All Comments on 'Our Accidental Threesome'

by Oldgaluk

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Galuk, it was pretty fine dawg. Got a little hot, a little naughty, its all good

Strong junk dirty mind

rage on pump itchy big Dog

not limp from spelling

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years ago
You get what you pay for

Even the best authors published works contain mistakes. It is not like you had to pay to read this story. The author did his or her best to try to entertain us. God knows my stories have a lot of typos that get through and I have people who proofread them. I even regularly see typos in the works of the supposed "best writers" on Literotica.

oldtwitoldtwitover 5 years ago
Good red

What a good old fashioned down and dirty story.

Love it, fast and full of good descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What fun

You sound like a fun couple. I have often visualized this scenario, but our neighbors and my wife's friends really wouldn't interest me.

erotikoserotikosabout 5 years ago
Excellent Tale!

My dear, you are a fine writer and, despite what some complaining dolts may say, your stories are well-written and great reads. Love your ability to tell the tale with plenty of style and substance. Jolly good show! Do keep up the good work. Another 5*s for you!

moblanemoblanealmost 5 years ago
Style and Skill

Well done, great story with no 'aftermath baggage' to deal with. My preference is either BTB or reconciliation through love and respect but certainly no cuckolding, abuse or unfairly penalizing innocent spouses. This story ticked all the erotic 'boxes' and contained a 'rare beast'- The Loving wife! Your handling of this hazardous topic was masterfully done and I thoroughly enjoyed it Thank You, Great Job. I gave it 4**** but I hope to do better on the next story I read from you!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Olga deleted all the comments that called her story out for being a lame cuckold piece of shit.

OldgalukOldgalukover 2 years agoAuthor

26th NC, I'm a bit puzzled. If you hate cuck stories so much why do you read so many? Why don't you write a story that we can all enjoy?

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Old gal, I don’t post stories because like you, and all cuck story authors, I can’t write a lick. If I don’t read them, how can I tell you how much I hate them.

OldgalukOldgaluk9 months agoAuthor

So you spend all your time reading stories you know you are going to hate? Do you know how fucked up that sounds?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldgaluk@Oldgaluk
Born & live in the uk. Married twice, two grown up kids. Second husband introduced me properly to sex.