Orc Bait 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I was moving, sprinting out from the doorway. The black beast was in front of me, struggling to raise itself from the ground. It lifted its head and cried out in panic as it looked around in a daze. As I got close, it let out its mighty scream. Even with my ears plugged, I felt the sharp pain, though it wasn't debilitating, like before. I continued to run at it and swiftly swung my fist, which was clutching a large rock.

The rock collided with the beasts' skull with a loud crack. Its sonic attack immediately ceased as its head rolled with the impact and dark blood flew through the air. I skidded to a halt and regained my footing in front of the reeling monster. It was letting out high-pitched cries and was trying to back away from me. I didn't hesitate, I lunged forward and slammed the rock down into its head again.

Surging anger washed over me. I was suddenly filled with primal rage. The wounded fleder was wailing pitifully, and still struggling to get away from me. I despised the loathsome beast with every fiber of my being. I was filled with the overwhelming desire to destroy it.

I clenched my teeth and growled loudly as I stood over the beast and slammed the rock into its head again and again. Its large black body thrashed about as I crushed its skull and its dark blood splattered over me. I was losing myself to the aggravated onslaught. It felt good.

"Rohme?!" Aerowyn put her hand on my shoulder. I immediately turned and swung the rock at her. She reacted quickly and cried out as she tumbled backwards, and it was only a glancing blow to her chest. I glared at the stunned half-elf. She was a worse monster than the fleder. I despised her. She had to die!

She looked terrified as I clambered over her and raised the rock, ready to slam it into her head. Then she suddenly lunged forward and kissed me on the lips. I was taken by surprise. I just needed to push her away and strike her.

No...NO!

I fell back onto the ground and released the bloody rock from my grasp. The rage and hatred was still there, but I was in control of it. I was shaking as I sat up. Aerowyn was sitting there looking at me with concern. I looked behind me and saw that the fleder was laying there in a heap on the stone floor, motionless. I raised my shaky hand and removed the sap earplugs.

"Are you okay, Rohme?"

"I...no...I lost control..."

"It's that fucking cursed stone." She looked over at the heartstone on the altar. I looked at it too, and then got to my feet. The silent dim room was before me. I had managed to calm my boiling rage a little. That was fucking scary.

"Sierra, are you here?" I called out. Aerowyn got up and stood beside me. There was no response from the gloomy chamber. "If you're here, show yourself. I'm not afraid of you. Are you afraid of me?" We waited, but still there was no response. "Be on your guard," I told Aerowyn.

I approached the heartstone on the altar. More terrible unnatural feelings were filling my mind. The witch will betray me, she has to die. I shook the thoughts off as I looked down at the demonic stone. "You shouldn't have used your burning solution on the lock."

"I doubt it would have worked on the stone. We can't destroy it. It needs to be cast back into Hell, from whence it came."

"Duane can help with that. We need to get it to him."

"First, we just need to get it away from the sorceress, so she can't complete her ritual."

"That won't be easy."

Aerowyn screwed up her face and then stepped back. "I can't get close to it. It's...draining me."

"Give me your satchel."

She nodded, and I walked over and took the magic bag from her. I approached the altar again, cautiously scanning the room. Where was Sierra? The stone sat there in the middle of the slab. It was roughly the size of an apple, a deep transparent blood-red color. Faint light from the sconces in the room reflected in the rough-cut facets.

As I reached for it, I could feel the primal rage building within me once more. I wanted to scream, I wanted to lash out. It was threatening to take control of me again. I grabbed the stone, it had multiple hard edges and was hot to the touch. The damned thing was pure evil, I could feel it in my mind, trying to take hold of me.

"Rohme, are you all right?" asked Aerowyn behind me.

"SHUT UP! Fucking damned Whore!" I yelled angrily. I quickly put the stone into the satchel, fighting against the strong impulses that were telling me not to. I closed the top flap and suddenly the intense unnatural impulses stopped. My rage quickly began to subside. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"I can't feel it any more," said Aerowyn.

"Me neither."

"The bag. The space inside it is on another plane. I think I can cast again. Well done, Rohme. You've sent that cursed thing away."

"It is still easily accessible though. We still need to get it away from here." I looked at the stairway on the far wall. "I don't believe that Sierra will let us just walk out of here with it. We need to be cautious."

"Okay, let's go."

