All Comments on 'Order of Protection Ch. 36-39'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
DominantYetServileDominantYetServilealmost 6 years ago
Jessie switched with the guard?

He must have tried to rape her or something when alone with her. Well at least that coven leader bitch's powers proved useful even if she was a murderous turncoat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great!

As usual your talent to write is amazing! I can't wait for the rest of the story. Having Jessie take the illusion of one of the pack was brilliant.

RheamistressRheamistressalmost 6 years ago

So.. Jessie can create illusions, throw fire and ice balls, levitate. I wonder just how far her ancient power will take her? I am assuming here that John felt the bond snap when "Jessie" was killed? I may have to reread again to see if this took place. Great chapters...

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 6 years ago

What thee fuck just happened?

KindAsCakeKindAsCakealmost 6 years ago
She made a deal

She's there and unrestrained, looks like she made a deal and the alpha helped her put on a good show for Yuri. They hadn't mated yet but even so, in the moment "seeing" her be killed he wouldn't stop to analyse if he felt the bond break.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
Jeepers

Someone forgot to take his meds this morning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
anon

you sir are a freaking idiot. the bloody Russian alpha wanted her dead and now he has seen "proof" that she was killed. the term is faking ones death. it was not a plot twist and you have not read partwolf's other stories since between the were wars had a character that pretended to be dead. the story Rose has multiple chapters where multiple characters pretended to be dead as well.

IrvingParkeIrvingParkealmost 6 years ago
Nevermind the "anonymous" troll.

He's just jealous that he's incapable of writing a story even as well as SamuelX, let alone as well as you do. This story is gripping and phenomenal. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Enough

I like your writings and this story is really good. However enough is enough. You have strung us along long enough. This part I became bored, that's not good coming from someone with your talent. I mean every day or so she is being endangered, don't these people learn from their mistakes, they are supposedly protecting her not allowing to lose her life daily. I am not wanting it to end as much as just move on with her living or dieing and add to the story. Thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
'Cuddles' didn't mate with Jessie yet, ...

So Beta John wouldn't have felt any mate bond breaking. It's a good thing, otherwise he might not have acted as outraged as he did, upon her "death". As for myself, I'm not that crazy about "pretend death", but don't mind it being used when it totally makes sense in a story (such as this one). Since Jessie is a witch and can project illusions, it's perfectly logical to use her power to fool Yuri (and unfortunately Beta John as well).

That being said, I'm glad partwolf didn't end this update after her "death" - instead, extending the update to the point where John realizes that Jessie is indeed, alive.

But I am getting tired of Yuri and his goons - my ideal scenario for vengeance would be for Yuri to get into an Alpha match with Jessie, for control of her Dad's pack. Yuri, being the overconfident, arrogant jerk that he is, would be more than willing to accede to Jessie's request to fight in wolf form. He'd think - I'm a bigger Alpha wolf than her, so killing her will be easy. That's when Jessie should use her wolf, plus her magic, to kill him in a most horrible way, but making sure Yuri is conscious long enough to realize that this unwanted niece, whom he despises, has beaten him.

luv2read2

lottie_8853lottie_8853almost 6 years ago
Love

I love all your stories and cant wait for the next chapter!

Keep up the good work!

DominantYetServileDominantYetServileover 5 years ago
LOL, dumb fucking Yuri

Every day since that first attempt on her life, she has grown stronger by leaps and bounds, and Yuri and his people know nothing of this, they don't even know she has a wolf.....and now they don't even know she's alive. Forget a contest of Alphas, in another few days or weeks Jessie might be able to level buildings. She has power gained from 3 powerful witches, the weakest of whom was still powerful enough to be a coven leader, and when her wolf is unleashed she will have a much more potent and much faster regenerating life force to draw her powers from.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

allusion magic love it

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

So what has happened? Was expecting Jesse to suddenly burst into action but obviously a ploy and now Yuri is heading for real trouble.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES