All Comments on 'Open Relationship Gone Awry Ch. 01'

by blindedwithscience

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Alpha male

If I was David I certainly would drop Katie, his fianc'e, like a hot potato. David certainly isn't going to be competing with Michael and Katie is worshiping Michael's equipment. There are far too many fish in the sea and Katie is looking for variety prior to the wedding so you know this will only continue after marriage. Michael is the alpha male here. Nicely written and interesting dilemma for David but right now he seems transfixed and confused as Michael now demands him to clean up Katie for the next round. Good story, and maybe David will wake up before it is too late. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
<--- Fetish

Sorry bro, voted a "1"

I understand Lit sometimes places stories in the wrong category - authors have to step up and make sure their submissions get into the correct spot

stargazer_bardstargazer_bardabout 13 years ago
\

What david needs to do is kick mike in the balls so hard he shoots blood out his cock. then chuck him and his x-gf out the door.

Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
OK start

Oh well, he can kiss this fiance off, because she is way too impressed with a big cock attached to an asshole. If she can't see what this guy is, then there is no future for them and she is going to be used and abused. David needs to lay down the law once he survives the evening and he would be better off to walk out before the second chapter starts. It is not going to do any good, but never let a jerk like this get the upper hand over you.

I see anon is here again lobbying to have stories put in his choice of categories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good start

I gave it five stars, but I hope you don't just follow a worn-out plot line and disappoint us in the next installment. Let's see something hot but more creative than the typical alpha-slut-wimp story.

You have the talent to make this interesting.

fregenfregenabout 13 years ago
Better to know now

Before you actually married her. That would have been a very bad mistake.<P>

She wants other guys. She already had it all set up when she asked you while having sex. The meeting was already set for the next day.<P>

If you had not given permission she would have gone (eventually) behind your back. But you played into her hands.<P>

Now she knows.<P>

Michael kisses better than you.<P>

Michael has a much better body than you.<P>

Michael treats her like a slut and she likes it. Something she would never have allowed you to do.<P>

When you wanted to leave she insisted you stay and watch. She doesn't care what watching will do to your ego.<P>

Michael is about to fuck her senseless. Much better than you ever could. And she will love it. And she will want it again and again no matter what you want.<P>

When Michael moves on she will want to repeat the experience with other men.<P>

In a way it is good that Michael is an asshole. That way the experience is seen for what it is without any sugarcoating.<P>

Decision time. Is this the kind of marriage you want? Where your wife fucks other men? At least you are going in with your eyes open. Actually since you are interested in hooking up with other women perhaps neither of you should be getting married at all. At least not now.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
what a load of crap

She probably had already fucked the guy and had it all arranged before hand and he couldnt figure out she was playing him? And after the late arrival and lack of manners, he stayed at the club why? And when he wanted to take her and ball her he allowed them in his place, why? The guys an azzhole, the girl is a stupid slut, why would someone even want to associate with her? And where is the sexual history and medical checkups? This is shear cuck bullshit, top to bottom. Put it in fetish where it belongs. Yeah it would have change my relationship with her to, her shit out the door, and never even recognizing she existed again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hurry and publish the next one.

This one was pretty good, but it should have been a multipage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
such pathetic people

Wow! such sad and pathetic morons! no wonder the universities are filled with Asians and the country in deep recession

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
which way to go

unless David leaves and skipping his fiancé for good, this story is just another bullshit about a cuckold accepting anything form a woman just to please her because he loves her, barff

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
Agree with Fregen on this . . .

David needs to concentrate on his doctoral thesis in physics. Does he really want to be humiliated and cuckolded by his fiance as he develops his career? She is not marriage material, and she does not really love him. Or, if this is the British way, and I assume that the author is a Brit since "trollop" and other cues in the writing lead me to believe he/she is, then it's no wonder we had to help them during WWII. He's a scientist, not a muscle-bound gym freak, so a wrestling match with Adonis is not his forte. He'd just be beaten up unless he has a weapon (and in the UK, one cannot have one, LOL). It's clear his fiance pictures him as physically weak by the way she treats him towards the end of part 1. And it's also obvious she would not tolerate the idea of David having a fling with a hot chick (as shown when she gets jealous of Michael looking at other girls in the club), so this is not an equal relationship any longer. The marriage should be canceled IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I Can Hope

I can hope that you get creative with the next chapter and not just use the formulaic (you like science if your name is a clue) cuckold-voyeur outcome. Besides, if our "hero" is indeed intelligent, he should be able to plan an effective strategy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The Stupidity of These Writers

(You certainly have no grounds for calling them authors!) is that they would NEVER wear secondhand clothes, but would happily (must be the cuckold fetish) commit to and continue with a well-used secondhand woman.

ryu77ryu77about 13 years ago
Nicely written...

too bad it follows the typical humilliation formula. Then the girl will get addicted, not sleep with her fiance again, fuck only the asshole, will get in gang bangs, etc etc etc......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I'll agree with the others

Dave must really be a wimp to put up with this crap. Actually guys with big dicks have a hard time getting pussy. most gals want thier cunt to be nice and tight. Only a skank wants a big cock. Kate is not married to Dave yet and if Dave had any sense at all he would get out. Kate is stupid and micheal is a supreme asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
1 Star

Wimp all the way. Any man with any pride or any kind of backbone would either have left the room and burned all the gf clothes and anything else she owned. Then burn assholes car and then go back in with a 2x4 or 2x6 chunk of wood and beat the hell out of the asshole. Then put the asshole and bitch out the door and into the gutter where they both belong. Then he should go buy a gun and shoot himself, he got himself into this stupid mess. He has only himself to blame. But writers like this wannabe cuckster live out their dreams through these characters until they do it for real, if they haven't already. Good job they are not married no need to divorce the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great start

great start to a story. I like his "dickish" nature. it will be interesting to see how she begins to tolerate Michael's abuse of David just so she can get "more". Im curious to see if it will affect any of their normal romantic rituals such as anniversaries etc. Write more soon!

blindedwithscienceblindedwithscienceabout 13 years agoAuthor
A note from the author

Thanks for the feedback. First, I should probably emphasize that this is *fiction* and also the first time I've written anything for public consumption. The characters and situation are an amalgam and I picked a simple but common fetish so as to not make things too difficult my first time around. My choice of first person might be confusing but I'm not David and my SO isn't Katie.

The second chapter is already written and just needs a bit of cleanup and the third is complete but still draft status.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
2 more !

I hope you have made them more interesting cause this one isn't. If you made him accept her fucking around in the future, at least let him get his own pleasure from a better girl. Maybe one who would be real marriage material. Oh, and no cleaning up for asshole, but let him overcome his shock and find his ball's and explain in a logical and civil way that she can clearly understand that she's all Michael's now and he's through with her. That would be a good stand for a Phd candidate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Absolutely Fucking Awesome! Loved it. Some more of the same please!!

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
Good story.

I get the appeal to many here about the cuck stories. Not for me though. Nonetheless, I liked this story up to the point where the protagonist stayed instead of walking out the door. That's where the story degenerated into a cliched zwieback drivel saga so typical here. The cartoon portrayal of Michael reinforced this. Look, I realize that both the undergrads have maturity issues, and therein lies an excuse to rationalize this story...but it was as if the author suddenly switched gears and started writing "down" to the reader. As that reader, that pissed me off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
To the author: please stop

Literotica used to actually have erotic stories on men and women connecting having fun and having great sex. Lately it has been nothing but wimp cuck stories over and over. All the same. The wimp cuck never fights back he never wins. What the fuck is wrong with you people, have you absolutely no self pride or worth?

Don't you realize this need for humiliation is a desperate sign of mental illness? You need to freaking get therapy fast.

Please stop writing, plea stop this obsession with pathetic wimp cucks. The fact is that those bronze studs have likely been doing steroids since they were 17 and their cock and balls have shruken down to the size of hamsters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

They deserve each other and Dave needs to have them continue elsewhere - if that is their choice. In his place, they are such twits.

Easy choice here, fantasy for one and hell for another, and tell the reason to go to hell. Well, the appeal of the big cock bad boy. Get AWAY

from them, immediately

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
gave you a 5

..mainly just to counter the fucktards who can't seem to figure out what the Loving Wives category is about.

I actually figure that they read stuff like this, find it extremely exciting, pull their little 4" puds, and then feel guilty about it afterward. So, they spew their hatred of themselves all over your ratings and your comment section. It's kind of like the closet fag who goes out and gets his dick sucked, then gay-bashes the guy.

bartolobartoloabout 13 years ago
Good story; hope it's not a generic type of story

This story isn't happening in Jacksonville, Florida, and Micheal really isn't sometimes referred to as Doug, I assume (I'm thinking of DQS's story "When We Were Married")?

It is that women would regard Michael is a class act. But is Katie going to either drop OR lose her devoted boyfriend over this? That is, will she become addicted to what Michael has to offer her?