***

We made our way up the winding staircase, and through the long hallway. Escape from the dungeon was just within our reach. Perhaps good fortune would finally be on my side, and we could somehow sneak past the orc camp, and get away with the stone. I hoped for that, but didn't expect it. I was prepared to fight, I just wished I had a weapon.

I got to the heavy wooden door and cautiously pushed on it. It didn't budge. I remembered how Yurag undid the crude latch from the other side. It wasn't locked, but we couldn't open it from here. The fleder may have got out another way. How could anyone else get out?...magic?

I turned to Aerowyn, "It's latched on the other side. Can you open it?"

"Sure."

"Quietly?"

"Oh...yeah, I think so." She stepped forward and leaned up against the door. I could tell that she was concentrating, and stayed silent. Soon I could hear the iron latch jiggling on the other side. Moments passed, and the witch sighed in frustration. "Damn it, this is not easy." I stayed quiet, there wasn't anything I could do to help her. If all else failed, we would have to do it the loud way.

A short while later, I heard the iron latch sliding across. "Yesss," Aerowyn breathed triumphantly. She slowly pushed the door open. I saw the thin vines break as the door opened. The dim moonlight lit the derelict stone staircase outside. I went to move past her, but she got in my way. "I don't think so, Miss Brave Ranger. I go first. You're carrying the stone, and you're unarmed. At least I have my spells."

I could see that she was right. I guess I was just used to taking point. I nodded to her. The half-elf took a deep breath and started making her way up the steps. I followed several steps behind. Soon Aerowyns' head cautiously peered over the top step. "Clear," she said quietly.

I silently followed as she got to the top. The large piles of white stones were all around us. Above me, I could see the night sky, with the glowing discs of the twin full moons. It reminded me that the time was upon us. It was now or never.

"Let's move," I said to Aerowyn. "Stay hidden."

She looked up at the twin moons, "Mara be with us. Grant us strength and good fortune."

"I didn't think you were one to turn to the Gods."

"We need all the help we can get."

I couldn't argue with that. The full moons made it a bright night. I pondered climbing the rubble, and not taking the obvious path of the small crevasse created through the white stones. But decided to stick to the shadows, for now.

We made our way along the path, suddenly, a loud booming voice stopped us in our tracks. "HALT!!" I knew immediately that it was the orc commander, Yurag. I tensed up as my heart began racing. Then scores of large dark figures appeared above us on the rubble. I could see the bows in their hands and the sharp arrowheads pointed at us. I cursed loudly. It was a fucking ambush.

"Rohme, stay close!" called out Aerowyn. We started running through the shadowy crevasse as arrows struck the ground around us, and deflected off her magical shield. I could see the entrance ahead of us, and the dark pool of water beyond it. The hulking dark figure jumped down from the pile of stones and landed with a loud thud, blocking our exit. Aerowyn quickly halted, and I crashed into her, sending her tumbling to the ground.

"SUBMIT!" called out Yurag, in a loud commanding voice. He raised his longsword before us. I reached down for a fist-sized stone and hurled it at him. He swiftly leaned back as the missile flew past him. I picked up another large stone and stood before him.

The big half-orc let out a taunting laugh, "Hehehe, couldn't defeat me with sword, gruiuk. Think you can kill me with a rock?"

"I'll kill you any way I can, bastard."

"Heheh, IF you can!"

"I can!" said Aerowyn on the ground beside me. Thick green vines suddenly burst up from the ground beneath Yurag. He yelled out as they wrapped around him and the sharp thorns punctured his skin. I acted quickly, lunging at the struggling half-orc and swinging the rock at his ugly face. He turned his head with the blow and I could tell that it didn't strike him hard. His thick muscular arm shot forward and he grasped my throat. I desperately struck at the arm with the rock. He growled and pulled at the vines with all his strength, then hit my arm with the hilt of his sword. The painful knock made me drop the rock.

I could hear some commotion going on behind me, but couldn't see what was going on. I was more concerned with the large hand wrapped around my neck. I couldn't breath. I struggled with all I had, and tried to kick at him, but my feet were getting caught up in the thorny vines. Then I was thrown down onto the ground. I coughed and gasped for breath. Yurag growled and groaned as he pulled at the magical vines that were wrapped around him. He used his sword to hack at them, and his immense strength to pull free.

I sat up on the ground and turned to see someone standing over Aerowyn with a dagger to her neck. The figure was cloaked and hooded, but I knew that it was Sierra. Yurag ripped free of the last of the vines and stepped forward. He stood over me grimmacing, and holding out his sword. Blood ran from several puncture wounds on his skin. I could see my magical ring on his little finger, Aerowyns' poison wasn't going to affect him.

"That's enough, you two," said Sierra. "I was beginning to think you weren't going to make it. But I knew I could count on you, Sweet Rohme."

"Ngahh, twisted hideous Slut!" growled Aerowyn.

Sierra pressed the blade into her neck, drawing a thin line of blood. "Quiet, you little bitch! Try to cast again, and I'll make sure you regret it."

"Leave her alone, Sierra!" I called out. I was still trying to process what had happened. They were waiting for us? "What do you mean, 'count on me'?"

"To bring out the stone, of course. I can't move it, and I didn't want to risk the orcs getting too close and becoming aggressive. But you have it there in the magic bag, don't you? With the stone out here in view of the twin full moons, the ritual can begin."

I couldn't believe it. She was expecting us to escape? She was waiting for me to bring out the heartstone, and I played right into her hands. If she had made my escape too easy, I would have suspected that something was off. I could believe it, actually. That was just the kind of devious cunning that I knew Sierra to be capable of. Damn her!

"Sma zan kurv!" said Yurag, smiling at Aerowyn. "Got blood hair, too. I want to fuck her. There nothing like zan cunt."

"No, Urdanog. I won't have you defiling her before she is to be offered to our Demon Lord, Lorca. And you still have a job to do. Make sure the area is secure, and there are no interruptions to the ritual."

Yurag let out an annoyed grunt. "You still expect trouble, Mabrotnosh?"

"Whether I expect it, or not, doesn't matter. I will prepare for it."

***

We were taken to a place nearby. A large area on top of the white stone rubble that had been flattened and cleared. I could see the moons reflecting in the large pool of water that encircled the small island we were on. The orc camp was beyond it, where I could see many torches burning among the scores of crudely organized tents. The dark slopes of the crater beyond that rose up high and surrounded us. It was like a huge barrier, closing off the outside world, and trapping me inside this madness.

The flat area of stone was like a large open stage, with a hill of stone rubble directly behind us that rose up several times my height. In the moonlight, I could see the large red summoning circle on the pale stone floor, several feet wide. Scores of barbaric orc warriors and archers surrounded us. I noticed that they were being careful to avoid the painted circle.

Aerowyn was dragged over to a thick wooden post rising from the ground near the circle. She struggled and protested as the orcs tied her to it, lewdly groping and teasing her as they did. Sierra came and took the satchel from me. I had no choice but to give it up, and concede defeat. I saw her scarred lips give me a conceited smile under her shadowy hood, before she turned and walked away.

Yurag kicked the back of my knees, making me kneel, as he stood over me with his blade still drawn. "You lucky Dru Mabrotnosh not want to kill you, Ushutar Kurv."

"Because she will have the power to enslave me. Just like she will have the power to enslave you...Urdanog. Do you really trust her?"

"I do not. but if she tries, she will find me a difficult slave."

"I think you underestimate her."

"We will see who underestimates who."

Sierra put the satchel down in the middle of circle, then stood back. "Esta ettular nar," she called out as she raised her hands. The satchel suddenly burst into flames and burned brightly. The orcs all quickly turned, some of them grunted in surprise and raised their weapons defensively. When the bright orange flames died down, the red demon heartstone was there sitting in the grey ashes. I could feel its unworldly malevolent influence once again.

Sierra turned back to us. "Thank you, once again, for your assistance, Urdanog. I can handle these two now. Would you please have your men clear the summoning area."

Yurag stepped forward, and then nodded to her. "Bi Kurrauz!" He called out loudly. The orcs all stopped and looked at him, then started to leave the area. The tall half-orc stood there for a few moments, looking down at Sierra, who still had her face hidden in shadow within her hood. He just grunted before turning and walking off.

"I'm going out to patrol perimeter. Bugrash, you in charge while I'm gone. Don't go far." He lowered his voice, but I could still pick up what he said with my acute hearing, "Keep an eye on Mabrotnosh...and the Kurv."

I got to my feet again, and stood before the corrupted sorceress. She stood between me and the demonic stone. No doubt if I tried anything, she would quickly incapacitate me with her magic. I looked over at Aerowyn, struggling against her bonds. She wouldn't be able to back me up either.

"You're still trying to figure out how you can stop this, aren't you, Rohme? You still haven't accepted that you can't."

"You can't prepare for every possible outcome."

"Still have something up your sleeve? I doubt it."

"Maybe Yurag does."

She let out a croaky laugh, "I don't think that crass brute is capable of doing anything that will surprise me."

Then I heard something behind me, and turned. It was a whooshing, flapping sound. "Hear something, Rohme?" asked Sierra. I listened as it got louder. The sound was familiar. Then the flapping stopped, and I heard skittering across stone. I then saw movement on the towering pile of rubble behind us. A large silhouette crawled up and sat near the top of the pile, looking down on us. I could make out the large pointed ears on its head, and glowing eyes. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"Oh, there he is," said Sierra.

"No...I killed it." I crushed the beasts' head into paste. There was no way it could have survived.

"The stone didn't let him die. And he can magically regenerate. Now the stone is calling to him again."

The fleder let out a loud shriek and spread its leathery wings wide, making it look huge. Then it leaped from the pile of rubble and flapped down toward us. I took a few steps back as the big black beast rapidly beat its wings and brought its weight down on strong legs on the ground nearby. It moved its head around, surveying the area around us, then looked at me with fiery yellow eyes. It let out another shriek. I reached for the sap balls in a pouch in my leathers. Would I have to fight the accursed thing again?

Sierra walked up to it, holding up her hand. "Calm down, boy. She won't harm you again. She will join us soon." She stroked her hand over its broad furry chest, which seemed to calm the restless beast.

"You better keep that hell-spawned monster away from me, or I will harm it again!"

Sierra turned to me, "Hell-spawned monster? Oh, Rohme, Don't you even know who this is? Don't you recognize a former lover?"

I was confused. I stared hard at the fleder, and then I gasped in horror. "Strafe?!"

Sierra nodded, "Yes. The heartstone affected us all in different ways. It deemed to give our strapping swordsman this bestial form. Unfortunately, devout Miss Cordelia couldn't cope with the demonic influence, and went insane. I had to kill her. But I rather like Strafe this way, he serves me well."

I watched on as she scratched behind the black monsters' ear. The fleder still looked at me. I didn't want to believe what she was telling me, but I did. I could see the faint resemblance to Strafe now. The creature had his large solid build, though its facial features had been warped into something far more inhuman, with large pointed ears, large fangs and blank yellow eyes.

"It is a hell-spawned monster, and so are you. That thing isn't Strafe, just like you're not Sierra."

"We are all not what we once were. The world will not be as it is now. Change is inevitable, Rohme. Stop fighting, and embrace it!"

The fleder then lumbered toward me. I quickly pulled one of Aerowyns' flash-bang balls from my leathers and got ready to throw it at the beasts' head. Sierra made a gesture, and my arm was suddenly stuck in the air. I growled as I struggled against the invisible force that held me. The fleder got closer and I growled and swung my free fist. It stopped just out of my reach. It then stooped its black head forward and I could see its nostrils flaring as it sniffed at the air.

Sierra stepped forward as well, "He doesn't want to harm you. I think he remembers you as a mate." She let out a soft cackling laugh. "Yes. You can make it up to him for the murder attempt. It'll keep you occupied while I carry out my ritual, and it will be quite an experience to bring about the end of your life as a mortal."

"You can't be serious." I said, glowering.

"You're going to enjoy it as much as he will. I'll see to that." She made another gesture, and my other arm was held by an invisible force.

"Ngaagh, let me go, you evil bitch!" I struggled against the magical bonds with all I had. It didn't feel like anything was holding my arms, but they wouldn't budge from their position. I could only feel the strain in my muscles and joints as I pulled.

Sierra peeled open my fingers and took the flash-bang from me. Then she stroked her rough hand along my cheek. It moved down to my chest and started pulling at the straps to open my leathers. I could do nothing but seethe as my large round breasts were freed, and poked out from my open leather jerkin. Her hands moved over them, groping at the firm flesh.

The fleder was still close by, sniffing the air and calmly watching Sierra with its soulless yellow eyes. I stared coldly at the black beast. How much of Strafe was still in there? Sierras' hands had moved down and started undoing my leather pants. "No!" I protested as I struggled against her. The invisible magic bonds still didn't budge.