All Comments on 'Order of Protection Ch. 40-43'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 5 years ago

So we finally have Jessie's wolf out. That sounded painful as well but its out there now. I wonder how they are going to explain that video once the time comes. Yet good stuff all around, more please.

DominantYetServileDominantYetServileover 5 years ago
awesome.

just an awesome story.

AfterDuskAfterDuskover 5 years ago
Finally

Finally they mate! You kept us waiting long enough :P

Not sure where this fits into your timeline, but you keep contradicting your own lore. In your other stories, a mating bite would have turned her from human to werewolf. Plus, you’ve already had weres feel the pull to humans and even cross species mating, so...

partwolfpartwolfover 5 years agoAuthor
This story is independent of the others

So the mythology is unique. In this case you need a wolf to have a mating pull.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep reading

I searched for this book (I’m impatient) and while I haven’t read much ahead, it appears to be finished.

https://www.inkitt.com/stories/fantasy/229648/chapters/44

RheamistressRheamistressover 5 years ago

That must have hurt like hell for Jessie... But the wolf has emerged and is ready for all that awaits her.. Great chapters. :)

DominantYetServileDominantYetServileover 5 years ago
A question, Partwolf.

In this universe, what happens to a werewolf whose mate died before they ever had a chance to meet? I ask relative to the one young unmated pack member, Sean i think, who was killed by the mob hitmen while trying to defend John and Jessie. Would the destined mate just go their entire life waiting in vain to find his or her counterpart, could the bond be formed with another wolf instead (like another wolf who's intended mate never survived long enough to meet them), would some part of them sort of just "know" that their intended is gone even if they will never meet, and if so, would it become easier to form normal romantic relationship bonds with humans or would they become suicidal or rogue like a mated wolf who loses their mate?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Alpha Sven

I don't know if I'm cynical, or just read about too many weres and humans more than willing to help Yuri, for reward money. As soon as Alpha Sven was introduced, I thought he was a bad guy and would turn Jessie over for money. We find out that it's all a ruse and he's on Jessie's side (or so we think - he could still betray her, but I don't think so).

It is depressing how many people toss their morals for their own benefit - in this case, money. Yet I can't blame them, as I might very well do the same myself (but I hope I could resist the temptation).

Yuri could have saved himself all this effort and money by instead being the nice Uncle Yuri to a beloved niece. As long as he was sincere, Jessie would begin to trust him and probably share her inheritance with him (at least, some parts of it). But no, he wants it all - and thinks he deserves it all. To him, Jessie is an unwanted pest trying to steal HIS money. Unfortunately for him, his greed will be his doom.

luv2read2

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

At last she's out. Good instalment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES