his presence. With the information I now had, I welcomed his intrusion in our lovemaking. Let it be out in the open I thought. I rose from the bed full of fire but Mom settled the beast, pressing a hand on my chest as she reached for her onesie.

"Just relax Darling," she whispered. "We'll deal with this."

She opened the door on him fully dressed in jeans and a jacket. In the middle of the night, the sight was strange.

"We were just talking," Mom attempted to quell any unrest and although leaving out a great deal, she wasn't lying.

"Please just come with me," Dad blankly stated and looked at me over Mom's shoulder. "The both of you."

Even I could smell the sex in the room, there was no doubt he knew what had been going on between Mom and I yet he seemed so calm.

I put on a t-shirt and followed Mom down the hallway toward the brightly lit kitchen and immediately saw the glossy photos on the table.

Even from the other way around I knew what they were of. Mom and I at her office. At the restaurant. On the street. Kissing, caressing each other. Generally acting in a manner unlike mother and son. And the final nail in the coffin; in the car, Mom reaching for the ignition before her head disappeared below the window-line, no doubt to what she performed.

"You followed us?" Mom looked at my father who shook his head.

"I used a private investigator," he admitted. "Have been for the last six months. Funny; today was his last day."

I didn't know what reaction he was hoping for by showing the photos but it certainly wasn't mine as I laughed in his face.

"This is great Mom," I turned to her. "It's out in the open. Now we only have to tell Hannah."

Dad's face dropped.

"You're proud of this? It's incest," Dad exclaimed.

"And it's beautiful," I added.

Mom seemed to share my optimism.

"Actually Jake, some of these photos are pretty good."

"Yeah, I like this one at the crossing," I agreed, holding up the image.

"What? You like...what is this? You aren't ashamed?" Dad challenged.

I wrapped an arm around Mom's waist and drew her into me.

"No Dad," I spoke for both of us. "We're not ashamed. It's you that should be ashamed. You hired someone to follow her! Seriously? When I hear you're the one that was actually unfaithful."

He looked taken aback by my accusation.

"You don't speak Jake," he pointed a finger. "In fact, you're leaving this house. Tonight!" He accentuated.

"Ah actually I didn't vote for that Gavin," Mom disagreed. "This house is a democracy right? I think it's best YOU go."

"I second that," I enthusiastically concurred.

"What? I...well, ridiculous. Where do you expect me to go?" Dad asked, bewildered at our now open incestuous relationship.

"Frankly I don't care," Mom levelled. "But if you need a new iron and matching board to get set up somewhere, well I think I can help you out with that."

Dad was flabbergasted. He made an effort to pick up the photos from the table but I stopped him.

"Actually leave them Dad," I stated. "There's some I'd like to get framed."

Mom giggled and hugged my arm as Dad despondently turned and headed for the door.

*

And there you have it; now you're up to speed. That was more than two months ago and the final confirmation of divorce came in the mail today. I walked from the post box into what was now our house and called out for Mom to inform her of the expected letter.

"In the bedroom Jake," she called from my room and I ventured down the hallway and stopped short as I entered.

She had assumed the position. Hands on the mattress, her bare ass presented to me framed in the open flap of the onesie.

"Thought you might be hungry Baby," Mom smiled over her shoulder at me and wiggled her bottom in conjunction.

As I began lowering my pants I thought of the sales assistant that had recommended the pajamas in the first place and reasoned, I probably did win the 'best present' award after all.

*

The end.

Thank you for reading.