Your writing is clear and very concise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

1 STAR to counter the fucktards that write stupid pathetic comments about other readers comments and then jerk off to cuckold wimp stories and then get their tiny micropricks sucked by thier boyfriends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
To: Wonder_One & "gave it 5 stars-anon" .....

Get some professional help because seriously mentally challenged and/or complete frigging stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I don t know yet..

If hubby accepts this, i think should be put in FETISH category.

LW is wives enjoying themselves, not about cuckoldry.Some cheating may happen, but when you put male humiliation ahead of wife enjoying the sex or when wife enjoy sex degrading husband its a FETISH

(PLH)

blindedwithscienceblindedwithscienceabout 13 years agoAuthor

I get that a lot of you don't like the content and have given the story a low rating based on that. I'm ok with that. What I was hoping for by leaving the comments open was to get some feedback on execution.

If you're thinking of leaving a comment that boils down to "I can't fap to this", just give it a one and move on. If you have something to add regarding the structure, characters or dialog I'd love to hear it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

You have written a cuckold wimp story that does not have a 'loving wife' in it, if she had any respect or love for her husband she would have kicked the would be lover in the balls and let her husband kick him out of the house. Swinging is one thing, having an open marriage is another thing making a husband a cuckold and humiliating him is a FETISH and belongs in that category. Put the next chapter in the FETISH category and you will get better scores and comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OK, blindedwithscience you wanna a input:

1-Your male character just passes all the time stunned.He almost don t cry, don t be with rage accepts everything around him like is everything OK;

2-Michael is clearly demeaning him, and he only snaps at Michael;

3-Katie CLEARLY have a HIDDEN agenda, and he does not think anything about it.

4-IF the story is about how the husband accepts his cuckoldry as a good thing and all the humiliation, your story should be put in FETISH category.Face it:If you write about a wife who likes to shit in husband face in what category would you put in?It s not for everyone taste...

I dont bash first time authors, its crude.

Sorry for my bad english, not my first(OK, not even my third) language.

(Paulo Lamas from Portugal)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome

awesome story...the negative comments are retarded

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Retarded story

The guy lies about his feelings at every turn and ignores his reactions to each situation, then wonders why things go wrong?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Why

At least they aren't married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

some notions should simply remain such. He can still get away from her,

with minimal damage from dealing with her

user110user110over 11 years ago
you need to change the orientation entry in your bio

from straight to repressed homosexual. quit drooling over your own male character, and find yourself.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickeralmost 10 years ago
What an Ass

Yet another cuck story with an ass for a boyfriend. Good story but can't imagine why a guy would ever go for this much less watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Missed opportunity

"When my fiancé Katie was riding my cock one evening and chose just seconds before I came to ask if I'd ever considered a more open relationship, I should have known it was one of those moments."

Yes...that is moment that he should have decided to get a better fiancé. He should have gotten up, washed his junk off and either dumped her. Hard or nice but firmly...but either way she should have been history at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just another sissy loser and a Cunt

At least he isn't married to this heartless Cunt and can dump the shank. But it looks like he will just turn into another pathetic Faggot. I hate wimps. Oh and that asshole Michael would have met Mr Louisville slugger.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiabout 7 years ago
No cuck warning so #1

because you can't vote lower. If a author wants to write this genre on this site he needs to warn you. Pass it on. TK

BigVic77BigVic77almost 5 years ago
Great writing!

The action goes way over the top, but that’s no bad thing. Looking forward to the rest of the story. Thanks!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 2 years ago

In agreement with diegotoadsticker... He's a wimp with a slut for a fiancee. He was a fool to let her convince him to be in an " open relationship ", since she ALREADY had a bastard picked to screw her. He should have just kicked her out at that point and be happy that they weren't married yet so no alimony. 1/5 stars

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 2 years ago

The letter after ABC (a big cock) is”D” (divorce, or dissolve the engagement). Why get married if she wants to fuck other men? I don’t see her offering to let him fuck other women. And Michael is obviously a bully who likely started in grade school. Obviously David does not get excited by this type of relationship. What’s in part 2, a tattoo over Katie’s pussy stating “for Michael’s horse cock only?” One star so far.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

total asshole. go get a baseball bat or large kitchen knife and "educate" him. or walk out and never go back, "fiancé" my ass.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Cuck tale, untagged scores 1/5

norcal62norcal62over 1 year ago

Emotional sickness. Story and author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous