Orc Bait 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers

There were orcs all around us. Many of them had arrows sticking out of them that I knew I had fired. How many times did I need to kill the ugly bastards? I could hear the clash of steel on steel, grunting and groaning, anguished cries and yelling as the knights battled the raging brutes. I saw a hulking stone golem charge into a group of orc fighters, who frantically hacked at its hard stone body. Locien was floating through the air, throwing down blue bolts, and drawing a lot of arrow fire, which deflected from his magical shield.

Half a dozen wiry little goblins suddenly appeared from nowhere. I could see that they had small bows and were lining me up. Aerowyn dashed forward and the projectiles bounced off her shield. She threw forward her green bolts and knocked the ugly runts away, one by one. Another orc charged at me, and our swords clashed as I fought him off. I stabbed my blade through his head, dropping him to the ground.

I could see that the others were fighting their way toward the center of the crater. "Aerowyn, come on!" I called out. I started running, fighting off demonic orcs as we went, the fuckers were everywhere. One of the knights lay on the ground ahead, it looked like his torso had been hacked open with an axe, and his blood spread out in the snow. There were several dead orc bodies around him. I ran past them.

Ahead, I could see the flat frozen pool, with the bright moons reflecting off the thick layer of ice. Orcish shamans were battling it out with the wizards nearby, bombarding each other with their powerful magics. A thunderous explosion came from their direction, making duck down and swear.

I saw the water elemental floating over the pool again, only now she appeared to be solid, made of ice. Arrows struck her and fine powdery ice sprayed through the air. She threw forth a shower of icy shards, which ripped into a group of orcish archers, bringing them down. Nice work, Duane.

Another orc was charging at me. I couldn't believe it-it was Smutol, with blank glowing eyes. He had his sword raised high, "Characters must die!" he screamed, as he brought the sword down at me. I swiftly ducked and pivoted, dodging the blow. I swung my sword and lopped off his head. He just didn't learn. What a fucking idiot!

I heard a loud painful cry and looked over to the west. There were four knights at the entrance of the bridge, desperately trying to hold off a horde of advancing orcs. They were being swamped, there was no way they would survive the assault. I gripped my sword and sprinted toward them.

The orc turned to me as I approached and raised its axe. But it was far too slow, my blade swiftly cut through its neck. I quickly slashed at the next orc. And then I got into a frenzy, barely thinking about my actions and relying on my fighting instincts. My moves smoothly flowed into one another as I dodged and deflected any attacks that came my way, and ran my blade through any orc flesh that I could reach.

As the orcs fell around me, the knights were emboldened, and pressed their attack. Green missiles and thorny vines also assaulted the demonic brutes as Aerowyn provided her support. Soon the number of standing orcs were dwindling. The last orc came at me, howling loudly. I knocked his blade aside and cut him down.

I lowered my sword and stood there amongst the scores of dead orcs, panting heavily as I got my breath back. One of the knights lay dead, with his arm hacked off. The remaining three stared at me with astonishment. I could see that two of them were wounded and bleeding, they dropped to the ground.

Aerowyn came up behind me, and I turned to her. "Heal them," I said. She nodded and walked over to the one who was groaning and clutching his side, which was bleeding out.

"Thank you," said the one who was still standing.

Not too far away, the mage battle still raged on. There were more orcs coming across the ice, from the central island. I saw two of the stone golems run out onto the ice toward them. A few of the knights were following them out there. The lead golem stopped running and slid along the ice until it came to a stop. It slammed its fists down and the orcs in front of it cried out as the large crack formed underneath them and several of them fell into the freezing water below.

The other golem reached down where the crack had formed and pulled up a huge chunk of ice. It tossed the large ice block into a group of orcs, bowling a few of them over. The horde still charged forward, roaring loudly. Then there was the sound of clanging metal. as they clashed with the golems and knights.

"Look out!" cried out the nearby knight. I suddenly heard movement behind me and swiftly dove to the side. The huge furry body streaked past, and dashed out onto the icy pool. I sat up and watched it rapidly move away from me. It was a big grey warg, and it had a rider. The large muscular figure swung the heavy battle axe, hacking a knight apart as the beast ran past. I knew right away that it was Yurag.

The warg stopped running, and skidded across the ice. I saw the half-orc launch himself off the beast, right at a stone golem. He brought the axe down hard and there was a loud crash. Yurag roared as he dislodged the axe and leaped off the golem. The big stone body crashed to the ground and slipped through the ice, sinking into the water.

Straight away, Yurag was running toward the second golem. The big stone monster pulled up another large chunk of ice and threw it. Yurag swung the axe in front of him and it shattered into a shower of icy rocks, sparkling in the moonlight. I heard the half-orc roar loudly as he got near. The golem swung its huge stone arm, Yurag ducked under it, sliding on his knees and swinging the axe. It connected with the broad stony leg with a loud crash, and the golem toppled over.

The half-orc was struggling to come to a stop on the slippery ice and run back at his opponent. As he got close again, the golem raised its arm to strike, but the swinging axe hit it, smashing it to pieces. Yurag raised the heavy axe and yelled as he brought it down again and again, hacking the big stone body apart.

I could see the knights coming at the raging half-orc. Oh shit! I began sprinting toward them, yelling out for them to stop, but they couldn't hear me over the chaos. I almost lost my footing when I got onto the ice. I kept running straight toward Yurag. Ahead, I could hear the pained cries, and see the knights falling as Yurag swung his huge battle-axe about with surprising speed.

Then the demonic orcs had reached him. I heard Yurag let out a yell of surprise as they attacked, swarming about him. He fought them off, swinging his battle-axe about wildly. I had reached a couple of the orcs and slashed at them with my sword, dropping them to the ground.

I looked up to see an orc jump on Yurags' back and bite into his neck. He yelled out and reached up and grabbed his hair and threw him onto the ground. Then promptly stomped onto his head, crushing it into the ice. "RAAAAAGH! Why do you attack your Urdanog?!" He yelled.

"Yurag!!" I called out.

He turned to me. "Ushutar Kurv...I can see your cunt."

"The Demon Lord Lorca has enslaved your clansmen. Help us to destroy him."

"I do not help humans and elves. I crush them!"

"Stop being a fucking mindless savage. Look at what's going on here. He threatens us all. We have to work together to stop him."

"I have to do nothing. I will kill you, and then I will kill Demon Lord." He slammed the battle-axe down so that was wedged in the ice. He then drew the longsword on his back. I held my sword up in front of me. To be honest, I was fucking terrified, even more than when I stood before Lorca, but I wasn't going to show it.

Yurag roared as he charged at me with his sword raised. I launched myself forward to meet him, and our blades clashed with tremendous force. He immediately pressed his attack, with fast powerful strikes. I was forced back as I struggled to parry the blows.

I became aware that there was a gaping hole in the ice right behind me. The big half-orc continued his frenzied attack, trying to force me back into it. I wheeled around him and struggled to keep my footing on the slippery surface. Yurag took advantage of this, and hacked his blade down at me repeatedly. I barely managed to block his powerful strikes as I stumbled back.

He came forward, and then stumbled over the body of an orc. I instinctively pointed my blade out in front of me. It stabbed into the flesh of his arm. He growled loudly as I regained my footing. I quickly ducked under a wide arcing slash and then I went on the offensive, with a series of swift strikes aimed at his head and body. He ignored his wounded arm and skillfully parried my blows, shrugging them off like they were nothing.

I lunged forward with a vertical slash. He met it with his blade and forced it aside, then his boot shot forward and kicked me hard in the chest, knocking me back. I slipped in the ice and hit the ground. Then I hurriedly rolled to the side, as the big blade came down at me. I was quickly trying to get up again when the big hand grabbed me and pulled me down. His large fist and sword hilt slammed into my head, causing an explosion of pain, and sending me into a daze.

He pulled me up by my leathers. I no longer had a sword in my hand, I knew that I was in great peril. "Drew my blood again, Kurv," he growled. I could smell his foul breath, and could see his ugly face right in front of me. His hand shot up between my legs. I squealed as he roughly forced his fingers up into my cunt. "You were good fuck. But I let you live long enough!"

Hot anger surged through me as the brute violated me again. I brought my head forward and clamped my teeth down on his nose. He yelled out in pain as I bit as hard as I could. I pulled back and the skin tore as I ripped the nose from his face. His fingers quickly pulled out of me. I brought my knee up and it slammed hard into his balls. He screamed out again and lost his grip on me. I scurried back and spat out the torn skin and cartilage. I had the taste of his blood in my mouth.

Yurag raised himself and let out a thunderous roar. Blood streamed from the gaping hole in his face. I had stumbled back into the body of a fallen knight. His large sword lay next to him. Then the enraged half-orc was charging at me. I grabbed the sword and launched myself forward. He swung his sword at me in a wide arc. I dropped low under the slash and spun the blade around as I passed him.

I heard him hit the ground. When I turned, I saw that his leg had been severed under the knee, and was bleeding out onto the ice. Yurag growled, and I was surprised to see him raise himself up again, balancing on the one foot. He grit his bloody teeth and raised his sword in front of him. "Come on, gruiuk!"

I didn't need to approach him. I could play it safe and just let him bleed out. But I needed to finish it. I cautiously approached him with my sword raised. I had no doubt that he still dangerous. I surged forward and struck out at him. He was still able to skillfully parry my strikes, though I noticed he was getting slower. I tried to take advantage of the fact he was standing on one leg, and get him off balance.

Then his other hand shot forward and threw the powdery ice into my face. I cried out in surprise and momentarily couldn't see. I quickly lurched back, but he had launched himself forward and I felt the fierce sting of the blade slicing into my upper arm, making me cry out and drop my weapon. Then a hand grabbed my leg and yanked it hard, bringing me to the ground. I struggled to get away, but Yurag was crawling on top of me. I desperately reached for my weapon with my good arm.

I could see Yurags' growling blood-soaked face, the murderous rage in his dark eyes. He raised his sword, ready to stab it down into me. My hand found a large chunk of ice and I swiftly swung it into his head. The blow knocked him off of me. I rolled over on top of him. The ice in my hand had broken apart and was now a long sharp shard. I raised it above his head, but he put his arms up and got hold of it.

I was trying to force it down into him, but he was resisting. It was a battle of strength, which he would normally win, but his strength was rapidly fading as he lost blood. "Nggaah...Fuuuck...you...Kurv!" he cursed.

"You'll never fuck again, bastard!" I roared as I rammed the ice shard down into his eye, stabbing it deep into his head. He let out a last gargled groan as his hand clawed at my face. Then his arms dropped limply. I had finally killed the bastard.

I rolled off of him and gasped and winced as I got my breath back. I looked down at my bleeding arm and put my hand over the deep gash. I grit my teeth and groaned as I put pressure on it. "Motherfucker!" I cursed. Why couldn't the ugly brute just listen to reason and fight with us?

My bare ass was freezing on the ice. I groaned as shakily picked myself up and got to my knees. The crater had become eerily calm after the short, but intense battle. I could see plenty of bodies on the ice around me and further away in the snow. Some distance away, I could see one of the stone golems, with only one arm, still skirmishing with several orcs.

I couldn't see the wizards. Had they made it to the tower? I needed to get there too. I shakily got to my feet, but my head was spinning and I stumbled back down to my hands and knees. I cried out in pain as I put weight on my wounded arm.

"Rohme!" I looked over to see Aerowyn running across the ice toward me. She stopped when she got close and slid along the slippery surface, almost tumbling over. "You're hurt!"

I nodded over at Yurag, with the chunk of ice still lodged in his head. "Not as much as him."

She knelt down beside me and pulled my bloody hand away from the wound. Fresh blood ran out of the gash and down my arm. I was feeling woozy again, I could feel my heart thumping in my chest. "That looks nasty," she said as she waved her hand over it and began her magic healing.

"Where are the others?" I asked. A loud explosion sounded from the tower in the center, answering my question. "Just stop the bleeding. We need to get over there."

Aerowyn just nodded and concentrated on her task. Soon I pushed her away. "That will do." My sword arm still hurt like hell and wasn't fully healed, but I could use it. I stood up and staggered, still feeling light-headed.

"Rohme, are you sure you're all right?"

"Come on!" I called, as I started running toward the tower.

***

We reached the small island. I saw a huge gaping hole in the base of the tower, where it had been breached. I could hear exploding magical power and loud crashing within. "Damn it, they should have waited for us!" We ran for the hole and entered the newly rebuilt structure. We ran down the wide corridor, the center chamber was ahead of us.

It was a large open circular room, with several corridors leading into it. There was no ceiling, the tower rose several storeys above us, a huge stone cylinder, and the moons shone down through the open roof. A few dead knights were strewn about on the floor. I was surprised to see Sierras' red summoning circle on the stone floor in the center. Duane was there, standing before it and chanting. He poured a vial of red blood onto the ground. The loud booms could be heard from the corridors to the north-east.

"Duane, what's happening?" I called out.

He turned to me, "Stand back, Rohme. We're attempting to trap the demon, just like we did back in Ulrich." Then I could hear the booming getting louder. There were heavy footsteps, rapidly approaching us. I gripped the longsword in my hand and felt the potent stinging of my wound. I worked to steady my breathing and calm my nerves, as I waited.

Then Locien flew out from the eastern corridor. Bright red blasts shot after him. The hulking Demon Lord soon emerged, lumbering after him and roaring furiously. He chased the elven wizard out into the center of the chamber. Locien turned and threw out bright blue blasts from his hands. Thick ice formed around the demons' red spiky body. It let out a thunderous roar and smashed its way through.

"Eka waise ebrithil,' called out Duane. Lorca was standing in the summoning circle. Could Duane really command it? I could only stand and watch, and pray to the Gods that it would work. The Demon Lord looked down at Duane. I could clearly see that the summoner was terrified, but he raised his hands and called out, "Sitja mor'amr eom eka."

The Demon Lord bared his pointed teeth. "PATHETIC WORM! YOU THINK YOU CAN COMMAND ME?! NO ONE COMMANDS ME HERE!!" He lunged forward and kicked the wizard, sending him through the air at great speed, and down one of the corridors.

"DUANE!" I yelled out. Locien began blasting away at the Demon again. Lorca waved his hand and a bright red explosion hit the flying elf, knocking him to the ground. The Demon Lord quickly lurched forward and grabbed the wizard.

"NO!" cried out Aerowyn, rushing forward. I ran after her.

Locien cried out as the huge demon lifted him. The large red hand wrapped around the elfs' head and promptly crushed it, send blood splattering through the air. He then dropped the lifeless body to the ground. "FATHER!" screamed Aerowyn. Then green thorny vines ripped out from the stony ground. They were larger and more numerous than I had seen before. They quickly wrapped around big demon, tangling him and pulling him down.

Lorca let out another thunderous roar. He swung his powerful arms and the vines stretched and ripped, but more vines quickly wrapped themselves around the limbs again. The Demon Lord growled and strained against the magical vines, but they had him well entangled.

I knew that I had to take advantage of this, and somehow, I wasn't afraid. I was determined to destroy this motherfucker. Perhaps this was my destiny after all. I rushed forward with my sword raised. The monsters' arm broke free again and came at me, but I swung my sword hard and it clashed with the spiky limb, sending a shockwave right through me. Thick vines promptly wrapped around it again, pulling it back.

Lorca let out another thunderous roar. I could see the heartstone pulsing on his chest. This was it, I may only get one shot. I raised the sword and then swung it down hard. The blade struck the heartstone, and then...it deflected off the hard surface. Oh fuck!

Lorcas' hand ripped forward again and got hold of me. I cried out in terror. The Demon Lord lurched forward, pulling free of the vines. Then he tossed me away. I barely registered flying through the air, or my body slamming hard into the stone wall, before I blacked out briefly.

My adrenaline must have been surging, because I quickly got to my feet, and I couldn't feel any pain. I gripped my sword, which was somehow still in my hand, and I stepped forward to face the Demon Lord again.

"Rohme! NO!" screamed Aerowyn as she rushed toward me.

"I'm okay," I called to her. I was shocked when she ran right through me. I slowly turned around and saw Aerowyn cradling my lifeless body in her arms. "Oh no!" I said in disbelief.

I was dead.

Aerowyn sobbed loudly as she held my broken body. She looked up to the heavens, tears streaming down her face. "NOOOOO!...Why do you do this to me again?!" She dropped her head and continued sobbing. "No...Rohme...I love you...so strong...so good...you're everything that I could never be."

I just stood there, dumbfounded. Looking down at the distraught woman. Tears welled in my eyes and rolled down my face. "I...I love you too, Aerowyn."

Aerowyn looked up again, "Why?! She was the one who was supposed to stop this. Why did you take her?...Fuck you, Gods!"

The Demon Lord stepped up behind her and let out a low laugh. "HEHEHE, YESSS, FUCK THE GODS! NOW YOU SEE, LITTLE ONE, THE GODS CARE NOT FOR YOUR SUFFERING. YOU MORTALS WORSHIP THEM, DEVOTE YOUR MISERABLE LIVES TO THEM, LOVE THEM. BUT YOU ARE NOTHING TO THEM. WHAT A PATHETIC EXISTENCE."

Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers