All Comments on 'Orphan Ch. 05-08'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

This is a splendid story! You might consider publishing it after you have finished it.

5

AnnaValley11AnnaValley1112 months ago

Excellent - thank you for your care in the dialogue and characterisation. I am reminded of CS Forrester's work in your writing

AA20195AA2019512 months ago

Keep writing, this is a good story.

warm_n_quietwarm_n_quiet12 months ago

Such a delight! I applaud your literary initiative. As you noted, this is not the sex drenched fare regularly offered but instead a sensual, foretelling of delights and adventures yet to come. Please, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Roxane has seen Alex basically stripped of most of his clothes, has attended to his surgery. Does sexyAlex have any sexy hair for his chest and abs? I think there is a developing love here. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love the build-up and tension more than the actual sex. It's why I skim through most of the stories on this site.

You are among the rare authors whose stories I could read again and again.

This was a great chapter, about to read the next.

Also, I'm pleased to see that the chapters are coming quickly.

Thank you for writing and keep it coming ☺️

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You say that you desire genuine criticism.

Alas, there appears to be nought to criticise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Orphan Ch. 01-04 Previous Part
Orphan Series Info