All Comments on 'Order of Protection Ch. 75-78'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
FieroGT1988FieroGT1988over 5 years ago
Not fair?

You put the hint in the book of spells. Bind her in wolf form. her wolf is not guilty. Her human is. Jessie can do it, and that would be more just than killing her off. Just my opinion.

tjb50caltjb50calover 5 years ago
good but sad

wolf howl to luna to protect eliza and larry from evil p2w

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8over 5 years ago
I know it had to be done, but...

DAAANG! Um...(grasping at straws, here)...Luna is going to step in, right? Or Jesse will come up with an awesome plan, right? Or...aw hells bells...

As per usual, great chapter. Couple of typos, but for the most part, spot on.

Sc8

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She deserved it

Yes the spell book was mentioned but she didnt deserve mercy. All she had to do was tell her Alpha what Polina planned. They could have set a trap for her, easily. I feel sorry for Larry though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Forgetful Readers

Remember when Jessica used her magic to fake her execution video? She IS dumb enough to try it again. She will fail, but she is self-focused enough to try disrespecting The Council and its Execution Order.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

Wow, whipped to death? That's pretty hard core.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 5 years ago

I feel sorry for Elizaveta, but she knowingly plotted with Beta Polina to commit horrendous acts. It's sad, but why should she be shown any leniency just because she is Larry's mate? Anybody else that gets punished aren't given any mercy.

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 5 years ago
It is their way

Werewolf justice.

Short and to the point. Her death will be painful because of the damage and pain she caused. Larry can kill his wolf and still have a life as a human.

I am sorry to see him suffer, but not all endings are happy.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Will Jessie save her?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES