All Comments on 'Ottawa Muslim Sex Diaries'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
The only truth...

...is that you don't know the first thing about Muslims but insult them anyway--and in the deepest way possible just to message your "popular author" standing. We read this:

"Sometimes life throws you some major curveballs, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Choukri Wahid, and I'm a young Muslim woman of Somali and Lebanese descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I study business at Algonquin College, and I'm here to clear up some misconceptions about us Muslim ladies. Let the truth be told, so to speak."

No curveballs here--just the same softball: you start with "My name is..."; you list Ottawa; again you list "study...at Algonquin College." You allege you're going to clear up misconceptions, but this is just the icing to cover up an overcooked, burned cake in pieces and unfit to consume. Get original and get the facts. Yawn.

BlaqueknygtBlaqueknygtover 8 years ago
So taboo

I guess the Muslim taboo is what makes this story so steamy. Of course many o Muslims will take offense to this. Let them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yet another...

...unoriginal piece of shit story from the worst author I have seen on Literotica. You take no suggestions for writing and content. Your stories all follow the same cookie cutter mold with some VERY slight variances but still all have the same basic premise. Just stop. Now. You suck and are a terrible author. People have said this time and time again but you keep putting out this horrid drivel. Take some tips and learn to write a story. Stop posting this trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Happy Holidays!

Now take and give us a much needed break...Who knows you might get your Christmas wish...you might learn who to write an interesting and original story instead of flooding the site with the same old same old.

Try not to be naughty and squeeze another piece of drivel and wait patiently for Santa to send you some skills...who knows 2016 might be your year!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2141 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS