All Comments on 'Our Bed and Breakfast Guest'

by Cuckvoyeurfan

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

I don’t judge him for being gay; but be honest: Jamie is a queer. If he likes the taste of semen, then he’s gay and his wife needs to find a straight man to love.

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 3 years ago

Loved the story. Looking for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I remember waking up at around 3 in the morning, no wife in my bed. We had a renter in our spare room, young guy in a nearby junior college.

I went looking, heard noise, the door was ajar and there she was on top, bouncing up and down. I sneaked back to bed, pretended sleep, soon she came back. Next day, never a word, so pissed, I had this gal that worked at the strip bar in town, I brought her home while the wife was out to her sister's.

She came home, bit of a fight, I just laughed and told her if she could, I could. Took awhile to sort that out, open marriage after that.

DeanaBardDeanaBardabout 3 years ago

I absolutely LOVED this story. Whether true or imagined, loving couples can always find ways to expand and improve their marriage. (And I don't care who you are, creampies are always delicious.)

I don't understand the negative comments when the tags clearly imply what a story is about.

As for "revenge fucks" ... Well, I guess I don't see an upside for them.

jsch1947jsch1947about 3 years ago

Very enjoyable.

I'm still waiting to find wife sharing by someone who's so detirmined to use the word cuckold.

I liked the LACK of humiliation.

Does anybody know how to write about spit roast??? Real, genuine Sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent story! Love the vivid way you describe what happened when you took your turn with your wife after Herman had fucked her. ‘Eat it or fuck it?’ Is a great line. Five stars….

luvtodoitluvtodoitabout 3 years ago

5*

Sexy story, thank you. And for the haters, fuck you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant story, I remember my wife snd I staying in a Guest house in Daytona, the owner asked me if my wife would like to use his sauna.

We both love saunas, so we said yes, we both went in, just our towels on, and he was sat in the corner.

My wife took her towel off, sat next to me naked, chatting to me.

The owner got up to adjust the thermostat and sll eyes went onto his cock, he had dropped his towel, snd his cock hung limp about 9 inches long.

My wife looked at him, then to me, I gave her a nod, and she reached out to stroke it.

Within minutes she was knelt in front of him sucking it to full height.

He stood and laid her on her back, spreading her legs, she was dripping wet, he took his cock and rubbed it up and down her wet slit before lining it up pushing all the way inside her.

She was immediately cumming from his huge end going do deep.

He lifted her legs over his shoulders and thrust fully home, his balls againt her arse.

She could only mutter that she was Cumming again.

This seem to really get him going, his speed increased, he looked at my wife and said, I’m gonna cum, as he said this he was holding himself deep inside her.

She looked at me with a look of terror, we don’t use any birth control at all, she said pull out , cum on my tits.

At this he let out a deep groan, he started to pull out, his cock shaft started to pulse, as the end was about to pop out, the sperm was leaking from my wife’s labia, he grunted again thrust back in and held his pulsing cock deep in her cunt as he unloaded his heavy balls deep in her fertile cunt.

My wife locked her legs behind him and held him tightly inside her as her inseminated her.

He stayed like that for a few minutes, his cock and balls twitching.

He knocked her up.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Cuckvoyuer, the anonymous cuck whose my wife and I bullshit you inspired writes better than you do.

ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOpalmost 3 years ago

lots of great details, lots of great dialogue, lots of great emotion, especially that squeamish twisting in the stomach. beautiful ending, this story is a Very Enlightened Philosophy and shows the Way Forward. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I can’t wait to read part 2.

cibixcibixalmost 2 years ago

Loved it! Brisk pacing and open thinking. looking forward to the rest of the story :-)

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

This is the way these things should happen. 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous