Orphan Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that in this new France, following their destruction of the aristocracy, to seem higher than the small business folk we pretend could be dangerous. I fear only that we are too well-dressed."

Roxane was surprised by Gilroy's laugh. "Consider this, chere Lucille. We are newly-wed, I am besotted with you, and have spent some livres on pretty clothes for you, so that you look your best. That some of these clothes may once have belonged to aristos is their loss, and our gain."

Roxane laughed. "It sounds plausible, mon cher Henri." She sobered. "God willing, it will see us through."

"Amen to that." Gilroy gestured towards the road. "You are ready?"

Roxane drew a deep breath. "As ready as I will ever be."

"Then, we go."

* * * * *

Well, folks, there you have it. The first four chapters of a story that runs to thirty-three chapters. Given that this is an erotic site, I should warn you that the sex doesn't come into it until about chapter twenty-five! Constructive criticism welcome and remember to give me an address to reply to if you ask a question!