All Comments on 'Orc Bait 06'

by Axelotl

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
EtaskiEtaskialmost 10 years ago
"It was the moment I stood up to a Demon Lord. I just wish I was wearing pants."

XD ROFLMAO *APPLAUSE*

That, my dear fellow, was the perfect way to kick that epic conclusion into full speed.

I loved it. Awesome story, Axe, the whole thing and a great ending. I couldn't stop reading especially once I hit that glorious line. Way to go! *two thumbs up*

elspethsheynaelspethsheynaover 9 years ago
Great tale!!

This was a wonderfully written and entertaining story. I enjoyed it immensely and hope that you decide to write a sequel about Aerol.

ThemaskedmanThemaskedmanover 9 years ago
Truly spectacular!

Most endings disappoint but this conclusion was perfect. The way everything ended. I really loved that you didn't fold to pressure and make some happy BS ending. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Never stop writing.

I agree with the other guy, taking down the bad guy sans pants- wonderful. Nice end, I thought it was Strafe's kid at first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant!

Loved it, amazing story. Epic and arousing is a rare combination but you do it beautifully. I'm sad to see Aerowyn go but I'm glad to see Rohme took a souvenir from the Orcs. Would have been such a shame if they hadn't knocked her up. Keep writing I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fuck this ending.

Fuck this. Aerowyn and Rohme not being allowed to survive happily together is fucking bullshit. So sick of everything having to have such bullshit sad endings all the time. Garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mothafucka....

God damn you and your amazing writing. Got me all sad over erotica. Although I agree with that first comment. That line was gold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damn

Smut or not, this is the best fantasy short story I've read since "The Woman Who Loved The Moon."

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Aerowyn and Rohme deserve so much more than that! GIVE THEM BACK EACH OTHER!!

blehman4242blehman4242almost 3 years ago

This story is an absolute treasure form start to finish. Ever since Rohme refusing Aerowyn's offers of partnership in the beginning which led to the mad half-off witch using her as orc (and goblin, hehe) rapebait, to Rohme getting ehr old randy friend wiz friend to get revenge on Aerowyn (and former witch hunter Penridge finally running free. Probably) to King Farquad (lol, everytime I read this name I can't help but think of the short king form Shrek. Sorry if it's been worn out to unfunny levels for you but I can't help it! LOL it's a perfect movie popculture reference for this character!) to getting assaulted, suffering anal hell after anal hell, suffering the revelations of ehr dead friends and lovers Strafe and Sierra, being a wolrd saving demon lord slaying hero and having sexy times even in this part 6, even with a bittersweet ending...it is absolutely awesome.

This is one of the rare Plot with Porn stories I've ever read that actually is good and coherent. I also love the fact that you make sure that despite showing a sad origin story for Aerowyn showing why she's so crazy, through Rohme and Kabore you remind the audience that she certainly didn't give a fuck about 'collateral damage' (aka innocent lives being hurt. Like Joan. And simply sympathetic but powerless bystanders) and wanted to use people who didn't do anything to her as fully aware suspended animation batteries.

All the smut was absolutely glorious. Truly glorious. You're an awesome writer.

I have only one complaint. And that's the placement of apostrophe ('). You've apostrophes constantly ahead of where they should be. Now I may not be an english teacher for anything, but I think it should be "Kabore's tower", not "Kabores' tower". The latter made me think the wizard's name was Kabores until I read 'Kabore'.

That's my only, itty bitty complaint but it can change perspective and even annoy someone and their immersion. Otherwise, solid 9/10 bruh!

Also jsut noticed the 'no pants' tag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

write another story about rohme and aerowyn or so help me god I’m going to die unsatisfied

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not gonna lie, Aerowyn's "redemption" arc and their "love" felt completely un-earned. Aerowyn did nothing but torment Rohme for the entire story, and her thinking that she's sexy is enough to offset that? And hell no to the whole "I love you" bullshit. Fuck all of that. So much.

Also not a fan of the whole "your rape baby has a great destiny, aren't you excited?!?!" thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous