All Comments on 'Oriental Angel'

by muaddib32

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
DanielOrmeDanielOrmealmost 18 years ago
Welcome

Excellent first story. Hoping for more (maybe from these characters?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great read

loved it! Also, I may be kinda biased because funnily enough, my boyfriend and I met online, we've got the same size difference going on (he's white and 6'3", I'm half white half asian and 5'1")... and he's very very well endowed. =P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great job!

An excellent first story! Many guys over 6' dream of a smaller girl, much like in this story. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
As dreaming

most chinese girls do not have big boobs so stop dearming. Big cock in a small girl and she likes it, unlikely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Asian Girls Rule!

Any man knows that. With more than one billion Chinese, do you think there are enough girls from the Far East to go around for every white and black guy? Maybe! Sure hope so. In any case, I'm strictly "Asian -only." Great story! Hope to read more Asian tales.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very poor

so poor.

narcissist author, "oh I'm so good, beautiful, handsome, clever, bla bla bla ...".

And you don't seem to know a thing about REAL Chinese ladies.

Waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good enough for government work!

I liked it well enough. Why is it, whenever someone claims to be above average in any way, he gets screamed at? Granted, many people are literally "stretching" the truth (this is a place of story telling) but quit acting like every author is a Frodo pretending to be Prince Charming. I must admit that I would like to see more stories about normal people though.

As for above average asian girls, I been in the US Navy for nine years (with a terminal case of rice fever the whole time) and, yes, asian women TEND towards small cups but I've seen plenty who could crush a Buick with thier bosoms.

IndyMSpankUIndyMSpankUalmost 18 years ago
Well, I liked it...

It reminded me of a short affair I had a few years ago with a very petite Vietnamese woman. Thanks for the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
From a woman's point of view

REALLY enjoyed this one. As a woman reading, the author sounds like he really knows what he's doing and how to treat a woman in bed.

Very easy to read, looking forward to the next one!

sickdog1674sickdog1674almost 13 years ago
Great Story

Great story overall, good build up and climax with an easy ending, I hope you have more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Deja Vu

Had the same exact thing happen to me. All except, she was really promiscuous. I think what set it up between me and her, was the wild nasty interracial talk. When we started getting heated, she motioned to me... 'Fuck my tight dark asian pussy with that huge white cock'.... That did it!!!.... and with alot of wild interracial sex talk also. We didn't leave the room for the weekend, and we ordered take out all weekend..... One thing i might add was that she love to swallow cum. I really miss her, and not just for the sex. Great story, and great intensity!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Absolutely loved it! ...and really enjoyed the last posters comment about the girl he was with liking interracial talk to get off on! I love that stuff as well :). I was reading some Chinese girl's blog and she got really cranked up about being called a china doll or anything like that, really pissed her off. Kind of a shame that she couldn't learn to enjoy something for what it is under the right circumstances and make it work for her. Asian girls turn me on to no end :) I'd kill (ahem, proverbially) for an asian girlfriend! My wife would just have to tolerate it and turn a blind eye to the discretion ;) (...and she probably would as long as I wasn't being blatant, but lets just say she owes me a few thousand times over)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More!!!!

More!!!!

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
She is an angel

and you make the story totally believable! Great buildup and not a quickie! It's great to see there was some time spent dating her and it wasn't 1st night, all the way. You succeeded well with described the sensations of sex for both without rushing it, which some do. There's tons you could cover from here and I hope you'll expand upon this, as I'd be very interested in more installments. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Oh gawd, Its been a while since I read this last, still love it!! Still dying for another chapter or two! :)

japacumslutjapacumslutalmost 4 years ago
Love the story

How big...?

creampies4evercreampies4everover 3 years ago
Seduction Scene Nicely Choreographed

Loved the way that he gradually seduced Sherry. Beginning with fingering her cunt and then gradually adding his mouth. Soon she is into the act, removed her panties, and invites him into her room. She is pleasantly surprised when she sees his size and he proceeds to gently insert his cock. Soon she wants more and he proceeds to fuck her harder. She again asks for more ass her body responds to his ministrations and he starts fucking her harder. Eventually they both crest with a nice mutual orgasm.,

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Hawt und Romantic!

11/10 Egg Rolls !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great Love Story one Hot Fuck

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 1 year ago

Superb, exotic and erotic, among the best here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous