All Comments on 'Open Window'

by AlmostTabby

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyabout 12 years ago
Oh my word

That was beautiful! 2 Fs for you, five stars and favorited.

ArieluArieluabout 12 years ago
Loved it

Keep it up! Love your story writing

GentleVikingGentleVikingabout 12 years ago
Love it

What a warm and heartfelt story. Very much enjoyed it.

Thank you for sharing your talent

ChynaMarieChynaMarieabout 12 years ago
this is so beauitful

I love love love this! I want this so much. Thanks for writing this <3

HoldingStacieDownHoldingStacieDownabout 12 years ago
JUST WOW !!!

What an Outstanding story . I loved every moment of this story . And with a HAPPY ending ,it's so sweet . great job .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The hottest part of this story ...

... was actually before the official sex began. That's rare and wonderful.

dirtymindpureheartdirtymindpureheartabout 12 years ago
great writing

The fact that this was a real love story, with the emphasis on both and story, made the "interracial" part an after-thought at most. This was so much better than the "I love black women's big asses" or "I fell in love with his 29 inch black dick" format.

wepewepeabout 12 years ago
Thank you

Thanks so much I can't tell you how long I have been waiting for another awesome interracial story! Hope to see more from you!

jbslegzjbslegzabout 12 years ago
how sweet!

This story was perfect. And you didn't leave us hanging for months....years.

I look toward to more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So true

Anonymous Hottest Part of The Story! The best part of the love story took place before the sex ever happened. By the time they did have sex it truly was a pure expression of their love! Wonderfully written love story. Definitely five stars!

AlmostTabbyAlmostTabbyabout 12 years agoAuthor
I have a question

Is it better to post the story all at once or break it up into chapters? I'm kinda annoyed with Lola Wants but I'm going to finish it but I have another story that's 99% finished but it's long and can easily be posted a chapter at a time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
All at once or in parts

Hi, I prefer all at once, I even read a story of more then 30 pages some weeks ago.

By the way, this one was a very good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent!

This was just a beautiful story and it was completed! Thank you!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 12 years ago
THIS DAMN STAR COUNTER!!!!

NOT GOING PAST FIVE STARS? WELL I'LL DO MY OWN DAMN STARS!!!

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************(whew!)

Truly one of my favs and now if you will excuse me, I need to go take a long cold bath :)

emj417emj417about 12 years ago
Every town has a Hawkins boy...

and you don't mess with him. I enjoyed this story and would love to read about each one finding someone. Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
this was a good story

Loved this story I see that u said u have another almost done but what about part 5 of Lola Wants?

peekingduckpeekingduckabout 12 years ago

I loved this so much. the banter between Nikki and David was priceless And of course I the Nikki and Damien honesty and love made me smile throughout the entire story! do the brother's get their own stories?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love

good job. I happy they can start their lifes anew.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago
Five Stars

Beautiful story!! Thanks

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
This

was a very beautiful story:>)

thia78thia78almost 12 years ago

awesome story really enjoyed!

storylover21storylover21almost 12 years ago
Beautiful

Wonderful story; it brought a smile to my face and it was so heart felt. I enjoyed it; thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Heartwarming story

I loved the content and your writing was beautiful. I am glad they are finally together...

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
WONDERFUL STORY

I hope I meet someone like Damien

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fucking amazing

Im speechless, by far one of the best stories I've read in here

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it...

Without sarcasm, I'm glad they were such good friends that she could trust him when he said how special to him she was in every way even though she knew he'd been with more than sixty other women...

Also almost sad that they each loved the other so much that they were both almost willing to settle for only being friends (even if it was the best of friends) rather than risk even that to let their full feelings be known to each other...

Beautifully written love story...

reneebanksreneebanksabout 10 years ago
So sweet!

I've always had a thing for friends becoming lovers, probably because there's so much already established trust in that kind of relationship that taking it to a physical place just seems like a no brainer. Love the interaction between Nik and Damien, and also the build up to an explosive culmination of their feelings for one another. Anyway, enough of my ramblings. I really enjoyed that and I thank you for sharing :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LOVED IT

By far the best story. Where is my Damin I'll wait for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
its always special to stumble upon a really good Author , who makes you smile

its always sad , when you go to their Profile & see that they are no longer writing

AlmostTabby wrote/posted 6 very fine submissions during 8 weeks.

nearly 30 months ago ,

and has posted nothing since.

if you loved this story as much as i did ,

please send the Author some Love & some polite & positive Feedback.

xxxhugsxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I always reread this amazing book

This book is absolutely beautiful. Pure perfection.

I'm upset I accidentally gave it a 4. It wouldn't let me correct it to 5, but please know, it's worth a 10!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
i didnt realise it was interracial

not that it mattered, the slow build up of love between these two was delightful love is colourblind

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Omg!

Same here. Should've been 5 star rating, not a 4. This is one of the best stories I have read on this site to date. I came very close to coming without even touching myself!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So beautiful

You have a magical way with words author. You truly are gifted.

Sweet2touchSweet2touchalmost 8 years ago
Just what I needed!

Great story! I loved the build up and the end did not disappoint!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
That was nice. Very nice.

Thank you.

felicityqueen12felicityqueen12over 6 years ago
Fairytale comes true

I loved how their relationship build up..how they started as best friends and ended up as lovers..loved it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really good

A bit rushed at the end, but the tone stayed constant which is a huge problem with many reluctant/unsure relationship tales. You didn't give details - usually a major complaint of mine - but it somehow fit these characters.

I'm wavering on the idea of pushing the epilogue further to include they had a daughter they named after his mom... but it's more of a 'feeling' not a 'need'.

Overall a solid 4 to 4.5 story, rounded to 5 for the solid way you told it.

J

illwindillwindalmost 6 years ago

I wouldn't say the ending was rushed. More like it just swept aside all the conflict in the story in a wholly unsatisfying way. Oh, not only is there justice but they also get millions of dollars? Well hooray for fairy tales! I mean, why not just have them win the lottery too? And Damien's band becomes the highest selling recording artists of all time! Oh, or maybe it turns out their mom was never really dead after all!

And they are all gonna live together? Well that's just weird.

I love a 'happily ever after' ending, but I think you went a little overboard with this one. Especially with how somber the rest of the story was.

bipaddlerbipaddlerover 3 years ago
This was beautiful!

One of my favorites on Literotica. I like a good steamy porn story as much as anyone, but a love story like this one is a real treasure. Thank you.

ScoratScoratalmost 3 years ago

“I’ve been bored.”

“So you ask me about my sex life?”

lol, if only we could all do that when we are bored.,,

Loved it!

HighByTheBeach_HighByTheBeach_over 2 years ago

Beautiful story, I loved the relationships everyone had with each other. Although, I do wish the ending could’ve been a part 2 of their story, still loved it though!

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

Well done! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

LadyvirgoLadyvirgo2 months ago

It was very romantic loved it

WillmottWillmottabout 1 month ago

Cute one. I like it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous