Orc Bait 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down and saw the fiery red hair and green mage robes. Aerowyn?! ...Who was I? I felt utter disorientation and confusion along with the overpowering lust. She looked at me with a confused expression as she panted heavily.

Then she came forward and pressed her lips into mine and kissed me passionately. I kissed her back, feeling the heat within me burning even hotter. Her hands were on my tits, groping and squeezing them, and it felt wonderful. I moved my arms up and grabbed her forcefully.

I could feel the firm breasts and leather texture of my jerkin in my hands as well as the intensified sensations of the kiss. It was very difficult to think straight, but it occurred to me that I was feeling what Aerowyn was feeling. I was linked with her, just like I was with Sierra. We stopped kissing and found ourselves both gasping for air.

The half-elf looked into my eyes, "Rohme...Your leathers...they're driving me wild!" The arousal charm she had placed on my leathers was affecting her, and in return, I was feeling her heightened arousal. It made the affect much more potent for both of us.

I felt fingers fervently rubbing along my wet cunt. I looked down and saw that it was Aerowyn rubbing her own pussy, and I was feeling it. Her fingers pushed inside, and we both moaned loudly. It felt so good, it was what our bodies were aching for. I forcefully groped at her tight body and she leaned down and started kissing and sucking at my neck.

It felt so amazing, I was getting lost in the carnal lust. But there was something niggling at the back of my mind. I took a deep breath and tried to come to my senses. I pushed Aerowyn off me and then slapped her hard in the face. She squealed in surprise, and I felt the hard stinging on my cheek. Her fingers pulled out from her wet cunt as I rolled over on top of her. She lay under me panting and looked at me questioningly.

"What did you do to me, Witch?!...I...I was you!"

"And I was you, Rohme...I linked our minds, joined us as one...But we were drawn into each others memories somehow. I didn't expect that. I don't fully understand it myself."

"I saw that you were telling the truth. I won't kill you, Aerowyn. Now break the link!"

The half-elf squirmed beneath me, "Nnnngh...We both need to get off."

I could feel the charged magical power building within me. "No, wait!"

Her hand came to my crotch, which was soaking wet under my leather pants. The magic was released into my body as a strong surge. My pussy convulsed wildly as I was hit with a powerful orgasm. We both screamed in unison as pulsing waves of carnal pleasure surged through us.

...

My heart was thudding strongly in my chest. Adrenaline was surging through me. I was afraid. I was indoors, completely naked and lying on a soft bed on my back. My pale slender legs were spread apart, and between them was the attractive brown-skinned ranger. She was naked too, her large round breasts hung from her chest. There was also a large brown cock poking out from her groin. That was what had me frightened.

"Eeeek, No wait!" I cried out. "We'll pleasure your new...appendage, but just calm down. Go easy, please!"

"Sure, I'll go as easy on you as the orcs went on me." She got hold of her cock and started rubbing the head along my slit. She was going to violate me. I had to do something. I was feeling quite drained, but focused on gathering my power to cast a spell.

"No you don't!" My magical thorny vine wrapped around her leg, injecting its venom. I didn't want to kill her, just make her pass out again. But this time it wasn't affecting her. She reached forward and twisted my nipple. Intense pain shot through me and I cried out. "Call it off!" she growled at me.

"Eeek! Okay, okay!!" I made the vine unwrap from her leg and dissipated the spell.

She let go of my nipple and thrust her hand in front of my face. "Didn't you notice my new ring? Greater Ring of Poison Resistance. It was the first thing I bought with my ear money."

I looked at her coldly through teary eyes, "I got myself a tower, and you're a guest here. Behave yourself!"

"Sorry. I can't help myself, you drive me wild."

She got hold of her cock again and pressed it into my slit. I wasn't going to let this bitch rape me. I bent forward and grabbed the organ. I cast a pleasure surge from my hand.

"Ughh ...Uh ...Oooh Gods!" she cried out. I made her pass out from multiple orgasm before, I was trying to do it again. But I had cast too much and my magical power was nearly depleted.

Sweat rolled down my forehead and I strained as I cast another surge. It wasn't powerful enough to get her off. I knew I was spent, I wouldn't be able to cast any more magic until I had recovered.

She pushed me, and I flopped back down on the bed. That was my last hope, now I was exhausted and at her mercy. The voluptuous ranger looked down at me and gave me a wicked smile, "Thanks for that Baby. That felt fucking great. Now it's time for your nice little puss to get me off."

I could feel the blunt head of the cock prodding into my slit once again. She split my lips apart and sunk her thick organ into my body. I cried out at the painful violation. It felt huge. It thrust its way forward until it was wedged deep inside me. My sensitive insides were stretched around the big invader.

"Owwwllll!! Aaaah Fuck! It's too big!" I cried out. She pulled pack slowly and then pushed it in deep again. I could see through my teary eyes that she had a look of bliss on her face as she slowly pushed and pulled the big organ into me. My stretched pussy was slippery and moist from previous activity.

She soon began to speed up her thrusts. The vigorous rubbing on my sensitive flesh was too much for me to take, but I was helpless to do anything, pinned beneath her. I cried out in anguish as my body was mercilessly violated.

The brown-skinned ranger was on top of me, continually slapping her hard cock down into me. Her large breasts bounced up and down as she fucked. She was hot and sweaty, gasping and moaning with pleasure.

She stopped thrusting and wedged her big rod in so deep that I could feel her pubic hair scratching at my crotch, and the bulbous head prodding into my womb. I could feel the organ throbbing inside me, and she was moaning loudly. She was getting off, and it made me angry.

I was angry that I allowed myself to be defeated and humiliated like this. I grit my teeth as I looked into her eyes, "Take it out now."

She didn't. She just smiled and moved her hand down to my crotch and started gently rubbing her fingers around my clit. It sent strong tingling sensations through me and soon had me gasping and letting out soft moans. Then she was slowly moving her cock back and forth in my violated pussy.

"Uh, yeah! You like that don't you, bitch?" She teased. "You really love my big cock, you little Kurv."

She kept at it, and the stimulation was starting to feel good. She slowly increased her pace as she fucked me. I could feel my little pussy getting wetter. The bitch was getting me off. She had me gasping and moaning loudly. She stopped rubbing my clit and grabbed my legs and started ramming her cock in hard and deep.

The intense pleasure was quickly building deep inside me. Soon I was crying out, "Uh ...Uh ...Uh ...Ugh ...Oh Fuck! ...Oh Fuck!" She fucked me hard as I came and writhed about beneath her. She just kept on pounding me as my orgasm subsided.

She held my legs tightly and there were the repetitive wet slapping sounds as she pumped me.

Pretty soon she slowed her thrusts and dropped down on top of me, pressing her hot sweaty body into mine. I barely responded as she kissed me around the lips, chin and neck.

Her lusts still seemed to be fired up. I wondered how long she would keep at it.

...

The stone splashed through the shiny reflective surface of the pond. I was standing on the grass nearby with the white-haired elf. He spoke to me in his calm, tempered voice, "You see how those ripples emanate from where the pebble splashed, Aerowyn? Such are your actions, causing changes in the world around you. They cause other pebbles to fall, and the ripples are likely affect you in return, often in ways you can't anticipate. What happened to you at the village was a direct consequence of your actions."

"You know nothing of what happened at the village," I said bitterly.

"Because you won't tell me. Consequences have consequences, and so the pebbles continue to fall. True wisdom is giving thoughtful consideration to the consequences of your actions, even if you can't be sure what they will be."

"Yeah...I don't quite get what you're saying, father."

"Something for you to meditate on."

"Meditation is boring. When are you going to teach me something useful, like powerful combat spells?"

"When you are ready. You have much raw power and potential, but you are still young and brazen. You need to learn to reign in and control your impulsive human side. You are just a beginner, starting down the long road of knowledge."

"Peh, I may be more ready than you realize, old man."

"And I may be aware of more than you realize, young Aerowyn." He tossed another stone into the water, and its ripples moved over the surface. "Only the gods know where the pebbles will fall. But sometimes they may wish to impart that knowledge on us, for their own reasons. We can learn to better hear them when they do."

I considered that for a moment, "Are you saying that you can see the future?"

"Sometimes, when the gods will it. And it gives us the power to change it. I saw you burn at the stake, Aerowyn. I watched you die. They wanted me to see it, and I believe they wanted me to stop it. I believe that the gods will want to show you the future, you only need to learn to listen."

"Really? I can learn to see the future too? Why would the gods want to show it to me?"

He turned to me and looked into my eyes, "Because, you have an important destiny, my daughter. "

...

I was walking along a dirt path, near a forest, at night. There were others with me, six women, all dressed in mage robes. We traveled silently in the night, using our magically aided night-vision.

We crested a hill and I stopped and looked out over the moon lit land. I could see an isolated tower on a hill in the distance. Faint light came from some of the lower windows. One of the women turned to me as the others walked on. "Don't fall behind, Aerowyn."

"We can take it, you know," I said, staring into the distance.

The other half-elf looked where I was staring. "Kabores' Tower? Why would we take it?"

"It would make a perfect home for the sisterhood. It's at an intersection of ley lines, our power would be heightened there."

"A company of strong golems guard the tower. Everyone knows that. And the old man is a formidable mage."

"We can defeat them if we work together, combine our power."

"You're crazy, Aerowyn. We don't need a tower. And even if we were able to kill the wizard, defeat his golems and take the tower, there would be consequences."

"You sound like my father."

"And he sounds wise. Now come on, we need to get to the site before Etton reaches her peak."

She turned and started walking briskly after the other witches. I caught up and walked beside her. "Why must we waste our time with these moon worshiping rituals. Don't get me wrong, I always enjoy getting naked with my coven sisters, but we need to be building our power. We need to be strong enough to stop what is coming."

The other half-elf witch let out a loud sigh, "Are you going to go on about your dreams again? None of the others share your views of the future. And gaining the Goddess Maras' favor is not a waste of time!"

"None of the others have my gift. Mara will not show up to fight for us on the day of reckoning. You are squandering what little time we have, High Priestess."

"Do you want to challenge me for leadership again, Aerowyn? Your fellow sisters do not want you in charge, they have made it known. If you don't like the way I do things, you can just leave us. Go and get yourself killed by Kabore. But if you want to stay, I will have no more of your insubordination and dangerous ideas. Do you understand."

I clenched my fists and growled. I stopped and looked at the wizards' tower in the distance, as the high priestess walked ahead. "I will take it," I said to myself. "And you girls will serve me, one way or another."

...

I opened the top of the wooden cage, reached in and picked up the brown snake. It coiled around my arm tightly, I loved the feel of its strong scaly body pressing into my skin. I turned to see the attractive teenage blonde giving me a horrified look. We were both in a small stable, there were no horses, just several wooden cages holding various snakes.

"How can you keep those things?" asked the girl. "They're so creepy."

"They're not creepy, they're beautiful." I held up my arm with the snake wrapped tightly around it, she backed away with a frightened expression on her face.

"Is it poisonous?"

"Quite."

"Aren't you afraid of being bitten?"

"I've been bitten plenty of times. I don't mind it at all."

"You're so weird, Aerowyn. Put it away, please."

I shrugged, "If you want, Jorcina. I just wish you could see them the way I do." I went back over to the cage and started uncoiling the animal from my hand. "They say they're found all over the world, you know. In the deserts, mountains, underground, even in the sea. Very adaptable creatures. That's the number one survival trait--adaptability. Another big one is fear. Their enemies fear them. Just like you, and you're a much bigger animal."

"Did you just call me an animal? Of course I fear them, a bite could kill me."

"Yes, that's the wonderful thing. The more brutish beasts need to tear into flesh with tooth and claw, they strike their enemies down with much less effort, much more grace."

"Gods, that's so morbid, Aerowyn. I just don't see how you find that beautiful."

I closed the cage and latched it, before turning back to her. Sunlight was streaming in through gaps in the thatched walls onto her long golden hair, making it shine brightly. Over the last few years she had grown from a pretty girl into a stunning young woman. I smiled at her, "Well, surely you can see how I find you beautiful."

Jorcina blushed and looked down to her feet, "Stop teasing me."

"I wouldn't tease you. Just watch out for that snake behind you."

The blonde girl squealed and sprung forward, bowling into me. I wrapped my arms around her as her body pressed into mine. Her head spun around, scanning the hay bales behind her, "Where...?!"

I started laughing and she looked at me with disbelief, "Oh, you evil witch!"

I still held her firmly. Her soft warm body felt so nice pressed into me. I could smell her wonderful scent. Her pretty youthful face was right in front of me. I gazed into her beautiful blue eyes.

She looked into my eyes with confusion, "Aerowyn...what..."

I was drawn to her by some irresistible force. I lunged forward and pressed my lips into hers'. She let out a muffled cry of surprise, and tried to pull away, but I kept my mouth locked on to her. Soon her surprise and resistance faded, and she was kissing me back. Her arms wrapped around me in tight hug. Warm exciting sensations washed through me as we kissed. It felt amazing.

Eventually we pulled apart and we were both breathing heavily and looking into each others' eyes. "Aerowyn..." Jorcina panted, "You're a girl."

"So are you."

"Exactly...we shouldn't..."

"Says who?" I came forward and kissed her again. She kissed me back, rubbing her tongue against mine. She melted into my arms, and I could feel her firm heaving bosoms pressing into my chest. Those amazing sensations were running through me again. I was elated.

The stable doors suddenly swung open and sunlight flooded in. We stopped kissing and Jorcina hurriedly pushed away from me. I looked at the doorway and was very annoyed to see a couple of teenage boys standing there. "Colvin!"

"Hehehe, and just what deviant perversions have Jo-Jo and the little red half-breed been getting up to behind closed doors, eh?"

"We weren't doing anything!" said Jorcina defensively.

"Get the hell out of here!" I growled.

"No, you were doing something. I saw the two of you romantically entangled, sucking on each others' face."

"Were you spying on us?!" said Jorcina.

He stepped forward, into the stable, and his friend followed. I stood firm, "Don't come in here. Get off my mothers' land, Jerkwad."

The other boy was looking over the cages, "Whoa, look at all the snakes she's keeping. What a freak!"

The brown-haired teenager looked me over with a tight smile on his freckled face. "You shouldn't be kissing girls, half-breed. That's what us boys are for. Let me show you."

"Like hell I will! Get out of here now!" I yelled angrily.

"No!" he said as he came forward and grabbed me.

"Let her go!" cried out Jorcina, hitting him on the back. The other boy quickly came forward and grabbed her.

I cried out and struggled against Colvin, but he was stronger than me. He held me firmly against his bulky body and mashed his rough face into me. His lips pressed into mine. I kept my mouth tightly shut and felt his tongue rubbing along my lips. He smelt sweaty and foul. I was disgusted. Nearby, I could hear the other boy laughing, and Jorcina crying out and struggling against him.

My face was hot with anger. I opened my mouth and clamped my teeth down on his lip, biting hard. Colvin screamed and tried to pull away, but I was still latched onto his bottom lip. I released him and he pulled away, still crying out. I saw blood running down from his mouth before he put his hand up to it.

Then my head was slammed hard as he struck me. There was an explosion of pain, and bright lights briefly appeared in my vision as I dropped to the ground. "Fucking witch!" Colvin growled angrily. The blow had sent me into a painful daze.

I was barely lucid as I was roughly picked up and thrown onto some nearby hay bales. Hands were pulling at my frock, ripping it open. Then they were lewdly groping at my exposed skin. I felt my legs being pulled apart and my panties being ripped away from my body. "You're going to get it now, half-breed!" He growled angrily.

I looked over and saw that the other boy had Jorcina on the ground. She was crying out and struggling against him as he was ripping her dress open. It filled me with rage. Colvin was standing in front of me, pulling down his pants and exposing his erect penis.

I growled as I raised my leg and kicked him hard in the balls. He cried out in agony as he staggered back. He tripped over his friends' leg and fell backwards, smashing into the wooden snake cages.

"No!" I yelled as I watched on. Colvin was yelling and thrashing about. I saw an orange and black striped snake strike him on the face. He screamed loudly and as he scrambled to his feet. I was horrified as I saw the black Death Viper slithering toward Jorcina and the other boy who were on the ground. Jorcina saw it too and screamed as she tried to get up, but the boy was still on top of her.

"No, stay still!" I yelled. I dove for the snake as it struck her kicking leg on the ankle. I grabbed the snake and tossed it away, but it was too late, she had been bitten. Colvin staggered out the door, yelling and clutching his face. The other boy quickly got to his feet and followed. Jorcina was hysterical, screaming and thrashing about. I grabbed her and tried to hold her still, "Jo, You need to calm down!"

"Naagh...Let me go!" She pushed me off of her and pulled herself up. She ran out of the stable and I chased after her. I tackled her to the ground as she got outside.

"Jorcina, listen to me. Calm down!" She still screamed and struggled against me. I slapped her face hard, she stopped struggling and was sobbing uncontrollably. "You'll be okay. I'll get the antivenom and you'll be all right. You need to stay still and calm, and breath deeply. You hear me?"